HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Ah, yeah.  I heard Andy is going to be a sleeping giant soon.  Guess who is the Commish of the Minor League?  You got it yours truly (ME) and Matt.

Matt and I discussed it and if everyone is able we want to start the auction for the minor league July 5th not wait for Andy's date later in July.  

WATCHA SAY!    Ball up!  Let's do it!

Last edited by Indiana Mayhem on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Man you guys CHICKEN or afraid of Andy?

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:05 pm

I'm good with it

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Sounds good to me

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:10 pm

Well I got all the Matt's on board LOL

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Fuck Andy! I'll still see him at work though... scared

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Well I got all the Matt's on board LOL

Yeah, looks like there won't be any mattsdebating this one . . .

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Hell yeah! Lets get this thing going!

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Heck yeah I'm good with that.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Sounds like a plan. I'm good with it.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Agh.. I close on the house July 6th, but then I'm on vacation the following weekend so I'm not sure it really matters too much which day it starts anyways.

I would prefer like the 7th (which would lead into a weekend anyways) but I can make it work if I have to.

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 am

I'm good with July 5th

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:07 am

July 5th is good

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:31 am

Yeah sooner the better, lets get it on

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:48 am

Denver Demons wrote:
Agh.. I close on the house July 6th, but then I'm on vacation the following weekend so I'm not sure it really matters too much which day it starts anyways.

I would prefer like the 7th (which would lead into a weekend anyways) but I can make it work if I have to.

Well it is an auction....it isnt like you will be sitting on the clock pissing Sam off because youre taking too long to draft. You have 24hrs proxy bidding to make bids and/or watch your favorite players go to me.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25 am

I'm OK with it. Guess nothing like starting the draft the day after shooting off fireworks to celebrate the Minors League's victory over Andy's ruling power.... I mean celebrating the 13 colonies separation from Great Britian...

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:45 am

North Carolina Cobras wrote:
I'm OK with it. Guess nothing like starting the draft the day after shooting off fireworks to celebrate the Minors League's victory over Andy's ruling power.... I mean celebrating the 13 colonies separation from Great Britian...
lol3 lol3 That is perfect!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:11 am

Be pretty funny if Andy comes back ready to start the draft and it's all over. I'm down.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:38 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:

Well it is an auction....it isnt like you will be sitting on the clock pissing Sam off because youre taking too long to draft.  You have 24hrs proxy bidding to make bids and/or watch your favorite players go to me.

I'll make it work. thumbsup

Just know I'll be making some bids late in the shot clock most likely : Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:02 am

Does a Bear shit in the woods?

Do the Chicago Bears shit on the field?

Let's go! mischieveous

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:22 am

Sounds good

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:18 am

That works, but I wouldn't mind pushing it back a day due to the holiday. As mentioned above I to may have some last minute bids as well as I'll be traveling that day

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:44 am

Yes please.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:50 am

While we're in the official business thread, I'd like to move that the PP conference be referred to as the Urine conference going forward

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:00 pm

I'm fine to start the 7th or 8th if helps guys. Either way gives us plenty of time to get it done.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
While we're in the official business thread, I'd like to move that the PP conference be referred to as the Urine conference going forward

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:29 pm

I vote yes.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:30 pm

I think Urine conference members are too emotionally involved to vote logically. Only RR votes will decide this one. It's only fair

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Outside here, as I am not in the minors, but what do the owners of the Urine Conference think about this?

It caught on.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:34 pm

As someone that was forced into the PP, I'm gonna have to think of something for RR that's equally as bad...

Ram-rodded?
Rim Riders?
Registered Re-Offenders?

shrug

I'll think of something...

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
As someone that was forced into the PP, I'm gonna have to think of something for RR that's equally as bad...

Ram-rodded?
Rim Riders?
Registered Re-Offenders?

shrug

Rising Rookies, perhaps?

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:37 pm

As a member of the RR, I'm not sure I like the idea of the possibility of an RR member getting urinated on by the PP... Just not good for the self-esteem.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:

Ram-rodded?
Rim Riders?
Registered Re-Offenders?

shrug

Rising Rookies, perhaps?

The Jets just keep on coming up with bad ideas, I see...

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:

Ram-rodded?
Rim Riders?
Registered Re-Offenders?

shrug

Rising Rookies, perhaps?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:

Ram-rodded?
Rim Riders?
Registered Re-Offenders?

shrug

Rising Rookies, perhaps?

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:41 pm

North Carolina Cobras wrote:
As a member of the RR, I'm not sure I like the idea of the possibility of an RR member getting urinated on by the PP... Just not good for the self-esteem.

Some people are into it.  shitstorm

There are a lot of options for names similar to the majors' though. The Golden Shower Award for the last place team?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Denver Demons wrote:

Ram-rodded?
Rim Riders?
Registered Re-Offenders?

shrug

rofl rofl

Sorry, reverted back to my 5-year old self there.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:11 pm

I dont mind if we have some last minute bids but I think it happens whether your driving, or not! LOL

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Well it is an auction....it isnt like you will be sitting on the clock pissing Sam off because youre taking too long to draft.  You have 24hrs proxy bidding to make bids and/or watch your favorite players go to me.

Keep letting them know Carla..

You wait til your on the clock in the 43rd round of a startup and want to take 23 hours on the clock to "force" owners to give you a 2nd round rookie pick to keep the draft moving then it will get real gangsta up in here

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Denver Demons wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:25 pm

Every conversation with a PP member

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:35 am

I am going to send an email out regarding July 5 as the auction start date, since some of our owners have not been on the forum in days. Not opposed to starting it the 6th or 7th if you guys really want that.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:17 am

I could start the auction tomorrow. With a 24 hour auction clock shouldn't be a problem for me whenever we start.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:38 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Ah, yeah.  I heard Andy is going to be a sleeping giant soon.  Guess who is the Commish of the Minor League?  You got it yours truly (ME) and Matt.

Matt and I discussed it and if everyone is able we want to start the auction for the minor league July 5th not wait for Andy's date later in July.  

WATCHA SAY!    Ball up!  Let's do it!

The sooner the better for me this has already been months of waiting, lets get some drafting happening finally!

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:58 am

I'm looking forward to the draft. I'm in the camp of the earlier the better but no real preference. With a 24 hour clock there shouldn't be issues checking in at some point on auctions.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:02 pm

I'm in for whenever. I'm guessing this draft will be for the rookies as well, or are we handling a rookie draft separate from this startup one?

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
I'm in for whenever. I'm guessing this draft will be for the rookies as well, or are we handling a rookie draft separate from this startup one?

One auction only. Vets and Rooks are available.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:

There would be no way to set the draft order in a separate rookie auction.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important   

Back to top Go down

Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: