View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Tue May 22, 2012 8:29 am

Dammit Pete Carroll - back to blocking for Miller again I guess

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Tue May 22, 2012 8:36 am

GOOD RIDDANCE! Nice move by the Bucs, the little cry baby is gone. Love what our Coach is doing!

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:55 am

(Rotoworld) Kellen Winslow believes "99 percent" of NFL players would retire rather than play with the pain in his surgically-repaired knee. Analysis: Winslow has always thought highly of himself, so it's no surprise that he believes he's more resilient than the rest of the league. Winslow's Dynasty value has long been in the tank due to the creaky knee. Battling Zach Miller for production in Seattle's run-heavy offense, his redraft value is hanging by a thread as well.

There's nothing wrong with wheelchairs. Or, playing for that last paycheck.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Quote :
Winslow (knee) failed his physical with the Patriots, csnne.com reports. Analysis: Winslow was brought in by New England on Tuesday for a workout, but evidently his balky right knee was identified as a red flag. Winslow could still catch on elsewhere, but it looks like his ongoing knee issues will remain a concern for the rest of his career.

He's all washed up.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
Winslow (knee) failed his physical with the Patriots, csnne.com reports. Analysis: Winslow was brought in by New England on Tuesday for a workout, but evidently his balky right knee was identified as a red flag. Winslow could still catch on elsewhere, but it looks like his ongoing knee issues will remain a concern for the rest of his career.

He's all washed up.

And with the Pats TE's, he might as well have hung them up anyway, wouldn't have seen the field.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:58 pm

I wish he would retire so that I can let him go without loosing the WB. What was I thinnking of by giving him 3 years. doh

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :

He's all washed up.

And with the Pats TE's, he might as well have hung them up anyway, wouldn't have seen the field.

The Pats would go with a 10 TE O if they could Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:23 am

Quote :
Patriots agreed to terms with TE Kellen Winslow, sources tell ESPN Boston. Analysis: The deal is pending a physical, which is no small caveat when it comes to Winslow. Although the 29-year-old hasn't missed a game due to injury since 2008, he's dealt with chronic soreness in his right knee for the last couple years. But if healthy, Winslow will provide an athletic pass-catching option for the Patriots while Aaron Hernandez (ankle) rehabs. Just one year ago, he caught 75 passes for 763 yards as a Buc. Winslow projects to quickly find his way onto the field in two-tight end sets

Very, very interesting.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 am

Wow... Pats just keep on coming

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Quote :
At his request, Winslow was released by the Patriots on Thursday, weei.com reports. Analysis: That didn't last long. It's unclear if this has more to do with the progress of Aaron Hernandez's ankle or the state of Winslow's knee. Either way, he could catch on elsewhere, but don't expect a bidding war to ensue for his services.

What the fuck with this douchebag?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:07 am

The Jets sure know how to pile on the suck.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:07 am

lol i picked this guy up looooool

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Mike's 5 WB's after the signing of Winslow

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:19 pm

yeah nothing to see here.

gtfo

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:44 am

This sounds about right... Dumbass failed a physical to sign with the Patriots but the Jets are like shit, we'll take you fucker!  The Pats were interested in you?  PLEASE TAKE OUR MONEY!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:35 pm

NFL suspended Jets TE Kellen Winslow four games for violating the league's policy against PEDs.

He can be removed from fantasy rosters of all kinds. At this point, it wouldn't be unfair to wonder if Winslow invested on the performance enhancers as a means of resurrecting his career after essentially falling out of football. He's been cut by several teams over the past few seasons. The Jets will move forward with Jeff Cumberland as their primary tight end. They also have former Patriot Zach Sudfeld on the roster, and the player once nicknamed "Baby Gronk" is expected to be active in Week 6 against the Steelers.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Trying out for the Packers? I don't like the sound of this because it probably means someone *cough (Jared Cook)*cough needs some extra competition/motivation.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:54 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Trying out for the Packers? I don't like the sound of this because it probably means someone *cough (Jared Cook)*cough needs some extra competition/motivation.

Yeah, that's what I said too. Cook not looking good, just my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Cook not looking good

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:44 pm

Has nothing to do with Cook not looking good, it has to do with the fact that he can't get on the field after his offseason surgery... Perhaps they are worried he won't be back anytime soon... That being said, signing Winslow (a 33 year old NFL has been) would be a hilarious joke! If they really need to sign somebody, there are plenty of other unsigned players with probably more upside than Winslow has at this point...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:01 am

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Has nothing to do with Cook not looking good,   it has to do with the fact that he can't get on the field after his offseason surgery...   Perhaps they are worried he won't be back anytime soon...   That being said,   signing Winslow (a 33 year old NFL has been) would be a hilarious joke!  If they really need to sign somebody,  there are plenty of other unsigned players with probably more upside than Winslow has at this point...

That's what I meant...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kellen Winslow TE NYJ   

Back to top Go down

Kellen Winslow TE NYJ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: