x

Share | 

Titus Young WR FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Titus Young WR FA   Mon May 21, 2012 9:08 pm

MLive.com reports Titus Young has been barred from Lions OTAs after getting into a fight with FS Louis Delmas last week.

The team reportedly has told Young that he's not welcome at the team facility for the time being. It's unclear when he will be allowed back in the building

ROTFLMAO

Who has Ryan Broyles? This one!
Who got Nate Burleson for $1? This one!

I rule

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon May 21, 2012 9:14 pm

overreaction...

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon May 21, 2012 10:53 pm

We shall see. Lol

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon May 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Both Titus and Louis Delmas are talkers.. I bet it got out of hand and the lie-downs are using this to teach Titus a lesson. I still expect big things from Titus this year.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue May 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Quote :
It sounds like Titus Young's absence from the Detroit Lions is over. Young released a statement Tuesday following his week-long absence from organized team activities after he reportedly "sucker punched" teammate Louis Delmas.

"My recent actions have not always been up to the standards the Lions expect or the standards that I expect from myself. I am truly sorry for those times when I didn't meet those standards," Young said. "My absence from the practice facility and the OTAs last week was necessary for both myself and the team.

"The time away from the team afforded me the opportunity to reflect and come to the realization that by putting those incidents behind me I will be able to focus on becoming the best teammate and player that I can be."

Young's wording indicates he's back in the mix this week. DetroitLions.com made sure everyone knew Young wasn't officially "suspended" last week, but clearly the team believed he needed a timeout.

There also was a report that indicated Young's "apathetic" attitude frustrated teammates even before his famous punch. With a message sent, it looks like the team and Young are ready to move on.

UPDATE: Tim Twentyman of DetroitLions.com reported that Young was back at Lions OTAs on Tuesday.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue May 29, 2012 7:54 pm

The Lions are just full of quality character guys. That usually leads to good things...right?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Quote :
Young (knee) had nine catches on nine targets for 100 yards and two touchdowns Sunday against the Seahawks. Analysis: The catches and yards were career-highs for Young, who is seeing increased playing time ever since Nate Burleson went down with a broken leg. Young caught a 46-yard touchdown midway through the second quarter and then a one-yarder that clinched the win for the Lions with 20 seconds left. He's got a great relationship with quarterback Matthew Stafford and has become a very good complement to Calvin Johnson.

This is what Detroit really needed. A young guy to step up and take some pressure off Mega.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Quote :
Young was placed on injured reserve Tuesday with an apparent knee injury, the Detroit Free Press reports. Analysis: No this is not a joke. Young dealt with a knee issue most of the season, but it was never severe enough to hold him of any game. Only following his spat with coaches during Week 11's defeat to Green Bay was he deemed inactive. The Lions clearly wanted to jettison Young from their ranks, as his cantankerous nature rubbed the organization the wrong way. He finishes the season with 33 receptions for 383 yards and four touchdowns, along with two rushes for 16 yards.

What a fucking waste. Guys like this piss me off.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 pm

:goodposting: Btw, this is the Lions....do you realize the level of jackoff you have to be for this team to not want to deal with your shit? Just WOW.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:55 pm

What a waste. Could have locked up the WR2 spot next to Johnson with Stafford throwing to you.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:30 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
What a waste. Could have locked up the WR2 spot next to Johnson with Stafford throwing to you.

This guy gets to live the dream, a dream I think we all share, and he pisses it away. Infuriates me.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:07 am

I had beyond high hopes from Titus Young. He really is talented with great hands, but in this case, the knucklehead factor was too great to overcome.

Not sure if folks saw this dig from Schwartz at him. Schwartz was asked if Titus being put on IR meant he needed surgery on his knee:

Lions coach Jim Schwartz told MLive.com on Wednesday that his exiled wide receiver is scheduled for upcoming knee surgery, "unless he doesn't show up for it."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Free Publicity

Laughing

Epic Fail.

Obviously the "epicness" of the fail was for Shawns benefit.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Free Publicity

Laughing

Epic Fail.

Obviously the "epicness" of the fail was for Shawns benefit.

boo

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Quote :
“@TitusDYoungSr: Like I said I never been selfish but if I'm not going to get the football i don't want to play anymore”

Oh the offers I turned down for him last preseason... ugh.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:25 am

Quote :
Titus Young views his disappointing second NFL season in a different light than his employer, the Detroit Lions.

The temperamental wide receiver was shipped to injured reserve after reportedly lining up in the wrong spot on purpose during a Week 11 loss to the Green Bay Packers.

For his next trick, Young lit up his Twitter feed Tuesday to say, "I never been selfish but if I'm not going to get the football i don't want to play anymore."

The Lions aren't biting.

"Every offensive player wants the football, and there's good ways to go about trying to get that done," coach Jim Schwartz told Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. "This is a pretty good example of a not so good idea."

Schwartz wasn't done: "Guys are responsible for what they post, what they say. You wear your uniform 24 hours a day now, everybody's aware of that. We obviously still got some ground to cover there."

Before this week, Young stood a fleeting chance of returning to the Lions next season. Detroit lacks a clear-cut No. 2 pass-catcher across from Calvin Johnson, and Young's potential is real. This is a league of second opportunities, but our friend Titus is burning bridges at an impressive rate.

Know what else is a bad idea? Challenging a play that can't be challenged and thereby giving up 7 points that shouldn't have happened.

Sorry Schwartz irritates me.

But yeah Young is a grade A fuckhat. A real peckerwhistle if you will. A dilldozer of epic proportions.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Young is just one big whining fuck head... Just really ruining that talent that he has

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Quote :
Detroit Lions WR Titus Young posted on his Twitter page that he wants the team to either cut him or commit to him. "Oh I'm not done, if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats," Young tweeted.

Someone will take a chance on this dumbass.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 pm

I hope they drop him and no one does jack so that FA shows up next to his name on MFL

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Officially Released.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Woohoo!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Screw you Rams... Screw you.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Dumb don't go away just cause you move to a new city. This fucktard will wear out his welcome mighty fast with Fisher. coffee

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:04 am

Let me get this right, not happy with the pass happy offense in Detroit, begs for and gets his release so that he can sign with St. Louis which is known to just fling the ball all over the place.

He just reminds me of a less talented TO and he will end up doing the same thing in St. Louis.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Shows what little the Rams feel about their current young WR corps...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Quote :
The Rams have declined comment on rumors Titus Young will be released on Friday. Analysis: Detroit-based writer Rob Parker reported Friday morning Young will be waived on Friday, though both the Rams and Young's agent have declined comment. The fact that neither side opted to shoot down the report strongly suggests Young's time in St. Louis will last all of 10 days. If that's indeed the case, it's an extremely bad sign for the troubled receiver's NFL future.

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
The Rams have declined comment on rumors Titus Young will be released on Friday. Analysis: Detroit-based writer Rob Parker reported Friday morning Young will be waived on Friday, though both the Rams and Young's agent have declined comment. The fact that neither side opted to shoot down the report strongly suggests Young's time in St. Louis will last all of 10 days. If that's indeed the case, it's an extremely bad sign for the troubled receiver's NFL future.

ROTFLMAO

eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Finally, an FA might appear next to his name on MFL

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:17 pm

What a worthless pile of junk...the guy is a human red flag

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue May 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Quote :
Free agent WR Titus Young was arrested twice in 15 hours last Sunday.
The troubled ex-Lion was busted for drunk driving at 12:01 Sunday morning in Moreno Valley, Cal. He was then arrested again 15 hours later after he was caught trying to steal his impounded Mustang from a tow-company lot. It's the exact kind of confounding, short-sighted behavior that earned Young his walking papers from the Lions less than two years after he was a second-round pick. Young needs to get serious help before his life spirals completely out of control.

clap wow

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue May 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Quote :
Free agent WR Titus Young was arrested twice in 15 hours last Sunday.
The troubled ex-Lion was busted for drunk driving at 12:01 Sunday morning in Moreno Valley, Cal. He was then arrested again 15 hours later after he was caught trying to steal his impounded Mustang from a tow-company lot. It's the exact kind of confounding, short-sighted behavior that earned Young his walking papers from the Lions less than two years after he was a second-round pick. Young needs to get serious help before his life spirals completely out of control.

clap wow

Before his life spins completely out of control?

I think we've already hit that point.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue May 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Its kind of sad really, what a mess...

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Wed May 08, 2013 5:50 pm

There's one record he set that no player will ever want to beat. What a waste of talent. He will get some good practice playing in the Penal league.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Wed May 08, 2013 6:34 pm

I'd imagine that the rookie symposium is probably working overtime to put together what "not to do" with your talent expose on him.

Anwar Richardson ‏@AnwarRichardson
Former #Lions WR Titus Young fell asleep in an AT&T store? Can't see this #NFL ending well ... [url=Deadspin Article ]http://deadsp.in/12dTIh7 [/url]

Someone responded on twitter back... If I was Titus I'd fall asleep in there too, it's the only place that will sign him to a 2 year contract :)

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Sun May 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Free agent Titus Young was arrested and charged with burglary, assaulting a police officer, and resisting arrest Friday night in San Clemente, CA.

That's three arrests in less than a week for Young, who appears to be trying to keep pace with ex-Oregon CB Cliff Harris. Young is still stewing in jail after the latest arrest. He reportedly broke into a home, and then tried fighting the officers. Young was arrested twice in a 15-hour period last Sunday for drunk driving and trying to steal his impounded car from a towing company's lot. He won't be seeing an NFL field anytime soon.

no

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Sun May 12, 2013 3:00 pm

It's really just sad at this point

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Sun May 12, 2013 8:11 pm

It's very sad. He needs help asap ... like yesterday. I read a report that said the house he broke into he thought it was someone elses and then when the cops showed up he tried outrunning them and once that didnt' work he tried fighting them.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Wed May 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote :
Ex-Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young faces up to more than seven years in prison if convicted on criminal complaints stemming from two separate incidents last week, reports NFL.com.

Young was arraigned via video conference on eight charges Tuesday, ranging from burglary to assaulting an officer. He pleaded not guilty and remains in custody. A pretrial hearing has been set for 8:30 a.m. Pacific time May 24 at the Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach, according to the Detroit Free Press.

On May 4, Young entered a Chevron store and allegedly took a bottle of water and candy bars without paying and then returned to the store and took five cigars without paying. That is a second-degree felony burglary charge.

Young was arrested three times in one week, including twice in a 15-hour span on May 5, when he was first arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence by police in California. Young was re-booked hours later for allegedly trying to steal his car from an impound lot after he was initially released.

Young was arrested again on May 10 in San Clemente, Calif., after police said he broke into a home. When officers arrived at the home, Young fled on foot and then fought with officers after a pursuit.

If convicted of all charges, Young, 23, faces seven years and six months in prison.

His relatives are still debating on whether to bail Young out or let him sit in jail, reports USA Today. Young’s bail, which had been set at $75,000, was reduced to $25,000 on Tuesday.

Trainwreck.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Thu May 16, 2013 1:34 pm

HEY...

He has issues and needs to take his anti-psychotic meds! Give the kid a break! Okay okay, give the kid a second break! Wait... a third break?! No no... Give Titus a fourth break please?

Him and Rolando will be cell mates soon! Talk about a dream duo for the prison football team!

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Thu May 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Quote :
Ex-Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young faces up to more than seven years in prison if convicted on criminal complaints stemming from two separate incidents last week, reports NFL.com.

Young was arraigned via video conference on eight charges Tuesday, ranging from burglary to assaulting an officer. He pleaded not guilty and remains in custody. A pretrial hearing has been set for 8:30 a.m. Pacific time May 24 at the Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach, according to the Detroit Free Press.

On May 4, Young entered a Chevron store and allegedly took a bottle of water and candy bars without paying and then returned to the store and took five cigars without paying. That is a second-degree felony burglary charge.

Young was arrested three times in one week, including twice in a 15-hour span on May 5, when he was first arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence by police in California. Young was re-booked hours later for allegedly trying to steal his car from an impound lot after he was initially released.

Young was arrested again on May 10 in San Clemente, Calif., after police said he broke into a home. When officers arrived at the home, Young fled on foot and then fought with officers after a pursuit.

If convicted of all charges, Young, 23, faces seven years and six months in prison.

His relatives are still debating on whether to bail Young out or let him sit in jail, reports USA Today. Young’s bail, which had been set at $75,000, was reduced to $25,000 on Tuesday.

Trainwreck.

I'm not giving him a pass or anything, but how does the bolded above become a 2nd degree Felony? Maybe because he returned to the scene? Federally regulated cigars?

Also: this is California, my guess is that he will serve 90 days, max.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Thu May 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Singapore Slings wrote:
Quote :

Trainwreck.

I'm not giving him a pass or anything, but how does the bolded above become a 2nd degree Felony? Maybe because he returned to the scene? Federally regulated cigars?

Also: this is California, my guess is that he will serve 90 days, max.

Became 2nd degree b/c he went back to get more stuff -- therefore, his intent.

btw, I traded Titus Young for Legarrette Blount today.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Sun May 26, 2013 12:56 am

Up to 11 charges. But since no one wants to bail him out it is getting harder to commit more crimes. I guess he could still assault another inmate or a guard.
http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2358897

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Sun May 26, 2013 12:57 am

I guess it is time for me to drop this bum.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Quote :
Free-agent WR Titus Young (Lions) was arrested Wednesday, July 9, on the felony charge of battery with serious bodily injury and is in custody in the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles, according to an L.A. district attorney's office spokesperson and the L.A. sheriff's department's website.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:04 pm

Did anyone really have to open this to see that the update was him getting arrested?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:12 pm

no - just wanted to see what for

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:55 pm

Someone actually still has this guy on a roster???

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:49 am

Enjoy prison Titus!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titus Young WR FA   

Back to top Go down

Titus Young WR FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum