HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Denver Demons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Awesome! I got the queef Chief in my division. This has all the makings of a good ol' rivalry

tough guy boxing steamroller


Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings
 
 
avatar

Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
Awesome! I got the queef Chief in my division. This has all the makings of a good ol' rivalry

tough guy boxing steamroller

You are literally the reason I went there.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Awesome! I got the queef Chief in my division. This has all the makings of a good ol' rivalry

tough guy boxing steamroller

You are literally the reason I went there.

You guys can fight it out, and the Chargers fan can take you out in the championship.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Awesome! I got the queef Chief in my division. This has all the makings of a good ol' rivalry

tough guy boxing steamroller

You are literally the reason I went there.

You guys can fight it out, and the Chargers fan can take you out in the championship.

You basic bitches


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:10 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Awesome! I got the queef Chief in my division. This has all the makings of a good ol' rivalry

tough guy boxing steamroller

You are literally the reason I went there.

You guys can fight it out, and the Chargers fan can take you out in the championship.

You basic bitches

Fuck you and the Gayders.


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 771

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Just waiting on Mitch and we can get this shit settled! Can't wait to get going.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com Online
Denver Demons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Awesome! I got the queef Chief in my division. This has all the makings of a good ol' rivalry

tough guy boxing steamroller

You are literally the reason I went there.

Was hoping there'd be a spot for ya when it got around. Too bad the Chargers fan will never make it far enough to play us...

belly dance

^ Andy Reid working to pay for his buffets


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Awesome! I got the queef Chief in my division. This has all the makings of a good ol' rivalry

tough guy boxing steamroller

You are literally the reason I went there.

Was hoping there'd be a spot for ya when it got around. Too bad the Chargers fan will never make it far enough to play us...

belly dance

^ Andy Reid working to pay for his buffets

Have fun with Mike McCoy and his stupid visor in Denver!


Back to top Go down
Denver Demons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:28 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Awesome! I got the queef Chief in my division. This has all the makings of a good ol' rivalry

tough guy boxing steamroller

You are literally the reason I went there.

Was hoping there'd be a spot for ya when it got around. Too bad the Chargers fan will never make it far enough to play us...

belly dance

^ Andy Reid working to pay for his buffets

Have fun with Mike McCoy and his stupid visor in Denver!

We've got the borderline erotic sound of Vance Joseph's voice to mask it. Besides, as a Gamecock fan, im 100% down with the visors.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5652

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:50 pm

My division is full.....they dont know what they just chose......a bowl of losing that's what I am feeding them.


Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:09 pm

I guess except for Valhalla everyone else is scared of Chapter 9. I don't blame them.


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
My division is full.....they dont know what they just chose......a bowl of losing that's what I am feeding them.
hehe

Looking forward to the challenge!


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:43 pm

I'm probably going to suck. shrug


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I'm probably going to suck.  loser  

That's why you are going to be missed in the big/main/whatever it's called now league.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:55 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I'm probably going to suck.  loser  

That's why you are going to be missed in the big/main/whatever it's called now league.

Hey I was always pretty good at the first half of the year.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:57 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I'm probably going to suck.  loser  

That's why you are going to be missed in the big/main/whatever it's called now league.

Hey I was always pretty good at the first half of the year.

Really? Okay. shrug


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:58 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I'm probably going to suck.  loser  

That's why you are going to be missed in the big/main/whatever it's called now league.

Hey I was always pretty good at the first half of the year.

Really? Okay. shrug

Usually. I had way too many injuries each year. Part of it was my own fault.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Man, Greg hates everyone apparently.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Man, Greg hates everyone apparently.

Naw. I love Justin. He knows that.

You... ah, well... hate is an understatement.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:36 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Man, Greg hates everyone apparently.

Naw. I love Justin. He knows that.

You... ah, well... hate is an understatement.
Love you too, Greg! love


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Greg is a big softy when you get down really, really deep.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8509

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:54 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Greg is a big softy when you get down really, really deep.

Not a good place to insert the shot of Greg's arse.

laughing


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:20 am

Yeah I noticed the pink, whats up with that Andrew!!


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2880

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:09 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Yeah I noticed the pink, whats up with that Andrew!!

Maybe he's making a statement on how he feels your team will end up this year.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:39 pm

The process of selecting divisions has concluded. Thanks to all of you for being speedy with responding so this can be done.


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:39 pm

And that does it!!! We're all set.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Threads merged.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:16 pm

It's cool having a team page again.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6467

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:37 pm



Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:38 pm

So much waiting,


Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:36 pm

St. Louis Duffers wrote:
I guess except for Valhalla everyone else is scared of Chapter 9. I don't blame them.
I'm not scared of chapter 9, but chapter 9 should be scared of me mischieveous



Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
So much waiting,

This is what I will be doing for the next month

cheers beer


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 771

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Time for research and strategy


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com Online
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Time for research and strategy

Relax bruh. You won't need it with this group.


Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Andromeda Afterglow wrote:
St. Louis Duffers wrote:
I guess except for Valhalla everyone else is scared of Chapter 9. I don't blame them.
I'm not scared of chapter 9, but chapter 9 should be scared of me mischieveous

Aww how cute you are to think you have a chance.
ROTFLMAO


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6467

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Minor leaguers talking shit:


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:46 pm

Major leaguers looking like




Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:26 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Time for research and strategy

Relax bruh. You won't need it with this group.

Did you choose Ghogi as the chapter 10 team to live vicariously through since your team blows complete ass?


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Time for research and strategy

Relax bruh. You won't need it with this group.

Did you choose Ghogi as the chapter 10 team to live vicariously through since your team blows complete ass?

I might have 2. Don't worry, your donkeyshow will not be one of them bitch.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6467

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:35 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Time for research and strategy

Relax bruh. You won't need it with this group.

Did you choose Ghogi as the chapter 10 team to live vicariously through since your team blows complete ass?

I might have 2. Don't worry, your donkeyshow will not be one of them bitch.

Aw thanks Greg! There's always room on the Pigskins bandwagon for one more!
love love love


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:39 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Time for research and strategy

Relax bruh. You won't need it with this group.

Did you choose Ghogi as the chapter 10 team to live vicariously through since your team blows complete ass?

I might have 2. Don't worry, your donkeyshow will not be one of them bitch.
 Well obviously it's not Matt or I...
You are too butthurt from Matt's unfavorable review of your dumpster fire that you call a team.
As for me, it's probably the fact that I'm young and beautiful.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Time for research and strategy

Relax bruh. You won't need it with this group.

Did you choose Ghogi as the chapter 10 team to live vicariously through since your team blows complete ass?

I might have 2. Don't worry, your donkeyshow will not be one of them bitch.

Aw thanks Greg!  There's always room on the Pigskins bandwagon for one more!
love  love  love

I would cut the brake lines on that fucking bandwagon.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Time for research and strategy

Relax bruh. You won't need it with this group.

Did you choose Ghogi as the chapter 10 team to live vicariously through since your team blows complete ass?

I might have 2. Don't worry, your donkeyshow will not be one of them bitch.
 Well obviously it's not Matt or I...
You are too butthurt from Matt's unfavorable review of your dumpster fire that you call a team.
As for me, it's probably the fact that I'm young and beautiful.

It's that you are a fucking Chargers fan dick.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7472

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:08 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Time for research and strategy

Relax bruh. You won't need it with this group.

Laughing Laughing Laughing


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:30 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Time for research and strategy

Relax bruh. You won't need it with this group.

Did you choose Ghogi as the chapter 10 team to live vicariously through since your team blows complete ass?

I might have 2. Don't worry, your donkeyshow will not be one of them bitch.
 Well obviously it's not Matt or I...
You are too butthurt from Matt's unfavorable review of your dumpster fire that you call a team.
As for me, it's probably the fact that I'm young and beautiful.

It's that you are a fucking Chargers fan dick.
Cry me a Philip Rivers, gooch guzzler!


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:45 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Time for research and strategy

Relax bruh. You won't need it with this group.

Did you choose Ghogi as the chapter 10 team to live vicariously through since your team blows complete ass?

I might have 2. Don't worry, your donkeyshow will not be one of them bitch.
 Well obviously it's not Matt or I...
You are too butthurt from Matt's unfavorable review of your dumpster fire that you call a team.
As for me, it's probably the fact that I'm young and beautiful.

It's that you are a fucking Chargers fan dick.
Cry me a Philip Rivers, gooch guzzler!



I obviously won't be bothered with having to manage a fantasy football team this year so I will be devoting my time to cherishing each moment of the Oaktown Raiders championship season, especially when they kick the dicks of the AFC West.









And yes, I have chosen Hageezy and the Alaska Arsenic as the Pee Wee league franchise of the California Nightmare. Suck it dongergaggers.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5652

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:05 am

I learned a new word yesterday. Could one of you call the other "douchecanoe" please?

Man Nickie and I fight's somehow seem girly compared to Greg vs RW. LOL


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9593

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:50 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I learned a new word yesterday.  Could one of you call the other "douchecanoe" please?  

Man Nickie and I fight's somehow seem girly compared to Greg vs RW.  LOL

Yeah Carla, our little Tiff's were nothing compared to the way these DoucheCanoe's are going at it.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:14 am

Well, like, the other players that are in the same division from me, well, the owners are very nice people but, you know, their fantasy football skills? Well they're above average but that's still not really on par with the skills that I possess. That's not to say that I'm better than them persay just that we have a different set of skills and different strengths and weaknesses but that's okay because we're all people on this beautiful earth.


My trash talking skills are a bit rusty.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9593

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:25 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:

My trash talking skills are a bit rusty.  

To say the least.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   

Back to top Go down
 
Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: