HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Well, making a video sounded like it would be a time saver but far from it.  Anyway, did it and it's processing/loading/whatever so it'll work when it works I suppose.

WARNING: Don't play this video around kids, your mom, for some of you...your wives, animals with tender sensibilities, in your workplace if you'd like to keep your job, in public because I said so, on an airplane because you shouldn't do anything on an airplane but sit down and shut up and many other things I don't have time to lay out for you snowflakes.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 1:01 pm

Damn, those kids and crickets are loud. Thought they were across a street but theyre across a damn field.

Everything sounds good! Thanks, Andrew!

"starring: a man and his wood" rofl

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 1:02 pm

AWESOME... Never said this before to anyone but nice wood. Think you kept the cursing under 200 but now I'll have to replay it 50 times and count them. Freakin OCD.

AND THE DAMN CRICKETS.. holy crap.

Thanks for the update! Enjoy your hiatus.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Thoughts:

Goal under 10 minutes, finishes in 9:59. Mission accomplished.
That is an impressive amount of wood.
Enjoy your break and doing whatever it is you are doing during your break.
Nice shirt.
Also, I should have done this, but anyone who reads this before they watch the video, can I get a fuck count?

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 1:08 pm

This isn't a state of the Union.. This is a state of the Little League.

Jerk. Evil laugh wink

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Those are frogs, not crickets and kids are monsters. Nice wood babe! I'm a little jealous you shaved for Jon but wont for me... laughing

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 1:21 pm

I vote for more video instructions and less written ones.  Love watching the videos here.  The distractions are what crack me up.  I heard the kids making noise, and I was like: "Doesn't he hear them?"  Next thing I know, your concentration is broken as we have to go see the kids.  ROTFLMAO

What was the main lesson I learned in all this?  The Little League draft will not begin until July so Mac can play. Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 1:46 pm

For some reason it always feels a bit more real after Andy puts out the video. I'm getting excited to see this take off.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 1:51 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
I'm a little jealous you shaved for Jon but wont for me... laughing

That's shaving!? Looks pretty damn beardy to me!

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Bern said, "What was the main lesson I learned in all this? The Little League draft will not begin until July so Mac can play."

Not so fast my friend....I offered to back out two times, he begged me to stay (well maybe not begged)..saying a man of my wisdom, experience, age (fake news) would be a valuable asset to the league ( hehe )

Great video! Information and entertaining...best looking wood pile I've ever seen, almost looks like a work of art...enjoy your break, thanks for your hard work!

Not a fan of "Lil League" though

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 1:59 pm

Thank you for the update. You are seriously awesome for putting it in video form. Enjoy the break you deserve it!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 2:13 pm

For some reason I always imagined you hissing and retreating any time sunlight touched you.

troll

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
For some reason I always imagined you hissing and retreating any time sunlight touched you.  

troll

LOL...

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Those are frogs, not crickets and kids are monsters. Nice wood babe! I'm a little jealous you shaved for Jon but wont for me... laughing

Interesting that his wood is so long. My wife complains that my wood isn't that long. She said they make something to help with making your wood longer. I went to the hardware store and asked if they had anything to help with my wood and they said no. Told me to go see my doctor. I laughed. What can a doctor do to help me handle my wood.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 2:52 pm

North Carolina Cobras wrote:
Mrs. Eternals wrote:

Interesting that his wood is so long. My wife complains that my wood isn't that long. She said they make something to help with making your wood longer. I went to the hardware store and asked if they had anything to help with my wood and they said no. Told me to go see my doctor. I laughed. What can a doctor do to help me handle my wood.

Don't worry about the length of wood.  I've been to Lowes several times and they have wood of all lengths.  The main thing is to have hardwood.  Houses nowadays are all about hardwood, so you gotta have hardwood.  I don't think the wife will complain about that.  Besides, with hardwood throughout the house, how is your wife's decorating skills.  Do the carpets match the drapes?  surprised  I mean, none of my business because I've never been invited to your house.  But complaining about just the wood is kind of one-sided if you ask me. shrug

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Boom...my team mentioned in its first state of the union.  LOL

Seriously, thanks for putting this together, pretty frickin' awesome.  More impressed with this league every day and we haven't even done anything football related yet.

Nice wood pile
Nicer shirt
Enjoy the break

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
This isn't a state of the Union.. This is a state of the Little League.  

Jerk.  Evil laugh wink
Of course that's all he talked about.  The minor league is the future!!!

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Your a very handsome photogenic man! Great color choice too! Beautiful background with the nature sounds and then that manly beard moustaki and shades with the dark shirt! Well done sir! Well done!

You make Eternal Darkness shine like a beautiful rainbow!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Your a very handsome photogenic man! Great color choice too! Beautiful background with the nature sounds and then that manly beard moustaki and shades with the dark shirt! Well done sir! Well done!

You make Eternal Darkness shine like a beautiful rainbow!

I laughed at this much harder than I should have. Andrew shines like a beautiful rainbow. I bet he's been called that so many times, but one more doesn't hurt Sty.. one more doesn't hurt.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Great video Andy.

Nice wood! Does the bark hurt?

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Enjoyed the credits... Cool

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 5:41 pm

ROFL

Appreciate the shaving effort. One hair was two hairs more than I could have rightfully expected...!

laughing

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 5:43 pm

laughing

fuck-count was about par for the course. And I agree, kids are the worst

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 5:50 pm

There might be some crickets out there but like Val said, the frogs in the pond next to the house get rockin like that nearly every day and I love it. The kids on the other hand...

At night thought, I'll tell you what....we're gonna be out there tonight having a fire and it's awesome!

I like doing the videos but I need to remember...they are not faster....and I need a camera-chick like Sty has some times.

I'll share what I'm doing with my time off down the road a bit...I just realized a while back that I have to schedule some time to do things because the day to day here is absurd. I like it but it's ridiculous how little free time I really have.

Thanks and glad you guys enjoyed it. Maybe a campfire video some time...

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Thanks Andrew! Sounds great to me. My June is slammed and July is wide open so you little leaguers are gonna feel my wrath. make fun

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Fri May 26, 2017 10:58 pm

That wood pile is manly.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sat May 27, 2017 5:14 am

The draft is not going to happen until somewhere between July 5 and July 15. Why? Because I'm a dick!

Love it.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sat May 27, 2017 5:18 am

You thought the frogs were loud in that video...last night at the fire Valerie was throwing rocks into the pond in an attempt to shut them up ROTFLMAO I knew it wouldn't work.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sat May 27, 2017 7:43 am

10-minute long video, I was expecting a few commercial breaks. Next video, How about some footage of those loud-ass frogs (and the crickets announce "action") like you are on safari in your backyard. Let's get some creativity going with this project.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sat May 27, 2017 10:13 am

Haha. Done.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sun May 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Should we be worried about these "other things" you will be working on... It's not a coup d'etat is it??

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sun May 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Nice !!! Christmas in July coming soon

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sun May 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Should we be worried about these "other things" you will be working on... It's not a coup d'etat is it??

If I can't say it then you shouldn't be afraid of it....coooopduhtatttttt

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sun May 28, 2017 7:03 pm

I love the frogs. I miss hearing them at night but none where I live now.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sun May 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Been away with the kids and wife all weekend without headphones, so haven't been able to listen yet. The comments have me eagerly anticipating the scenery and frogs though...

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sun May 28, 2017 8:19 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
Been away with the kids and wife all weekend without headphones, so haven't been able to listen yet.  The comments have me eagerly anticipating the scenery and frogs though...

Yeah, I'd wait til the wife and kids aren't around. Andy swears like a sailor!

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Sun May 28, 2017 9:35 pm

July it is...... good for or me since I have nothing going on I July anyway.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Mon May 29, 2017 7:21 am

Great information. Even though it might take longer to discuss these events via video it is nice to see the Pres appearance now and again. Mr. G asked me if I was in a league with our family from Chicago. They swear worse than sailors. The F word is an adjective, noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, predicate and appears in all of their run on sentences .......I said no that is just Andy. wink

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Tue May 30, 2017 9:05 pm

It was all little league.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Wed May 31, 2017 4:05 pm

Very entertaining!!!

Highlights include:

-Those fucking heathens at the middle school

-"Why? Because I'm a dick"

-Andy's got a nice wood pile.

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Wed May 31, 2017 6:42 pm

Nice video, that is a very impressive wood stack!
lol 2

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Wed May 31, 2017 6:44 pm

Also I have the same issue at my house, damn school for delequints right next door and they are so damn loud playing basketball all the time

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Wed May 31, 2017 7:09 pm

DUDE, great video. you should do this daily metal2

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Wed May 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Valhalla Viktors wrote:
DUDE, great video.  you should do this daily metal2
good post

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Wed May 31, 2017 7:41 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Valhalla Viktors wrote:
good post
agree

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm

Kalamazoo Nukes wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Valhalla Viktors wrote:
good post
agree

3 days of Andy rambling at work isn't enough! I need 7!

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:18 am

Rolling Eyes try being married to the guy Ben. 7 days is overkill, trust me.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:25 am

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
lol3

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:29 am

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
rofl Good thing there is only 24 hours in a day then!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:36 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

If I can't say it then you shouldn't be afraid of it....coooopduhtatttttt

Financing a new boat purchase?
Leasing a new car?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:14 am

Mrs. Eternals wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****   

Back to top Go down

2017 State of the Union address ****NSFA (not safe for anyone)****
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: