x

Share | 

Warbucks: What is the truth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 2:58 pm

So with so many new faces eager to get into the Minor League experience, I got a question that I felt was difficult to answer and I know the feedback is going to vary so I thought I would put it here for all to see and respond to and our new owners can gather what they want from it.

Warning: The level of sarcasm and nonsense on this forum is thick so take everything with a grain of salt but I'm guessing our Main League owners will offer some decent insight into what's what...

How valuable are Warbucks in trades? How often do people use them?

My personal take before I let the hoard loose on ya...

We have seen a big, yet consistent difference from one conference to the other in the Main League. I suspect the Minor League will be something different yet. Some are cheap, some are loose, some value them highly while others would spend em on french fries given the option.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Just take a look at Eric's W-L and $ and you'll have your answer...

lol 2

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 3:30 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Just take a look at Eric's W-L and $ and you'll have your answer...

lol 2

pay attention

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Warbucks are for making your team better. If you are not spending on what makes your team better, they are going to waste. Just my opinion...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 3:55 pm

War Bucks don't score points.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 4:47 pm

So, and this is just from offers that I've received.

My 1.1 is worth 50 WBs.

My trade partners' 3rd round pick is worth 40 WBs.

But my late 6th is still worth 8 WBs!

On a serious note, I dug deep into this when I first started (as did Bern I believe). The answer is that there is no rational correlation between how different owners value WBs and not even a correlation between each owner on how they value WBs and then actually spend WBs.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 5:03 pm

I definitely need to dive further into this question also

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Peter Brand: "Billy, this is Chad Bradford. He's a relief pitcher. He is one of the most undervalued players in baseball. His defect is that he throws funny. Nobody in the big leagues cares about him, because he looks funny. This guy could be not just the best pitcher in our bullpen, but one of the most effective relief pitchers in all of baseball. This guy should cost $3 million a year. We can get him for 2 Warbucks."

On a serious note, thanks to the vets for giving us some insight into the workings of this asylum.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 5:50 pm

According to Bern, $25 WB's = 3 2nd round picks.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

and two are future picks at that. Hmmm. Interesting... thinking

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 6:39 pm

What you should derive from all this is that we all make it up as we go. A big pile like Eric has gives you strength at times but if you always wait for the perfect moment you might end up with a lot of loot and a shitty team.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
The answer is that there is no rational correlation between how different owners value WBs and not even a correlation between each owner on how they value WBs and then actually spend WBs.  

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 7:13 pm

Guess my question wasn't too crazy.  Basically what I gathered from this is...

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Do not get confused though, WBs are more valuable than standard blind bidding bucks. Just how much more is the question.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Do not get confused though, WBs are more valuable than standard blind bidding bucks.  Just how much more is the question.

Glad you mentioned that...I don't have other leagues any more to compare it to.

I would say a good piece of advice is to not lean too heavily in either direction with them to start until you feel you "get it". If you don't throw em all into the wind or keyster all of them in fear they'll be taken...you'll be just fine.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 9:53 pm

When you said keyster this was my first thought

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 10:34 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Do not get confused though, WBs are more valuable than standard blind bidding bucks.  Just how much more is the question.

So he tells me not to be confused, but I am confused. We get 225 WBs annually and these are for 'blind bidding'. So what are standard blind bid bucks?

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Wed May 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

I'm glad you brought that up Ed.  It's time I give these new guys a lesson in Roster War Economics. laughing

War Bucks are not like dollars, they are more like gold.  And like gold, the value of the War Buck fluctuates.  And the value of the War Buck changes from Conference to Conference.  If there's a lot of WB's available, their value is watered down (See the TT Conference).  In the DD Conference, WB's are so scarce, they are reaching Platinum prices.  Then there's the matter of timing.  During RFA, this poor NightHawk was broke and desperately needed WB's to hang onto Alec Ogletree.  To do that, he traded away a bunch of risky draft picks for enough WB's to keep Ogletree.  I traded in my picks at the Pawn Shop for a few WB's.  And to me, they were worth their weight in Gold (Did you all notice the pun I used right there?  Impressive huh?).  

How can I call 2nd Round picks risky?  Because of their historical track record.  What history?  Why the history that Matt has so nicely laid out in a color diagram. 

In conclusion, remember that War Bucks are like Gold, and the market on the value of them can fluctuate like the high & low tides in the ocean.  Oh one last thing because TT keeps bringing up my $25 WB fire sale of 2nd Rounders.  Of course $25 WB's are a drop in the bucket to them as their market is flooded with them.  At that time, my $25 WB's had the same value as about $90 WB's in their market in correlation to how many WB's they had available to the DD Conference. 

You want another example?  Ok, twist my arm.  Take a look at the current Roster War Standings.   No, not the 0-0 records of every team and the fact that they're all tied for 1st place.  Look deeper than that.  The Nevada NightHawks currently have $25 WB's in their financial portfolio.  That has them currently ranked as the 3rd richest team in the DD Conference behind only the SilverBallers ($42) and the Mayhem ($33).  Now look in the TT Conference.  There are currently 7 teams with more than $100 WB's and 2 of them are over $300 WB's.  surprised  So of course when I pull into the Beverly Hills of Roster Wars, they are going to laugh me out of town with my $25 WB's.  But in the Projects of Roster Wars where the NightHawks of the DD resides,  I am strutting around the league in my Lonzo Ball ZO2 basketball shoes, and I still have money in the bank and Ogletree on my roster. tongue 

P.S.  Don't forget to scroll down and see all the Home Runs that were hit in the Roster Wars drafting past of the 2nd Round.

Great Pick, Great Value, Basically a StudGood Pick.  Don’t get too excited though.Fine pick.  Player is still relevant, so there’s that…Jury is still out.This pick sucked.  You should feel bad about it.Who?

Hunter, Justin TEN WR
Ansah, Ezekiel
DET DE
Matthews, Jordan
PHI WR
Bortles, Blake
JAC QB
Kendricks, Eric
MIN LB
Kendricks, Eric
MIN LB
Prosise, C.J.
SEA RB
Henry, Hunter
SDC TE
Smith, Geno
NYJ QB
Wheaton, Markus
PIT WR
Hyde, Carlos
SFO RB
Adams, Davante
GBP WR
Williams, Maxx
BAL TE
Mariota, Marcus
TEN QB
Boyd, Tyler
CIN WR
Hooper, Austin
ATL TE
Franklin, Johnathan GBP RB
Smith, Geno
 NYJ QB
Mosley, C.J.
BAL LB
Benjamin, Kelvin
CAR WR
Mariota, Marcus
TEN QB
Strong, Jaelen
HOU WR
Henry, Hunter
SDC TE
Lee, Darron
NYJ LB
Woods, Robert
BUF WR
Woods, Robert
BUF WR
Shazier, Ryan
PIT LB
Richardson, Paul
SEA WR
Green-Beckham, Dorial TEN WR
Johnson, Duke
CLE RB
Ragland, Reggie
BUF LB
Jones, Deion
ATL LB
Kelce, Travis
KCC TE
Jordan, Dion
MIA DE
Hill, Jeremy
CIN RB
Seferian-Jenkins, Austin TBB TE
Strong, Jaelen
HOU WR
Funchess, Devin
CAR WR
Howard, Jordan
CHI RB
Booker, Devontae DEN RB
Ogletree, Alec
STL LB
Franklin, Johnathan GBP RB
Donald, Aaron
STL DT
Lee, Marqise
JAC WR
Anthony, Stephone NOS LB
Dorsett, Phillip
IND WR
Goff, Jared
 RAM QB
Smith, Jaylon
DAL LB
Lattimore, Marcus SFO RB
Ogletree, Alec
STL LB
Latimer, Cody DEN WR
Mosley, C.J.
BAL LB
Johnson, Duke
CLE RB
Williams, Maxx
BAL TE
Lee, Darron
NYJ LB
Bosa, Joey
SDC DE
Minter, Kevin
ARI LB
Lattimore, Marcus
SFO RB
Mack, Khalil
OAK LB
Shazier, Ryan
PIT LB
Johnson, David
ARI RB
Anthony, Stephone NOS LB
Smith, Jaylon
DAL LB
Ragland, Reggie
BUF LB
Bailey, Stedman
STL WR
Kelce, Travis
KCC TE
Freeman, Devonta ATL RB
Donald, Aaron
STL DT
Funchess, Devin
CAR WR
Ajayi, Jay
MIA RB
Perkins, Paul
NYG RB
Fuller, Will
HOU WR
Jordan, Dion
MIA DE
Dobson, Aaron
NEP WR
Amaro, Jace
NYJ TE
Amaro, Jace
NYJ TE
Collins, Landon
NYG S
Cobb, David
TEN RB
Booker, Devontae DEN RB
Prosise, C.J.
SEA RB
Alonso, Kiko
BUF LB
Minter, Kevin
ARI LB
Lee, Marqise
JAC WR
Mack, Khalil
OAK LB
Beasley, Vic
ATL DE
Johnson, David
ARI RB
Wentz, Carson
PHI QB
Howard, Jordan
CHI RB
Vaccaro, Kenny
NOS S
Michael, Christine
SEA RB
Seferian-Jenkins, Austin TBB TE
Mason, Tre
STL RB
Ajayi, Jay
MIA RB
Allen, Javorius
BAL RB
Lynch, Paxton
DEN QB
Carroo, Leonte
MIA WR

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 6:07 am

Just to review: "WBs are used for blind bid waivers during the playing season, for the RFA bidding in the non-playing season and are required for buying out contract years at all times. "...and trading, and moving players up from the PS, which the ML is not going to have.

So it would seem that the availability of WBs, hence the value, will be different in the ML, without a PS?

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 7:44 am

I usually don't have a lot of of WBs to use during RFA or in season. I try to use almost all my allotment, and use every tag available. I think I do this because I really don't like to get into bidding wars for a player. Plus I would rather try and retain my good players as well

Now as for value of a WB...... I still don't have a clue????? I hardly ever trade WBs, so I have no idea what a player or pick is worth???? shrug

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 8:30 am

Warbucks are more valuable than standard blind bidding dollars in other leagues because of restricted free agency and tags. I get $100 blind bid dollars in another league to use on waiver wire pickups throughout the year, but I don't have to worry about adding any players in the off season through restricted free agency or protecting any players with tags. As for their trade value, as others have mentioned it really depends. For that reason, I haven't ended up making any deals with any significant amount of WBs attached because I can't ever really wrap my head around if it is a deal that makes sense for my team.

When I was brand new (I still acctually haven't played a season yet), I got directed to History Hall a few times to see how much certain players were going for in RFA. This was pretty helpful in trying to assign some value to WBs, although as mentioned above getting a definitive value is damned near impossible.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 8:37 am

Look, the value of Warbucks are in the eyes of the beholder. End of story! If you think they are valuable to get a trade done, so be it. Just remember, your trading partner will not have the same idea. EVER!!!!!

As for how many people will use the taxi squad, I have no idea.

When I joined I was in the RWTC. It was a redraft league, run by Roster Wars. Just think about this...I played 1 year and got the call to the big leagues. You are going to be way ahead of the game with the new format (in the minor league), than I was (in the RWTC).

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 9:08 am

I spent a little time last night looking at past trades and RFA info and definitely need to save some to protect players. I like how the pool is all together, cool twist with one more thing to handle.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 9:22 am

I may have missed this in the grand scheme of things. And yes Andy, I have read the Bylaws nightly (hope I don't lose any points on the activity tracker for this question), but after less than a week here I am still feeling my way around, bumping into walls and falling down stairs. That being said, in the Main RW, there are two conferences, the DD and TT. Are teams allowed to trade players or warbucks only in conference or between conferences? The reason I ask was because of Bern's explanation on Warbucks and the difference of their value between leagues.

For future reference, as a former journalist, I do know how to spell and the difference between there, their and they're, but I type too fast at times and just don't pay attention. When you've always been use to typing on deadlines, you get the info down on paper and let the copy editor handle all that crap. So I apologize for future errors.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 9:26 am

As noted before, I spent several hours looking at this and trying to come up with a formula. But here are some big picture thoughts.

I can Super Franchise Tag a player for 100 WBs. So, in that regard, 100 WBs is worth a ton because I can keep a guy like Andrew Luck to myself and not worry about anyone else taking him. Similarly, 20 WBs can extend a guy's contract. So you could extend an older RB for one year. In most leagues, that player might command a late 1st. Dilute that for the larger rosters here and that older RB on a 1-year deal might be worth a late 2nd. So is 20 WBs worth a late 2nd?

Some people use the transition tag values for a rough gauge on value. I'd have to check the rules but 25 WBs allows you to protect a guy at a 2nd round value and 20 WBs allows you to protect them at a 3rd round value. So, if I tag a guy but get outbid, I get a 2nd round pick (usually late) for 25 WBs. Now I think that you need to increase the value a bit because it does give you some protection. So a random 2nd is probably worth 25-35 WBs. A random 3rd is probably worth 20-30 WBs.

There are plenty of examples of wasted WBs. I believe that DeAndre Smelter went for something like 20 WBs and that Roddy White went for about the same value.

Another gauge, one that I like to use, is restricted free agency. In other words, how many WBs would it cost to get a certain player. So, if a stud safety goes for 30 WBs and a stud safety could get traded for a 3rd or 4th, you would think that a 3rd or 4th is worth 30 WBs. I think that there are issues when you do a straight WBs to pick valuation using this method but you can. But it does help in certain respects. During the draft I was looking at a rookie safety in the 6th. I moved the pick for 8 WBs because I would have bid up to 7 WBs on that guy if he was in RFA.

So, in other words, no one knows what they are worth but I think that's because value placed on WBs varies from time to time. And from owner to owner and conference to conference.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 9:29 am

North Carolina Cobras wrote:
I may have missed this in the grand scheme of things. And yes Andy, I have read the Bylaws nightly (hope I don't lose any points on the activity tracker for this question), but after less than a week here I am still feeling my way around, bumping into walls and falling down stairs. That being said, in the Main RW, there are two conferences, the DD and TT. Are teams allowed to trade players or warbucks only in conference or between conferences? The reason I ask was because of Bern's explanation on Warbucks and the difference of their value between leagues.

For future reference, as a former journalist, I do know how to spell and the difference between there, their and they're, but I type too fast at times and just don't pay attention. When you've always been use to typing on deadlines, you get the info down on paper and let the copy editor handle all that crap. So I apologize for future errors.

NO TRADING  between conferences

cash

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 9:32 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

cash

Thanks Eric

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 9:37 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

cash

Thanks Eric

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 9:42 am

I spend every damn WB I can if I feel it makes my roster better and deeper. I spend WB's like Justin's mom likes her sex.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 10:37 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I spend every damn WB I can if I feel it makes my roster better and deeper. I spend WB's like Justin's mom likes her sex.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 10:47 am

Bern thanks for the detailed explanation, that was helpful

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 10:47 am

Not knowing the calendar of activities that the Min. Lg, will be having, but given that we have 1000 for the inaugural draft, which should address the picking up of the majority of one's roster, the value of WBs it would seem would take on a whole new perspective...

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 10:50 am

In the end, this might all be academic. The 24 new owners will end up placing a value on a WB that is very different than the value in the TT or the DD. And it is very likely that the value will differ between the two divisions.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 11:41 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

She talked to Justin about the Birds and the Bees! And look at Justin now...never had a chance

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 11:59 am

I'm sure the value of Warbucks will differ from owner to owner, just like the value of draft picks and the value of a certain player. An owner may prefer to run their team through offseason acquisitions but another may stick to drafting and extending those players.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 12:21 pm

I've read the Bylaws, but have to say this thread has been very helpful and and interesting.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 12:26 pm

So again, let me make sure I am interpreting things correctly in the bylaws.
There are 2 divisions.
Each Division holds their own separate draft, free agency and trading. So I assume, Tom Brady can be owned in each division.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 12:31 pm

There are 2 divisions.
Each Division holds their own separate draft, free agency and trading. So I assume, Tom Brady can be owned in each division.

You are interpreting correctly. However, I would call the divisions conferences.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 12:32 pm

There are 2 divisions.
Each Division conference holds their own separate draft, free agency and trading. So I assume, Tom Brady can be owned in each division.
Conference

"The RWDOC operates with conferences of 12 teams each divided into three divisions of four teams. Each conference has it's own player pool and teams play exclusively against conference opponents during the regular season. "

Divisions are the smallest of the league organization...

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Thanks Ed.
Played in an NCAA Football league like that once. Lot of fun.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Looks like Russ already did the RWDOC sabermetrics for WB's I was planning to do.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 1:23 pm

Like most things in dynasty planning ahead with your WBs based future tags, RFA class etc pays off

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 1:50 pm

I really really appreciate those Main Leaguers who have shared some insight and didn't screw around to confuse these guys. I can't emphasize enough that most of us agree that none of us can say with any definity what they're worth. The two conferences we have had been wildly different and I'll bet the upcoming two conferences will be different still.

Stay loose, be ready to adjust on the fly and I know you'll all make it through all right. Won't take you long to be right where the rest of us are...just knowledgeable to talk like we know wtf we're doing. lol 2

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 2:00 pm

MobTown Ravens wrote:
Not knowing the calendar of activities that the Min. Lg, will be having, but given that we have 1000 for the inaugural draft, which should address the picking up of the majority of one's roster, the value of WBs it would seem would take on a whole new perspective...

This line from the Inaugural Draft section of the bylaws leads me to believe that the $1,000 budget we have for the draft is not in War Bucks, but rather what you might as well call Draft Dollars.

a) Each owner will have $1000 for the inaugural draft to use to win players in an auction format.  Leftover $$$ has no value.  This money is for this draft only.  This league does not use salaries so winning bids will not be considered a players salary.

My understanding is we get $1,000 in Draft Dollars to spend in the draft, and then we all get the same standard $225WB allotment to use from there. Carla or Andy or someone, correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:

This line from the Inaugural Draft section of the bylaws leads me to believe that the $1,000 budget we have for the draft is not in War Bucks, but rather what you might as well call Draft Dollars.

a) Each owner will have $1000 for the inaugural draft to use to win players in an auction format.  Leftover $$$ has no value.  This money is for this draft only.  This league does not use salaries so winning bids will not be considered a players salary.

My understanding is we get $1,000 in Draft Dollars to spend in the draft, and then we all get the same standard $225WB allotment to use from there. Carla or Andy or someone, correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:

Correct.

Double correct.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:

Correct.

Double correct.

I have no legal authority here but:

Triple Correct  tongue

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   Thu May 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Also, there will be a slight inflation of WBs going into the first offseason.  In year one everyone will be given 225 Wbs with no real offseason (read no RFA) to spend them.  Then to begin year 2 everyone will be given another 225 Wbs.  So this will be the point where there are the most WBs in play ever.  And players like R Sherman (yes a CB) will go for 100 WBs (Thanks Sty!).  After that first RFA player values in terms of WBs will normalize.  

Just food for thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warbucks: What is the truth?   

Back to top Go down

Warbucks: What is the truth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: