:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:
I'm the oldest 24 year old you will ever meet. Wife, mortgage and steady salary for the last 3 years. Everyone still thinks I'm 15 though.

Baby faced assassin.

If it makes you feel better you sound just like me.  Except I had old man hobbies as well.  Metal Detecting, Coin Collecting, and Beekeeping.  

And Pokemon

I need to hang on to some of my boyish charm.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Thu May 25, 2017 7:50 am

I know there are some who haven't kept up, but I think that most of the newbies deserve kudos for getting involved as much as they have.

Signed,

Recent Newbie

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Thu May 25, 2017 11:42 am

How will the divisions and conferences be set up within the Minor League? Will there be a draft for that? Will it be set up regional by our team locations? or will Andy just set it up at random?

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Thu May 25, 2017 11:47 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
How will the divisions and conferences be set up within the Minor League?  Will there be a draft for that?  Will it be set up regional by our team locations? or will Andy just set it up at random?

I don't think Andy has revealed this yet.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Thu May 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
How will the divisions and conferences be set up within the Minor League?  Will there be a draft for that?  Will it be set up regional by our team locations? or will Andy just set it up at random?

When RW was initially setup, it was first come first served who got to pick which division they were in.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Thu May 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

When RW was initially setup, it was first come first served who got to pick which division they were in.

BRAGGER - betcha had to walk uphill in the snow both ways too

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Thu May 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

rofl

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Thu May 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

lol3

I haven't quite got there but I believe I am going to take a similar approach to the one Brad mentioned we used to start. More to come soon.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Thu May 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Looking forward to it. Signed up pretty early should get a good choice of where I want to be.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Thu May 25, 2017 10:57 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:

I know I was one of if not the first person to select TT over DD....

beer

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Fri May 26, 2017 6:04 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
I know I was one of if not the first person to select TT over DD

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Fri May 26, 2017 7:16 am

you want Dave to wear a beanie?

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Fri May 26, 2017 7:18 am

you want Dave to wear a beanie?

I do have a knit cap with a dolphins logo for when it gets below 30...

shrug

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   

Back to top Go down

MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: