:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:23 pm

So for those that are really new, our Activity Tracker (AT) is new this year and with everything that has been going on around here it hasn't been running as smoothly as we hope it will be going forward so I am here to inform everyone of where it's at and Nick will be updating it to reflect my wishes shortly.

I had to reword the Forum Activity terms because they covered the Main League, not the Minor League.  I also had to clarify what happens when an owner has less than 6 points for that category.

The Minor League roster started with all new owners beginning with a score of 55 (as seen right this second) in the order of which they were accepted to the club.  That looks like this....

Code:
3. Maplewood Doppelgangers
4. Carolina Werewolves
5. Edinburgh Galacticos
6. St. Louis Duffers
7. Faber College Moguls
8. Valhalla Viktors
9. Kalamazoo Nukes
10. Carolina Silverbacks
11. Tenafly Vipers
12. Denver Demons
13. Manhattan Beach Patriots
14. Mohawk Ridge Marauders
15. Winnipeg Brew Crew
16. Polk High Panthers
17. Haddonfield Slashers
18. Riverside Rottweilers
19. Latvia Unicorns
20. Kansas City Kings
21. MobTown Ravens
22. Andromeda Afterglow
23. North Carolina Cobras
24. Alaska Arsenic

Now, to acknowledge senority just a bit and without being able to backtrack all of the shortfalls based on who was and wasn't here at the time here is how I am interpreting things in order to get us to a proper starting point based on what the club is looking for.

In January, the only owner on that list who was here and had a qualifying number of posts to earn a point were the Galacticos (56).
In February, the only owner on that list who was here and had a qualifying number of posts to earn a point were the Doppelgangers (56).
In March, the only owner on that list who was here and had a qualifying number of posts to earn a point were the Doppelgangers (57) and Nukes (56).
In April, the owners on that list who was here and had a qualifying number of posts to earn a point were the Doppelgangers (58), Silverbacks (56), Demons (56), Nukes (57), Vipers (56) and Galacticos (57).

As of right now, the Nukes have not posted since May 2nd which is in violation of our 15 day rule so he drops to the bottom of the list.  After that, the Viktors haven't posted since May 1st which is in violation of our 15 day rule so he drops to the bottom of the list.

So the list as of the time of this posting looks like this...

Code:

3. Maplewood Doppelgangers (58)
5. Edinburgh Galacticos (57)
10. Carolina Silverbacks (56)
11. Tenafly Vipers (56)
12. Denver Demons (56)
4. Carolina Werewolves (55)
6. St. Louis Duffers (55)
7. Faber College Moguls (55)
13. Manhattan Beach Patriots (55)
14. Mohawk Ridge Marauders (55)
15. Winnipeg Brew Crew (55)
16. Polk High Panthers (55)
17. Haddonfield Slashers (55)
18. Riverside Rottweilers (55)
19. Latvia Unicorns (55)
20. Kansas City Kings (55)
21. MobTown Ravens (55)
22. Andromeda Afterglow (55)
23. North Carolina Cobras (55)
24. Alaska Arsenic (55)
9. Kalamazoo Nukes (55)
8. Valhalla Viktors (55)

@Nick......Make that so on the AT please.

There are still several days this month so I suspect quite a few of you new guys will be adding a point this month because activity has been awesome.  Going forward, if you meet standards (not going more than 15 days without a post) you will hold your ground.  If you desire to one day make the Main League then you'll want to meet the same standards as Main League owners (30+ monthly) which right now means you'll surely start making ground on the competition.  If you are ever caught to be past 15 days without a post, you'll be sent to the bottom of the list and your activity points cleared.

The cream shall rise to the top....by design!  Look forward to everyone making that competition hard and maybe even forcing us to consider expansion because you all are qualified.  Wouldn't that be something!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:33 pm

lol3 Haven't see one of the Macho Mans speeches in a long time.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Fuck, I was laughing less than 30 seconds in!  rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Updated, we should be ready to rock!

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Whats that about a 48 team super league? thinking2

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:
Whats that about a 48 team super league?   thinking2

Not until we prove that we can get 48 people who can handle it.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:44 pm

I didn't realize that we have two people that haven't posted here in 3 weeks. I'd certainly like to see them here again before giving them a spot on the AT.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I didn't realize that we have two people that haven't posted here in 3 weeks.  I'd certainly like to see them here again before giving them a spot on the AT.

They have been on the AT for a while. The fact that they have not visited/posted for a while is discouraging nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Fuck, I was laughing less than 30 seconds in!  rofl rofl rofl

me too

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

What in the world was that? I kept watching waiting for something to happen but that was just odd.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 pm

You cant ever go wrong with anything from its always sunny

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Tue May 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
You cant ever go wrong with anything from its always sunny
Hear hear cheers

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 12:04 am

Denver Demons wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

What in the world was that? I kept watching waiting for something to happen but that was just odd.

Oh shit...you never watched The Price is Right? Wow...I'm feeling wicked old.

Bob Barker...before he kicked Adam Sandler's ass in Happy Gilmore.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 5:39 am

Whoa whoa whoa. Listen I grew up watching the Price is Right, we even watched it in SCHOOL on lazy days and I'm younger than he is. No chance it's an age thing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 am

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 8:20 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa.  Listen I grew up watching the Price is Right, we even watched it in SCHOOL on lazy days and I'm younger than he is.  No chance it's an age thing Laughing

I'm not so sure that you're younger. Blake reminds me of a Dominican pitcher -- shave that beard and he looks like he's 15.

The tracker reminds me of the Price is Right game. You spend all that time getting to the top and hope to stay there. But one bad month and you fall over the edge.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 8:22 am

Thanks for the reminder Andy. I need to up my game. Had a bunch of stuff on recently and not been active, but can't wait for the Minor League to get going and really going to step it up...

New guys all seem great, lots of activity. League is going to be good.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 8:33 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Oh shit...you never watched The Price is Right?  Wow...I'm feeling wicked old.

Bob Barker...before he kicked Adam Sandler's ass in Happy Gilmore.

whoosh

Oh, wow. I know what The Price is Right is, but its either been so long or I never watched it enough to remember this in the slightest. I was always a Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune guy myself.

And regarding the age bit, I'm 26. But I never watched game shows until high-school probably, so maybe I just missed it?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 9:05 am

Oh shit I am older!  Holy fuck!  I'm older than someone!  That never happens!  I'm an awful judge of age though since people tell me I still look like I'm 16.

Turning 30 next month

troll

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 9:13 am

Oh shit I am older!  Holy fuck!  I'm older than someone!  That never happens!  I'm an awful judge of age though since people tell me I still look like I'm 16.  

Turning 30 next month

troll

I have a feeling several of the Minor League guys that have joined in the last month or two are in their 20s, unless they're using some old pictures...

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 9:20 am

That's why its called the minor league

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 9:23 am

Denver Demons wrote:
I have a feeling several of the Minor League guys that have joined in the last month or two are in their 20s, unless they're using some old pictures...

Don't forget Young Matt at 19.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 9:31 am

Get used to it Justin. You're getting older like the rest of us. Matter of time until someone is joining this club who's younger than my son. That'll be a freak out moment.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 9:34 am

I'm finally old! Woohoo! I can't wait to tell my dad!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 9:39 am

I'm finally old!  Woohoo!  I can't wait to tell my dad!

SMH

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

SMH

troll

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 9:41 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Thanks for the reminder Andy. I need to up my game. Had a bunch of stuff on recently and not been active, but can't wait for the Minor League to get going and really going to step it up...

New guys all seem great, lots of activity. League is going to be good.

You've slipped recently and I thought of you when I was doing things because I wouldn't be surprised if there was technically a time when you would have slipped to the bottom of the list but you've also been here much longer than the others so I think we'll see how it goes from here. Going forward, everyone will earn what they get here.

high five

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 9:56 am

Don't get to excited, The older you get the faster the train seems to roll down the tracks toward your final destination.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am

North Carolina Cobras wrote:

Don't get to excited, The older you get the faster the train seems to roll down the tracks toward your final destination.

No sense worrying about that though right? Can't change it!

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 10:33 am

North Carolina Cobras wrote:

No sense worrying about that though right?  Can't change it!

True

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 11:05 am

30, And you're old?  I'm scared to think what I am then.  lol3

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 11:06 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

An Icon!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 11:29 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

A Relic!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 11:51 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

A Relic!

A nice discount at the waffle house!

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Denver Demons wrote:

Yup mid twenties, only a few more prime years if I were a RB

At least I can still drive well...

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Andromeda Afterglow wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:

Yup mid twenties, only a few more prime years if I were a RB

At least I can still drive well...

Wife watches dancing with the stars, Rashad Jennings is on this season. It blows her mind when I tell her he is ancient at 32 to play football and will probably have to retire.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 1:11 pm

Wow, DWTS is getting desperate to find talent. Not sure if I'd classify Rashad as a "Star."

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Wow, DWTS is getting desperate to find talent.  Not sure if I'd classify Rashad as a "Star."
laughing
"Dancing with the slightly above average people you would only know if you closely followed their industries" just doesn't have the same ring

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 2:12 pm

I'm the oldest 24 year old you will ever meet. Wife, mortgage and steady salary for the last 3 years. Everyone still thinks I'm 15 though.

Baby faced assassin.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
I'm the oldest 24 year old you will ever meet. Wife, mortgage and steady salary for the last 3 years. Everyone still thinks I'm 15 though.

Baby faced assassin.

If it makes you feel better you sound just like me. Except I had old man hobbies as well. Metal Detecting, Coin Collecting, and Beekeeping.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

Baby faced assassin.

If it makes you feel better you sound just like me.  Except I had old man hobbies as well.  Metal Detecting, Coin Collecting, and Beekeeping.  

I'm not that old yet. Soccer and cycling for me. When the knees go and I can't hide my receding hairline, I'll officially be an old man.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 3:01 pm

FWIW I love the movie Braveheart.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Portrayed brilliantly by that famous Scotsman, Mel Gibson.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

A TRUE SCOT!

I liked the rock throwing bit the best. One day I want to go to Scotland and throw rocks.

Looks like a beautiful country though. A lot of the shots remind me of New Zealand.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

A TRUE SCOT!  

I liked the rock throwing bit the best.  One day I want to go to Scotland and throw rocks.  

Looks like a beautiful country though.  A lot of the shots remind me of New Zealand.  

Definitely some lovely landscapes to enjoy here. Beautiful country, not so beautiful weather 90% of the time.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   Wed May 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

Baby faced assassin.

If it makes you feel better you sound just like me.  Except I had old man hobbies as well.  Metal Detecting, Coin Collecting, and Beekeeping.  

And Pokemon

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set   

Back to top Go down

MINOR LEAGUE: Getting the AT order properly set
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: