HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 The 2017 Minor League Draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 339

PostSubject: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Mon May 15, 2017 5:29 pm

stir the pot


Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Mon May 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Oh were getting close to filling up. Can't wait.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Mon May 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Can't wait to watch how it goes down. I will sit back and throw word darts and critique, yet offer no good advice. laughing


Back to top Go down
Denver Demons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Mon May 15, 2017 6:27 pm

mischevious

Can't wait to start building my dynasty Evil laugh


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 339

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Mon May 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Can't wait to watch how it goes down. I will sit back and throw word darts and critique, yet offer no good advice. laughing

Mind bullets!



Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Mon May 15, 2017 6:45 pm

troll


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5627

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Mon May 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
troll

IT is almost not far that you get to be in this league... You have such a better understanding of the system.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22164

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Mon May 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
troll

IT is almost not far that you get to be in this league... You have such a better understanding of the system.

cheers

He may have understood it but he sucked. ROTFLMAO


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Mon May 15, 2017 10:16 pm

Why does TT have a separate thread for their draft?


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9550

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Mon May 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Why does TT have a separate thread for their draft?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 5:37 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
troll

IT is almost not far that you get to be in this league... You have such a better understanding of the system.

cheers

He may have understood it but he sucked.  ROTFLMAO

It's very true. Not to mention I haven't been keeping up with much over the past two years so my knowledge is pretty dated. Been trying to spend some time doing research. Until yesterday I still thought Lacy was on the Packers, for example.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5127

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 6:05 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
troll

IT is almost not far that you get to be in this league... You have such a better understanding of the system.

cheers

He may have understood it but he sucked.  ROTFLMAO

It's very true.  Not to mention I haven't been keeping up with much over the past two years so my knowledge is pretty dated.  Been trying to spend some time doing research.  Until yesterday I still thought Lacy was on the Packers, for example.

Do you still plan on drafting a lot of players who like to get injured? Because, I for one, have really missed hearing about all the misfortune that has beset your team.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 6:48 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
troll

IT is almost not far that you get to be in this league... You have such a better understanding of the system.

cheers

He may have understood it but he sucked.  ROTFLMAO

It's very true.  Not to mention I haven't been keeping up with much over the past two years so my knowledge is pretty dated.  Been trying to spend some time doing research.  Until yesterday I still thought Lacy was on the Packers, for example.

Do you still plan on drafting a lot of players who like to get injured?    Because, I for one, have really missed hearing about all the misfortune that has beset your team.

Quit looking at my draft board!!!!

Well, for the record, I didn't pick up many players that had an injury history besides McFadden. They all developed one while on my team. Bowman, Weatherspoon, Levy (although I did trade for Levy after his 1st injury so you can kinda blame me for that I guess) Lattimore (my fault) Ameer (not my fault) Cobb (not my fault) Dez (not my fault) and so on.


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 8:21 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Why does TT have a separate thread for their draft?

gtfo


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 9:40 am



Back to top Go down
Winnipeg Brew Crew
 
 
avatar

Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 6:14 pm

cheers metal metal metal metal metal2 metal2 metal2 mischieveous mischieveous


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2847

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Is it going to be a draft or auction?


Back to top Go down
Online
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5627

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Is it going to be a draft or auction?

It will be called a draft, but the players will be auctioned....

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 7:41 pm

No rush to start Laughing


Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings
 
 
avatar

Posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Prepare your butt holes my Draft Boner is ready! lol3


Back to top Go down
Online
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22164

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:
Prepare your butt holes my Draft Boner is ready!    lol3

Your photo and that comment and I am scared as fuck. scared

Need to get you and Greg in the same room. lol3 That would an intimidating photo.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7454

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 10:18 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:
Prepare your butt holes my Draft Boner is ready!    lol3

Your photo and that comment and I am scared as fuck.  scared

Need to get you and Greg in the same room.  lol3  That would an intimidating photo.
I was wondering what the odds are on a fight breaking out and what are the odds for who would win?

scaredscaredscared


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2461

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:
Prepare your butt holes my Draft Boner is ready!    lol3

Your photo and that comment and I am scared as fuck.  scared

Need to get you and Greg in the same room.  lol3  That would an intimidating photo.

Pick your poison.  laughing



Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22164

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:
Prepare your butt holes my Draft Boner is ready!    lol3

Your photo and that comment and I am scared as fuck.  scared

Need to get you and Greg in the same room.  lol3  That would an intimidating photo.
I was wondering what the odds are on a fight breaking out and what are the odds for who would win?

scaredscaredscared

The one still living is my guess. tongue


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8501

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Tue May 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:
Prepare your butt holes my Draft Boner is ready!    lol3

Your photo and that comment and I am scared as fuck.  scared

Need to get you and Greg in the same room.  lol3  That would an intimidating photo.
I was wondering what the odds are on a fight breaking out and what are the odds for who would win?

scaredscaredscared

The one still living is my guess.  tongue

laughing


Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings
 
 
avatar

Posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Wed May 17, 2017 5:57 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:
Prepare your butt holes my Draft Boner is ready!    lol3

Your photo and that comment and I am scared as fuck.  scared

Need to get you and Greg in the same room.  lol3  That would an intimidating photo.

Hey it's the no neck crew!
Back to top Go down
Online
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Wed May 17, 2017 6:48 am

It's the deceptively cheerful ones you have to watch out for!


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Wed May 17, 2017 10:45 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
It's the deceptively cheerful ones you have to watch out for!
Rolling Eyes


Back to top Go down
Online
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
It's the deceptively cheerful ones you have to watch out for!
Rolling Eyes

You grumpy Gus.


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 601

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Wed May 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Cant Wait !!!


Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots
 
 
avatar

Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Wed May 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Let's add this match to one of our side bets.


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Wed May 17, 2017 5:38 pm

As newly named  Head Coach  Don Vito Corleone of the MobTown Ravens said: "Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”



Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Wed May 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
It's the deceptively cheerful ones you have to watch out for!
Rolling Eyes

You grumpy Gus.
That's Mr grumpy Gus to you lol3


Back to top Go down
Online
Denver Demons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 8:20 am

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
It's the deceptively cheerful ones you have to watch out for!
Rolling Eyes

You grumpy Gus.
That's Mr grumpy Gus to you lol3



Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 9:54 am

We need more cheerful profile pictures says I.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7454

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
We need more cheerful profile pictures says I.  


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 am



Now that's more like it!


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 10:54 am

Naw...more like this  


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 pm

You look plenty chearful Mac & Bob!


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
You look plenty chearful Mac & Bob!

Warm, friendly, likes walks on the beach, star gazing, puppies and kittens...whats not to like!...with all that why would you not want him to
win the inaugural minor league championship?


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Sounds like my kind of date. You offering you hunka burnin love?


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Evil laugh Is that knit cap in your picture on to tight?


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Laughing

Maybe. Your head chilly and wanna try it on?!

troll


Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Justin! Stop scaring the new guys doh


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7454

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Justin!  Stop scaring the new guys  doh  
Laughing Laughing Laughing


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Laughing  

Maybe.  Your head chilly and wanna try it on?!

troll  

Got one!....when we get cold temps here, 40s/50s, no heating system, this bald head needs one!


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Justin!  Stop scaring the new guys  doh  

I shoulda stayed away until everyone paid.

troll


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Justin!  Stop scaring the new guys  doh  

I shoulda stayed away until everyone paid.

troll

Just noticed that "Former Owner" stamp on your banner?


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19917

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 3:22 pm

MobTown Ravens wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Justin!  Stop scaring the new guys  doh  

I shoulda stayed away until everyone paid.

troll

Just noticed that "Former Owner" stamp on your banner?


Mmmmm yes.  I was an original once, you see.  Here when the league first started.  I was here for the great San Diego Killers booting and the Jason & Vince drama shitstorm.  I've seen things you couldn't even imagine rookie.  Things that would give you nightmares.  

I got a little burned out last year and decided to give up fantasy football... for good.  My team was dismantled and scattered to the four winds.  Broken up in a dispersal draft with two other teams.  Alas, the allure of Roster Wars is irresistible, and I found myself once again darkening this forum's doorstep.  Although deep down I suppose I never really left.  

So while I bear the mark of a former owner I have taken up residency within the Minor League.  I've yet to miss a season but now I run with the little guys.  

troll


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   Thu May 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Done the same myself...get burned out, give up some good teams/leagues and then come back. Good to take a break though.
Just sent out info on league to 15 of my solid football owners who might be interested, I run 10 leagues, but not all football.
Hopefully we can get 3 and light this rocket!


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 2017 Minor League Draft   

Back to top Go down
 
The 2017 Minor League Draft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: