HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:06 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Sty, how many 2nd Round picks do you have to give to Carla?  25wb = Three 2nds right?  
Brad don't worry I'm very close with an undisclosed owner. I said before RFA I would be stealing. People probably thought oh he crazy he won't, but they were wrong on one of those counts! I'm not done stealing!

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:15 am

Sty, how many 2nd Round picks do you have to give to Carla?  25wb = Three 2nds right?  
Brad don't worry I'm very close with an undisclosed owner. I said before RFA I would be stealing. People probably thought oh he crazy he won't, but they were wrong on one of those counts! I'm not done stealing!

I'm not saying I have or had a plan. All I know is JOE in his report for DD said:

Positions of Need:

LB, WR, QB

So I went out and focused specifically on these positions. Then when Tom traded for my LBer I went and noticed that Derrick had 26 Wb's in his account which was very suspicious. Almost like he was being fiscally responsible, keeping just enough to protect someone. I found that someone and now I have to have the precious. Precious is mine...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:24 am

Sanders is officially out of my starting lineup!!

I wonder why I took him out of it.......... hehe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:30 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:

Thank you Derrick! You are an example for others to follow. If more would just concede to the inevitable there would be less grief on all sides.
Everyone! And I mean everyone can learn a lot from Derrick here.
Just to return the favor I'm in talks with two owners now and very close to an agreement. The third owner was nice enough to bow out early.
See? No reason for animosity strife anger! Anakin was right to embrace the dark side, and I fault him not! But sometimes you need to respect and appreciate an intelligent decision from an enemy and show mercy. Derrick I will show you mercy and take the Denver dude asap. Sweet and painless the precious will be mine.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:32 am

WBs are kinda valuable. And I didnt want to be called Pink English Carla

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:34 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
WBs are kinda valuable.  And I didnt want to be called Pink English Carla

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:02 am

Thank you Derrick! You are an example for others to follow. If more would just concede to the inevitable there would be less grief on all sides.
Everyone! And I mean everyone can learn a lot from Derrick here.
Just to return the favor I'm in talks with two owners now and very close to an agreement. The third owner was nice enough to bow out early.
See? No reason for animosity strife anger! Anakin was right to embrace the dark side, and I fault him not! But sometimes you need to respect and appreciate an intelligent decision from an enemy and show mercy. Derrick I will show you mercy and take the Denver dude asap. Sweet and painless the precious will be mine.

Nah, it's just he's a 30+ WR and I dont necessarily need his services.  I take him out of my lineup and I'm still projected 306!  rock on

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:06 am

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Here piggy, piggy, piggy! You better go as high as you are going to go on Tyrod, I'm prepared to spend my last war buck on him.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:07 am

I actually think Sanders repeats last years stats for at least 2017 and 2018 what happens in 2019 is that he tames down but still a WR3 in most lineups.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:08 am

Sounds like Sty doesnt need any additional WBs

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:08 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I actually think Sanders repeats last years stats for at least 2017 and 2018 what happens in 2019 is that he tames down but still a WR3 in most lineups.

Go git 'em PEC!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:24 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

He is basically my WR4. No way I play him over AB, Julio or Landry!! So I will gladly take the pick and the WBs back for him.

So whoever is in talks with Sty, GET IT DONE! wink

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:26 am

Nah, it's just he's a 30+ WR and I dont necessarily need his services.  I take him out of my lineup and I'm still projected 306!  rock on

You're right Derrick, it doesn't matter...because you are going to need a lot more than 306 to win that week one game.  I'd be willing to bet on it????  (And stop changing your line-up every other day; number one its frickin' April; number two, it's the same ugly truth...you suck!!) wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:27 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

He is basically my WR4.  No way I play him over AB, Julio or Landry!!  So I will gladly take the pick and the WBs back for him.

So whoever is in talks with Sty, GET IT DONE!  wink
ok Derrick I'm trying... Don't yell at me goooooaaaad.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:29 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

He is basically my WR4.  No way I play him over AB, Julio or Landry!!  So I will gladly take the pick and the WBs back for him.

You have him worried Sty, real worried.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:29 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

You're right Derrick, it doesn't matter...because you are going to need a lot more than 306 to win that week one game.  I'd be willing to bet on it????  (And stop changing your line-up every other day; number one its frickin' April; number two, it's the same ugly truth...you suck!!) wink

middle finger

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:49 am

Injuries happen ALOT in the NFL Derrick.... I might be a bit concerned.  He could be your WR2 easily by Week 6

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:55 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Injuries happen ALOT in the NFL Derrick.... I might be a bit concerned.  He could be your WR2 easily by Week 6

EVERYBODY, makes fun of me, but I like to play the waiver wire. So I'm not overly concerned about injuries.

If you lose one of your top guys, there is no amount of depth that will save you. But that's just my opinion...

Also, I just sent Sty a trade offer to give him WBs to bid on Sanders. I hope he takes it.....

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 am

Yes but you wont find a guy like Sanders on the waiver wire.....you might be wrong about winning without your studs

I won a league one year and I posted my team and asked folks who were not in the league where they thought I finished. They didnt even think I would be in the playoffs. Totally won 1st.

Never say never is that moral to the story

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:05 am

I can confirm that Derrick did I fact send me an offer.

This Jedi mind tricks grow tiresome.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:07 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Yes but you wont find a guy like Sanders on the waiver wire.....you might be wrong about winning without your studs

I won a league one year and I posted my team and asked folks who were not in the league where they thought I finished.  They didnt even think I would be in the playoffs.  Totally won 1st.

She's right. I'm in a few leagues with PEC and I am shocked when any of her teams make the playoffs.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:08 am

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Here piggy, piggy, piggy! You better go as high as you are going to go on Tyrod, I'm prepared to spend my last war buck on him.

I might not be done yet. I guess I need a QB. I'ma let the dust settle between you two ladies before I stroll into the Tyrod auction tho.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:29 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I won a league one year and I posted my team and asked folks who were not in the league where they thought I finished.  They didnt even think I would be in the playoffs.  Totally won 1st.

She's right.  I'm in a few leagues with PEC and I am shocked when any of her teams make the playoffs.

Me too believe it or not. But I do own your first in 2017 in one league!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:31 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

She's right.  I'm in a few leagues with PEC and I am shocked when any of her teams make the playoffs.

Me too believe it or not.  But I do own your first in 2017  in one league!

Thanks for reminding me. And it's the 1.2!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:05 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Me too believe it or not.  But I do own your first in 2017  in one league!

Thanks for reminding me.  And it's the 1.2!

It wasnt a known 1.02 at the time of trade though in your defense

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:11 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Curious, why didnt you compensation tag Sanders and get like 80WBs for him?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:25 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Curious,   why didnt you compensation tag Sanders and get like 80WBs for him?

Yeah, 80 WB's would have gotten you like 10 2nd round picks, as opposed to the ONE shitty 2018 pick that you will get.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Yeah, 80 WB's would have gotten you like 10 2nd round picks, as opposed to the ONE shitty 2018 pick that you will get.

A 2018 2nd and 25 WBs to me, is compensation enough.

thank you thank you

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

thank you  thank you  

You welcome dude! You owe me one. cheers

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

thank you  thank you  

You welcome dude! You owe me one.  cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Well after this RFA looks like poor Dragons will be fighting the Eternals for the cellar. I am officially calling it! Thanks to Derrick I am back! Watch out Tyrants!

Picked up: Reek Hill WR, Golden Hate WR, Eric's Pecker WR, Matt Stafford's infection QB, Zack's poop is brown LB etc etc. Heck that's about 60 to 75 extra points my lineup lacked last year THEN you add Colonel Sanders WR and we talking #championship

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:56 pm

It's funny to see how the guys that think they're being cute by going after other tagged players late, and "trying" to screw the other owner.

But honestly we are getting the compensation we wanted for that player. So if nobody bid on the player and we ended up keeping them, well good. But if we lost the player and got the pick compensation for him we wanted, then that works too.

pay attention

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:58 pm

Well after this RFA looks like poor Dragons will be fighting the Eternals for the cellar. I am officially calling it! Thanks to Derrick I am back! Watch out Tyrants!

Picked up: Reek Hill WR, Golden Hate WR, Eric's Pecker WR, Matt Stafford's infection QB, Zack's poop is brown LB etc etc. Heck that's about 60 to 75 extra points my lineup lacked last year THEN you add Colonel Sanders WR and we talking #championship

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Bold statement Sty, I like it. overhead

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:21 pm

It is kinda funny to see Bern going after one of my CBs!! I think he figured I wouldn't pay for one.......And he was right!!

Good job Bern, you've been paying attention wink cheers

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Keep picking off that itty, bitty, teeny, tiny roster. It's so cute. laughing

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Keep picking off that itty, bitty, teeny, tiny roster. It's so cute. laughing

Yes please do!!  I hate looking through all these players stars laughing

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Thought I was done with RFA, but one last sweep thru my 2017 SMAK numbers had me jump in for at least one more guy.  I can not deny SMAK's expertise.  mario banana

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:29 pm

I keep trying to figure out if Russ' roster and Derrick's roster had a baby, what would it look like?

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:30 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I keep trying to figure out if Russ' roster and Derrick's roster had a baby, what would it look like?

You have weird thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

You have weird thoughts.

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Carla going after Sanders!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
29 WBs + 2.11

Well, look who just jumped in the game... tank

Good on you Carla!  I didn't think you had the "stones" to make that kind of move...oh yeah.
wink

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Right on Carla!!!

I would rather Carla own him than Sty! Just because of the way Sty is going about trying to use "strategy" to take another owners player late. I call it a dickhead move, but some of you call it "strategy"

Go get him girl!!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:52 pm

[quote="Oaktown Malosos"]
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
29 WBs + 2.11

Good on you Carla!  I didn't think you had the "stones" to make that kind of move...oh yeah.
wink

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Don't worry Sty. I'm sure Carla will trade you 25 WBs -- for 4 2nd round picks.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
29 WBs + 2.11

wink

clap ROFL clap

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Right on Carla!!!

I would rather Carla own him than Sty!  Just because of the way Sty is going about trying to use "strategy" to take another owners player late.  I call it a dickhead move, but some of you call it "strategy"

Go get him girl!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   

Back to top Go down

2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: