x
x
x
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Hey He called me Pink English Carla boxing

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
29 WBs + 2.11

Well, look who just jumped in the game... tank

Good on you Carla!  I didn't think you had the "stones" to make that kind of move...oh yeah.
wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PEC rocks it!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Ugh PEC

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Right on Carla!!!

I would rather Carla own him than Sty!  Just because of the way Sty is going about trying to use "strategy" to take another owners player late.  I call it a dickhead move, but some of you call it "strategy"

Go get him girl!!

Just call it as I see it!!

I wonder if I should be a dick too, and go after Calais Campbell, when I get that 2nd???? Let me think about that for a little while....

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:16 pm

I wonder if I should be a dick too, and go after Calais Campbell, when I get that 2nd????  Let me think about that for a little while....

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I wonder if I should be a dick too, and go after Calais Campbell, when I get that 2nd????  Let me think about that for a little while....

Laughing Laughing Laughing

GOOD GIFS TODAY!!!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:28 pm

So this brings me to a question......

So if I'm losing a player in RFA and I am getting a pick COMP for him. Can I immediately turn around and start bidding on another player, or do I have to wait till I physically get that pick to start bidding?

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Yeeeeeahhhhhh... Musical chairs of draft picks. RFA "chance" strikes again.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:34 pm

So this brings me to a question......

So if I'm losing a player in RFA and I am getting a pick COMP for him.  Can I immediately turn around and start bidding on another player, or do I have to wait till I physically get that pick to start bidding?

as far as I know you have to wait until you get the pick and........

if those 2 wanted to be dicks they could stretch this auction out past the deadline (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:

Yeeeeeahhhhhh... Musical chairs of draft picks.  RFA "chance" strikes again.  

Won't happen Brad. I don't operate in that manner...... But pushed hard enough, I might......

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Won't happen Brad.  I don't operate in that manner......  But pushed hard enough, I might......

Not that I am doing this, but how is that a dick move? Rules are set and it is well within them. I change my thought on RFA 100 times a day, and if this change happens at the end then so be it...

beer

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:42 pm

I wasnt even interested in Sanders for my 2.04 pick but now that I gained a 2nd it helped. And have you seen my WRs...I need help. What is a WR100 on Derrick's team is a WR2 on mine LOL

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Sty must be mad at me cause he has been to the site but isnt talking to us.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:53 pm

I just like to sit back and enjoy the show with my pile of WB's that I have. Oh wait.

If anyone wants to give me a 1st for PRiv this late in the game, feel free.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Won't happen Brad.  I don't operate in that manner......  But pushed hard enough, I might......

Not that I am doing this, but how is that a dick move?  Rules are set and it is well within them.  I change my thought on RFA 100 times a day, and if this change happens at the end then so be it...

beer
it would be a dick move if it was done on purpose - not saying I wouldn't do it, but still a dick move nonetheless

although in this case it would take 2 independent individuals to be dicks at the same time, otherwise that would be colluding dicks

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Not sure how anyone is being a dickhead here. I realize some prefer a world where you can control so much more even if the league is dulled in the process but this year RFA finally has much more going on which was always the intent.

As for your question about whether you may bid with the new pick....as I feel we have said numerous times...if an auction has ended and you know what assets you have (your risk) you may proceed accordingly even if Nick and/or myself hasn't yet actually updated it.

Now that said, looking at Calais Campbell....

You wouldn't be a dickhead in the least if you went after him and because I accept the rules of RFA and all of it's intricacies I am prepared for both outcomes....so....

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:16 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I saw Sty a little bit ago. He said he was going crazy, not winning Sanders. He sent me this facetime.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Not that I am doing this, but how is that a dick move?  Rules are set and it is well within them.  I change my thought on RFA 100 times a day, and if this change happens at the end then so be it...

beer

I don't know, I just liked the old way better. Put all your tagged players up and spend an extra WB to get them back. That way you knew which way you were going during RFA.

This new way really put a strain on teams with low WBs. You try and fill your roster and then out of no where, just because now you're low on WBs, a team comes in late to take that player from you because you don't have enough to try and retain him.

I don't act in this manner, so I guess I don't get it. I would rather get the pick early, that way I can go after another player. Don't get me wrong, I will take the pick. It's just I would rather get it earlier than later

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:29 pm

Boy I felt like I repeated myself there laughing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:36 pm

It's just I would rather get it earlier than later

Yup...I think most owners would love that and not have to worry about things like saving WBs in case someone comes calling on your valuable players. Kind of the reason it's easy to not have it set up that way. This is more challenging and many ways people can proceed.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

He's probably pissed at me....... I didn't really mean what I said earlier, it's just I was kinda pissed it took somebody this long to bid on Sanders. But it's the way this thing is set up, so I will just roll with the punches.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:46 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Here piggy, piggy, piggy! You better go as high as you are going to go on Tyrod, I'm prepared to spend my last war buck on him.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Ummmm.... sty is angry. Just lodged a complain about being called a dickhead.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Ok, I am back from meeting with my people. I have been asked not to discuss the situation at this time.
In about 20 Minutes I will have something to say in a form of a video that will explain why I have not posted much at all today.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Ok Here we go!

Go check out the newest video and ALL will be revealed!

http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t8107-rfa-fairytale-ending-or-ruined#191811

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:47 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

He's probably pissed at me.......  I didn't really mean what I said earlier, it's just I was kinda pissed it took somebody this long to bid on Sanders.  But it's the way this thing is set up, so I will just roll with the punches.

For the record I could never be mad at anyone here! I love Derrick and Carla you are both awesome and I am kinda a dickhead anyway. I mean I try to be lol. I have fun and if fun means stealing players I just do it. But I always play within the rules, just in a more dickhead way then most. tongue

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Going against how I operate and am getting back into the matching of Carla's offers for Sanders! wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Going against how I operate and am getting back into the matching of Carla's offers for Sanders!  wink

SHIIIEEETS getting real! we got two awesome fights going late! One on TT One on DD!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Not sure how anyone is being a dickhead here.  I realize some prefer a world where you can control so much more even if the league is dulled in the process but this year RFA finally has much more going on which was always the intent.

As for your question about whether you may bid with the new pick....as I feel we have said numerous times...if an auction has ended and you know what assets you have (your risk) you may proceed accordingly even if Nick and/or myself hasn't yet actually updated it.

Now that said, looking at Calais Campbell....

You wouldn't be a dickhead in the least if you went after him and because I accept the rules of RFA and all of it's intricacies I am prepared for both outcomes....so....

I wasnt saying anyone WAS being a dick - just that they could be

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:29 pm

God, go to bed early and wake up to this. Love this place!

laughing

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Going against how I operate and am getting back into the matching of Carla's offers for Sanders!  wink

Ok so you want me to spend some WBs on him......cause unless you make a trade you cannot play to win. But I suppose Sty could help you out. Which I probably deserve LOL

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Sty can you tell Stephanie I am sorry for ruining her day at the park. I am sorry the air conditioner was peeing on your seat too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Just an FYI, I am open to selling WB's to anyone still fighting for players!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:14 pm

I look forward to cut day following RFA....I love casting the undesirables aside so much.

David Cobb - mock smile and wave sweep

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:22 pm

Ignore this post

pretty colors

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:27 pm

Carla

Sanders is yours. I can't see myself paying more then what he is going for now. As crazy as it seems, I would much rather have the pick Shocked

I, for one, hate drafting. So for me to take the pick is really making me go crazy!!! Good luck with Sanders

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Thank you---------I do need him on my roster to start right after Cooper and before Adams. See how badly my WRs are.....this is what I am faced with.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Carla

Sanders is yours.  I can't see myself paying more then what he is going for now.  As crazy as it seems, I would much rather have the pick Shocked

I, for one, hate drafting.  So for me to take the pick is really making me go crazy!!!  Good luck with Sanders

How many times are you going to say this? lol Sty.. he's yours... Carla... he's yours... Oh wait, no I do want him. Make up your mind man. Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:40 pm

Carla

Sanders is yours.  I can't see myself paying more then what he is going for now.  As crazy as it seems, I would much rather have the pick Shocked

I, for one, hate drafting.  So for me to take the pick is really making me go crazy!!!  Good luck with Sanders

How many times are you going to say this?  lol     Sty.. he's yours... Carla... he's yours... Oh wait, no I do want him.  Make up your mind man. Evil laugh

It's so hard to make up my mind laughing

But this time it's for real. I might need the extra WBs next year as I have Julio and Dalton to retain.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Carla

How many times are you going to say this?  lol     Sty.. he's yours... Carla... he's yours... Oh wait, no I do want him.  Make up your mind man. Evil laugh

But this time it's for real.  I might need the extra WBs next year as I have Julio and Dalton to retain.

Good luck with that! JULIO IS MY MAN!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Carla

But this time it's for real.  I might need the extra WBs next year as I have Julio and Dalton to retain.

Good luck with that!  JULIO IS MY MAN!

Julio is 100% going to get an extension, and then will get SFT. So the odds of him being available is slim to none wink

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:56 pm

[quote="Littleton SilverBallers"][quote="Indiana Mayhem"][quote="Littleton SilverBallers"][quote="Whiskey Creek Gadabouts"]
Carla

Julio is 100% going to get an extension, and then will get SFT.  So the odds of him being available is slim to none wink

That's what you better do!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:12 am

Damnit Jon! Good thing I'm getting another 25 WBs back from Sanders to put on Ginn!!! wink

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:16 am

Damnit Jon!  Good thing I'm getting another 25 WBs back from Sanders to put on Ginn!!!  wink

laughing

You're okay - I'm done. I liked him up to 4WBs for a roster flyer. You know he'll have 3 games of 25+ points so may have got lucky on injury / bye weeks but that's all I see him as.

There's not much left on the spreadsheet...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:21 am

England Dragons wrote:
Damnit Jon!  Good thing I'm getting another 25 WBs back from Sanders to put on Ginn!!!  wink

laughing

You're okay - I'm done. I liked him up to 4WBs for a roster flyer. You know he'll have 3 games of 25+ points so may have got lucky on injury / bye weeks but that's all I see him as.

There's not much left on the spreadsheet...

Ok sweating

I was looking too and couldn't find a damn thing either. There are some though, but none I would really want to spend a ton on

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon May 01, 2017 9:40 am

What happens if the Taylor auction is still alive when the Rookie draft starts?

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon May 01, 2017 9:49 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
What happens if the Taylor auction is still alive when the Rookie draft starts?

Wouldn't worry about it. Your pick is gonna be next year.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon May 01, 2017 10:59 am

California Nightmare wrote:
Your pick is gonna be next year.

Oh, yeah?  Then put your money where your mouth is.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon May 01, 2017 11:13 am

lol3

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon May 01, 2017 12:00 pm

DD is done with RFA, and it looks like TT is as well, that Tyrod auction will go far into 2018, and still only reach like 65 WB's somehow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   

Back to top Go down

2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: