HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 How can we improve our front porch?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:32 pm

I like the twitter idea. Would be fun. Nice idea.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:05 pm

I really like the mentor idea. I've actually thought about trying to reach out to a few of the new guys to give them some insight and tips.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21575

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:48 pm

We have a Twitter account. Nick and I operate it at a dismal pace. lol3


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4966

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:38 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
We have a Twitter account.  Nick and I operate it at a dismal pace.  lol3

Youre always around when it counts.


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
We have a Twitter account.  Nick and I operate it at a dismal pace.  lol3

What's the account? I can follow it (even if not much to follow).


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:22 pm

@rosterwars and Andy's graphics are @myfantasygraphics



Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
@rosterwars and Andy's graphics are @myfantasygraphics


Thanks Ben. Now following.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2259

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Minority opinion: First let me say that I'm all for making access more available, to the rules, finances, Club priorities, even having a designated contact person....But for me, it would have been humiliating, insulting, and taken as condescending, to have been assigned a "Mentor".

I chose to get involved with the RW "because" of the original process.  The challenge, and effort that had to be put forth to even be considered a full member in the DOC was the appeal.  If I had questions, it was on me to get them answered; to research so I didn't look like a total tard...a few stumbles, and laughs; but I would not change it.  Even though I was the longest member on the waiting list, being assigned a Mentor would not have made a bit of difference...an option to participate in the Minor League, had it been available, would have been the draw.

So obviously I am the lone voice in opposition of the Mentor Program; just wanted to voice my dissension in open forum. Cool


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
@rosterwars and Andy's graphics are @myfantasygraphics


Thanks Ben. Now following.

I'm @BJammin87 not that I do much tweeting.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:51 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Minority opinion: First let me say that I'm all for making access more available, to the rules, finances, Club priorities, even having a designated contact person....But for me, it would have been humiliating, insulting, and taken as condescending, to have been assigned a "Mentor".

I chose to get involved with the RW "because" of the original process.  The challenge, and effort that had to be put forth to even be considered a full member in the DOC was the appeal.  If I had questions, it was on me to get them answered; to research so I didn't look like a total tard...a few stumbles, and laughs; but I would not change it.  Even though I was the longest member on the waiting list, being assigned a Mentor would not have made a bit of difference...an option to participate in the Minor League, had it been available, would have been the draw.

So obviously I am the lone voice in opposition of the Mentor Program; just wanted to voice my dissension in open forum. Cool

I hear ya Tom. I think the main point of it would be someone that you could go to if you have questions. I know we are all pretty helpful, but if you had one person you could email if you don't wanna look like an idiot, I think it would be helpful. I know I had tons of questions and I was only in the RWTC, luckily I work with Andy and I could ask him things in person. It might even give you a more personal connection. This is a scary place with lots of people. Once we fill the minor league, that's 48 owners!


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:


I'm @BJammin87  not that I do much tweeting.


Following too cheers


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4966

PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:01 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
@rosterwars and Andy's graphics are @myfantasygraphics


Thanks Ben. Now following.

I'm @BJammin87  not that I do much tweeting.

I have seen your tweets   wink


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How can we improve our front porch?   

Back to top Go down
 
How can we improve our front porch?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: