HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

To Whom It May Concern

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
California Nightmare

PostSubject: To Whom It May Concern   Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Dear Roster Wars friends and family,

This doesn't happen often so I hope you understand the seriousness of my sincerity. I apologize to anyone whom may have been personally offended or disgusted with my poor decision to post a NSFW pic in an unapproved NSFW thread. I totally understand the nature of my actions at the time were not made with the best intentions of whom it may potentially affect. I personally apologize to Mrs. Eternals for letting my rage fueled classless decision to possibly cause disruption or interference to her in a professional work environment. Also, I personally apologize to Bill and his close encounter of displaying my tasteless and immature decision in front of his wife. I can't take back what is done, because it's already done, but I will make efforts going forward to be more aware of whether or not I am possibly putting the friends and family of RW at any potential risk.

Sincerely,

Greg

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Well said, and all good here Greg.

cheers .... ya dirty bastard!  laughing

wink

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:35 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Well said, and all good here Greg.

cheers .... ya dirty bastard!  laughing

wink

ditto

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:10 am

I dont even know what youre talking about so I forgive you easily.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:12 am

No worries, ya dumbf***k!! wink

Just don't do it again...

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:50 am

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:43 am

I opened that picture at work... We all crowded around and licked the screen of my phone. We forgive you.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:49 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
I opened that picture at work... We all crowded around and licked the screen of my phone. We forgive you.

That is more disturbing than the picture it self.   Shocked

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:03 am

No need to apologize to me personally (although I appreciate the sentiment). We are all good. high five

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:00 am

No worries Greg! Get back to bidding!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:04 am

I may be in the minority, but I thought it was funny as hell (Super gross though). laughing

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:08 am

Simple solution - create a NSFW Look Alike thread and we're back in business.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:17 am

No worries man. I dropped the ball as well by leaving it there for so long. We all just need to remember that others may be at work, in front of kids or family so the PURPLE title including a NSFW warning is the key. If we need a NSFW version of this thread or any other then so be it.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:18 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I dont even know what youre talking about so I forgive you easily.

Yeah mercifully I missed it all

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:29 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
No worries man.  I dropped the ball as well by leaving it there for so long.  We all just need to remember that others may be at work, in front of kids or family so the PURPLE title including a NSFW warning is the key.  If we need a NSFW version of this thread or any other then so be it.

MAYBE YO SHOULD JUST MAKE A "RANDOM NSFW SHIT/STUFF" THREAD

EDIT - CAUSE I DONT WANT THIS MESSIN' WITH MY NAKED LADIES THREAD

Last edited by Kane County Goon Squad on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:30 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
No worries man.  I dropped the ball as well by leaving it there for so long.  We all just need to remember that others may be at work, in front of kids or family so the PURPLE title including a NSFW warning is the key.  If we need a NSFW version of this thread or any other then so be it.

MAYBE YO SHOULD JUST MAKE A "RANDOM NSFW SHIT/STUFF" THREAD

I did. It's called this message board. laughing

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:57 am

Greg, I accept your apology but it isn't necessary, I know the risk when I open RW up at work. It's a predominantly male message board, some things are just expected. I have learned to scroll really fast when you post anything, just in case. it is what it is, no biggie. The only difference between this one and your usual is that this time it was a little difficult to scroll away from as it was a large picture and was quoted three or four times causing me to have a multiple scrolls of a hairy man's ass, like seriously, how many times do we need to see that! This image didn't cause me any problems at work so no worries there, for a law firm things are pretty chill around here. I just want you to know that I do find most of your posts extremely amusing, including this past look alike one. I am not a girly girl that gets offended by this sort of thing so I hope that you keep posting your remarks and images because they really are funny.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:01 am

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
multiple scrolls of a hairy man's ass

lol3

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:53 am

mock mock mock

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:36 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Greg, I accept your apology but it isn't necessary, I know the risk when I open RW up at work. It's a predominantly male message board, some things are just expected. I have learned to scroll really fast when you post anything, just in case. it is what it is, no biggie. The only difference between this one and your usual is that this time it was a little difficult to scroll away from as it was a large picture and was quoted three or four times causing me to have a multiple scrolls of a hairy man's ass, like seriously, how many times do we need to see that!  This image didn't cause me any problems at work so no worries there, for a law firm things are pretty chill around here. I just want you to know that I do find most of your posts extremely amusing, including this past look alike one. I am not a girly girl that gets offended by this sort of thing so I hope that you keep posting your remarks and images because they really are funny.  

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Val check out my latest video (PG rated-girlygirl rated just for you), its one of my most well received so far.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:52 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Greg, I accept your apology but it isn't necessary, I know the risk when I open RW up at work. It's a predominantly male message board, some things are just expected. I have learned to scroll really fast when you post anything, just in case. it is what it is, no biggie. The only difference between this one and your usual is that this time it was a little difficult to scroll away from as it was a large picture and was quoted three or four times causing me to have a multiple scrolls of a hairy man's ass, like seriously, how many times do we need to see that!  This image didn't cause me any problems at work so no worries there, for a law firm things are pretty chill around here. I just want you to know that I do find most of your posts extremely amusing, including this past look alike one. I am not a girly girl that gets offended by this sort of thing so I hope that you keep posting your remarks and images because they really are funny.  

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Val check out my latest video (PG rated-girlygirl rated just for you), its one of my most well received so far.

I was going to show her yesterday and forgot. Oops.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:20 pm

no worries. it was a funny post (albeit disgusting). carry on ya filthy animal cheers

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Never apologize! What you did was brave... You just wanted some prostate advice from your friends!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Whom It May Concern   

Back to top Go down

To Whom It May Concern
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: