HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Maybe it's recency bias. It just feels like I'm seeing you a lot in the high-ticket auctions.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:46 pm

HE'S (BROWN) ALL YOUR DAVE  44 WAS MY TOPS..... SO I WAS GLAD TO SEE YOU JUMP TO 50

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:47 pm

I should go on the wall of shame. I honestly thought I was gonna sneak Zach Brown through for like 5WBs...

scratch

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:48 pm

England Dragons wrote:
I should go on the wall of shame. I honestly thought I was gonna sneak Zach Brown through for like 5WBs...

scratch

LOL - THAT WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN ABOVE POST - 50WB surprised .... WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE HE'S PLAYING YET

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Preston Brown is still out there...

money eyes

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Preston Brown is still out there...

money eyes

I'LL GIVE YA 3WB FOR HIM

tongue

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:59 pm

England Dragons wrote:

scratch

I didn't think 5 would do it, but never thought it would jump to 50 so quick.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Charm City Justice wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

scratch

I didn't think 5 would do it, but never thought it would jump to 50 so quick.

You never have any idea of what to expect until it starts. I had done some research and thought that I had it all figured out last year and got my a$$ handed to me. But at least I learned what was going to happen? Right? WRONG! Sprinkle in 4 new guys and it's back to square 1 again.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

scratch

LOL - THAT WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN ABOVE POST - 50WB surprised .... WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE HE'S PLAYING YET

Signed for Washington today which ain't bad at all.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:30 pm

England Dragons wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

scratch

now - who's spot does he take Compton or foster?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:33 pm

England Dragons wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

scratch

now - who's spot does he take Compton or foster?

Might be time to jump back into the bidding. Dave would really really really appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:37 pm

So I still feel like I have no idea what the F I'm doing... so hard to judge what players would go for. Wishing I used all my Transition and Comp tags now shrug shrug

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:43 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
So I still feel like I have no idea what the F I'm doing... so hard to judge what players would go for. Wishing I used all my Transition and Comp tags now shrug shrug

sometimes the devil you know is better then the devil you dont

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:45 pm

I would never pass on an extention tag.......but the others    scratch scratch  Depends on the year.

Last edited by Indiana Mayhem on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:46 pm

I was torn, and am still torn, on the compensation tag. At some point Tyrell is gonna go up for bid and it's going to drive me crazy knowing that I won't be able to get him back and to have no control over how the auction goes.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:05 pm

It's funny you mention that.  I'm on the other side of the spectrum, using up every tag available and leaving me with only 100 WB's.  Now I feel like a surfer on an inner tube in shark infested waters.  But I just had so many 0 contract players, I wanted to have some control on a few of them.  Now I sit and wait as I'm hoping the feeding frenzy dies down and prices come down to my level.  pray2

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I would never pass on an extention tag.......but the others    scratch scratch  Depends on the year.

I agree. I'll never pass up an extension,but the transition and compensation tags were tough bc I couldn't predict what the players may go for. Didn't want to spend $20 on a transition tag for a player that likely won't go for $20. Same with compensation tag. Wasn't sure the player I put it on would get the $10 back. How quickly those two doubts were obliterated just hours into the auction.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

It's funny you mention that.  I'm on the other side of the spectrum, using up every tag available and leaving me with only 100 WB's.  Now I feel like a surfer on an inner tube in shark infested waters.  But I just had so many 0 contract players, I wanted to have some control on a few of them.  Now I sit and wait as I'm hoping the feeding frenzy dies down and prices come down to my level.  pray2

That's a good point Bern. Since I only spent $20 on an extension, I actually have a very competitive budget as many others dropped hundreds on SFTs and other tags. Still way behind Craig and Eric, but those two budgets are ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

That's a good point Bern. Since I only spent $20 on an extension, I actually have a very competitive budget as many others dropped hundreds on SFTs and other tags. Still way behind Craig and Eric, but those two budgets are ridiculous.
Hugely or even biggly.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:45 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

I have never used a SFT and not sure I ever will.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Let's see how you feel when Zeke and Cooper become RFA

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:01 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Let's see how you feel when Zeke and Cooper become RFA
I will trade them before that

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Sty wont let me have any player and he takes KAllen LOL

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:20 pm

England Dragons wrote:

scratch

I went to soccer practice leading at 32 WB's. Thought I was crazy and no one else would bid higher. Holy crap.

Bidding is insane this year.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

scratch

I went to soccer practice leading at 32 WB's. Thought I was crazy and no one else would bid higher. Holy crap.

And here I thought I was just under-educated in what to expect.  Because I was wayyyyyy off in what I anticipated.  But still crazy fun. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

scratch

And here I thought I was just under-educated in what to expect.  Because I was wayyyyyy off in what I anticipated.  But still crazy fun. vote yes
You shoulda asked Smak

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Maybe it is just me being anxious, but I am looking forward to getting some of these auctions over with and getting fresh meat in the pool on the DD side. Not a ton I am crazy about right now. Well, at some of these prices anyway.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

scratch

Nothing is going to get cheaper either until 4 people get lower on money and that could take days

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

scratch

Nothing is going to get cheaper either until 4 people get lower on money and that could take days

Well, you start taking 40-50 WB's out of peoples accounts at a crack and that will change real quick.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:57 pm

I dont think youre gonna see many deals.  Gotta go after your guy or settle for your tier2 or tier3 choices

I was done bidding on Eli and changed my mind because I like him most of the QBs available.

Last edited by Indiana Mayhem on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:57 pm

RFA mentality:

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:03 pm

HE'S (BROWN) ALL YOUR DAVE  44 WAS MY TOPS..... SO I WAS GLAD TO SEE YOU JUMP TO 50

cheers

Sweet, he will produce way more than 50 wbs next year!

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:32 pm

It is fun that there are constantly so many people online during RFA

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:33 pm

Yeah, usually when I log on I just see you. laughing

kettle black

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

You shoulda asked Smak

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yeah, usually when I log on I just see you. laughing

kettle black

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Zach Brown getting bid on like he's Luke Keuchly!?!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:13 pm

It's still early but it looks like the TT is just as active as the DD this year. Maybe Shawn was depressing the bids?

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
It's still early but it looks like the TT is just as active as the DD this year.  Maybe Shawn was depressing the bids?

Neutral

Maybe the new rule about starting auctions was spot on. Shawn was only depressing me with his "lets do this another way so we can hurry up and do nothing all offseason"

laughing

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:48 pm

Obviously I have no history to compare to, but shit has been hopping all day long! vote yes

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:51 pm

Rob, you are a douchebag. tough guy

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
ROFL  He's a late night bidder.  So now we all get another 24 hours to think about things. laughing

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Yea... There are a TON of mediocre players all over 30-40 WBs already... surprised2

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Yay! Another bid on Smith!

Wish I would've tagged old man Marshall or Zach Brown........Had no idea them 2 fuckers would be going for that much

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Just got home from work... lol beer

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Yeah I understand. Just hate it because all these bids that were supposed to end so we could get some new players won't pass for another day now. Ugh, is what it is. I may just have to go back after Dan. laughing

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
35...... bitch.

rofl ROFL ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:01 pm

I didn't even realize you can bid up your own player instead of just matching.  Now I know, and I also just learned Nick means business now. grin

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Quick Question:

When an auction closes on a particular player after 24 hours of no bids, if I have WB's tied up in that bidding process, do I get those WB's right back after another person wins the bid?

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I didn't even realize you can bid up your own player instead of just matching.  Now I know, and I also just learned Nick means business now. grin

Um, you can't bid up your own player, you can only match. So don't copy Nick wink gtfo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   

Back to top Go down

2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: