HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:06 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I didn't even realize you can bid up your own player instead of just matching.  Now I know, and I also just learned Nick means business now. grin

Um, you can't bid up your own player, you can only match.  So don't copy Nick wink gtfo

No shit?  Does that mean he gets inducted into the Hall Of Shame? surprised

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:07 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I didn't even realize you can bid up your own player instead of just matching.  Now I know, and I also just learned Nick means business now. grin

Um, you can't bid up your own player, you can only match.  So don't copy Nick wink gtfo

Maybe clap loser laughing

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:08 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Maybe clap loser laughing

eating popcorn eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:10 pm

I was joking. I do want him to grow some balls and go hobby more that 1WB at a time though. lol 2

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:18 pm

Nick. Please add yourself to Hall of Shame.

You bid up AND then you edited...

C. Once a post is made it cannot be edited, if a team wants to bid higher they must place another post on the forum.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

C. Once a post is made it cannot be edited, if a team wants to bid higher they must place another post on the forum.

ROTFLMAO mock ROFL

This is classic!! Poor Nick

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:23 pm

ROTFLMAO mock ROFL

This is classic!!  Poor Nick

Ahh, so now he goes into the Hall Of Shame for not making a joke, but for editing a post.  Either way, get that acceptance speech ready. laughing

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Pretty sure you can bid up your own player - you don't have to just match at all if you want to raise the bid. You have the extra option to match if it's your player but you can bid up too.

Now editing your post, that's different, can't do that.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:23 am

Zach Brown getting bid on like he's Luke Keuchly!?!  

Supply and demand......he wouldnt be going for this amount if Luke was on the board.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:28 am

Whoa......Come on bro, I told you when we were younger playing in the backyard with all our friends, I was all time QB and you wanted to be, but I clearly was more accurate and had a better arm.  I said "Nicky....you cant edit posts in RW when you grow up during RFA."  You never listen to your older sissy!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:24 am

I am just going to bid every TE since I don't know if I am going to retain mine. Have to keep the bids alive. We surely don't want fresh blood in this pool. Cool

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:42 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I am just going to bid every TE since I don't know if I am going to retain mine. Have to keep the bids alive. We surely don't want fresh blood in this pool. Cool

Good plan. In my redraft auction I run in August it takes me 4-5 days to earn my first player year after year because there are such savages in the league. RW owners qualify for a any openings I have there because you will fit right in!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:01 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Quick Question:

When an auction closes on a particular player after 24 hours of no bids, if I have WB's tied up in that bidding process, do I get those WB's right back after another person wins the bid?

Yup onus is on you to track your WBs and make sure you have enough to bid. But yes once you are no longer the high bidder those are immediately released. Similar for your tagged players that someone else wins

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:03 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Quick Question:

When an auction closes on a particular player after 24 hours of no bids, if I have WB's tied up in that bidding process, do I get those WB's right back after another person wins the bid?

Yup onus is on you to track your WBs and make sure you have enough to bid. But yes once you are no longer the high bidder those are immediately released. Similar for your tagged players that someone else wins

He said onus... onus... sounds funny... onus!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:29 am

Jon - I think you are getting good value by matching the bids on Dan Bailey.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:30 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:59 am

The Eric Decker RFA thread on TT was hilarious tongue

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:16 am

1. You can bid up your own players. You aren't confined to just matching. You cannot open an auction on your own players though.

2. I was going to mention to Nick that just because he has the right to edit in order to help run shit...dude you cannot edit your posts!!!!

3. @Bern...if you're the lead bidder then those WB are tied up but once outbid you are free to allocate them elsewhere. Like Ian said, it's on you to ensure you are never hanging out there for more than you own.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:22 am

Gotcha, on all accounts.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:27 am

TT finishing auctions!

You have 6 openings, so check if you have 2 running and get some new meat up there!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:44 am

Hey, it's the guy with too many players. Should I move a few guys to my IR or taxi squad so that transactions can be processed during RFA?

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:02 am

laughing

Adding value to an already value soaked situation.

wink

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Hey, it's the guy with too many players.  Should I move a few guys to my IR or taxi squad so that transactions can be processed during RFA?

No. One would think you're roster should go down more than up here....right? If I can't move players because of your wasteland then it'll just wait til the end I suppose. You just focus on making your team less sucky.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:05 am

Gotcha chief.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:06 am

Thanks for the info Ian & Andy.  I was under the assumption that those WB's were tied up as long as that player's auction was still active. 

Well then, I have more WB's available right now than I thought. I was waiting for auctions to close.  cash

Dan Bailey, here I come!  money

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:07 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Dan Bailey, here I come!  money

Hey!

Mad

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 am

Git 'em, Jon. Git 'em!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:16 am

Romo retiring = more FGs
Dan Bailey = fantasy gold

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:18 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Romo retiring = more FGs
Dan Bailey = fantasy gold

That's what I'm thinking.  Constantly getting stalled in the Red Zone. vote yes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:26 am

OH NOS! Andy has awoken and is bidding on his "don't suck as much as others" players.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 am

Just curious if Todd will be participating in the RFA process this year.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:31 am

Well he is browsing the TT RFA room now (or was 30 seconds ago when I was just there), so I would imagine we will hear from him soon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:32 am

Todd likes to take cat naps and then wakes up late with a ferocious hiss to anyone that touches his tail. #beware

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:33 am

thinking eating popcorn shrug

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:25 am

OMG with Ed in TT I find myself viewing the RFA in that conference just as much as ours! He is hilarious wow cheers #match

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:28 am

OMG with Ed in TT I find myself viewing the RFA in that conference just as much as ours! He is hilarious wow cheers  #match

I hate to admit it but his latest match (the matching family) was great.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:29 am

Just keep nominating his best players. If he wants to match, he'll have to nominate someone.

ETA: Nevermind, just looked at the TT spreadsheet, he doesn't have anyone that would bring him out of hibernation to match. :)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:31 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:

Just keep nominating his best players. If he wants to match, he'll have to nominate someone.  
Brad you giving advise but I barely see you taking part in RFA this year? you need a WB loan or something? I am available hit me up!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:32 am

rules

YOU DONT HAVE TO NOMINATE TO MATCH

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:32 am

ETA:  Nevermind, just looked at the TT spreadsheet, he doesn't have anyone that would bring him out of hibernation to match.  :)

Even that won't work -- he can match without having to nominate:

Commish wrote:
STAGE 1
When RFA starts, each owner may nominate up to TWO players for auction. An owner who has started TWO auctions may not start another one until at least one of those auctions ends. An owner may not have more than TWO auctions started during STAGE 1 for any reason.

1. During Stage 1, an owner may not bid on any auction (you may match bids on your own players) unless there is at least one ACTIVE auction they initiated unless they have 5WB or less.

At any point during stage 1 if the number of active auctions is down to 14 or less (per conference), the RWP may advance the auction to STAGE 2.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:33 am

Brad you giving advise but I barely see you taking part in RFA this year? you need a WB loan or something? I am available hit me up!

Lol.  I've nominated folks and bid.  I need to let all you Nordstrom/Saks 5th Avenue shoppers get down to my Marshalls shopping lane.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:34 am

Lol.  I've nominated folks and bid.  I need to let all you Nordstrom/Saks 5th Avenue shoppers get down to my Marshalls shopping lane.

lol 2 lol 2 lol 2

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:34 am

Never thought I'd be greeting Brad in the Hall Of Shame...Welcome Brother! cheers

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:08 pm

First DD player down, hooray!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:09 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Hey not a bad price to pay to retain a starter. Nice job Muskies.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:26 pm

So now that it is done Dan, how high were you willing to go? scared

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:42 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Not a bad price to pay? Hell, that's nearly 1/2 of my available WB's. Hope that isn't considered a going rate for a lot of these auctions. sweat

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:45 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Not a bad price to pay?  Hell, that's nearly 1/2 of my available WB's.  Hope that isn't considered a going rate for a lot of these auctions. sweat

Eh, it's only 39.5% of your WB's Bern, loosen those purse strings! lol 2

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I dont like CJ more than 10 WBs worth if you care.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:59 pm

I love that Nickie matches so quickly. I keep owning and owning rights to TE's all day long for 2 days LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   

Back to top Go down

2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: