HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:12 pm

We can chat it up here about all things RFA.  From past experience, let's all make an effort to not only participate in the auction but keep active in other areas of the forum so those Minor League owners don't get bored to tears being on the outside looking in.  Doesn't take much effort.

Prepare for a skirmish bitches...some are going to succeed and some are surely going to fail...should be fun!

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:29 pm

I am at full chub right now...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Roll with it Rob, just roll with it. laughing

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:39 pm

I'll keep myself entertained by watching!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I'll keep myself entertained by watching!

The battles will be fun. I love the standoffs. Corey and I had a great one with Kelce last year. I was actually uncomfortable with how high I went but I really wanted him. He just wanted him more I guess.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:24 pm

This will be a fun week between doing my taxes and the RFA auction. Just hope I don't get the numbers crossed. By the end of the auction, my WB account will probably match the funds left in my bank account...after paying-off my "Uncle". laughing

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:41 am

OK, I know you guys are tired of hearing these stories. This is a good one. Not making this shit up.

I'm at work decided to wait until 1 AM to put in my bids for RFA, excited to do show. A little before 1 AM we get a call of a man on the sailboat in God knows where, and he was not making any sense. Eventually he told us he was near the shore that was having chest pain. We looked for hours... eventually we found them after hiking in nature trail over a few miles on foot.
We get on his dilapidated boat barely any room to get him crap everywhere and I mean crap literally he's laying naked with a bottle attached to his penis trying to piss, The police were there we had to take a johnboat to get to him and he is over 300 pounds. Did I mention he was completely naked? Anyway long story short after some very dirty work on the johnboat into the ambulance but the dcom afterwards was extensive. So how did RFA 2017 start for me? Well it's 4 am I'm exhausted and NOW finally gonna put my RFA bids in! Wooooooooo

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
OK, I know you guys are tired of hearing these stories. This is a good one. Not making this shit up.

I'm at work decided to wait until 1 AM to put in my bids for RFA, excited to do show. A little before 1 AM we get a call of a man on the sailboat in God knows where, and he was not making any sense. Eventually he told us he was near the shore that was having chest pain. We looked for hours... eventually we found them after hiking in nature trail over a few miles on foot.
We get on his dilapidated boat barely any room to get him crap everywhere and I mean crap literally he's laying naked with a bottle attached to his penis trying to piss, The police were there we had to take a johnboat to get to him and he is over 300 pounds. Did I mention he was completely naked? Anyway long story short after some very dirty work on the johnboat into the ambulance but the dcom afterwards was extensive. So how did RFA 2017 start for me? Well it's 4 am I'm exhausted and NOW finally gonna put my RFA bids in! Wooooooooo

4am, you're exhausted, and you still have the strength to win the "Pun of the Day Award". laughing   ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:23 am

It is going to rain here today, but 59 degrees.  Those are my troubles.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:56 am

Made my nominations (check box) did my job for the day

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:18 am

Stupid, stupid, stupid question: Where is our War Bucks Balance located? I had it somewhere, now I can't find it.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:22 am

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Stupid, stupid, stupid question: Where is our War Bucks Balance located? I had it somewhere, now I can't find it.

If you go to standings all of them are listed there.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:23 am

STANDINGS - ON THE NEW SITE

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:26 am

Thanks guys!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:43 am

Fuck! I fucked up twice already. My lord! Ty Montgomery should be a RB and I bid on Latavius Murray without first putting up a player for auction.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:04 am

Fuck! I fucked up twice already. My lord! Ty Montgomery should be a RB and I bid on Latavius Murray without first putting up a player for auction.

mock I don't have the powers to edit the RFA threads yet, so Andy will have to when he gets back.

Some WB's being SPENNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTT!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:24 am

Typed in Golden Gate and meant Tate!?! Damn auto correct lol

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:27 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Typed in Golden Gate and meant Tate!?!  Damn auto correct lol

So you like bridges, no big deal. laughing

Why do I have a feeling that the shame thread will be long this year? lol 2

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:28 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

WE NEED JUSTIN BACK JUST TO MONITOR THIS STUFF

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:29 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

WE NEED JUSTIN BACK JUST TO MONITOR THIS STUFF

Andy is in the process of letting me change problems, so it shouldn't be long.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:37 am

Matt I hope we get to meet in April... because I want to fight you.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:09 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

You better put every single one of these little ones on there too.....since mine was on there last year! It is not so easy to keep clean is it boys? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:19 am

Andy has given me the power to make changes, made a Gate a Tate!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:34 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

good. Now go change those capital I to a | Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:37 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

good.  Now go change those capital I to a | Evil laugh

HAHA, didn't even notice that, but it is changed. Is that Wall of Shame worthy, or are we just being ticky-tacky now? tongue

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:49 am

No FT or TT bids yet... Everyone holding on to picks?

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 am

Less than 24 hours in and I'm already hating the fact that I'm flat broke.  There's some big bucks being spent already. Shocked  Time to touch bases with my financial advisor.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:57 am

I am taking care of my 1 QB situation even if it is only a 2 yr fix.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:57 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I saw that. Great fit for you though.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:10 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I saw that. Great fit for you though.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:49 am

Just made my first bids and now the nerves set in, both that I am making the correct choice and that I don't end up on the wall of shame! scared

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:50 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Just made my first bids and now the nerves set in, both that I am making the correct choice and that I don't end up on the wall of shame! scared

And as quickly as that you are outbid. Saddle up, go spend some of those WB's!

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:51 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yeah, didn't expect that bid to last very long, but I thought maybe more than 30 seconds, guess not.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:53 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yeah, didn't expect that bid to last very long, but I thought maybe more than 30 seconds, guess not.

HAHA, the sharks smell blood, they attack. LOVE IT!

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:53 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

HAHA, the sharks smell blood, they attack. LOVE IT!

In TT's case, it is one shark, with a ridiculous bank roll!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:56 am

It is a good thing. Eric is normally really tight....

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:59 am

I have presented Carla with a cease and desist order on Eli. The price on him has gone high enough. Further action will be taken by the RedKnights if this continues. You have been served Mayhem.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:07 pm

So in DD we have 4 openings for nominations, Tom (2), Bern (1), and Ian (1).

TT... Lots.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:08 pm

I have presented Carla with a cease and desist order on Eli. The price on him has gone high enough. Further action will be taken by the RedKnights if this continues. You have been served Mayhem.

I did receive notice......I am perplexed in how I should move forward.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
So in DD we have 4 openings for nominations, Tom (2), Bern (1), and Ian (1).

TT... Lots.

And queue the ... it's strategy to NOT nominate someone too wah wah wah in 3...2...1 Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I am hooking you up with KA as backup WB's for Eli, finish him Sis!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:15 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I am hooking you up with KA as backup WB's for Eli, finish him Sis!

If you get KA even for this price your doing super bro!  Thank you for supporting me.....the Redknight is sending strong vibes.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Ok Dan, you win. For now. I set my limit at 30 for him. Then I upped to 35, 38, 40. My mood is in give up mode right now, I will reflect back and get back to you in 1 hour if my mood changes.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:22 pm

ED sure predicted he would need to MATCH alot he has a different picture everytime----love his matching posts

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Ok Dan, you win. For now. I set my limit at 30 for him. Then I upped to 35, 38, 40. My mood is in give up mode right now, I will reflect back and get back to you in 1 hour if my mood changes.
I was pretty much in the same boat. It's was an Ian Williams flashback

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I was pretty much in the same boat. It's was an Ian Williams flashback

Damn, and that did not work out well for me.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:31 pm

Superbowl Sunday, March Madness, Daytona 500, The Masters........  They ain't got nothing on today:

Roster Wars Opening Day of RFA  mario banana mario banana
MLB's Opening Day  excited dance excited dance 

Came home early from work, sent the wife shopping, the house is all mine.  overhead overhead

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Fun times in the TT today -- Eric is doing his best impersonation of Pac Man Jones at the scrip club.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Fun times in the TT today -- Eric is doing his best impersonation of Pac Man Jones at the scrip club.

shrug  I'M ONLY HIGH BIDDER ON 1 PLAYER

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)   

Back to top Go down

2017 RFA (New Auction deadline is 11:59pm CT on May 1st)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: