HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 2017 RW Look-alike Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3335

PostSubject: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:14 am

My guess -



Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11015

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:56 am

What? We have a look alike thread. This is SO unlike you Ed.


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:52 am

Just doing Forum maintenance. The last one was set up as 2016 so we needed to get a 2017 one started.


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Good Lord!


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3094

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:37 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Just doing Forum maintenance.  The last one was set up as 2016 so we needed to get a 2017 one started.

Brilliant! Gotta keep the years separate! Don't want people getting confused!


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3094

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:49 am

When Napoleon Dynamite came out, people used to tell me all the time that I looked like Jon Heder.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6079

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:43 am

That is a pretty close match up Ben.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3094

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:16 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
That is a pretty close match up Ben.

That's why I am the Doppelgangers!


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3428

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:20 pm



Obviously this is just speculation at this time, but I'm did use some deductive reasoning by using a name match, and going with the fact that he lives in an Igloo in Canada. Therefore, I figured he's pretty much been hibernating this winter and is just now getting up with Spring around the corner and a shower being the first thing on his agenda. shrug


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3094

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:


Obviously this is just speculation at this time, but I'm did use some deductive reasoning by using a name match, and going with the fact that he lives in an Igloo in Canada. Therefore, I figured he's pretty much been hibernating this winter and is just now getting up with Spring around the corner and a shower being the first thing on his agenda.  shrug

lol3


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:37 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:


Obviously this is just speculation at this time, but I'm did use some deductive reasoning by using a name match, and going with the fact that he lives in an Igloo in Canada. Therefore, I figured he's pretty much been hibernating this winter and is just now getting up with Spring around the corner and a shower being the first thing on his agenda.  shrug

Jeez, way to pick on the new guy already, Bern. And after I said everyone here was a quality person. Of course I think I got called Bill Cosby on my first day, so I guess this is a little better.




Last edited by Charm City Justice on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3428

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Charm City Justice wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:


Obviously this is just speculation at this time, but I'm did use some deductive reasoning by using a name match, and going with the fact that he lives in an Igloo in Canada. Therefore, I figured he's pretty much been hibernating this winter and is just now getting up with Spring around the corner and a shower being the first thing on his agenda.  shrug

Jeez, way to pick on the new guy already, Bern. And after I said everyone here was a quality person. Of course I think Ingot called Bill Cosby on my first day, so I guess this is a little better.

You're right Bill. I apologize. Please forgive me. pray May I change my guess?




Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Maybe you have to prove you can take some abuse to succeed here. I seem to remember Nick was targeted once or twice and I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. Could be like an initiation test to see if you can hang.

Salut!


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11015

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:34 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Maybe you have to prove you can take some abuse to succeed here. I seem to remember Nick was targeted once or twice and I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. Could be like an initiation test to see if you can hang.

Salut!

People are rough around here, it hurts your feelings sometimes. Stay away from Brad. He will pin a title on you just to get support from the group. And the group will follow like sheep. shrug lol 2


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5349

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Charm City Justice wrote:
Maybe you have to prove you can take some abuse to succeed here. I seem to remember Nick was targeted once or twice and I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. Could be like an initiation test to see if you can hang.

Salut!

People are rough around here, it hurts your feelings sometimes. Stay away from Brad. He will pin a title on you just to get support from the group. And the group will follow like sheep. shrug lol 2

Everyone has a role on this team Nick. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, well...

You never should have tried to sweep Roster Wars' leg. Maybe if you hadn't, the title you so rightfully earned would have fell to another.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5547

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:59 am






Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11015

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:08 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Charm City Justice wrote:
Maybe you have to prove you can take some abuse to succeed here. I seem to remember Nick was targeted once or twice and I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. Could be like an initiation test to see if you can hang.

Salut!

People are rough around here, it hurts your feelings sometimes. Stay away from Brad. He will pin a title on you just to get support from the group. And the group will follow like sheep. shrug lol 2

Everyone has a role on this team Nick.   If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, well...

You never should have tried to sweep Roster Wars' leg. Maybe if you hadn't, the title you so rightfully earned would have fell to another.  

I am SO sick of being bullied by Brad. Sometimes he even just texts me out of the blue and it says, "You suck Tyrant". Hurtful.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5349

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:15 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Charm City Justice wrote:
Maybe you have to prove you can take some abuse to succeed here. I seem to remember Nick was targeted once or twice and I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. Could be like an initiation test to see if you can hang.

Salut!

People are rough around here, it hurts your feelings sometimes. Stay away from Brad. He will pin a title on you just to get support from the group. And the group will follow like sheep. shrug lol 2

Everyone has a role on this team Nick.   If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, well...

You never should have tried to sweep Roster Wars' leg. Maybe if you hadn't, the title you so rightfully earned would have fell to another.  

I am SO sick of being bullied by Brad. Sometimes he even just texts me out of the blue and it says, "You suck Tyrant". Hurtful.

You misspelled Assface.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11015

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:18 am

SEE WHAT I AM DEALING WITH HERE? This is getting a little out of hand.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5349

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:26 am



Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8302

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:33 am



Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7148

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:19 am

 


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:25 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

Sty knows way too much about me.  I suspect wiretapping.


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:29 am

So my question is, where do you find these pictures?  Are you just surfing the internet randomly and say, hey wait, that looks like Bern?  Do you think to yourself, must find picture that looks like Bern and google man with awesome mustache?  Does it just pop into your head, hey wait, Ben looks like Jon Heder?  I need to know these things.  

FWIW, I took Bern's photo and dropped it into goggle image search and it said it's best guess for what I was searching for was "moustache" and one of the "similar images" was this:



Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3094

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:07 pm

I don't see the resemblance, but it must be you, Russ! The names match!



Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6079

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:51 pm

LOL Russ Brown Magical Entertainer............


Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols
 
 
avatar

Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:45 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:


Obviously this is just speculation at this time, but I'm did use some deductive reasoning by using a name match, and going with the fact that he lives in an Igloo in Canada. Therefore, I figured he's pretty much been hibernating this winter and is just now getting up with Spring around the corner and a shower being the first thing on his agenda.  shrug




You're actually not that far off Bern. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7148

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Andy please make that his picture


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3094

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Haha! Bern was close!




Last edited by Maplewood Doppelgangers on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3428

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:56 pm


laughing So I guess you get a little grungier during the winter than I expected. laughing


Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols
 
 
avatar

Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:43 pm

That's just the Seal fat coming out of the soap and have you ever tried brushing your teeth with a Carribou bone? Lol.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3428

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:25 pm

Charlie Parker wrote:
That's just the Seal fat coming out of the soap and have you ever tried brushing your teeth with a Carribou bone? Lol.

You may want to look into a different method of brushing other than Carribou bone. Those green teeth do not look healthy. laughing


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8921

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Is there a lack of bathroom facilities in Canada?

scratch


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:51 pm

He lives in an igloo, Jon. Think about it.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8921

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
He lives in an igloo, Jon. Think about it.

Of course!

doh


Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols
 
 
avatar

Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:08 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
He lives in an igloo, Jon. Think about it.

Of course!

doh

Now you're gonna tell me neither one of you has ever bathed in a river or lake? Oh we have bathrooms over here just like you guys in the UK have dentists . . . thinking2
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
My guess -


Pretty good guess I'd say.

vote yes


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8921

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Faber College Mongols wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
He lives in an igloo, Jon. Think about it.

Of course!

doh

Now you're gonna tell me neither one of you has ever bathed in a river or lake? Oh we have bathrooms over here just like you guys in the UK have dentists . . . thinking2

Why the fuck would you bathe in a lake when showers exist?

Oh, and you leave our teeth alone! The dentists certainly do...

wink


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3094

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:36 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Faber College Mongols wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
He lives in an igloo, Jon. Think about it.

Of course!

doh

Now you're gonna tell me neither one of you has ever bathed in a river or lake? Oh we have bathrooms over here just like you guys in the UK have dentists . . . thinking2

Why the fuck would you bathe in a lake when showers exist?

Oh, and you leave our teeth alone! The dentists certainly do...

wink

Ooh! Self burn! rage


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:15 am



Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 am

Wow! Spitting image. worship2


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8921

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Ed is really good at this!

laughing


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3428

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:40 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Ed is really good at this!

laughing

No Shit! Same teeth, same eyes, same expression. clap


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3428

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:28 pm

Another Charlie sighting.



Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3428

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:37 pm

Here's mine for Key-ith.



Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4424

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:44 pm

Kieth = Anderw


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3094

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 pm

Keith has a real beard. Luck just has a nasty neck beard.


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:36 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Here's mine for Key-ith.



Bern, surely you can do better than that! Do I need to make the call to the bullpen for the relief picture poster?

Ring, Ring, Ring....

Andy: Hello.

Mark: Get Ed ready.

Andy: Why?

Mark: Bern is loosing his finesse. We need to get the Oyster in the game.

Andy: OK.



Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3428

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:22 am

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Here's mine for Key-ith.



Bern, surely you can do better than that! Do I need to make the call to the bullpen for the relief picture poster?

Ring, Ring, Ring....

Andy: Hello.

Mark: Get Ed ready.

Andy: Why?

Mark: Bern is loosing his finesse. We need to get the Oyster in the game.

Andy: OK.


You know, sometimes before the start of the game, you're in the bullpen and everything is firing on all cylinders.  The fastball is snapping, the curveball is crisp, and you're hitting all your spots.  Then you get on the mound at game time, and you're just a bit off.  The fastball is flat, the curveball isn't breaking like it should be, and you're missing your spots and you're starting to get shelled out there.  The coach comes out and tells you, "Today is not your day, I gotta make a call to the pen."  You understand that and hand the ball off to the coach.  However, I still feel I had a Quality Start therefore I have no problem handing the ball over to Ed so he can record the save and get me the win.  So Ed, it's the bottom of the 9th, 1 out, and two men on, with the team up by 1.  This is the type of pressure situation a Closer loves.  The crowd waits in anticipation as the call from the pen is made, and here comes Ed. high five


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3094

PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:24 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Here's mine for Key-ith.



Bern, surely you can do better than that! Do I need to make the call to the bullpen for the relief picture poster?

Ring, Ring, Ring....

Andy: Hello.

Mark: Get Ed ready.

Andy: Why?

Mark: Bern is loosing his finesse. We need to get the Oyster in the game.

Andy: OK.


You know, sometimes before the start of the game, you're in the bullpen and everything is firing on all cylinders.  The fastball is snapping, the curveball is crisp, and you're hitting all your spots.  Then you get on the mound at game time, and you're just a bit off.  The fastball is flat, the curveball isn't breaking like it should be, and you're missing your spots and you're starting to get shelled out there.  The coach comes out and tells you, "Today is not your day, I gotta make a call to the pen."  You understand that and hand the ball off to the coach.  However, I still feel I had a Quality Start therefore I have no problem handing the ball over to Ed so he can record the save and get me the win.  So Ed, it's the bottom of the 9th, 1 out, and two men on, with the team up by 1.  This is the type of pressure situation a Closer loves.  The crowd waits in anticipation as the call from the pen is made, and here comes Ed. high five

You lost me at the baseball references. shrug


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2017 RW Look-alike Thread    

Back to top Go down
 
2017 RW Look-alike Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: