HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

The Mess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Under the Owner History Tab shouldn't one of the Jason's now have a pic in their card? I know you havnt gotten there yet as Justin's ol mug is still there though...

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Why would one click on their team to see a roster when every roster is on the ROSTERS tab to put it side by side with your own?

I guess, but, if I wanna look at somebody else's roster, I don't really need to see my own.  I already know what players I have.  

This is the wrong answer. tongue I think having the side-by-side rosters is probably the best enhancement/feature we have over a standard MFL page. At least it's the page I hit about 300x/day

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Under the Owner History Tab shouldn't one of the Jason's now have a pic in their card?  I know you havnt gotten there yet as Justin's ol mug is still there though...

Yeah, I consider that page a luxury that I'll get to at some point.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:15 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Why would one click on their team to see a roster when every roster is on the ROSTERS tab to put it side by side with your own?

Can't speak for others but pure laziness on my part.  If I am in a standings page or another page and I've scrolled down I just like to click on the banner and see a roster.  

There are more reasons ....

I go to my page to 
Drop players
See my players news
Make draft picks or predraft picks
See my Year to date points
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

It is a handy tool for my own team.

Besides if you click on a teams banner in my leagues and you dont get what you want you can easily click one more button when you get there that shows their roster as it is part of the menu when you get to the franchise page.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 am

Not that it matters in the slightest, but I am with Russ. Every time I click on a team I expect to go to their roster and then it takes me a minute to figure out how to get to it (I know, I know, just click on the word roster). It is only one more click though, so no big deal for me.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:05 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Not that it matters in the slightest, but I am with Russ.  Every time I click on a team I expect to go to their roster and then it takes me a minute to figure out how to get to it (I know, I know, just click on the word roster).  It is only one more click though, so no big deal for me.

Yep, roster for me too.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:29 am

Not that it matters in the slightest, but I am with Russ.  Every time I click on a team I expect to go to their roster and then it takes me a minute to figure out how to get to it (I know, I know, just click on the word roster).  It is only one more click though, so no big deal for me.
You know what Mr. Justice and Russ and Bully. When I grew up in a small town called Λυκοβρισι my mom would give me a few δραχμα and have me walk to get bread from the factory near our house, I did not complain why the bread was not on my flucken plate, I took the $$$ went to the factory and got fresh bread, sometimes pita... We can nitpick why we have to do one extra step of this or that but are we not spoiled? Lets not forget one thing. We are ALL Neegan.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
You know what Mr. Justice and Russ and Bully. When I grew up in a small town called Λυκοβρισι my mom would give me a few δραχμα and have me walk to get bread from the factory near our house, I did not complain why the bread was not on my flucken plate, I took the $$$ went to the factory and got fresh bread, sometimes pita... We can nitpick why we have to do one extra step of this or that but are we not spoiled? Lets not forget one thing. We are ALL Neegan.

Mmm. Fresh pita is so good! That's all I ate in Greece. And Cheese.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:25 am

I would try some fresh pita.....sounds like it is only available after a long plane ride though Cool

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
are we not spoiled?

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Andy is fucking awesome. Plain and simple.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:01 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Andy is fucking awesome.  Plain and simple.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Don't know about anyone else, but browsing with Chrome...I have this distracting signature "Site Designed By", showing in the lower right corner of my screen, that now blocks my ability to use the "jump to" function...because some advertising whore's logo pops up in bright green, and blocks my ability to make a forum selection.   wink

....never use it anyway.
 lol3

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:26 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Don't know about anyone else, but browsing with Chrome...I have this distracting signature "Site Designed By", showing in the lower right corner of my screen, that now blocks my ability to use the "jump to" function...because some advertising whore's logo pops up in bright green, and blocks my ability to make a forum selection.   wink  

....never use it anyway.
 lol3

MFG? Me Fucking Grandma's? Gross Andy, just gross.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

....never use it anyway.
 lol3

Haha happens to me on my phone all the time!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:52 pm

1. Fuck Chrome
2. What is this "jump to" shit you're talking about?
3. For those that use good browsers/devices the advertising for MFG is as low-pro as it gets I think.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:33 pm

[quote="Minnesota Eternals"]1. Fuck Chrome
3. For those that use good browsers/devices the advertising for MFG is as low-pro as it gets I think.

"JUMP TO:  SELECT A FORUM>>>Drop down window"  Located in lower right corner, when you're browsing a forum...or, "used" to be available anyway.   tongue

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:47 pm

This was a few years back likely 3 yrs on another league.

I actually had two or three trade offers in once and I wanted to accept the one on the bottom.  I went to click accept and ended up at MFG.  I re-typed my acceptance sentence and went to accept and again I eneded up at MFG.  This happened another few times before I ever so slowly creeped my mouse to the accept area and clicked away and it took as I nabbed the edge of the tab and the deal was done.  Perhaps the MFG ad would be better on the bottom left and not right side of the screen.  Just a thought.

eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:45 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
1. Fuck Chrome

"JUMP TO:  SELECT A FORUM>>>Drop down window"  Located in lower right corner, when you're browsing a forum...or, "used" to be available anyway.   tongue

Crazy how many different ways people use things...I have never once used those JUMP TO's and on mine there is plenty of space so it shouldn't be an issue. Fucking different devices.

Anyway. I'll look at things more later or tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:53 am

Where is the league calendar now? Did I not see it in the Bylaws section?

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
1. Fuck Chrome

Crazy how many different ways people use things...I have never once used those JUMP TO's and on mine there is plenty of space so it shouldn't be an issue.  Fucking different devices.

Anyway. I'll look at things more later or tomorrow.

I've never actually used it, probably because I can't. Haha.
I just either scroll to the very top or bottom on the page and click on the link to go to the main page.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:06 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

It used to be. That is the next item on my list. I need to fine tune it.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:09 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

It used to be.  That is the next item on my list.  I need to fine tune it.

Good, wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:10 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

those two items are not mutually exclusive Nick.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:11 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

those two items are not mutually exclusive Nick.

Uh huh........... laughing

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:00 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

....never use it anyway.
 lol3

Haha happens to me on my phone all the time!

Yep I see it too

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:21 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

I actually had two or three trade offers in once and I wanted to accept the one on the bottom.  I went to click accept and ended up at MFG.  I re-typed my acceptance sentence and went to accept and again I eneded up at MFG.  This happened another few times before I ever so slowly creeped my mouse to the accept area and clicked away and it took as I nabbed the edge of the tab and the deal was done.  Perhaps the MFG ad would be better on the bottom left and not right side of the screen.  Just a thought.

eating popcorn

Tom, Ben, Carla, Todd and whoever...

Have the changes I made helped?

screenshots from mobiles encouraged. I don't want the shit bothering ya but it should be there in some capacity.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:29 pm

eating popcorn

screenshots from mobiles encouraged.  I don't want the shit bothering ya but it should be there in some capacity.

Yeah, I can click on it for the first time ever. Also, I need to charge my phone. Haha

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:31 pm

That's zoomed in I hope. Glad that feature works. How bout a screenshot of what the page looks like when it just fires up? Does the new "Andy whoring himself" link work?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:33 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Well, I'm out of time after 4 days off that had 0 relaxation involved. I'm about to tap out and drink a beer and some of it's friends and sit fireside.

I have pinned the old CALENDAR thread in the bylaws section for now.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:34 pm

eating popcorn

screenshots from mobiles encouraged.  I don't want the shit bothering ya but it should be there in some capacity.

Perfect!  Moved to the left side...I kinda liked the "Incredible Hulk Green" though.  lol3

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:34 pm

That's zoomed in I hope.  Glad that feature works.  How bout a screenshot of what the page looks like when it just fires up? Does the new "Andy whoring himself" link work?

Yep, it's tiny any moves up and down as the page scrolls.

And yes, that was zoomed in. Not everyone has a phone the size of yours. lol3

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:36 pm

That is so confusing. Seeing post within a post within a post!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:37 pm

Thanks. I don't like that but fuckin guess that's how it goes now that we're all the in the mobile-tard generation.

Oh, another request...without zooming in...what does the MFL site look like? I'm guessing at some point it's gonna be over content since mobiles aren't allowing for background to the left/right.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:46 pm

Thanks.  I don't like that but fuckin guess that's how it goes now that we're all the in the mobile-tard generation.

Oh, another request...without zooming in...what does the MFL site look like?  I'm guessing at some point it's gonna be over content since mobiles aren't allowing for background to the left/right.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Well, I'm out of time after 4 days off that had 0 relaxation involved. I'm about to tap out and drink a beer and some of it's friends and sit fireside.

I have pinned the old CALENDAR thread in the bylaws section for now.  

And  go drink your beers because I sure as fuck am!

Last edited by Maplewood Doppelgangers on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:52 pm

Well, that's the forum front page and what a shit show...maybe one day I'll figure out how to code exclusively for mobiles too and just eliminate certain things for that lack of experience.

Try the MFL page for me if you would.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:55 pm

Well, that's the forum front page and what a shit show...maybe one day I'll figure out how to code exclusively for mobiles too and just eliminate certain things for that lack of experience.

Try the MFL page for me if you would.

It looks horrible. Haha

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:56 pm

But it might be different if I was able to log in.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:52 am

I have to say that move of the MFG logo is absolutly killing me. I always, ALWAYS use the red "Roster Wars" link to go back, and I keep hitting the MFG logo.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:19 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I have to say that move of the MFG logo is absolutly killing me. I always, ALWAYS use the red "Roster Wars" link to go back, and I keep hitting the MFG logo.

This is a problem no matter where it is put

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:20 am

I've never had an issue with it in any of my leagues.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:21 am

you all use so many buttons i have never used

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:29 am

I use telekinesis and the MFG placement doesn't bother me at all.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Fuckin mobiles.

I'll get into it this week I hope.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Fuckin mobiles.

I'll get into it this week I hope.

You better! Lazy Ass!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Just noticed the 2016 Chapter winners weren't up to date. Let's get those Dragons down and Tyrants up!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:24 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Should be fixed.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:27 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Should be fixed.

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mess   

Back to top Go down

The Mess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: