HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:04 am

Thanks guys. We on for the wooden spoon challenge again this year Ben?

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:22 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Congrats Paul! Glad to have another RWTC member!

I'm surprised there's not more RWTC guys signing up. Or maybe RWP's disappointment with their lineup issues have already landed them the "swift kick in the dick".

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am

[quote="Rocky Mountain Oysters"]
Congrats Paul! Glad to have another RWTC member!

I'm surprised there's not more RWTC guys signing up.  Or maybe RWP's disappointment with their lineup issues have already landed them the "swift kick in the dick".[/fquote]

I was expecting more former owners myself. As far as RWTC members I think we will see more of but starting line ups as large as ours is can be daunting for some.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 am

There were only 6-7 people left from RWTC to consider. A few made the main league, a few have opted out and several weren't even a consideration. The thing is, if I see you perform in a fantasy league and you prove that a valid lineup is too tall of an order....I'm done with you.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
 The thing is, if I see you perform in a fantasy league and you prove that a valid lineup is too tall of an order....I'm done with you.  

Note to Self.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Carla, you must have a very long list of notes.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Thanks guys. We on for the wooden spoon challenge again this year Ben?

Haha. I don't plan to do as badly this year! At least I made it to the consolation bracket finals.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Hey boss, when do you want us to start actively recruiting? I've got a few guys in one of my leagues that are super active and I think would be a good fit in the minor league.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Do it Ben

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Alright! I'll do it the next time I'm sober. Went to LiftBridge Brewery today and had a few too many samples.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:16 am

Yeah, that's fine. The MFL update has fucked me so I'm wicked behind but will manage one way or another.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:23 am

Frankie must be struggling with the vetting test.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:41 am

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Paul will be a rock solid addition to the league. Awesome.

I am hoping he isnt in my division then.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Frankie must be struggling with the vetting test.

To be fair, I have had little time.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:48 am

Justin you are a former owner? I thought you would be Roster Wars for life.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:58 am

Carolina Werewolves wrote:

He quit on us to tend the bees.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:18 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

He quit on us to tend the bees.

He cant quit us!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:22 am

He no longer has a team but loves us so much he will be posting here for life.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Congratulations to the Frankie and his St. Louis Duffers as they are officially in the Minor League of Roster Wars. I'm excited for his return as he was one of those guys who had to leave due to a career shift some years back and now with the necessary free time he's back. excited dance

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:01 pm

Congrats buddy. Can't wait to see how this league shakes down!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Well done, Frankie.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:18 pm

He no longer has a team but loves us so much he will be posting here for life.

This guy gets it.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Congratulations to the Frankie and his St. Louis Duffers as they are officially in the Minor League of Roster Wars.  I'm excited for his return as he was one of those guys who had to leave due to a career shift some years back and now with the necessary free time he's back.  excited dance
Thanks it feels good to be back with the league. It was a tough choice to leave the first time but I don't plan on leaving again.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:56 pm

Well done, Frankie.
Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:00 pm

6/24. We're on our way.  2 main leaguers, 2 former owners, and 2 from the RWTC.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:28 am

It's cool when life gives you enough time to have some fun here. Congrats Frankie!

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:30 am

Welcome back Frankie!

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:11 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
It's cool when life gives you enough time to have some fun here.  Congrats Frankie!
Thanks I've really missed it, football just wasn't the same when not doing FF

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:12 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Welcome back Frankie!
Thanks if feels good to be back.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:41 pm

If anyone knows someone they think would be a good fit for RW go get em and send them here. If anyone wants to advertise for the Minor League I would appreciate it. I'm going to be using all available time to keep working on site shit so really leaving recruiting with ya'll. Once people show up I will gladly start the process with them individually to see if they're a good fit.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:25 pm

I put it out on the twitter machine. Probably could have used some #.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Has anyone sent an invite to Justin's co-worker Paul? Probably be a nice surprise for Justin to see his colleague in the league with him?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:55 pm

vote no

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:10 pm

I've got my salesman hat on trying my best to get some good owners for the minor league!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:38 pm

I've got my salesman hat on trying my best to get some good owners for the minor league!

That must be a fancy hat you have on there. I see several new registered owners. Here's hoping they take the next step.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:47 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

That must be a fancy hat you have on there.  I see several new registered owners.  Here's hoping they take the next step.  

Rockitdave is the one I've been trying to sell. Haha hopefully he joins. He's an awesome owner, super active.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:32 am

Love active owners. Get him through the door, he will be closed.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:49 am

Good to see another 2012 original back in the fold.

So no taxi in the minor league? Did I read this correctly?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:59 am

Good to see another 2012 original back in the fold.

So no taxi in the minor league? Did I read this correctly?

That is correct.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:35 am

But why good sir..I want the same ability to stash players as my major league compatriots. How do you expect me to beat you and Carla otherwise?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:43 pm

But why good sir..I want the same ability to stash players as my major league compatriots. How do you expect me to beat you and Carla otherwise?

There's no beating us. The Minor League is very fortunate to have as much as it does...cuts had to be made.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:38 pm

There's no beating us.  The Minor League is very fortunate to have as much as it does...cuts had to be made.[/quote]

"No beating us? Famous last words. The force is strong in me

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Kind of like these?

Worst Nightmare wrote:
I will make the playoffs regardless
coffee

PS: You are probably correct.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:48 pm

There's no beating us.  The Minor League is very fortunate to have as much as it does...cuts had to be made.

Seriously, now I have to try to finish better than Jason? Ugh, so much pressure

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:48 pm

I am totally surprised you are the first one to say anything about that post. There was too much fake modesty in that league, I have to stir it up a little.

Last edited by Carolina Werewolves on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Oh and get ready for some side betson year 1 results too. Got to get my fun where I can

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:50 pm

I am totally surprised you are the first one to say anything about that post. There was too much fake modesty in that league, I have to  it up a little.

I'll bring it up over here where everyone knows it is in good fun. People might think I am actually serious if I give you crap over there as I really don't know the other owners (outside of one) too well at all.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:54 pm

I don't know any of the owners in that league before I joined. I felt a need for a qb flex league and several years later it is still a good fit. There are good trade partners there. Speaking of which send me anow offer. Let's get one done.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Working on some recruiting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   

Back to top Go down

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: