Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 2:25 pm

My wife uses it, but I'm still confused how it all works!

But I may link to Collin's post and send some tweets out!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 2:26 pm

I think that I just upvoted it. And I think that's good.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I think that I just upvoted it.  And I think that's good.

I think so too, Russ! I tweeted it and ?tagged? @rosterwars. I don't understand Twitter either.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I think that I just upvoted it.  And I think that's good.

Yeahhhhh gimme them upvotes. metal

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Currently holding down the #1 spot on the Hot list. Nice! We should be able to get at least a couple of bites from there

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Who gave us a downvote? This is war, roster war.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 3:57 pm

I used the twitter machine with that link as well.. Hopefully it helps

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 4:07 pm

I have added my two cents.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 12, 2017 8:33 am

Thanks Collin! I know less about Reddit than Russ. laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 12, 2017 8:35 am

Reddit is awesome and super easy to figure out. Let me know if you want old man lessons Andy!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 12, 2017 9:10 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Reddit is awesome and super easy to figure out.  Let me know if you want old man lessons Andy!  

I need less new shit in my life. I woke up early today and got my workout in and it's already after 9am and I have no chance of getting done with what I wanted to today. I will make a dent though!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 12, 2017 9:14 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Reddit is awesome and super easy to figure out.  Let me know if you want old man lessons Andy!  

I need less new shit in my life.  I woke up early today and got my workout in and it's already after 9am and I have no chance of getting done with what I wanted to today.  I will make a dent though!

I feel you. I like Reddit because it kind of saves me time. Instead of going to a dozen websites for each of my interests Reddit brings them all together in one spot.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 12, 2017 2:09 pm

I get put off by Reddit because it looks like it's stuck in 1999.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 12, 2017 2:25 pm

I cant even figure out to get the nifty "email" button to show up under my team signature in here so I dont even bother with Reddit.. lol

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 12, 2017 2:51 pm

See I like the simple layout that it has. No bells and whistles needed.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Haha you have to edit your profile and change the preferences and allow other users to contact you by email.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Haha you have to edit your profile and change the preferences and allow other users to contact you by email.

And they say you cant teach an old dog new tricks.. Thanks !!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 14, 2017 11:24 am

Hey everyone, me and my two friends would love to join this league. I've been looking around and this looks like an absolute blast! Please let me know if that's possible and what we need to do.
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 14, 2017 11:30 am

IndyMan wrote:
Hey everyone, me and my two friends would love to join this league. I've been looking around and this looks like an absolute blast! Please let me know if that's possible and what we need to do.

Hey IndyMan, Welcome.  First, head over to the Front Porch, follow the Steps, and create a Bio.  Front Porch  And keep firing away with any questions you may have along the way.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Yeah get your friends to sign up on the site as well. Post early and post often Laughing

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 14, 2017 10:14 pm

IndyMan wrote:

Salut!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Get out there and recruit hard folks....just 3 spots remain...this is happening so if there are people out there that would fit with us (and I know there are) this is the closing window for the best way to start in RW.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 17, 2017 12:17 pm

*buys a spot in each conference.*

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Are we down to 1 or 2 spots to fill?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri May 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Are we down to 1 or 2 spots to fill?

See the OP. 2

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat May 20, 2017 3:01 am

I was confused because the Andromeda Afterglow just got in, but I didn't see it on the list. But then I realized he changed his team name.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat May 20, 2017 5:12 am

I was confused because the Andromeda Afterglow just got in, but I didn't see it on the list. But then I realized he changed his team name.

Oh....I get it and I'll fix it

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat May 20, 2017 5:14 am

getting close now!! Can't come soon enough...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat May 20, 2017 5:24 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:

You've gotten a bit quiet man but you've also been waiting much much longer than most of these folks so I'm excited for you to get a team.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat May 20, 2017 7:26 am

Should we hold a spot for Bobbo?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat May 20, 2017 10:13 am

Should we hold a spot for Bobbo?

No. If he gets strong enough to come by here and wants some action we'll get him in our fanduel game. He doesn't need a dynasty team right now is my guess.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat May 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Soooo close! mischieveous

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat May 20, 2017 1:49 pm

I need less new shit in my life.  I woke up early today and got my workout in and it's already after 9am and I have no chance of getting done with what I wanted to today.  I will make a dent though!

I feel you.  I like Reddit because it kind of saves me time.  Instead of going to a dozen websites for each of my interests Reddit brings them all together in one spot.  

Reddit is what brought me here.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat May 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Oh....I get it and I'll fix it

My bad, it's definitely set in stone now. Very eager to start as well, seems like we should have some good competition

Back to top Go down
Winnipeg Brew Crew

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat May 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Looks like i need to get my ass moving on my rankings frustrated

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 11:04 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:

You've gotten a bit quiet man but you've also been waiting much much longer than most of these folks so I'm excited for you to get a team.

I have been quiet Andy not looking forward to my posting numbers 1st of June! I'm all good and excited for this to get going. Just had other things on my mind this last few weeks. Plenty new faces seem to have joined this past month since I've been quiet must be getting very close to getting this moving...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 3:41 pm

So here is an update folks....

Matt and his Philadelphia Pigskins are replacing myself in the Minor League. He will be assisting Carla with the league when needed and he'll be acting as additional eyes/ears for me in terms of how the new owners are doing. For those who have been here a while, you know that my Eternals team doesn't get nearly the attention that I'll be most teams get from their owners and with how busy I have been and expect to be in the coming weeks/months I just couldn't see how owning another franchise was a smart move for the club and for me personally. I still want to be more dialed into the Minor League than I was with the old RWTC however so I'll be making it a point to do that still.

One more spot to fill....

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Matt and his Philadelphia Pigskins are replacing myself in the Minor League.  He will be assisting Carla with the league when needed and he'll be acting as additional eyes/ears for me in terms of how the new owners are doing.  For those who have been here a while, you know that my Eternals team doesn't get nearly the attention that I'll be most teams get from their owners and with how busy I have been and expect to be in the coming weeks/months I just couldn't see how owning another franchise was a smart move for the club and for me personally.  I still want to be more dialed into the Minor League than I was with the old RWTC however so I'll be making it a point to do that still.

Good on you for knowing your limit Andy.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 4:02 pm

"Meet Cleatus"  MBT mascot.....WE ARE READY TO BRING IT ON, MATT!

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:

Matt and his Philadelphia Pigskins are replacing myself in the Minor League.  He will be assisting Carla with the league when needed and he'll be acting as additional eyes/ears for me in terms of how the new owners are doing.  For those who have been here a while, you know that my Eternals team doesn't get nearly the attention that I'll be most teams get from their owners and with how busy I have been and expect to be in the coming weeks/months I just couldn't see how owning another franchise was a smart move for the club and for me personally.  I still want to be more dialed into the Minor League than I was with the old RWTC however so I'll be making it a point to do that still.

Good on you for knowing your limit Andy.

Never been accused of that before... laughing I think we're just far enough past my limit that even I know better than to keep adding things.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Are we going to pick divisions like we did at the beginning of the main league or is it just going to be the order people joined?

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

So jealous...

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Sounds good to me. Only 1 spot with a potential person on the horizon.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

So jealous...

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
me too - been thinking about finding another league since i will probably be dropping 1 or 2 next year, but dont want to go anywhere else

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Andy, are we allowed to bribe Matt for that spot?

just kidding, sort of...

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Looking forward to the challenge. Thanks again.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Thank Andy for the update. Looking forward to getting this going.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Andy, are we allowed to bribe Matt for that spot?

just kidding, sort of...

Sorry guys.

Obviously the main goal of the Minors is to help us groom and sort out the strong versus the weak in case we need owners in the Main League. If my interrogation didn't catch everything I will be calling on my reserves in case of emergency. Beyond that, if you guys have time/energy then maybe we can find somewhere to put it around here (and I don't JUST mean doing some work) but right this minute I don't have a solution for ya.

Maybe you guys could tutor some of the new blood or something....lol

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 22, 2017 5:25 am

Great, good to have you on board Matt. Nearly there...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   

Back to top Go down

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: