Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
@rosterwars

Clever. Followed. Let the RTs commence

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Andy's graphics are @fantasygraphics

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:04 pm

and hell while we're at it...the guy who doesn't know Twitter very well has a third account...

@TheAgent575

I'm good for a twert or tweet every few days.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
and hell while we're at it...the guy who doesn't know Twitter very well has a third account...

@TheAgent575

I'm good for a twert or tweet every few days.

Following

Mine is @mattwestfall27

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Glad to see we are at the half way point. Very excited to be a part of Roster Wars. The RWTC really got myour excitement re-ignited. (maybe because my team didn't suck)

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:19 pm

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
Glad to see we are at the half way point. Very excited to be a part of Roster Wars. The RWTC really got myour excitement re-ignited. (maybe because my team didn't suck)

My team did! RWTC was fun, but it'll be nice to have a team that I can build outside of the draft. There wasn't much trading in the RWTC.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 pm

The Minor League is gonna be infinitely more fun than RWTC. I guarantee that!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:05 pm

The Minor League is gonna be infinitely more fun than RWTC.  I guarantee that!

I had fun in RWTC.  Kicking Russ's ass and denying him the Championship will always be a cherished memory.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:15 pm

I loved my team in the RWTC. I looked at it and thought that if I could get that same team in the Roster Wars main league I would wreck shit...then the Minor league opportunity came about. I know that there will be more trading and more excitement than in the RWTC.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:07 pm

I wonder how Tim's vetting is coming along.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:28 am

Sweating even more than in that picture as I anxiously await the decision. Fingers crossed too...
Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:06 am

Poor Tim. Keep your head up, he will surely let you in.....eventually.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:49 am

Poor Tim. Keep your head up, he will surely let you in.....eventually.

Thanks Jason. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 1:44 pm

ADD MY NAME TO THE RESERVE LIST PLEASE

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
ADD MY NAME TO THE RESERVE LIST PLEASE

done

To all those on the reserve list, in case I haven't said it before....I am absolutely aiming to fill this league with all new faces except for Carla and myself. If we face issues or can't get there then that's what you're there for...or this could expand further in the future potentially. In a nutshell, we'll see what shakes out.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Fuck it I'm in.

troll

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:

Fuck it I'm in.

troll

You think there's handouts here? Make an introductory post and get vetted like everyone else!

Evil laugh

stir the pot

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

Fuck it I'm in.

troll

You think there's handouts here?  Make an introductory post and get vetted like everyone else!

Evil laugh

stir the pot

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 5:19 pm

LOL, Justin thinks he is special because he used to be a somebody around here....

mock

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
LOL, Justin thinks he is special because he used to be a somebody around here....

mock

Silly Justin! You still have to pass the extreme vetting!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 5:28 pm

I should have quit posting here for a few months so there'd be more excitement with my triumphant return.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 5:29 pm

I should have quit posting here for a few months so there'd be more excitement with my triumphant return.  

Should we call you Shawn 2.0!?!?!?!?!?!

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Fuck it I'm in.

troll

bow

Bout time...quit fuckin' around with those Bees, and get your ass back here! tongue vote yes

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Neutral

I'm not rejoining the big guys. To be honest I'm still not missing fantasy football that much but I *do* miss bullshitting with you guys about it.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 8:29 pm

You can't quit us Justin! Glad to have you back.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Neutral

I'm not rejoining the big guys.  To be honest I'm still not missing fantasy football that much but I *do* miss bullshitting with you guys about it.  

Phew, I saw this and thought I was going to have to give my team back. Welcome back Justin. Hope I do the franchise proud in the bigs.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 9:31 pm

You couldn't give it back. It has been butchered beyond recognition! Damn dispersal drafts!!!
Crying or Very sad

That said you really did keep my favorite players together for the most part except for that WR corp. Missing u Hopkins bb.

The D looks better though and you kept Bowman and Ogletree my favorite LB's. I will be rooting for you <3 You've already done me proud by preserving as much of it as you have.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 10:07 pm

Very excited to have you back and no vetting required for top 5 all-time active owners. You'll be an asset to Carla and I in terms of another set of eyeballs for these new savages we're bringing into the mix.

excited dance

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 10:16 pm

You can take me off the reserve list since you're filling with new faces.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 10:22 pm

you are crazy get some grumpy cat no! devil2 surprised2 scared surrender rules pretty colors eating popcorn Shocked boxing dispute sissy fight AR15 firing kick nuts ass kick too slow wedgie steamroller

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 02, 2017 10:23 pm

You can take me off the reserve list since you're filling with new faces.

I'm leaving you there for two reasons:

1. In case of emergency
2. I had to decline Greg's request about that other thread so I feel like I earn back some "don't murder me" points with him by denying you here.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 03, 2017 9:18 am

Wow, we're moving along quickly now! Good job to the recruiters!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 04, 2017 9:26 am

Dear all MINOR LEAGUE OWNERS,
We are just 6 qualified participants shy of having a full show. You can help by advertising our club and finding others like us out there. How? If you know someone that is a really good owner, tell them about us. If you use message boards that deal with fantasy football you can post an ad (make sure you add a link so they can come here). If you use Twitter or something like that you can get the word out there as well. If you have seen an ad by me or anyone else from this club which drew you to this place, go respond to it which bumps the thread back to the top of the list for more to see. I always feel the words of owners likely means more than the words of the biased jackass that runs the league (that's me) anyway.

Go get em!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 04, 2017 2:01 pm

We are just 6 qualified participants shy of having a full show.  You can help by advertising our club and finding others like us out there.  How? If you know someone that is a really good owner, tell them about us.  If you use message boards that deal with fantasy football you can post an ad (make sure you add a link so they can come here).  If you use Twitter or something like that you can get the word out there as well.  If you have seen an ad by me or anyone else from this club which drew you to this place, go respond to it which bumps the thread back to the top of the list for more to see.  I always feel the words of owners likely means more than the words of the biased jackass that runs the league (that's me) anyway.

Go get em!

Thanks!

Sounds good Andy. I know a couple owners that may be interested. I reach out to them.

Back to top Go down
Winnipeg Brew Crew

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Woo! Let's get it

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 04, 2017 7:10 pm

We are just 6 qualified participants shy of having a full show.  You can help by advertising our club and finding others like us out there.  How? If you know someone that is a really good owner, tell them about us.  If you use message boards that deal with fantasy football you can post an ad (make sure you add a link so they can come here).  If you use Twitter or something like that you can get the word out there as well.  If you have seen an ad by me or anyone else from this club which drew you to this place, go respond to it which bumps the thread back to the top of the list for more to see.  I always feel the words of owners likely means more than the words of the biased jackass that runs the league (that's me) anyway.

Go get em!

Thanks!

Nice... I sent it to a dude that I think would be a great asset.. Not sure if he is taking on another league but we will see.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun May 07, 2017 6:10 pm

So close I can almost feel the draft starting.
metal

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 08, 2017 6:36 am

18.....now we are getting somewhere. Should i send cash now?

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 08, 2017 7:37 am

Go get em!

Thanks!

I'll spread the word to a few that I think could make the cut... rock on

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 08, 2017 10:04 am

18.....now we are getting somewhere. Should i send cash now?

No. I'll cover that when it's time.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Will I get to setting up the Minor League site this week? Probably not, I'm buried with work right now...

...but I'm gonna be on it first chance I get and we slowed on our acquisition of new folks...so help us all out guys/gals....go out and find em. Post on forums, tweet or straight up kidnap some mofo's if you must...let's fill this thing soon.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 08, 2017 9:26 pm

Is there a particular time frame you are looking to get the league up and running? Are we just waiting to fill with us newbies?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Is there a particular time frame you are looking to get the league up and running? Are we just waiting to fill with us newbies?

I'm hoping to start figuring that out this week. The Main League draft is coming up fast (15th) and I don't want things going on simultaneously....I feel like June/July would be a great time all things considered but I'm also trying to wedge some other stuff into my schedule so we'll see. The quicker we can get the necessary people the better but I could also reconsider my position on our reserve owners if need be.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 09, 2017 8:54 am

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:

I'm hoping to start figuring that out this week. The Main League draft is coming up fast (15th) and I don't want things going on simultaneously....I feel like June/July would be a great time all things considered but I'm also trying to wedge some other stuff into my schedule so we'll see.  The quicker we can get the necessary people the better but I could also reconsider my position on our reserve owners if need be.

Perfect. Sounds great to me. No rush was just curious.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 am

I almost missed the return of Justin. This just became even more interesting.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm

I noticed that recruiting slowed down, so I posted this on r/findaleague: https://www.reddit.com/r/findaleague/comments/6am8db/roster_wars_the_no_1_dynasty_league_in_the_world/

Let me know if anything should be changed.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Damn, all encompassing! Looks good to me!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 11, 2017 2:23 pm

These young kids and their new fangled sites. I actually signed up for a Reddit account today. Still have no clue how to use it but gonna figure it out somehow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   

Back to top Go down

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: