HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:15 pm

Good! Maybe I'll do some tweeting too to get some new faces in the league. I need someone to draft a well worded email that I can send out to people who would be a good fit. I suck at that stuff.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Congratulations to Charlie and his Faber College Moguls as they have been approved to the Roster Wars Minor League!

party4

Charlie, your personal thread has been moved to the Owners Box section.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Haha... fuck you Ben. #teamcharlie

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:47 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Haha... fuck you Ben. #teamcharlie

I fixed your image for you, Greg! I know you are a bit confused about your sexuality, but just know that I'm here for you and will accept you no matter what.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:54 pm

lol 2 you fucknuckle...

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:58 pm

lol 2 you fucknuckle...

I believe that is your ass on the right? It looks like it's had a few fucknuckles in it...

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:05 pm

If that's the one you would eat, than it is mine. Toss my salad dookiegaggers. SKOL!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 pm

If that's the one you would eat, than it is mine. Toss my salad dookiegaggers. SKOL!

Don't SKOL me! I'm as much a ViQueens fan as you are!

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

No need to remind me, I am well aware that you are even worse, a dickless Los Angeles Chokers fan.

God damn I am going to enjoy watching the Mongols run through your ass this year. I might even have to start drinking again, or taking bong rips, or both to celebrate.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:24 pm

No need to remind me, I am well aware that you are even worse, a dickless Los Angeles Chokers fan.

God damn I am going to enjoy watching the Mongols run through your ass this year. I might even have to start drinking again, or taking bong rips, or both to celebrate.

Don't worry, I'll do the drinking and smoking for you! It's just too bad you aren't playing to lose to me in the toilet bowl again.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:51 pm

That escalated quickly. laughing

Congrats Charlie!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
That escalated quickly. laughing

Congrats Charlie!

Goddamn Greg!

Oh, and BTW, Charlie, Congrats! Welcome to the league!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:21 pm

The Valhalla Viktors are officially in the Minor League. excited dance

Welcome Garrett! RW gets another great owner.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Welcome (back) Garrett to FF, RosterWars style.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Good to have ya Garrett!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:45 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The Valhalla Viktors are officially in the Minor League.  excited dance

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:15 am

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Welcome Garrett.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:18 pm

Good to see the additions. Welcome!

Let's get to 24 and get the auction rolling!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:33 am

Welcome guys!

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:07 am

I am doing my best to ignore some of the posts above. Yikes! Although the chick with the Raiders tank was hot.

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Oh yeah I'm on the official list now!

party8 carlton

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Awesome Keith. We are at 9 very good owners. Liking the competition

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:26 am

Kalamazoo Nukes wrote:
Oh yeah I'm on the official list now!

party8 carlton

Ahhh good! I like to hear this

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:28 am

I just noticed Garrett too..........we are moving right along.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Welcome Garrett

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 am

Thanks all. I've really been focused on pulling back on the quantity of my leagues and looking for real quality. I have no doubt this league will provide just that and be a great fit.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:21 am

Welcome to the league Garrett. Getting on a roll now...

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Welcome to the league Garrett. Getting on a roll now...

thanks brother

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Carolina Silverbacks are in!

We need to make more of a push to find folks. While we have some time, we have to remember we're looking for rare individuals so get out there and find em...if you know someone who is kind of insane for FF, tell em about RW.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:23 pm

We need to make more of a push to find folks.  While we have some time, we have to remember we're looking for rare individuals so get out there and find em...if you know someone who is kind of insane for FF, tell em about RW.  

Sweet! Glad to have ya Matt!

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:41 pm

We need to make more of a push to find folks.  While we have some time, we have to remember we're looking for rare individuals so get out there and find em...if you know someone who is kind of insane for FF, tell em about RW.  

Sweet!  Glad to have ya Matt!

Thanks! Glad I was able to survive the process. Glad I found y'all. Looking forward to the madness mischevious
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Congrats Matt. Good luck in the minor league.

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Glad to have ya Matt! It's gonna be a fun season in the minor league.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Charm City Justice wrote:
Congrats Matt. Good luck in the minor league.

I appreciate it. Gonna need all the luck I can get.
Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:24 pm

Kalamazoo Nukes wrote:

Glad to have ya Matt! It's gonna be a fun season in the minor league.

Yeah really looking forward to the season as if I needed more anxiousness.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:14 am

Nice....glad the Silverbacks in part of the Minor league

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:16 am

Welcome Silverback. The more the merrier. North or South Carolina? I so miss good sweet tea.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:05 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Nice....glad the Silverbacks in part of the Minor league

Glad to be here Carla
Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
Welcome Silverback. The more the merrier. North or South Carolina? I so miss good sweet tea.

Great to have the Carolinas represented. I'm in Charlotte but literally .25 mile from the closest South Carolina border.
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:10 am

12 to go!

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:17 am

party8

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:30 am

Do you know anyone that isn't here that should be? Know someone that is a fantasy nerd who is always bragging about beating inferior opponents? Go drag em here!

Don't know anyone? Go post on fantasy community forums or bump ones that I already put out there! Try Twitter or some other social nonsense page.

Fresh blood. The Eternals are always looking for some!

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:24 pm

I've done a Twitter blast & re-tweeted the Roster Wars post for new recruits. Can't wait to get this going now, so jealous of the main league cracking on with all their trades and deals!!!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:56 pm

I just did the same as Paul. Replied to a couple people looking for start up dynasties too.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:57 pm

I just did the same as Paul.  Replied to a couple people looking for start up dynasties too.

Yeah, just got like 15 reply notifications that you were retweeting and liking everything. It made my heart warm. love

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I just did the same as Paul.  Replied to a couple people looking for start up dynasties too.

Yeah, just got like 15 reply notifications that you were retweeting and liking everything. It made my heart warm. love

I had to unretweet a couple just so I could retweet them again. Haha

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:53 pm

I tweetered. I don't think anyone sees it because I still barely understand Twitter but I make me laugh and move on.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:22 pm

So where's the league tweet-machine located? I need to give that thing a good old-fashioned follow

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:23 pm

@rosterwars

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   

Back to top Go down

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: