HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:53 am

This is the official list of who is participating in the Roster Wars Minor League in 2017.  All admittance is at the discretion of the RWP.  Prospects must go through an interro....I mean interview process with me via email.  Email me if interested.  All main league owners that would like to also be considered may reply to this thread and I will add you to the reserves list.  

1. Indiana Mayhem
2. Philadelphia Pigskins
3. Maplewood Doppelgangers
4. Carolina Werewolves
5. Edinburgh Galacticos
6. St. Louis Duffers
7. Faber College Moguls
8. Valhalla Viktors
9. Kalamazoo Nukes
10. Carolina Silverbacks
11. Tenafly Vipers
12. Denver Demons
13. Manhattan Beach Patriots
14. Mohawk Ridge Marauders
16. Polk High Panthers
17. Haddonfield Slashers
18. Riverside Rottweilers
19. Latvia Unicorns
20. Kansas City Kings
21. MobTown Ravens
22. Andromeda Afterglow
23. North Carolina Cobras
24. Alaska Arsenic

If these spots fill quickly, more could be added.

Reserve list
1. Minnesota Eternals
2. Norfolk Bombers
3. North Wales Knights
4. Rocky Mountain Oysters
5. Muskego Muskies
6. Kane County Goon Squad

I will be reaching out to our current prospects and former owners before a real effort is made to recruit outsiders but if you want to go get people, send them here, emphasize the FRONT PORCH section strongly.  I will notice them if they get started.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Wed May 31, 2017 10:03 am; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:55 am

So do not actively recruit quite yet, right?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:58 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
So do not actively recruit quite yet, right?

The last sentence or two covered that. tongue You can if you want I'm not aiming there just yet because I'm going to process our prospects and former owners first anyway BUT you're welcome to send people here. FRONT PORCH is their friend. They follow that and maybe I'll become their friend too. lol3

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:59 am

Gotcha. Won't actively go out and reach out to newbs quite yet then. This is exciting.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:09 am

Emails have been sent to prospects. If you didn't get one, hit me up asap. If you didn't get one and don't see this thread...well....I guess that's on you on one or two levels, right?

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:27 am

I'm probably in. Gotta go read the bylaws. Brb.

Just kidding. Reading the bylaws will take hours.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:32 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I'm probably in. Gotta go read the bylaws.  Brb.

I just giggled reading this.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:39 am

Wasn't as bad as I thought. I knew most of it already!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:58 am

I have already heard back from some old faces. What a trip!

In case it's not clear, there is a process for all to gain entry to this league. If you're already part of our world, don't be offended. You're likely a guinea pig for me to test this process on before completely new blood shows up.

There might be some growing pains with the Minor League as there was with the Main League but we'll get through it just as we did here....and this whole club will be way better for it in the end.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:05 am

I would participate if there was room/need

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:09 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I would participate if there was room/need

I would also being willing to lose to Matt some more...

cheers

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I'm probably in. Gotta go read the bylaws.  Brb.

I just giggled reading this.

Ben you are too funny!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:26 pm

I'm waiting with baited breath to see how I scored on Andy's quiz. Hopefully he doesn't have to use any red ink!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:31 pm

I'm waiting with baited breath to see how I scored on Andy's quiz. Hopefully he doesn't have to use any red ink!

I'm sure Andy could land a gig with Homeland Security - - - they'd be pretty impressed with his extreme vetting skills.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:54 pm

The Maplewood Doppelgangers are officially joining our new Minor League. Congrats Ben!

Pigskins and Bombers added to reserve list. There is no order to that list. I'll follow up with interested parties when the time is right.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:59 pm

I'd also be interested if there were spots open, but wouldn't want to take away from a potential prospect.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The Maplewood Doppelgangers are officially joining our new Minor League.  Congrats Ben!

Yes! First to get my shit together and pass Andy's extreme vetting!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:10 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
I'd also be interested if there were spots open, but wouldn't want to take away from a potential prospect.

Main League owners cannot take a spot away from a prospect. The Minor league has the following intent...

1. For those aspiring to the main league
2. For those who want to be here but can't quite pull off the full commitment of the main league
3. Owners of the main league looking for more.

If we were to reach 24 owners with just prospects, myself and Carla...then no main league owners will be in this in 2017.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:23 pm

So you are saying that a big league owner could step down to the little league if they choose?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:25 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
So you are saying that a big league owner could step down to the little league if they choose?

Well I guess....but we're really talking about main league owners who want to play in the Minor league ALSO. Resigning from the main league is something I hope to see little of but people do what people have to do.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Was just looking at number 2 and thinking that with all the bitching and moaning I have seen with "fines" being handed down that it opens up an escape if you don't want to pay the fine. Resign from the big league and pick up in the little league.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:45 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Was just looking at number 2 and thinking that with all the bitching and moaning I have seen with "fines" being handed down that it opens up an escape if you don't want to pay the fine. Resign from the big league and pick up in the little league.

Oh, I see. Probably not. If life dictates that someone steps down from the main league and they can make life in the Minors work then obviously I would love for that to work out.

Someone screwing the pooch in the Main league, getting butthurt when the rules are followed and opting to move down as a response is unlikely. The problem there is, odds are they lose their insurance money from the main league based on how that's unfolding and now entering the Minor league is a separate act....and I now already have information about said owner that isn't very reassuring. Who knows though...I take things on a case by case basis and try repeatedly to make it clear what is expected and what we're looking for here. Most get it.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:49 am

You can add my name to the reserve list.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:15 am

thinking2

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:17 am

New England Nineties wrote:
thinking2

yes

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:18 am

The Carolina Werewolves are joining the Minor League.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:19 am

Wait I passed the vetting ...... For those of you aspiring to the minor leagues you will benjoy given a test.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:17 am

I was test exempt!

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:21 am

What? Testing for all. I demand a test for Coinflip........

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:41 am

New England Nineties wrote:
thinking2

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:12 am

From what I understand, the test is pretty straight forward:

1.  Are you an asshat?
2.  Are you a cunt?
3.  Are you a dullard?
4.  Are you a jamoke?

If your answer is YES to any of the above questions, you are denied entry into the Minor League.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:17 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

1.  Are you an asshat?
2.  Are you a cunt?
3.  Are you a dullard?
4.  Are you a jamoke?

If your answer is YES to any of the above questions, you are denied entry into the Minor League.

Haha. That is a good summary of things. I'm going to keep ironing out my process because I haven't even had to do it fully yet considering I already know the gold I'm talking to so far. New people will have more to go through.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:18 pm

1.  Are you an asshat?
2.  Are you a cunt?
3.  Are you a dullard?
4.  Are you a jamoke?

Bonus Question: Is your name Peck Kingfish

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
What?  Testing for all. I demand a test for Coinflip........

Watch it buddy!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

1.  Are you an asshat?
2.  Are you a cunt?
3.  Are you a dullard?
4.  Are you a jamoke?

Bonus Question:  Is your name Peck Kingfish

Or... Is Derek Carr somebody you would take in the 1St round of a redraft league? Haha

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

1.  Are you an asshat?
2.  Are you a cunt?
3.  Are you a dullard?
4.  Are you a jamoke?

Bonus Question:  Is your name Peck Kingfish

Or...  Is Derek Carr somebody you would take in the 1St round of a redraft league?  Haha
It has been done once....well maybe temporarily.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:53 am

Galacticos have applied. Look forward to the quiz now...

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Oooh, I've got a new banner!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Awesome. Looking good!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:

You will have to pass the new hazing ritual as well.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Awesome. Looking good!

It does look good. Well done Andy.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:13 pm

That is so disturbing!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Don't worry, it won't be any less disturbing than the hazing that happened down in Missouri. (I think that is where it was)

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:31 pm

sick sick sick

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:40 pm

The Galacticos are officially on the list. Congrats Paul!

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The Galacticos are officially on the list.  Congrats Paul!

Way to go Galacticos. 19 more to go

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:56 pm

I'd be interested in joining the minors. Looks like a good group so far

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I'd be interested in joining the minors. Looks like a good group so far

Added to reserves.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Congrats Paul! Glad to have another RWTC member!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Paul will be a rock solid addition to the league. Awesome.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   

Back to top Go down

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: