Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Every time this thread gets bumped I think it sounds like a thread about having sex with stupid people.

coffee

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 23, 2017 5:22 pm

Every time this thread gets bumped I think it sounds like a thread about having sex with stupid people.

coffee
As long as they're hot who cares.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed May 24, 2017 12:14 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:

coffee
As long as they're hot who cares.

I do. We have enough hot people and we have a shit ton more than enough stupid people.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed May 24, 2017 8:25 am

So, one of the guys on my roofing crew down in Colorado Springs left Friday in the middle of the night. We were missing one of the gift cards that we give the crew that had cash on it, specifically for gas and incidental materials. He said he left the gift card there. My foreman couldn't find it. So, we obviously tracked the card online. The charges indicated he left Colorado and proceeded to use it on his way home. He lives in Austin, MN. We figured out through the charges on the credit card, that he used it at a Hardee's in Austin, plus got some gas. He still denies he had the card!

Stupid fucking people!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed May 24, 2017 9:15 am

What a cunt!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed May 24, 2017 9:37 am

Knowing how much money some of that equipment is worth you probably got off cheap. Hate scumbags like that.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 7:55 am

Now, the duche bag is filing for County assisstance in the County he lives in! Jackass!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat May 27, 2017 3:53 pm

LINCOLN, Neb. —
A Lincoln driver had some cleaning up to do after driving into wet concrete Wednesday.

A Public Works and Utilities Department representative, Thomas Shafer, said the individual made the mistake of driving behind the traffic control devices and into the freshly laid concrete.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat May 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat May 27, 2017 9:20 pm

If that's how the cones were placed around wet concrete, not only is the driver a tool but the clown shoe that put the cones out was either an idiot or was hoping this would happen.

As for the gun video, it's fucking amazing that the amount of mouth-breathers combined with the amount of firearms in this country (and the world) that there aren't waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy more deaths stemming from combining the two.

People be dumb! laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:57 pm

A NEW CONTENDER ENTERS THE RING FOR THE STUPID GRAND MASTER TITLE.

Never stream your drug money on Facebook Live.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:34 pm

It's weird to me that you would end every comment with "man"....doesn't that get annoying to everyone? Funny change in fortune that young man had there.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
It's weird to me that you would end every comment with "man"....doesn't that get annoying to everyone?  Funny change in fortune that young man had there.

I like to think that that's why someone called the police.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
It's weird to me that you would end every comment with "man"....doesn't that get annoying to everyone?  Funny change in fortune that young man had there.

I like to think that that's why someone called the police.  

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:42 pm

What a dumb fuck. lol3

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:22 am

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:20 am

From 1:12 on...

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
raise eyebrow raise eyebrow raise eyebrow raise eyebrow
shocking shocking shocking shocking shocking

lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:20 am

lol.. looks like the dude shit himself

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:32 am

Bet you won't do that again, will you Jon.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:06 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Bet you won't do that again, will you Jon.

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:03 pm

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/270044971-story

Man arrested after driving with ax in roof

POSTED: JUL 25 2017 12:37PM EDT
UPDATED: JUL 25 2017 02:21PM EDT

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - A Western New York man was arrested after driving a car with no windshield, no doors and no license plates.  Oh, and by the way, there was an ax stuck into the roof.
It happened Monday afternoon on Youngers Road in the Wyoming County town of Wetherfield.  The Sheriff's deputies got a call about a suspicious vehicle.
When they got there they say the driver, 21-year-old Jared T. Price failed a field sobriety test.  He was later found to be impaired by multiple different drug categories, according to the sheriff's department.

Price now faces a slew of charges including driving while his ability was impaired by drugs.
Price was arraigned in Gainesville Town Court and committed to Wyoming County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond.  There was no information available about a lawyer for Price.

Police say that Price had been using the vehicle as a "field car" and decided to take it on the roads for a drive.  They say he had recently bailed out of jail on a $1,500 bail for other charges.  He is due back in court on August 1 in Wethersfield.
His car was towed away by the sheriff's department.  Wetherfield is a town southeast of Buffalo.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:49 am

Drugs make people do "special" things.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:03 am

Was it the ax or the lack of license plates that made it suspicious? coffee

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:05 am

Just another Bills' fan going for a drive.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Here's a gem from a few towns over:

http://bergenfield.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/witnesses-masturbating-marathon-spectator-arrested-in-emerson/721158/

The best part -- his last name is PANTuso.

EMERSON, N.J. -- (UPDATE) A spectator in pajamas who witnesses said suddenly dropped his pants and began masturbating in front of dozens of marathon runners on an Emerson street was identified by police Monday as a 55-year-old borough man.

Thomas Pantuso was taken to Bergen County Regional Medical Center for an evaluation following the incident at Eagle and Elmwood drives, Capt. Michael McDermott said Monday morning, confirming a Daily Voice report from the night before.

Roughly 200 or so fundraising half marathoners had just turned up Eagle Drive when Pantuso suddenly dropped the bottoms of his flannel pajamas and began masturbating, witnesses said.

"He was standing on a corner in flannel pajamas with his shirt open and touching himself," one told Daily Voice. "Then he just dropped his pants."

Participants alerted police along the annual Reservoir Run route, and several calls also came in to headquarters, McDermott said.

An officer found Pantuso on the corner, where witnesses identified him, the captain said.

Given the size of the half-marathon field, "there were several people who saw him," he said. "So there are several witness accounts."

Pantuso has priors -- including an arrest in Hackensack on resisting arrest and assaulting police charges in 1994, records show.

The half marathon -- a 13.1-mile scenic run through Westwood, Emerson and Oradell, with views of the Oradell Reservoir -- was sponsored by Suez Water and Tackle Kids Cancer of Hackensack University Medical Center.

It began and ended at HackensackUMC At Pascack Valley Hospital on Old Hook Road in Westwood.

ORIGINAL STORY:

EMERSON, N.J. -- Roughly 200 or so fundraising half marathoners had just turned up an Emerson street Sunday morning when a spectator suddenly dropped his pants and began masturbating, witnesses said.

"He was standing on a corner in flannel pajamas with his shirt open and touching himself," one said. "Then he just dropped his pants."

Police alerted by participants arrested the man a third or so of the way through the annual Reservoir Run, Police Chief Michael Mazzeo confirmed Sunday night.

He was taken to Bergen County Regional Medical Center for an evaluation following the incident at Eagle and Elmwood drives.

The half marathon -- a 13.1-mile scenic run through Westwood, Emerson and Oradell, with views of the Oradell Reservoir -- was sponsored by Suez Water and Tackle Kids Cancer of Hackensack University Medical Center.

It began and ended at HackensackUMC At Pascack Valley Hospital on Old Hook Road in Westwood.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:30 pm

'Hackensack' is right...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Wow, what a peach.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:45 pm

This is a crime that never made sense to me, unless you are mentally ill. The fact that he was taken to to a hospital leads me to believe this may be the case. Hypersexuality caused by mania, combined with lowered inhibitions caused by mania, combined with psychosis caused by mania can lead to this. Or just drugs, drugs will do it to. The third option is this guy is just a complete jackass.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:19 pm

The grammatical error in the first line is just as bad imo

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:09 pm

A little kink never hurt anyone! Oh wait, yes it did...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:38 pm

I don't understand the problem...so you're saying it's NOT alright to jerkoff at a marathon?

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:05 pm

I don't understand the problem...so you're saying it's NOT alright to jerkoff at a marathon?

Of course it's not alright to jerk off at a marathon!  Obviously, he'd never last that long. no   But if it was a 100 yard dash......  shrug

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 pm

coffee

Still true

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:24 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Of course it's not alright to jerk off at a marathon!  Obviously, he'd never last that long. no   But if it was a 100 yard dash......  shrug

Sounds like a challenge...

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:46 pm

My goal time for running the Baltimore marathon in a few weeks is around 4.5 hours. If you feel like flying in and trying I will come visit you in jail the following Monday. That is assuming you don't get shot first. ROFL

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:06 pm

Disgusting. That guy is disturbed.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:23 am

So Valerie and I went to the drive-in last night. The lineup was in order:

Annabelle: Creation (R)
It (R)
The Dark Tower (PG-13)

Want to know how many kids well under the age of 10 we saw? A lot. I saw many I would say were 4-7 years old. I know I'm turning into an old curmudgeon of a human being but seriously...wtf!?!?! I realize some people are dumb and in some situations you could make an argument that they just were uninformed or whatever, but when it comes to movies we have this rating system which is and has been applied to all movies. How can someone justify showing 4-7 year old kids an R-rated movie? Especially scary violent movies like these?

I do hate government interference but as a society there should be some parameters in place as to who can and cannot have kids. If your kid goes to school and they suspect your beating them it will be reported to child services...I find it crazy that these monsters can bring their offspring to shit like that and it's just alright.

As an aside, the drive-in is also a place where you will see first hand how dumb and inconsiderate people have become. Self-centered jackholes that seemingly don't know or care that their headlights, flashlights and loud conversations just might be intrusive on others. This one group of asshats actually were talking outside of the care (loudly) and letting their shitty kids jump around in the car...and you know what kids like to do when inside a car unsupervised? They like to honk the horn...it's hilarious!

shocking

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:42 am

as a society there should be some parameters in place as to who can and cannot have kids.

And it would be great if you were the one who gets to decide.  vote yes

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 am

I couldnt agree more man! That is ridiculous. I know how my 6 year old when he sees something scary. He's in my bed for a week. Completely awful that parents voluntarily put their kids in these situations.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:49 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
as a society there should be some parameters in place as to who can and cannot have kids.

Ugh, it sounds ridiculous I know but to let stupid people just run rampant into the night and reproduce and complete the circle of tard is insane too. doh

I just don't get it. I wish I could ask stupid people why they're stupid without them getting hurt/angry because I genuinely just want to know how/why they do the shit they do.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:53 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
I couldnt agree more man!  That is ridiculous.  I know how my 6 year old when he sees something scary.  He's in my bed for a week.  Completely awful that parents voluntarily put their kids in these situations.

I have to assume it's that they are selfish fuckwits that literally don't have a single fiber of their being that puts being a parent before doing what their immature retarded self wants to do...only way I can get from point A to B on this.

As fans of horror movies, Valerie and I have sprinkled in just a bit with our son but we're talking old school shit that has nothing like what todays horror movies have in the way of violence and shit. The most memorable was we watched the original Creature from the Black Lagoon and he was a little scared with that (which surprised me a little tbh). I feel like had he seen the movies we watched last night, he would be scarred in some way....and he's fuckin 12....not 4-7 years old.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:24 am

I agree. Several years back I was a juvenile detective and worked sex crimes. During that time I dealt with a lot of violent kids, which for the most part I was fine dealing with. By far, the biggest problems I dealt with were the "parents." Seriously, because of them, some of these kids will never have a chance in life. There were many times I wanted to arrest the parent instead of the kid.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 am

Manhattan Beach Patriots wrote:

I agree.  Several years back I was a juvenile detective and worked sex crimes.  During that time I dealt with a lot of violent kids, which for the most part I was fine dealing with.  By far, the biggest problems I dealt with were the "parents."  Seriously, because of them, some of these kids will never have a chance in life.  There were many times I wanted to arrest the parent instead of the kid.

The government has no problem meddling with all sorts of shit but in this regard, one is a monster to even imply that some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids. vote no

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:13 pm

Because sometimes, you need a little more Yoda in your life when things get too serious:

Saudi Arabia Mistakenly Prints Textbook With Picture of Yoda Sitting Next to King

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:43 pm

So Valerie and I went to the drive-in last night.  The lineup was in order:

Annabelle: Creation (R)
It (R)
The Dark Tower (PG-13)

Want to know how many kids well under the age of 10 we saw? A lot.  I saw many I would say were 4-7 years old.  I know I'm turning into an old curmudgeon of a human being but seriously...wtf!?!?!  I realize some people are dumb and in some situations you could make an argument that they just were uninformed or whatever, but when it comes to movies we have this rating system which is and has been applied to all movies.  How can someone justify showing 4-7 year old kids an R-rated movie? Especially scary violent movies like these?

I do hate government interference but as a society there should be some parameters in place as to who can and cannot have kids.  If your kid goes to school and they suspect your beating them it will be reported to child services...I find it crazy that these monsters can bring their offspring to shit like that and it's just alright.  

As an aside, the drive-in is also a place where you will see first hand how dumb and inconsiderate people have become.  Self-centered jackholes that seemingly don't know or care that their headlights, flashlights and loud conversations just might be intrusive on others.  This one group of asshats actually were talking outside of the care (loudly) and letting their shitty kids jump around in the car...and you know what kids like to do when inside a car unsupervised?  They like to honk the horn...it's hilarious!  

shocking

damn dude, that sucks.  i for one would have loved to take that in, but like you said to have all these young kids running around!?!? that pretty much destroys the atmosphere.  not to mention, really!?!? Wtf are you doing brining young kids to horror flicks.  unreal

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:31 pm

One thing I've always said is that it's crazy that anyone can have a kid if they want.  In my perfect world every person is sterilized at birth and must pass some kind of parenting test to qualify for the right to reproduce.

To top it off you end the entire debate about abortion and birth control in one fell swoop!

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:45 pm

it is really crazy that you have to have a license for this, approval for that, but kids!?!? nope, no worries everyone is capable of being a good parent and role model.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:58 am

One thing I've always said is that it's crazy that anyone can have a kid if they want.  In my perfect world every person is sterilized at birth and must pass some kind of parenting test to qualify for the right to reproduce.

To top it off you end the entire debate about abortion and birth control in one fell swoop!  

There is some wierd part of me that thinks this thought process could actually benefit the world.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:42 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

There is some wierd part of me that thinks this thought process could actually benefit the world.  

It absolutely would. Never gonna happen though. Plus it's a slippery slope from that to outright eugenics which some strong arguments can be made for as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   

Back to top Go down

Fucking Stupid People Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: