Share | 

Fucking Stupid People Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
I mean this sincerely with no hyperbole. She was so hot that people treated me better when I was with her. Like, waitresses would flirt with me in front of her. People I didn't even know who I had classes with -- men and women -- would stop me on campus and introduce themselves and want to hang out because she was next to me. It's like I was suddenly in the beautiful people club. It was hard to let that go. But fuck she was just dumb as a fucking bag of dicks. That story I told above is seriously the only time I think she ever expressed an opinion on anything. You just could not talk to her.

Can I get that number?

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
I mean this sincerely with no hyperbole. She was so hot that people treated me better when I was with her. Like, waitresses would flirt with me in front of her. People I didn't even know who I had classes with -- men and women -- would stop me on campus and introduce themselves and want to hang out because she was next to me. It's like I was suddenly in the beautiful people club. It was hard to let that go. But fuck she was just dumb as fucking bag of dicks. That story I told above is seriously the only time I think she ever expressed an opinion on anything. You just could not talk to her.

OMFG that shit is freaking hilarious.

rofl rofl rofl   The beautiful people club?  Damn, I never knew there was one, and I'm afraid that says something about me. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:03 am

OK this one falls into the "Fucking Insane People" thread, but I think this will do.  This guy worked for our company for 2 years..... Story has found its way to  the  NY Post, and UK papers..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5158151/Man-pleads-guilty-having-sex-dead-girlfriend.html

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:30 am

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
OK this one falls into the "Fucking Insane People" thread, but I think this will do.  This guy worked for our company for 2 years..... Story has found its way to  the  NY Post, and UK papers..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5158151/Man-pleads-guilty-having-sex-dead-girlfriend.html

There are literally no words.... Shocked

That is so fucked up...I just...I just...She was gurgling...oh my God...I don't know if I should laugh or cry...No words...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:28 am

Oh this fits this this thread just fine. What an idiot.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Did you know that guy?

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 pm

That's super fucked up!

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:53 pm

am I really the only one that doesn't find this to be stupid?

if you were to ask my wifey what is the first thing I would do if I found her dead someday, I can guarantee she would say "stick it in my butt".

her goal is to out live me and I am pretty sure it is only so she can do the same to me.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:02 pm

California Nightmare wrote:

if you were to ask my wifey what is the first thing I would do if I found her dead someday,  I can guarantee she would say "stick it in my butt".  

her goal is to out live me and I am pretty sure it is only so she can do the same to me.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:

if you were to ask my wifey what is the first thing I would do if I found her dead someday,  I can guarantee she would say "stick it in my butt".  

shrug

yup that exactly how I reacted

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:11 pm

shrug

Hahaha wow!

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:23 pm

shrug

surprised no!

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:39 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

shrug

yup that exactly how I reacted

X2.. ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:58 am

Pretty frustrated right now so maybe I’m just looking at this with those glasses but maybe I can get some peace venting it here.

Stupid people that “play” in our hobby but don’t really - the kind of folks that “manage their teams to a 5-8 season” every year and it’s never because of the outside sources of shit that can send your season down the toilet.. like injuries, piss luck, poor schedule..

No these are the dumbasses that can’t realize any sort of value, even when it’s a bright orange dildo hitting you in the face... cause being 5-8 every year is great

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:09 pm

GM is fucking stupid, That is all.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Pretty frustrated right now so maybe I’m just looking at this with those glasses but maybe I can get some peace venting it here.

Stupid people that “play” in our hobby but don’t really - the kind of folks that “manage their teams to a 5-8 season” every year and it’s never because of the outside sources of shit that can send your season down the toilet.. like injuries, piss luck, poor schedule..

No these are the dumbasses that can’t realize any sort of value, even when it’s a bright orange dildo hitting you in the face... cause being 5-8 every year is great

My roommate was telling me about how his team got destroyed by injuries and that's why he was 4-9. I asked him who he was able to get from waivers, and he said "oh I never use waivers, I don't understand how they work". So he literally went the whole season without adding any players.

Like bruh, you didn't lose because of injuries, you lost because you suck at managing your team.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:

My roommate was telling me about how his team got destroyed by injuries and that's why he was 4-9. I asked him who he was able to get from waivers, and he said "oh I never use waivers, I don't understand how they work". So he literally went the whole season without adding any players.

Like bruh, you didn't lose because of injuries, you lost because you suck at managing your team.

RW was born because I don't ever want to play with people like that again. Beating them means nothing and losing to them makes me want to kill myself.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:13 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Riverside Rottweilers wrote:

RW was born because I don't ever want to play with people like that again.  Beating them means nothing and losing to them makes me want to kill myself.

Come on now, these leagues serve a purpose. How else can I continue to provide donations to the people in RW if not for taking the money from these types of people in other leagues?

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Well I was pissed and did a Andy Napoleon type move and told him that not only did I have a problem with his inability to provide timely correspondence back but others noticed he was hard to reach as well, and I ended it with “obviously you just don’t care”..

10 minutes later he posts he’s stepping away from the league cause it’s better for the league since he’s not meeting the activity the league wants from him... so now I feel like a dick, but maybe my problem is solved???

Now on to find a replacement.. end it

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:03 pm

Way to go Sam ROFL

Did you reply back that if he would have responded to trade offers as fast as he did to stepping down, there wouldn't have been an issue? laughing

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:41 pm

lol.. I know right.

Nah, I mean he is right he needs to go. But I feel bad that me telling him he was a bum was the straw that broke that camel's back.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:13 pm

I hate the dynamic where guys like you (or me) feel bad about shit like this. Why is it that the worlds fuck-ups can't see reality without someone strapping it to a fish and slapping them upside the head with it?

The thing I wish I knew is on a case by case basis, is it laziness OR lack of courtesy OR pure stupidity OR something else? I just don't understand. I'm either going to do something or I'm not. Playing FF and not putting in any effort is just weird.

The best is when THEY say something retarded like "I have a spouse, family and job" as if those of us that do the shit right are all 15 years old and living in our mothers basement. Nope, we have all those things too, plus more usually and we don't fuck this simple ass shit up on top of it. Whoa. Yup, we're a bunch of heroes.

It's like this...people get done what they want to get done. You put a million dollars up the ass of the biggest baddest bear in the land and motherfuckers will seduce that bear and get that money in ways too gross to publish. So when they fail to get shit done, let's just call it what it is....not interested.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 am

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:

I have tried to wrap my head around this and just try to understand. I can't. I just can't. Even with Greg's counterpoint this still isn't the same thing.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 am

shrug

Let us know how this goes. People shit when they die, so you have that to look forward to. shrug

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:18 am

Quote :
A Washington man who allegedly massaged a teenage boy's back without his permission at a New Jersey airport and handed him a note with money inside is facing child endangerment charges.

Port Authority police said Sherwin Shayegan touched the 14-year-old at a luggage carousel in Newark Liberty International Airport around 3:10 p.m. Friday and gave him a note that stated, "This is money for letting me give you a massage. Thank you,” along with an enclosed $10 bill.

Authorities said the note also included "alarming content," but didn't provide further details.

Investigators tracked the 34-year-old Bothell, Wash., man to a hotel near the airport. They said he had "disturbing notes" and money in envelopes with the names of various airports in the United States written on them.

It wasn't known Saturday if Shayegan has retained an attorney.

Shayegan has built a reputation around his Washington state home. Since 2008, schools in at least five western states had been warned about the man who routinely shows up at high school sports games and convinces athletes to give him piggyback ride, theNew York Daily News reports.

The alleged “piggyback bandit,” as the news site refers to him, reportedly showed up at school sporting events wearing a jersey and pretends to be a team volunteer. Shayegan offered players massages during the games and has been known to jump on players’ backs after they shower, NYDN reports.

Shayegan has been banned from schools throughout the North and West – North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, Washington and Oregon, officials said.

"He makes himself appear as if he's limited or handicapped. I think he plays an empathy card, so to speak," Jim Haussler, activities director for the Bismarck, N.D., public schools, told The Associated Press. "It's a little creepy. Well, a lot creepy is more like it.”

Shayegan was arrested in 2011 on assault charges for jumping onto two soccer players. He was ordered to pay a $730 fine and given a yearlong suspended jail sentence.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:30 pm

I hate the dynamic where guys like you (or me) feel bad about shit like this.  Why is it that the worlds fuck-ups can't see reality without someone strapping it to a fish and slapping them upside the head with it?

The thing I wish I knew is on a case by case basis, is it laziness OR lack of courtesy OR pure stupidity OR something else?  I just don't understand.  I'm either going to do something or I'm not.  Playing FF and not putting in any effort is just weird.

The best is when THEY say something retarded like "I have a spouse, family and job" as if those of us that do the shit right are all 15 years old and living in our mothers basement.  Nope, we have all those things too, plus more usually and we don't fuck this simple ass shit up on top of it.  Whoa.  Yup, we're a bunch of heroes.

It's like this...people get done what they want to get done.  You put a million dollars up the ass of the biggest baddest bear in the land and motherfuckers will seduce that bear and get that money in ways too gross to publish.  So when they fail to get shit done, let's just call it what it is....not interested.

clap clap

I couldn't agree with this post more. I don't know if I gave all the details of the correspondence between me and this guy, but after I approached him with "look man I have been contacted about you and your inability to get back to folks in a timely manner" he gave me that line of I'm busy with work. And while I get it, cause I also get busy with work, family, and everything else what you said right there after that is great. And something I am going to add to my tool box when I run into this in the future. You get done what you want to get done, you put time in what you want to put time into. Awesome stuff

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:19 pm

I hate the dynamic where guys like you (or me) feel bad about shit like this.  Why is it that the worlds fuck-ups can't see reality without someone strapping it to a fish and slapping them upside the head with it?

The thing I wish I knew is on a case by case basis, is it laziness OR lack of courtesy OR pure stupidity OR something else?  I just don't understand.  I'm either going to do something or I'm not.  Playing FF and not putting in any effort is just weird.

The best is when THEY say something retarded like "I have a spouse, family and job" as if those of us that do the shit right are all 15 years old and living in our mothers basement.  Nope, we have all those things too, plus more usually and we don't fuck this simple ass shit up on top of it.  Whoa.  Yup, we're a bunch of heroes.

It's like this...people get done what they want to get done.  You put a million dollars up the ass of the biggest baddest bear in the land and motherfuckers will seduce that bear and get that money in ways too gross to publish.  So when they fail to get shit done, let's just call it what it is....not interested.

clap clap

I couldn't agree with this post more. I don't know if I gave all the details of the correspondence between me and this guy, but after I approached him with "look man I have been contacted about you and your inability to get back to folks in a timely manner" he gave me that line of I'm busy with work. And while I get it, cause I also get busy with work, family, and everything else what you said right there after that is great. And something I am going to add to my tool box when I run into this in the future. You get done what you want to get done, you put time in what you want to put time into. Awesome stuff

Obviously people can get crazy busy but here's the thing with that.....good folks have enough awareness to head the issue off at the pass instead of letting others find out the hard way. There....now it's covered fully. Hehe

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:21 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Quote :
A Washington man who allegedly massaged a teenage boy's back without his permission at a New Jersey airport and handed him a note with money inside is facing child endangerment charges.

Port Authority police said Sherwin Shayegan touched the 14-year-old at a luggage carousel in Newark Liberty International Airport around 3:10 p.m. Friday and gave him a note that stated, "This is money for letting me give you a massage. Thank you,” along with an enclosed $10 bill.

Authorities said the note also included "alarming content," but didn't provide further details.

Investigators tracked the 34-year-old Bothell, Wash., man to a hotel near the airport. They said he had "disturbing notes" and money in envelopes with the names of various airports in the United States written on them.

Shayegan has built a reputation around his Washington state home. Since 2008, schools in at least five western states had been warned about the man who routinely shows up at high school sports games and convinces athletes to give him piggyback ride, theNew York Daily News reports.

The alleged “piggyback bandit,” as the news site refers to him, reportedly showed up at school sporting events wearing a jersey and pretends to be a team volunteer. Shayegan offered players massages during the games and has been known to jump on players’ backs after they shower, NYDN reports.

Shayegan has been banned from schools throughout the North and West – North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, Washington and Oregon, officials said.

"He makes himself appear as if he's limited or handicapped. I think he plays an empathy card, so to speak," Jim Haussler, activities director for the Bismarck, N.D., public schools, told The Associated Press. "It's a little creepy. Well, a lot creepy is more like it.”

Shayegan was arrested in 2011 on assault charges for jumping onto two soccer players. He was ordered to pay a $730 fine and given a yearlong suspended jail sentence.

That's creepy as fuck!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:18 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Quote :

That's creepy as fuck!
ditto

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:05 pm

Quote :

Piggy-Back Bandit lmfao... only takes rides from freshly showered players...This made me laugh pretty hard... ROFL

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:35 pm

Piggy Back Bandit! rofl rofl rofl

That sounds like something an idiot on YouTube would do as a prank

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:39 pm

Well this is probably the thread to throw this in.... This morning my fiance goes out to warm her car up in our -13 degree temperatures so our son won't freeze his butt off when he gets in, and realizes someone stole the back 2 tires off of her car.  There was a baby seat right there where they took the tires and a Baby On Board sign in the window... Honestly? Who in the hell was out in the middle of the night in sub zero weather to steal 2 tires from a 15 year old car that was on its way for new tires this week.  Guess they needed it more than we do, as we're actually making fun of this instead of being that pissed off.   This is what we were left with... A car on 2 logs...   Happy New Year you fuckers, you'll get what you deserve down the road.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:11 pm

to me the crazy part is doing it in this weather

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:18 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
to me the crazy part is doing it in this weather

Yeah it was about -25 with windchill overnight .... they even left all the lug nuts on the ground... the cops said it was probably wasn't kids pulling a prank in that weather... so someone must of been looking for that specific model of car....  We're in a nice suburban town in a very quiet condo complex.... But just the site of our car on two different size logs made us and the cops laugh... laughing

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:32 pm

What the crap.. Guess they wanted to start 2018 off on that kind of foot.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:05 am

That is a crazy story Bob. People are batshit nuts. I'm with you in that you have to laugh and they obviously needed the tires more than you (I guess) but you said they were due to be replaced this week anyway so let's just hope the ones they took blow out and send these asshats careening over a Grand Canyon sized cliff Dukes of Hazzard style and before impact they have that moment of remembrance and regret for taking your fiance's shit.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Sorry it happened. Still really inconvenient and annoying I bet. I'm a firm karma believer so they'll get theirs.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:11 pm

marcus williams - safety - new orleans saints

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:13 pm

marcus williams - safety - new orleans saints

laughing

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks