x

Share | 

Fucking Stupid People Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Justin's thread about the tower climber led me to find tons of stupid people yootoobe videos. Let's see who can find the dumbest people on yootoobe.

I'll start (excuse the shitty music), but doing pull ups on these tower things is fucking stupid:

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Those guys doing pull ups may be the dumbest mofos on the planet. I still can't believe that.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 31, 2016 7:51 am

Boy, 7, missing after parents make him leave car as punishment

"A seven-year-old boy is missing in a forest after his parents made him get out of the car as punishment, police in Japan have said.

More than 150 police and rescue workers have been searching for Yamato Tanooka in a wooded area on Mount Komagatake in Nanae, Hokkaido, the northern-most of Japan's four main islands, since he disappeared on Saturday.

Yamato's parents initially told police that their son had disappeared while they were picking wild vegetables in the area, which is said to be populated by brown bears.

However, they later admitted they had made him get out of the car to punish him for throwing rocks while playing at a river earlier in the day.

"The parents left the boy in the mountains as a punishment," a police spokesman said.

"They said they went back to the site immediately but the boy was no longer there."

Yamato's father told a journalist from Asahi TV that he had been too afraid to tell the truth when he contacted police to launch the search.

As yet, it is unclear if the parents will face charges."

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 31, 2016 9:11 am

They should put the parents in the mountains and tie a T-Bone steak to their genitals.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Wow. Did the kid ever get found? Poor bastard gets eaten by a bear because his parents are harsh.....yikes.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Wow.  Did the kid ever get found?  Poor bastard gets eaten by a bear because his parents are harsh.....yikes.

They're still searching for him.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:23 pm

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:

"They're still searching for him"...

...in your pants.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

"They're still searching for him"...

...in your pants.  laughing

ROFL

Good one, Tom!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Tokyo (CNN) A missing 7-year-old boy, who was left on a mountain roadside by his parents for misbehaving, was found unharmed after searchers spent nearly a week combing dense forest on the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido, officials said Friday.

He was discovered in a hut at a military exercise ground about 4 miles (6 kilometers) from the spot where he was left.
Takayuki Tanooka, the father of the boy, said he was "very sorry" for what happened to his son and regretted the punishment.
"I told my son that I am sorry that I made him go through a very hard situation. He nodded to me," Tanooka said at a press conference after being reunited with his son.
"I have been raising him with lots of love," he said, his head bowed and on the verge of tears. "I would like to pour a lot more love over him from now on, and watch him growing up."
"I never thought the situation would develop in such a way. I thought it would be good for him, but it was too much," he added.

Back to top Go down
Richmond Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:49 am

HUH?  She got me so lost that I had to rewind to the beginning to hear the question again.  A question about Americans finding the U.S. on a world map to her theory of helping South Africa, The Iraq, and the Asian countries.  That's some good stuff right there. shrug ROFL

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:52 am

That is classic, Jason. She will be harassed for that for her entire life. Poor girl.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:08 am

It happened again:

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Trump using Miss USA to make America great again.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:24 pm

Trump sold the pageant and had nothing to do with it this year.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Quote :
More than 30 people who attended an event with motivational speaker Tony Robbins have been treated for burns after Robbins encouraged them to walk on hot coals as a way of conquering their fears, Dallas fire officials said.

Five people were taken to a hospital Thursday night, while the rest were treated at the scene for burns to their feet and lower extremities, Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans said.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:38 pm

get some rage

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:45 am

Quote :
A Dallas-area man forgot about his 6-month-old daughter as she sat sweltering in a hot minivan for four hours Tuesday, and when he remembered her, he tried putting the unresponsive child in a refrigerator to revive her before she died, police said.

Michael Thedford, 33, was charged with manslaughter and booked into the Collin County Jail after the grim discovery. He was released on $20,000 bond later in the day. Jail records did not list an attorney.

Thedford, an unemployed former high school teacher, dropped off his 3-year-old and 5-year-old children at daycare around 9 a.m. on Tuesday, but when he returned to his home in Melissa, Thedford forgot about his 6-month-old daughter, according to a warrant viewed by KHOU. He went inside the house to take a four-hour nap before waking up and realizing the baby girl remained in the hot minivan.

When he found the girl she was unresponsive, according to the warrant, so Thedford brought her inside the house and put her in a refrigerator for "an undetermined length of time." He then called his wife, who was at work, and 911 while trying unsuccessfully to perform CPR.

Authorities arrived around 1:30 p.m. to find the girl dead in the kitchen.

The National Weather Service reported the temperature at the nearby McKinney National Airport had risen to the low 90s but felt like the upper 90s by Tuesday afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:39 pm

Quick rant:

Went to a movie this morning with junior....local theater does a free kids movie twice a week during the summer which is very cool.

Today, the place was so busy they went to screens and they were both packed. This motherfucking douchenozzle in the absolute front row thought it was ok for him to use his smart phone throughout the entire fucking movie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Really!?! Is it possible that someone north of 25 years of age could possibly think that doing that isn't gonna be wildly distracting to everyone behind him (which is everyone else) in a dark fucking theater? I did not notice it at first because it was on his lap facing straight up so he got away with it in my eyes for like 15 minutes but then his precious little back got sore so he leaned back and brought it up facing him to the chagrin of anyone with two god forsaken brain cells to rub together...but of course this theater is probably filled with 98% kids and soccer moms leaving just me fantasizing about all of the novel things that could/should be done (most notably me walking over there calmly, grabbing the phone from him and spiking it on the wide open floor between him and the screen and calmly walking back to my seat in a tribute to Animal House)

But in the end I was left hoping to get close to him as folks filed out so I could just go with a child-friendly response of "hey man, I just don't want you to go another minute in this life without knowing what an incredibly huge tool you are and you probably text while you drive too"......and I didn't even get that as we left and he was still seated, engrossed in his phone while his shitty offspring waited for his bullshit parade to end. Ugh. I don't know if this boob was doing work, reading a message board, reading Facefuck or hunting Pokemons but I'll tell you this....he wasn't on RW (I would have been able to tell) and can go fuck himself on this day and every day into the future too.

rage

Ok, I'm done. Thanks RW therapy.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm surprised you put yourself in a situation of being in a room full of strangers. Thought you hated that.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:27 pm

You should give him a University of North Texas coffee mug.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:22 pm

lol3 I like that.

@ed....yup, in the name of fatherhood I have to deal with all sorts of shit. Some good and some is assholes on their phone when I say it's not ok.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:47 pm

The lack of awareness some people have is astounding.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:

It gets me every time...I sooooooooooooooooooooooo desperately want to know....

Are you fucking retarded and it never crossed your mind?

or

Are you just such a huge cunt you don't fucking care?

This comes up often for me and it drives me nuts...and yet either way I'll probably be equally ticked off so it shouldn't matter but fuckin shitballs, I still want to know.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:

It gets me every time...I sooooooooooooooooooooooo desperately want to know....

Are you fucking retarded and it never crossed your mind?

or

Are you just such a huge cunt you don't fucking care?

This comes up often for me and it drives me nuts...and yet either way I'll probably be equally ticked off so it shouldn't matter but fuckin shitballs, I still want to know.

The thing that gets me the angriest is that they are huge cunts and don't care. But I do really hate it when they are so fucking retarded that it never crosses their mind. But dick heads just anger me.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:45 am

Quote :
A traveler bound for Saudi Arabia was caught trying to reenact the campy Samuel L. Jackson thriller after he attempted to smuggle 10 baby snakes in his pants before boarding a flight at Indonesia’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.

According to The Star, via Malaysia’s national news agency Bernama, Koufiah Jihad Zaki was booked on a Garuda Airlines flight from Jakarta to Jeddah, Saudia Arabia over the weekend.

As Zaki was passing through a security checkpoint, an officer was reportedly shocked to discover items wiggling in the passenger’s pants as he walked through the X-ray machine.

"The suspect had wrapped the snakes that he wanted to take to Jeddah around both his legs," Garuda Indonesia Corporate Communications vice president, Benny Sigar Butarbutar, told local media. The small snakes were being transported in dark cloth bags that Zaki had strapped to his calves and ankles.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:22 pm

I feel like I should have a redirect to the answer a question with a question thread. frustrated

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Occasionally I try to branch out and listen to music I don't know, of course hoping to discover something good that'll be new to me. That said, I feel today that I got a little more clarification as to why people seem to have gotten more stupid during my lifetime. Holy fuck. Some of todays "hottest music" is the biggest piles of steaming shit I've ever heard and the fact it's popular is mind-blowing to ever inch of what that term can cover.

I've heard folks say something along the lines of "how do those who call everyone racists expect the N-word to go away when it's used so early and often by the same folks that claim to be offended by it" and I understood, or thought I did until I listen to some of the music of today. Let me just say..................we're fucked.

Back to top Go down
San Tropez Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:22 pm

I was driving through downtown Spokane to work today.
I was one a northbound one way street. 1 block ahead of me i watched an 18 wheeler
turn south onto said street.
I was staring into a semi's headlight on snow and ice covered street.

Good times.
Mad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:19 am

You're still here so definitely good times.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:57 am

Driving with stupid people is the worst.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:41 am

I see a lot of stupid things people do to end up as a trauma patient at the hospital.  The latest was a guy who arrived with a gunshot wound.  Decided to clean his gun after having a few beers . . .

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Cyber-Techz

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:05 am

Yeah this time of year brings out a lot of ignorance in people with snow, ice and vehicles. It's like people forget how to drive or lose all common sense. I HATE Winter!!!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:42 am

Near my hometown in Michigan, there was a basketball team that had maybe 4-5 of their starters go to D1 schools. Pretty unheard of.

One of them went to Western Michigan.

Quote :

A Western Michigan University basketball player charged with murder in the shooting death of a student during a robbery says his co-defendant pulled the trigger.

Joeviair Kennedy testified Wednesday during a hearing about whether Jordan Waire would stand trial that the Dec. 8 robbery in Kalamazoo was planned by the two former high school teammates from Muskegon. Kennedy says he suggested Jacob Jones as a robbery target.

Kennedy says they got marijuana and about $25.

Weed and $25. What. the. actual. fuck.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:03 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Near my hometown in Michigan, there was a basketball team that had maybe 4-5 of their starters go to D1 schools. Pretty unheard of.  

One of them went to Western Michigan.  

Quote :

A Western Michigan University basketball player charged with murder in the shooting death of a student during a robbery says his co-defendant pulled the trigger.

Joeviair Kennedy testified Wednesday during a hearing about whether Jordan Waire would stand trial that the Dec. 8 robbery in Kalamazoo was planned by the two former high school teammates from Muskegon. Kennedy says he suggested Jacob Jones as a robbery target.

Kennedy says they got marijuana and about $25.

Weed and $25.   What. the. actual. fuck.
Seriously? Stupid SOB's.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:07 am

Not sure what the laws are in Minnesota, but in some areas it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger. If someone gets killed during the commission of a felony for which you are a part you are just as culpable even if you did not do the actual killing. Paging Russ to let me know if that is actually correct or just something I am misinterpreting.

Regardless, it takes a special kind of heartless to commit robbery and murder over $25 and some weed.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:16 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Not sure what the laws are in Minnesota, but in some areas it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger. If someone gets killed during the commission of a felony for which you are a part you are just as culpable even if you did not do the actual killing.  Paging Russ to let me know if that is actually correct or just something I am misinterpreting.  

Regardless, it takes a special kind of heartless to commit robbery and murder over $25 and some weed.

I don't do much, if any, criminal work.  But you are correct. It's known as the felony murder rule:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/felony_murder_doctrine

I remember hypotheticals in law school where a co-conspirator was charged with felony murder even where a bystander or cop killed another co-conspirator.  But I'm not sure if that actually happens in the real world.

I think that all but a handful of states have some version of the felony murder rule.

Now back to the griping.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:20 pm

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2017/01/ohio_woman_accused_of_posting.html

This 18 year old mum taped her son to the wall so she can do housework & she streamed it live on Facebook. Unbelievable

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2017/01/ohio_woman_accused_of_posting.html

This 18 year old mum taped her son to the wall so she can do housework & she streamed it live on Facebook. Unbelievable

I have a sneaking feeling that this new Facebook Live is going to be getting a lot of people in trouble. laughing  Facebook live may also end up being law enforcement's best investigative tool.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:51 pm

That's pants.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:57 pm

That's pants.
rofl Good job Ed, I think you used that term perfectly. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:51 pm

ratard

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:51 am

That's pants.

laughing

bow

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:10 pm

She was 16 when she had her child... doesn't seem like the last 2 years gave her any more common sense.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:58 am

At work the last month, I've dealt with more than the normal allotment of stupid people.  I've even taken pics of some scenarios, now I just need time to post them.  Maybe in the Spring when the snow melts and work slows down. grin

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 23, 2017 1:43 pm

At least he was fully committed......

to breaking his tailbone!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue May 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Every time this thread gets bumped I think it sounds like a thread about having sex with stupid people.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   

Back to top Go down

Fucking Stupid People Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: