Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:27 pm

You know why this is happening right... Cause I just got done with all the graphics requests in there. I knew I fucked myself by saying that the record update was the last thing I would need to do for that league

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:28 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Here's my response to that...

Quote :
FUCK YOU!  This league doesn't want the inbred fuck that would pay you a premium for your shit fantasy football team.  Thanks for letting me know you're resigning.  I'll find a better owner inside of a week.  Good day cunt!

I'm about there. He said he's not leaving if he cant sell it to someone but I'm ready to take that option away from him..

Yeah, fuck that. He just got done saying he's focusing on other leagues which makes him not the kind of owner I want in a league and I'm not sure about the terms to paying dues but you said he hasn't even done so....so if that deadline has passed then THAT furthers my not wanting to deal with him.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:31 pm

See RW has ruined you and me. The amount of fucks you give to this sort of baffonery after being in a place like this is less than Nill..

I know I will get no tears shed from you, nor should I, but for those of us that venture into the doldrums of leagues outside of RW we have to lessen those expectations or we are going to forever be let down.. But I dont think I'm gonna lessen them that much. This dude is a turd, I will sleep on it, but fairly certain I'm telling him we are parting ways.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Great graphics for the site.  Looks a lot like Andy's work.  Did he do it for you?

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:33 pm

Yeah it's Andy's masterpiece...

Sorry I'm bored, last night in NOLA and I'm stuck in my damn room cause they're doing security drills and my car is barracked in the parking lot. No way in no way out.. BLOWS

I'd be down on bourbon street really having some colorful language for this guy in my email responses otherwise

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:34 pm

See RW has ruined you and me. The amount of fucks you give to this sort of baffonery after being in a place like this is less than Nill..

I know I will get no tears shed from you, nor should I, but for those of us that venture into the doldrums of leagues outside of RW we have to lessen those expectations or we are going to forever be let down.. But I dont think I'm gonna lessen them that much. This dude is a turd, I will sleep on it, but fairly certain I'm telling him we are parting ways.

BTW, check your rules -- they state that you have 11 defensive flex spots.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:34 pm

LOL. Thanks.. Will update that after I am done replying to him.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:36 pm

All joking aside, the league has to come first. This guy is treating his franchise like a player he can deal away for a good price with no concern for what the league will get (likely a dumb owner especially looking at that team which is likely about to step in shit) and due to his lack of fucks given for "my league" I'm forced to remove him because I'm not giving a fuck about someone that is that fucking inconsiderate.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Good work on the graphics Andy! Fucking awesome!

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:54 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

There is officially an opening in this amazing graphics league Benjamin vote yes

By-law edited, thanks Russ

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

There is officially an opening in this amazing graphics league Benjamin vote yes

By-law edited, thanks Russ

What s the entry fee? Lots of Chargers on that roster!

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 pm

60$ a year. And graphics by Andy (I think that is around 30$, just a one time thing)

Lots of payouts.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:19 pm

60$ a year. And graphics by Andy (I think that is around 30$, just a one time thing)

Lots of payouts.

What do the draft picks look like for the team? I tried to look, but couldn't find it.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:22 pm

It looks like he has all of his picks and they are the last pick in each round.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:45 pm

Sorry I skipped out for a bit to grab a bite to eat. The team has all its picks, they are the last pick in every round. He went 12-1 last year and won his conference, lost in the league championship.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:00 pm

Sorry I skipped out for a bit to grab a bite to eat. The team has all its picks, they are the last pick in every round. He went 12-1 last year and won his conference, lost in the league championship.

I'll think on it and let you know tomorrow. (Not good to make decisions when you are drunk) but I like the structure and all the payouts. And I'm pretty awesome at survivor pools, so there's a win for me! lol3

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:02 pm

yeah bud send me an email (samjudd1999@gmail.com)

no worries either way, have a good one

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:29 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Is anyone looking for another league?  I have an opening in one of my leagues.  Great group of owners including our current champ and Andy created a great graphics package for us.  The team was formerly run by Trigger Happy who many of you might know.  

He's got the 1.4, 1.6, 2.4, 2.6, 3.6, and 4.6.  The entry fee is $60 and his team is below:

http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=67763&F=0008&O=07

If interested let me know.  I will be reaching out to other people as well but would love to have someone from here join us.

if this league was established in 2012 why was the 2017 draft 22 rounds and included rookies and vets?

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:35 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

if this league was established in 2012 why was the 2017 draft 22 rounds and included rookies and vets?

So I think you were referencing my league not Russ's.. My league was established in 2012 and ran till 2015. The 2016 league year the commish had stuff going on and in 2016 the league didn't exist. We brought it back last year and the league felt the best way to do that was to establish a certain number of players to select from their old teams and then do a dispersal with the rest of the players, rooks and vets. So last year was the 1st year back.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:39 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

So I think you were referencing my league not Russ's.. My league was established in 2012 and ran till 2015. The 2016 league year the commish had stuff going on and in 2016 the league didn't exist. We brought it back last year and the league felt the best way to do that was to establish a certain number of players to select from their old teams and then do a dispersal with the rest of the players, rooks and vets. So last year was the 1st year back.
I was - got mixed up looking at both leagues

if ben's not in I might be interested

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:40 pm

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:47 pm

vote yes
WTF am I talking about

I just dropped a league because I don't want to be in more leagues

sorry man - I just seem to get that itch when I start looking at teams

(it gets so bad sometimes that I could probably talk myself into thinking the goon squad was a good team if it was an orphan team)

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:53 pm

All good brother, I get that same itch

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:43 pm

Question for you guys. I have Tarik Cohen in a league and I'm just not a fan of his from a dynasty RB perspective. My team is pretty deep at RB so would take a bunch of injuries for him to ever play. I threw him on trade block and guy offered me Zay Jones. Coming out of college I really liked him but he really stunk up the joint but maybe it was the shoulder injury??? My WR's are average/ slightly above average so need to try to add there if possible. Guy is stacked at WR and also has Chris Godwin in this "calibre" of player. Would you trade Cohen for Jones or try to counter for Godwin...or just leave it alone and look other places since both have question marks?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 pm

Southside Spartans wrote:
Question for you guys.  I have Tarik Cohen in a league and I'm just not a fan of his from a dynasty RB perspective.  My team is pretty deep at RB so would take a bunch of injuries for him to ever play.  I threw him on trade block and guy offered me Zay Jones.  Coming out of college I really liked him but he really stunk up the joint but maybe it was the shoulder injury???  My WR's are average/ slightly above average so need to try to add there if possible.  Guy is stacked at WR and also has Chris Godwin in this "calibre" of player.  Would you trade Cohen for Jones or try to counter for Godwin...or just leave it alone and look other places since both have question marks?

I would trade Cohen for Jones, not crazy high on either, but I value Jones more than Cohen.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:58 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Question for you guys.  I have Tarik Cohen in a league and I'm just not a fan of his from a dynasty RB perspective.  My team is pretty deep at RB so would take a bunch of injuries for him to ever play.  I threw him on trade block and guy offered me Zay Jones.  Coming out of college I really liked him but he really stunk up the joint but maybe it was the shoulder injury???  My WR's are average/ slightly above average so need to try to add there if possible.  Guy is stacked at WR and also has Chris Godwin in this "calibre" of player.  Would you trade Cohen for Jones or try to counter for Godwin...or just leave it alone and look other places since both have question marks?

I would trade Cohen for Jones, not crazy high on either, but I value Jones more than Cohen.

I'd take Jones for Cohen. Tyrod might not be there next season, if that's the case he could potentially have some good upside. I like Godwin's talent more but Winston just CAN NOT get it together and for some reason the Bucs won't fire Koetter.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:00 pm

Actually I retract my original statement. You should be able to get more for Cohen than a gamble on a WR. With Nagey as the new Bears coach and a depleted WR core I bet Cohen is much more involved this year.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:02 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:

Actually I retract my original statement.  You should be able to get more for Cohen than a gamble on a WR.  With Nagey as the new Bears coach and a depleted WR core I bet Cohen is much more involved this year.

See, but what? Who would give you anything more for Cohen? Is there some Cohen fanclub that I don't know about? I would struggle to give more than a 3rd for him. Maybe not that even. Maybe I am just in the minority.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:

Actually I retract my original statement.  You should be able to get more for Cohen than a gamble on a WR.  With Nagey as the new Bears coach and a depleted WR core I bet Cohen is much more involved this year.

See, but what? Who would give you anything more for Cohen? Is there some Cohen fanclub that I don't know about? I would struggle to give more than a 3rd for him. Maybe not that even. Maybe I am just in the minority.

Cohen was bringing in 1sts in deals earlier last year and finished as the #18 RB in RW scoring. I don't think that many Cohen owners would sell for anything less than an early 2nd. I'd personally sell him for that but I don't think that many non-Cohen owners are giving up anything more than a late 2nd. As for value, he's probably on the same level as Jones now but I would have to think that most would take Cohen over Jones.

Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:38 pm

I would take Jones for Cohen. Plenty of scenarios could happen, but IMO Jones talent and potential are real and higher than Cohen. Maybe he will be a bust, but with the shoulder injury and the chaotic Bill's Offense and personnel last year, I am not sure he was the issue.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Talk me out of this deal:

12 team league, start 1 QB. I have Rodgers and Wilson. I could use help at WR. Someone offered me Dez, 2.4, and 3.4 for Wilson. I like Wilson a lot more than Dez but QBs don't carry a lot of value in that format.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Talk me out of this deal:

12 team league, start 1 QB.  I have Rodgers and Wilson.  I could use help at WR.  Someone offered me Dez, 2.4, and 3.4 for Wilson.  I like Wilson a lot more than Dez but QBs don't carry a lot of value in that format.

Unless there is some kind of crazy premium QB scoring I don't think there is anyway you can't take that. I don't even like Dez.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Yeah, I'd take it. I don't like Dez either, but I don't see the point of carrying Wilson when you'll be starting Rodgers every week.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Thanks for the comments.

I ended up doing this:

Sent
Wilson, Russell SEA QB
and Switzer, Ryan DAL WR

and received
Taylor, Tyrod BUF QB
and Bryant, Dez DAL WR
and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.04
and Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.04

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Nice, I like it!

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Nice trade Russ

Thanks all for the advice. I feel Jones is the better long term play but wanted opinion on Cohens value because I kind of felt I was undervaluing him. I'll send a small counter and see if I can get a little more in the deal and if not I'll likely take the deal.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Good trade Russ. In a 1QB league, that makes sense.

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:56 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Thanks for the comments.

I ended up doing this:

Sent
Wilson, Russell SEA QB
and Switzer, Ryan DAL WR

and received
Taylor, Tyrod BUF QB
and Bryant, Dez DAL WR
Sorry Russ, But unless Dez Bryant changes his ways and focus's on football, I just don't see how this is a good trade.  Taylor is horrible, so you basically traded Wilson for 2 unknown draft picks.  I understand why you would trade Wilson, but if you were gonna trade Wilson you could have got more.... Maybe should have shopped more. Personally I would have traded Rodgers as I feel he has only a couple years left in him. Just my opinion, hope it works out for yah.

Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:40 pm

I'd rather have Cohen over Jones. Given your team needs, I'd rather have Godwin over Cohen.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Thanks for the comments.

I ended up doing this:

Sent
Wilson, Russell SEA QB
and Switzer, Ryan DAL WR

and received
Taylor, Tyrod BUF QB
and Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Even in a 1 QB league, I think you could get more for Wilson. I'd want at least a 1st in the deal.
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:59 pm

I must be crazy. I would rather have Cohen over either. The Bears didn't know how to use Cohen. That doesn't mean he lacks the talent.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Thanks for the comments.

I ended up doing this:

Sent
Wilson, Russell SEA QB
and Switzer, Ryan DAL WR

and received
Taylor, Tyrod BUF QB
and Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Those picks make Russ the winner imo.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Cyclone City Falcons wrote:

I'd rather have Cohen over Jones. Given your team needs, I'd rather have Godwin over Cohen.

agree

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
I must be crazy.  I would rather have Cohen over either.  The Bears didn't know how to use Cohen.  That doesn't mean he lacks the talent.

I absolutely agree. Pass catching RBs are the future, Godwin is good but Zay Jones is trending towards bust. Cohen finished as a top 20 RB I think and that offense was awful. Once Trubisky gets some experience and Meredith/White/some draft pick WR start producing, Cohen will only get better.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:54 pm

Cyclone City Falcons wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Thanks for the comments.

I ended up doing this:

Sent
Wilson, Russell SEA QB
and Switzer, Ryan DAL WR

and received
Taylor, Tyrod BUF QB
and Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Even in a 1 QB league, I think you could get more for Wilson. I'd want at least a 1st in the deal.

Yea, not a bad trade considering you have Rodgers but definitely could have gotten more for him. No harm in hanging onto him a while longer, neither QB is going anywhere for the forseeable future.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:18 pm

As a follow-up to my Russell Wilson for Dez and picks trade, I ended up moving Josh Gordon for the 1.10 and Hooper.  I would have liked to get more for Gordon but the guy scares me.

Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
As a follow-up to my Russell Wilson for Dez and picks trade, I ended up moving Josh Gordon for the 1.10 and Hooper.  I would have liked to get more for Gordon but the guy scares me.

His value is never even. One year he's a 1st rounder, next he's not draftable, then a 2nd rounder. Better to get out while you could.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:19 am

Late to the thread...

On Cohen. I don't have any shares so maybe I'm just not seeing it as if I did own him but I don't see the path to playing time being relevant. For guys that produced numbers but left you scratching your heads as how in the world they did it with as little playing time as they had they become an immediate sell to me in the next offseason. That's what Cohen is to me, but like I said I don't own him. I'd take Zay or Godwin for him straight up.

Russ I'm with you on that Dez trade. I've acquired a few shares of Dez this offseason and not by targeting him. It seems right now at least for me the value has been there to get him. Love the trade you did.

Flash Gordon is a conundrum wrapped in some sticky icky. I own him in several places. From my experience if you own him your not going to get close to the value in a trade of what he "can" bring on the field to your team. Buyers are wanting an extreme discount based on the off the field stuff and me as an owner I'd rather not be a seller and just ride it out and see if he can be what he was before all the crap. I don't know if I would have done 1.10 and Hooper for him, I'm not a Hooper guy, but I don't blame you for accepting that. That is the best offer I have seen for JG so far. The ones that come to me aren't even close.

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:42 am

Fournette.... I have this guy in multiple drafts. Are the ankle injuries gonna hamper his entire career. Really sucked having to start a waiver wire RB in my playoffs last year because they wanted to rest his ankle.  So do I trade him now before he's truly damaged goods? Every draft I have him and Gurley.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Toontown Wolverines wrote:
Fournette.... I have this guy in multiple drafts. Are the ankle injuries gonna hamper his entire career. Really sucked having to start a waiver wire RB in my playoffs last year because they wanted to rest his ankle.  So do I trade him now before he's truly damaged goods? Every draft I have him and Gurley.

I wouldn't trade him unless you can get something good for him. If it's PPR, I'd be slightly more inclined, just because there's so many other relevant and cheaper RBs who are primarily pass catchers. But if this is non-PPR, no way you should get rid of him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   

Back to top Go down

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: