HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8270

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Losing here in the playoffs definitely stung the most, but overall my 2017 season can be summed up as "close but no cigar" as Week 15 took me out of all my playoffs, or just about.

Holding hope in one last league but its not looking good.

Polk High Panthers - #3 Seed - out in Week 13
Pandemic - #3 Seed - out in Week 14
Goon Squad - #4 Seed - out in Week 14
Fantasy Tycoons - #3 Seed - out in Week 15
Decepti-Kwans - #2 Seed - out in Week 15
The Goats Scrotes - #1 Seed - out in Week 15
Death_From_Above - #1 Seed - hold 27 point advantage but he has D Free & Julio going tonight

After the 1'oclock games I knew it was gonna be one of those weeks so I turned the phone off and spent time with fam that is in town for the holidays.

Gonna lick my wounds and get back to work in the offseason, and purge some leagues.. At least I am leading (right now) in the weekly Fan Duel challenge
YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THAT #4 SEED TEAM


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11370

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:43 pm

In my local dynasty I can protect one, and I am struggling with it because I have a love for CT.

Kenyan Drake (Not sure if it will be a complete split moving forward, or if he has done enough to be the guy for the majority of the time)

Chris Thompson (We are in PPR, and he is gold for a RB)

Thoughts? I also have Chris Carson, but that situation is a mess, meaning bad line, etc.


Back to top Go down
Online
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
In my local dynasty I can protect one, and I am struggling with it because I have a love for CT.

Kenyan Drake (Not sure if it will be a complete split moving forward, or if he has done enough to be the guy for the majority of the time)

Chris Thompson (We are in PPR, and he is gold for a RB)

Thoughts? I also have Chris Carson, but that situation is a mess, meaning bad line, etc.

Definitely not Carson, Seahawks running game has been a mess for years, plus Wilson vultures TDs and rush yards. I would protect CT. While Drake may become "the guy", they could still choose to split his workload with Damien Williams or draft an RB. CTs upsde is limited since he's not an every down back but at least his role is well defined and will put out solid production.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Southside Spartans wrote:
Overall I've had a pretty good fantasy season.  In 5 championship games next week in pay leagues and will be favored in 4 with 5th being close game.  I have to admit tho I'm still a little bummed out that the one pay league game I lost was the PP championship game this week.  Guess it shows I like the involvement of this league over the prize money of the other leagues.

Evil laugh

Over the years I really have tuned out the money involved in any league I have been in...and now I'm down to just 2 leagues.  Even if I were in the championship of my work league (which I'm not) it wouldn't come close to filling the void of missing out here.  If most feel that way about RW, I think that's yet another testimonial to what we feel about this group of people.  Winning here is about more than the cash that comes with it.  

Winning elsewhere is about cash, beating a few people who were into it like you, a couple that were ho-hum about it and probably a couple people that either don't give a rip or don't know what they're doing.  tongue

Honestly I love RW, where our weekly matchups are about more than just the money, and I get satisfaction from winning against owners who have been getting on my nerves.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5669

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Southside Spartans wrote:
Overall I've had a pretty good fantasy season.  In 5 championship games next week in pay leagues and will be favored in 4 with 5th being close game.  I have to admit tho I'm still a little bummed out that the one pay league game I lost was the PP championship game this week.  Guess it shows I like the involvement of this league over the prize money of the other leagues.

Evil laugh

Over the years I really have tuned out the money involved in any league I have been in...and now I'm down to just 2 leagues.  Even if I were in the championship of my work league (which I'm not) it wouldn't come close to filling the void of missing out here.  If most feel that way about RW, I think that's yet another testimonial to what we feel about this group of people.  Winning here is about more than the cash that comes with it.  

Winning elsewhere is about cash, beating a few people who were into it like you, a couple that were ho-hum about it and probably a couple people that either don't give a rip or don't know what they're doing.  tongue

Honestly I love RW, where our weekly matchups are about more than just the money, and I get satisfaction from winning against owners who have been getting on my nerves.

agree

Sounds like you've been paying attention to the beat down being handed out to the RMO this week.


Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes
 
 
avatar

Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
In my local dynasty I can protect one, and I am struggling with it because I have a love for CT.

Kenyan Drake (Not sure if it will be a complete split moving forward, or if he has done enough to be the guy for the majority of the time)

Chris Thompson (We are in PPR, and he is gold for a RB)

Thoughts? I also have Chris Carson, but that situation is a mess, meaning bad line, etc.

Definitely not Carson, Seahawks running game has been a mess for years, plus Wilson vultures TDs and rush yards. I would protect CT. While Drake may become "the guy", they could still choose to split his workload with Damien Williams or draft an RB. CTs upsde is limited since he's not an every down back but at least his role is well defined and will put out solid production.

agree

Thompson has the proven and defined role


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1566

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THAT #4 SEED TEAM

With Graphics like this that is highly unlikely



Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THAT #4 SEED TEAM

With Graphics like this that is highly unlikely



Impressive use of a self photo Sam!


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8270

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Polk High Panthers wrote:
Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THAT #4 SEED TEAM

With Graphics like this that is highly unlikely



Impressive use of a self photo Sam!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

high five


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11370

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:49 am

So you guys would rather keep Chris Thompson over Drake because of his defined PPR role?


Back to top Go down
Online
Latvia Unicorns
 
 
avatar

Posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
In my local dynasty I can protect one, and I am struggling with it because I have a love for CT.

Kenyan Drake (Not sure if it will be a complete split moving forward, or if he has done enough to be the guy for the majority of the time)

Chris Thompson (We are in PPR, and he is gold for a RB)

Thoughts? I also have Chris Carson, but that situation is a mess, meaning bad line, etc.
When do you need to decide by? All 3 could be massively impacted by the draft/free agency. I wouldn't count on Chris Thompson reproducing at this year's level although will still have a role next year. Kenyan Drake would be my pick as he's ascending.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
In my local dynasty I can protect one, and I am struggling with it because I have a love for CT.

Kenyan Drake (Not sure if it will be a complete split moving forward, or if he has done enough to be the guy for the majority of the time)

Chris Thompson (We are in PPR, and he is gold for a RB)

Thoughts? I also have Chris Carson, but that situation is a mess, meaning bad line, etc.
When do you need to decide by? All 3 could be massively impacted by the draft/free agency. I wouldn't count on Chris Thompson reproducing at this year's level although will still have a role next year. Kenyan Drake would be my pick as he's ascending.

Agree both of those offenses are sure to be shaken up in the offseason, especially with the starting QBs and the RB depth.

But I don't buy the argument that what Drake is doing makes him "ascending" while what CT did is "unreproducible". Both came out of nowhere into established offensive roles and put up high scoring weeks that are likely unsustainable over an entire 16 game season.

I wouldn't count on either reproducing at the same level given the unpredictability of the offseason, but I think the argument here is that we know how CT is utilized in the offense when there are other RBs (Perine, Kelley) present. However, what is yet to be seen is how Drake can perform when he isn't playing over 95% of offensive snaps. Given that unknown, while either back may bust next season, if I had to make a decision today CT seems like the much safer option.


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1748

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Southside Spartans wrote:
Overall I've had a pretty good fantasy season.  In 5 championship games next week in pay leagues and will be favored in 4 with 5th being close game.  I have to admit tho I'm still a little bummed out that the one pay league game I lost was the PP championship game this week.  Guess it shows I like the involvement of this league over the prize money of the other leagues.

Evil laugh

Over the years I really have tuned out the money involved in any league I have been in...and now I'm down to just 2 leagues.  Even if I were in the championship of my work league (which I'm not) it wouldn't come close to filling the void of missing out here.  If most feel that way about RW, I think that's yet another testimonial to what we feel about this group of people.  Winning here is about more than the cash that comes with it.  

Winning elsewhere is about cash, beating a few people who were into it like you, a couple that were ho-hum about it and probably a couple people that either don't give a rip or don't know what they're doing.  tongue

Honestly I love RW, where our weekly matchups are about more than just the money, and I get satisfaction from winning against owners who have been getting on my nerves.

Ouch! You beat me this year. Im sorry. scared


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Southside Spartans wrote:
Overall I've had a pretty good fantasy season.  In 5 championship games next week in pay leagues and will be favored in 4 with 5th being close game.  I have to admit tho I'm still a little bummed out that the one pay league game I lost was the PP championship game this week.  Guess it shows I like the involvement of this league over the prize money of the other leagues.

Evil laugh

Over the years I really have tuned out the money involved in any league I have been in...and now I'm down to just 2 leagues.  Even if I were in the championship of my work league (which I'm not) it wouldn't come close to filling the void of missing out here.  If most feel that way about RW, I think that's yet another testimonial to what we feel about this group of people.  Winning here is about more than the cash that comes with it.  

Winning elsewhere is about cash, beating a few people who were into it like you, a couple that were ho-hum about it and probably a couple people that either don't give a rip or don't know what they're doing.  tongue

Honestly I love RW, where our weekly matchups are about more than just the money, and I get satisfaction from winning against owners who have been getting on my nerves.

Ouch!  You beat me this year.  Im sorry. scared

Not as much satisfaction from that one. cheers


Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns
 
 
avatar

Posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:53 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
In my local dynasty I can protect one, and I am struggling with it because I have a love for CT.

Kenyan Drake (Not sure if it will be a complete split moving forward, or if he has done enough to be the guy for the majority of the time)

Chris Thompson (We are in PPR, and he is gold for a RB)

Thoughts? I also have Chris Carson, but that situation is a mess, meaning bad line, etc.
When do you need to decide by? All 3 could be massively impacted by the draft/free agency. I wouldn't count on Chris Thompson reproducing at this year's level although will still have a role next year. Kenyan Drake would be my pick as he's ascending.

Agree both of those offenses are sure to be shaken up in the offseason, especially with the starting QBs and the RB depth.

But I don't buy the argument that what Drake is doing makes him "ascending" while what CT did is "unreproducible". Both came out of nowhere into established offensive roles and put up high scoring weeks that are likely unsustainable over an entire 16 game season.

I wouldn't count on either reproducing at the same level given the unpredictability of the offseason, but I think the argument here is that we know how CT is utilized in the offense when there are other RBs (Perine, Kelley) present. However, what is yet to be seen is how Drake can perform when he isn't playing over 95% of offensive snaps. Given that unknown, while either back may bust next season, if I had to make a decision today CT seems like the much safer option.
Sound arguments. I always worry about players blowing up for a career year out of nowhere not being able to reproduce the year after, and also about injured players being projected to pick up exactly where they left off. Thompson combines both of these so I'm very hesitant about him.


Back to top Go down
Tallahassee Showboats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:53 am

So in the dynasty league that I created 7 years ago I was eliminated in the semi finals after being the number one seed. I was the defending champion and I have to now watch someone else take the championship this year. It's like watching your girlfriend run off with some dude that is not as attractive or as rich as you are. I happened to make it to the finals in my big money league and I am favorite to win but quite honestly if I had to choose between the two, I would want to win in the other league. I believe that is because of the relationships that have been formed In that league. It seems to me that Roster Wars is that type of league as well am I wrong? I don't think so I think whoever ends up losing the championship in Ross the wars will be sick all off season. Man, I swear I need to find another hobby, playing fantasy football is bad for my health.


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:47 am

It is bad for your health, but good for the soul! Roster Wars is much more about community and your contributions than anything else. Glad you found us.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:14 am

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
In my local dynasty I can protect one, and I am struggling with it because I have a love for CT.

Kenyan Drake (Not sure if it will be a complete split moving forward, or if he has done enough to be the guy for the majority of the time)

Chris Thompson (We are in PPR, and he is gold for a RB)

Thoughts? I also have Chris Carson, but that situation is a mess, meaning bad line, etc.
When do you need to decide by? All 3 could be massively impacted by the draft/free agency. I wouldn't count on Chris Thompson reproducing at this year's level although will still have a role next year. Kenyan Drake would be my pick as he's ascending.

Agree both of those offenses are sure to be shaken up in the offseason, especially with the starting QBs and the RB depth.

But I don't buy the argument that what Drake is doing makes him "ascending" while what CT did is "unreproducible". Both came out of nowhere into established offensive roles and put up high scoring weeks that are likely unsustainable over an entire 16 game season.

I wouldn't count on either reproducing at the same level given the unpredictability of the offseason, but I think the argument here is that we know how CT is utilized in the offense when there are other RBs (Perine, Kelley) present. However, what is yet to be seen is how Drake can perform when he isn't playing over 95% of offensive snaps. Given that unknown, while either back may bust next season, if I had to make a decision today CT seems like the much safer option.
Sound arguments. I always worry about players blowing up for a career year out of nowhere not being able to reproduce the year after, and also about injured players being projected to pick up exactly where they left off. Thompson combines both of these so I'm very hesitant about him.

Yea, what I worry most about CT is if Cousins leaves. Drake will always be solid, since he just takes handoffs and runs. But not all QBs utilize their RBs in the passing game like Cousins does. Also defenses may start worrying less about downfield passes if the Skins have a different QB and start to press the line of scrimmage, giving CT less room to work with.


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1566

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:08 am

Tallahassee Titans wrote:
So in the dynasty league that I created 7 years ago I was eliminated in the semi finals after being the number one seed.  I was the defending champion and I have to now watch someone else take the championship this year.  It's like watching your girlfriend run off with some dude that is not as attractive or as rich as you are.  I happened to make it to the finals in my big money league and I am favorite to win but quite honestly if I had to choose between the two,  I would want to win in the other league.  I believe that is because of the relationships that have been formed In that league.  It seems to me that Roster Wars is that type of league as well am I wrong?  I don't think so I think whoever ends up losing the championship in Ross the wars will be sick all off season.  Man, I swear I need to find another hobby,  playing fantasy football is bad for my health.

Get prepared to lose that 3rd place game in their sucker.. Zeke or no Zeke I got ya number and I'm gonna beat the brakes off you this week.



Back to top Go down
Tallahassee Showboats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:09 am

rofl Don't make me laugh " fly-boy"! You know that I rule the roost over there.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9013

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Over at GLDL where we have very similar scoring to here but juiced a little, especially at RB:

In the final, I have 120 point lead and am done. Jason (I'm sure you all remember Jason) has Bell, Hopkins, Foles and Bowman playing tonight.

They scored about 105 combined last week. I'm nervous. Don't think I can watch Bell / Hopkins alternately going off in the first game.

pray



Back to top Go down
Online
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:18 pm

This must be close. Bell and Hopkins each had TDs, and Bowman is putting up his usual solid numbers.

I think there's still a way to go for Jason to hit 120 (its too late for math), but probably not as comfortable as you would have wanted it.

Good luck.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9013

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:11 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
This must be close. Bell and Hopkins each had TDs, and Bowman is putting up his usual solid numbers.

I think there's still a way to go for Jason to hit 120 (its too late for math), but probably not as comfortable as you would have wanted it.

Good luck.

Thanks Matt - held on for the win. Bell was solid but I was expecting a Gurley type score from him this week so turned out okay!

cheers


Back to top Go down
Online
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5957

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:46 am

Grats Jon!


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9013

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:24 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Grats Jon!

Thanks Ian

cheers


Back to top Go down
Online
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1340

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:09 am

If anyone is interested my salary cap dynasty league has only 2 openings. The 2 teams weren’t as active as we want. 14 out of 16 are returning. It’ll cost $17.50. Let me know and I’ll give you more details.

https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/17011#0

Demons is also in the league.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5669

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:21 am

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
If anyone is interested my salary cap dynasty league has only 2 openings. The 2 teams weren’t as active as we want. 14 out of 16 are returning. It’ll cost $17.50. Let me know and I’ll give you more details.

https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/17011#0

Demons is also in the league.

Only if I can get Rawls.

lol3


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1340

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:22 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
If anyone is interested my salary cap dynasty league has only 2 openings. The 2 teams weren’t as active as we want. 14 out of 16 are returning. It’ll cost $17.50. Let me know and I’ll give you more details.

https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/17011#0

Demons is also in the league.

Only if I can get Rawls.

lol3

lol3


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1748

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:28 pm

Won a championship today in a league that foolishly plays in week 17. After a down year in my leagues I am glad I could put it together somewhere. I never want to play fantasy football in week 17 again though.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:41 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Won a championship today in a league that foolishly plays in week 17.  After a down year in my leagues I am glad I could put it together somewhere.  I never want to play fantasy football in week 17 again though.

Yeah, week 17 fantasy is stupid! No way that would be a thing.


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1566

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:33 pm

that pro bowl competition the do up in the Majors is totally legit though, wish we woulda jumped in on some form of that for our side


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3612

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
that pro bowl competition the do up in the Majors is totally legit though, wish we woulda jumped in on some form of that for our side


It was kind of fun rooting for different players on Sunday. vote yes


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
that pro bowl competition the do up in the Majors is totally legit though, wish we woulda jumped in on some form of that for our side

I kept telling myself to get one going, but I totally forgot until it was too late!


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3136

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 am

This is 12 team, IDP, full roster, dynasty league.  I won league last year.  My only weakness was at QB.  I had Ryan, Cutler, and Tannehil.   Someone is offering me Carson Wentz for my 2018 1.12 and my 2018 devy pick of 1.12.  Most of good 2018 rookies are already on teams because they were devy last year so 2018 1.12 is more like a 2018 2.12.

Is this an instant accept for me?


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1748

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:15 am

Take it and run.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8270

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:42 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Take it and run.
ditto


Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia
 
 
avatar

Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:41 am

Take and make it quick!


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9013

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:51 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
This is 12 team, IDP, full roster, dynasty league.  I won league last year.  My only weakness was at QB.  I had Ryan, Cutler, and Tannehil.   Someone is offering me Carson Wentz for my 2018 1.12 and my 2018 devy pick of 1.12.  Most of good 2018 rookies are already on teams because they were devy last year so 2018 1.12 is more like a 2018 2.12.

Is this an instant accept for me?

Do it!


Back to top Go down
Online
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Yes. Wentz was leading the MVP race. Likely the second most valuable player for dynasty behind Rodgers.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11370

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:16 pm

If I could get Wentz here for 2 1sts I would hop all over it.


Back to top Go down
Online
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1340

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Yeah I hope you took it. It should be a good deal for you. The other guy must have a decent QB situation to trade him away.


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5957

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:53 am

And then there was ONE!!!
Just resigned from GLDL leaving me with RW as my only dynasty squad and 1 other redraft...
Sad to leave but need to focus my energy


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23793

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:00 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
And then there was ONE!!!
Just resigned from GLDL leaving me with RW as my only dynasty squad and 1 other redraft...
Sad to leave but need to focus my energy

Whoa. Honored that this is your ONE. rock on

I've been playing just here and one redraft-like league for a few years now and I love it. Hope you find the same and hope we never see you resign here.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11370

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:02 am

Damn, I bet it is nerve wracking, as well as refreshing Ian. I am down to 3 leagues, 2 dynasties and one redraft (Family 1 keeper league) and I couldn't feel better.

I am sure that league will miss you.


Back to top Go down
Online
Latvia Unicorns
 
 
avatar

Posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:09 am

I am seriously considering doing the same (except I have a mental 11 leagues). I find that my analysis of players is usually solid but I have that many leagues that I try to diversify and end up fucking it all up. I loved Todd Gurley this year but only ended up with him/tried to make a play for him in 2-3 leagues because I didn't want all my eggs in the one basket.


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5957

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:13 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:


I am sure that league will miss you.

Probably not as the new owner will deal a bunch of my studs to them laughing


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:48 am

I was looking at my leagues during game last night trying to figure out which I'd be cutting.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9013

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
And then there was ONE!!!
Just resigned from GLDL leaving me with RW as my only dynasty squad and 1 other redraft...
Sad to leave but need to focus my energy

Sorry to see you go bud.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Online
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5669

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:16 am

I noted this earlier but I'm taking a step back from a few leagues this year. It's just become too much work and not enjoyable. Most of the teams that I'm stepping away from are fairly stacked so it hopefully shouldn't impact the leagues too much. I posted a roster for one league earlier in case anyone was interested. And I figured I'd post the roster of two of the better teams that I'm leaving in case anyone here wants to pick up a good orphan.

First team - $125 entry fee. The team has led the league in scoring for 5 years running and won the title 3 years in a row from 2014-2016. I had a bad beat last year so the draft slot is 1.9. It was a SUL league but Chris stepped away and a new commish is taking over all the leagues.

QB
Luck
Cousins
Dalton

RB
Ingram
Howard
Lamar Miller
James White
Tarik Cohen
Carson
Clement
Ekeler

WR
OBJ
Antonio
Nuk
Demaryius
Reynolds
Sanu
Wallace
Chad Williams

TE
Eifert
Graham

K
Gostkowski

Team #2 - $56 entry fee. Some of those that have played in Carla's leagues may recognize some of the owners (but she does not run and is not in the league). Really rough year for the team so this one actually has the 1.3, 2.3 and 3.3.

QB
Cam
Eli
Garoppolo
Tyrod

RB
Howard
TY Montgomery
CJ Anderson
Tarik Cohen
Alex Collins
Carson
Booker
Clement
McKissic
Tion Green
D'Angelo Henderson

WR
OBJ
Evans
Cooper
Corey Davis
Robby Anderson
Golladay
Paul Richardson
Tyrell Williams
Reynolds
John Brown

TE
Kelce

I plan on letting the commishes know in a day or two so if anyone is interested, let me know.


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3136

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:43 pm

I see this theme everywhere of people cutting back. I know DFS is dieing. Is it just an age thing with people being busy with kid stuff?


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: