:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:23 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Glad you're back! How's married life?
Thanks!

Marriage is awesome, moving is not tongue

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:51 pm

Does anyone have any openings in a fantasy hockey league? If so, I might be interested.

Thanks...

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Manhattan Beach Patriots wrote:
Does anyone have any openings in a fantasy hockey league?  If so, I might be interested.

Thanks...

Same. Also looking for NBA.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:08 am

Man I have tried other fantasy sports and just don't have the patience for it. Baseball was a pain. Changing line ups daily was no fun.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:31 am

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
Man I have tried other fantasy sports and just don't have the patience for it. Baseball was a pain. Changing line ups daily was no fun.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:15 am

Baseball and all these other sports have too many games for fantasy to be fun... imho

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:31 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Baseball and all these other sports have too many games for fantasy to be fun... imho

Yeah, I agree! I don't have that kind of time or attention.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:03 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Touché. I have plenty of time on my hands, just don't wanna dedicate it to other sports!

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:17 pm

I've tried other sports but for whatever reason not the same excitement as football for me. I will occasionally do the daily lineup. Been doing pretty well with baseball this summer (mostly dumb luck tho if being honest).

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:28 pm

How do you keep sane not playing football, baseball, basketball....I just couldn't do it, I guess I need the draft research aspect of the other 2, and the thrill of a few drafts... Baseball is a grind but was how I was introduced to the fantasy world 20+ years ago, so I always try to stay true... I will admit my teams were off to great starts this season, and are still in great spots, but I have been slacking due to the recent auction going on here... My mind shifts to NFL very quickly when real matters are at hand... As for NBA I have grown to like it more and more as it is a gap filler from the NFL to MLB Fantasy Seasons, and I have benefited in the down time between in DFS quite lucratively as a casual player...

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:56 am

I started a private Draft Only MFL10 league. This league was originally for another league I'm in, but we decided to hold off. Let's get this one filled so we can start drafting. 11 spot open.

Password is helmet2017.

https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2017/public?O=12&ACTION=LIST&PASSWORD=helmet2017

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:21 pm

I started a private Draft Only MFL10 league.  This league was originally for another league I'm in, but we decided to hold off.  Let's get this one filled so we can start drafting.  11 spot open.  

Password is helmet2017.

https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2017/public?O=12&ACTION=LIST&PASSWORD=helmet2017

10 spots open

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:35 am

Just got offered this trade and I don't know what to think about it????

I give:

Brandon Marshall
Charles Clay
Jason Mccourty

I get:

Randall Cobb
Martellus Bennett
Jamar Taylor

I like Cobb and think Bennett is going to have a good year, but as you know, I really, really like BMarsh!!!! What y'all think?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:44 am

I would take that so fast my finger would break off from clicking the accept button. Do it! Marshall is like 100, don't bank on him.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:48 am

liking what you get

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:51 am

I disagree. Nick is just blinded by Packers in that trade. Marshall will be a target monster with defenses concentrating on OBJ. No one is going to push Clay for snaps in Buffalo, whereas McCarthy has said numerous times this is the best TE corps he has ever had. The IDPs are a push.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:54 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
I disagree.  Nick is just blinded by Packers in that trade.  Marshall will be a target monster with defenses concentrating on OBJ.  No one is going to push Clay for snaps in Buffalo, whereas McCarthy has said numerous times this is the best TE corps he has ever had.  The IDPs are a push.  

Nope, as you can see from my roster, I keep Packers and fantasy completely separate and that is one of my strengths. I just stay away from WR's that are going on 34 years old, in a new system, and have a job lined up at CBS. He will be out of the league in 2018.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Easy accept - do it.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Already did. I'm really going to miss Marshall though......

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Superflex non IDP league

I gave
Jared Goff
Mike Glennon

I got
Sammy Watkins
2018 2nd (early)

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Give me Watkins all day

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:26 pm

NICE!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:28 pm

I started a private Draft Only MFL10 league.  This league was originally for another league I'm in, but we decided to hold off.  Let's get this one filled so we can start drafting.  11 spot open.  

Password is helmet2017.

Bueller..... Bueller

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:10 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

Password is helmet2017.

Bueller..... Bueller

Come on now. Still 10 spots available. Join and let's get the draft started. Low maintenance draft only league.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:59 am

Quote :
YOUR STATE OR LOCALITY HAS ENACTED LAWS OR REGULATIONS THAT PREVENT US FROM OFFERING THESE CONTESTS IN YOUR AREA. THEREFORE WE CAN'T ACCEPT DEPOSITS FROM YOU.

Outrageous. Gambling is actively encouraged in the UK.

Submitted a support ticket and hopefully it will be sorted.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 am

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

laughing I wish that was the case in MD. I had a nice little side income coming in from online poker for a while that I haven't been able to access in years because US laws can't catch up with technology. I was even one of the good guys who declared my winnings and paid taxes on that crap and still I can't play. Anyway, rant over.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:08 am

Superflex non IDP league

I gave
Jared Goff
Mike Glennon

I got
Sammy Watkins
2018 2nd (early)

That is a Matt type raping.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:03 am

I don't even like Watkins and that would be a slam dunk.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:08 am

Superflex non IDP league

I gave
Jared Goff
Mike Glennon

I got
Sammy Watkins
2018 2nd (early)

What exactly was the other owner's rationale? Do they know something about Jared Goff the rest of the world does not?

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:11 am

The other owner is obviously Jeff Fisher.

Hey...Aug 8 - Happy Jeff Fisher Day!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:39 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:

laughing I wish that was the case in MD.  I had a nice little side income coming in from online poker for a while that I haven't been able to access in years because US laws can't catch up with technology.  I was even one of the good guys who declared my winnings and paid taxes on that crap and still I can't play.  Anyway, rant over.

Same thing happened to me here in Nevada.  Plus, they took away the Draft King & Fan Duel sites too.  Can't even sign up to participate in the RW games there.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:50 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:

laughing I wish that was the case in MD.  I had a nice little side income coming in from online poker for a while that I haven't been able to access in years because US laws can't catch up with technology.  I was even one of the good guys who declared my winnings and paid taxes on that crap and still I can't play.  Anyway, rant over.

Same thing happened to me here in Nevada.  Plus, they took away the Draft King & Fan Duel sites too.  Can't even sign up to participate in the RW games there.

You might be able to- they usually allow free games in blocked states

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:05 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:

We still have those and I financed my season long fantasy leagues with the winnings from there, but I am not sure how much I will play this year. I took advantage of some free rolls last year to build my bank account so hopefully I have that option again this year. I also will probably end up donating any winnings against the general public to RW members in their FanDuel weekly games.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Need opinion on this trade. 2 QB dynasty league. Would you rather have

Marcus Mariotta

or

Tyrod Taylor and Isaiah Crowell

I think Mariotta is better side since it is 2 QB and dynasty. My other QB is Rodgers and I also have Trubisky. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Need opinion on this trade.  2 QB dynasty league.  Would you rather have

Marcus Mariotta

or

I think Mariotta is better side since it is 2 QB and dynasty.  My other QB is Rodgers and I also have Trubisky.  Let me know your thoughts.  Thanks.

I take the Mariota side. For some reason the fantasy community is all over Crow's nuts. I don't buy it. And not a huge Tyrod guy either.

But the trade is close.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Need opinion on this trade.  2 QB dynasty league.  Would you rather have

Marcus Mariotta

or

I think Mariotta is better side since it is 2 QB and dynasty.  My other QB is Rodgers and I also have Trubisky.  Let me know your thoughts.  Thanks.

short term I definitely like the taylor crowell side - long term not sure
so if the team is a contender I might take if not tough choice

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Would you start Crowell? I probably take Mariota, but if you're getting 2 starters its not bad value

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:36 pm

This was a tough one for me. I took the Mariotta side. I really don't like Taylor especially with what the Bills just did in dumping Watkins. I took a step back this year to set up my QBs for future in Rodgers, Mariotta, and Trubisky.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:50 pm

We have 10 starters. 32 team league: 2 copies of each player. My starters were:

Rodgers, Taylor
Crowell, Gordon, Howard
Tate, Julio, Jordy, Sanders
Kelce

I give up Taylor and Crowell so I insert Mariotta and James White or Kenny Britt.

Like I said, I weaken myself a little bit, but Mariotta, Rodgers, and Trubkisky will be solid for years. I think it was a fair trade that I did based on preference toward Mariotta.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:54 pm

That's a good starting lineup for a 16 team league.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:38 pm

MFL10 League Draft Site.

I may be the only one late to this party, but if you're drafting in one of these leagues, be sure to check out this site: http://fantasyadhd.com/

I stumbled upon the creator of this site on Twitter. You can find him at @FantasyADHD.

His site if great for MFL10 draft information.

I just started using his information for a draft I'm in the middle of.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm

I am looking for another league if any of you still have any openings. Please let me know vote yes

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Here's one example of what the site I mentioned above can do for your MFL 10 drafts.  You can customize the dates.  I selected July 1 to today to get an idea of the evolution Mack .  Pretty useful tool.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:50 pm

A buddy of mine is running a "33 pool". He is still looking for people to join. For anyone that doesn't know (I didn't before this), each entrant is assigned a random NFL team so that the entire league is accounted for. You are rooting for that team to give up 33 points exactly. $85 buy in with $5 per week per entrant going into the prize pool. If no one hits the 33 in a given week, the prize pool rolls over. (Week 1 prize pool is $160, if no one wins, week 2 prize pool is $320, if no one wins week 3 prize pool is $480. If someone hits in week 3 the prize pool for week 4 would reset to $160). If you are interested, let me know and I will have my buddy forward you the email.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Only $1 per week. Top 3 get payouts. Participate each week or any week you want. Only first 10 people each week are in that contest.

Just set up my fantasy league for the year on @FanDuel. But it’s a new type of season-long league. Try it with me here:
https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/185146/invites/3b9f434156f009e30726d2c6942b7e8552260163?invitedby=soccer27playa85&cnl=mal
https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/185146/invites/3b9f434156f009e30726d2c6942b7e8552260163?invitedby=soccer27playa85&cnl=mal

This is the new championship league on FanDuel. $25 upfront fee for the whole season. Weekly prize $5.63 for winner and grand prize $112.50 for season winner.

Just set up my fantasy league for the year on @FanDuel. But it’s a new type of season-long league. Try it with me here:
https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/185166/invites/0cb5101d19861d1b4c6efcf25373a61af74208d6?invitedby=soccer27playa85&cnl=mal
https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/185166/invites/0cb5101d19861d1b4c6efcf25373a61af74208d6?invitedby=soccer27playa85&cnl=mal

Let me know if you are interested.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 pm

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Only $1 per week. Top 3 get payouts. Participate each week or any week you want. Only first 10 people each week are in that contest.

This is the new championship league on FanDuel. $25 upfront fee for the whole season. Weekly prize $5.63 for winner and grand prize $112.50 for season winner.

We do a weekly Fanduel contest here where we do a free tourney and use money from our RW bank.  That way there's no rake.

I'll think about joining up with one of those, but keep an eye out for ours too.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:06 pm

In for both.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

We do a weekly Fanduel contest here where we do a free tourney and use money from our RW bank.  That way there's no rake.

I'll think about joining up with one of those, but keep an eye out for ours too.

Will do Matt

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

In for both.

Awesome Ross

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   

Back to top Go down

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: