Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:24 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I just moved the 1.10 for Jordan Matthews in one league.  I'm on the fence about the move but WR is the one position that I'm really weak at with that team and wanted to get someone that could hopefully help me this year.  It looks like he may be playing out of the slot full time which should hopefully help his numbers -- although there is a lot more competition for balls now.

I am not really a believer in Matthews, or that Philly offense, but with that being said, I certainly think the 1.10 is a reasonable to good price for him from your end.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:34 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I just moved the 1.10 for Jordan Matthews in one league.  I'm on the fence about the move but WR is the one position that I'm really weak at with that team and wanted to get someone that could hopefully help me this year.  It looks like he may be playing out of the slot full time which should hopefully help his numbers -- although there is a lot more competition for balls now.

I am not really a believer in Matthews, or that Philly offense, but with that being said, I certainly think the 1.10 is a reasonable to good price for him from your end.

Hope you're right Russ!  cheers

Last year is a bit troublesome, only one 100 yd game, with only 3 tds on the year; And, 6 games with under 10 total points is not the type of production you are looking for from a 1.10.  He's only 24yo; back in the slot, with Jeffery and Smith to take the coverage off he should be good to go. If Wentz can build from last season, and they get any type of running game, I see good things from the offense.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:42 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

I think you did well. I have never owned him and never will. Just not a believer. I think you get higher upside with that pick.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:43 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

I think you did well. I have never owned him and never will. Just not a believer. I think you get higher upside with that pick.

I think he got JMatt and paid the 1.10, but maybe I am wrong.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:52 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

I think he got JMatt and paid the 1.10, but maybe I am wrong.

Oh whoops, then I side with the 1.10. Read it wrong. rant

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

I think you got a good deal, we know what Matthews is and if the 1.10 pick turns into a Matthews type player you'd be happy but that isn't a guarantee.
Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Traded the 1.1

Got the 1.3, 3.3 and 4.3. He threw in old man Gore too.

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
Traded the 1.1

Got the 1.3, 3.3 and 4.3. He threw in old man Gore too.

Not bad it's a deep class, but personally I'd rather have my choice rather then  3rd and 4rd rounder.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:13 am

In my local dynasty Diggs is being bid up. What is he worth? Ascending 23 year old WR in a not so good situation, but he caught a ton of balls while active last year.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
In my local dynasty Diggs is being bid up. What is he worth? Ascending 23 year old WR in a not so good situation, but he caught a ton of balls while active last year.

Anyone? Man, I am really struggling on this one. He is basically going for what would be a 1.12 and 40 WB's. Is that too much for him? There is really nothing other than him in FA. Ugh.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:24 pm

I wouldn't pay that for Diggs. It's not that I don't trust Diggs, I just don't trust what I've seen the last few years in Minnesota.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I wouldn't pay that for Diggs.  It's not that I don't trust Diggs, I just don't trust what I've seen the last few years in Minnesota.  

That is the only thing holding me back, is the situation. He caught 84 balls in 13 games last year, but only for 903 yards and 3 TD's. He would be my biggest offseason investment, and I am pretty good at WR already, but I go by the term of adding the best players to my team regardless of position. Ugh.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:37 pm

Yeah, agree with Russ - I don't think he's worth that.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:30 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Anyone? Man, I am really struggling on this one. He is basically going for what would be a 1.12 and 40 WB's. Is that too much for him? There is really nothing other than him in FA. Ugh.

Love the kid...I picked him up as a sophomore in devy. Waited and cursed through his injuries, and reveled in his pro success. But, that's the thing with devy, after holding a player for so long, you sometimes fall in love...LOL! That said, if I could trade him for a first round pick in this draft...I'd do it in a heart beat; in other words I think the value you quoted is a bit high, especially if you don't have an immediate need.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:33 pm

I agree with Russ and Jon.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:04 am

Anyone have any thoughts on this trade offer:

I get Eddie Lacey

I give 3.2

Standard PPR non IDP league. Same league where I traded the 1.1 for the 1.3, 3.2 and 4.2 and Frank Gore.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:05 am

I'd do that deal in heartbeat. Get that kid on a fish diet out in Seattle and he may just finally weigh less than Baby Huey.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:36 am

Yeah, Lacy is apparently going to be the starter in Seattle if he can keep his weight down. Low risk high reward trade for you. He

Last edited by Charm City Justice on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:36 am

Anyone have any thoughts on this trade offer:

I get Eddie Lacey

I give 3.2

Standard PPR non IDP league. Same league where I traded the 1.1 for the 1.3, 3.2 and 4.2 and Frank Gore.

Yep - do that. Sounding like they plan for Lacy to be the lead back so well worth that price.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 am

I'd do it. I don't think Lacy will return to RB1 level but you know what he is rather than the crap shoot at 3.2

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:48 am

Lacy all day for that pick.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:50 am

I just started a 12 team PPR draft today. A link to the draft is below if anyone wants to follow or get an idea of where guys are coming off the board.

http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=10220&O=17

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:58 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I just started a 12 team PPR draft today.  A link to the draft is below if anyone wants to follow or get an idea of where guys are coming off the board.

http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=10220&O=17

And I wasn't invited to join?

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:59 am

Good luck Russ

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: HELP where do I go with this team   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:35 am

OK this is a PPR dynasty league non IDP. You start 10 players. I seem to suckered these days in any league where I don't do devs or have IDP. This is the team.

QB
Andy Dalton
Romo

RB
Kenneth Dixon
Zacheck Zenner
Ameer Abdullah
Matt Forte
AP

WR
Allen Robinson
Fitz
Brandon Marshal
Tyler Lockett
Tyler Boyd
Travis Benjamin
Rashad Higgins
Mike Thomas

TE
Antonio Gates
Will Tye

What the heck do I do with this team?

I had the 1.1 and traded it for the 1.3 3.2 Frank Gore and 4.2. I also have an offer for The 3.2 where I get fat boy Lacey.

Give a man some help please.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:40 am

I say get Lacy for the 3.2... Lacy behind the SEA OL might be a very good investment for a year or two.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:54 am

Take Lacy for 3.02 and try to flip the Det RBs to an Abdullah believer hopefully for a respectable price. The craziest part is your team is better old than tradable and you almost have to play it like you're in win now mode. You won't fetch much in respect to reasonable value for Fitz and Marshall now so may as well hold them. If someone offers you much for them for their title run next year use that opportunity to start stock piling 18' picks. I wouldn't be opposed to moving ARob as well if you got something with fairly high pick value return. atleast if you make a bit of cash this year you could rebuild for free over the next two years.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:23 pm

"I get Eddie Lacey

I give 3.2"

good "value"

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:17 pm

You got the all old man team! I'd say you need to go get Lacy and go look to upgrade your QB and one more RB. Maybe target a guy like Bortles at QB because noone likes him but he's been good fantasy wise and you can match him up with ARob. Maybe buy a Rex burkhead for cheap or try to get Charles for nothing now, rumors him going to TB which would be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:26 am

Take Lacy all day for that. Start to move guys for picks and start over. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:10 am

In another league

Gave Gurley

Got Ingram, 2.1, 5.1, 3.1

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:05 am

In another league

Gave Gurley

Got Ingram, 2.1, 5.1, 3.1

I do still believe Gurley will rebound from last year but i dont hate this move if you are in rebuilding mode. Nice haul of picks.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Any of you gentlemen interested in jumping in my Rookie Challenge?  You basically pick where you think the NFL Rookie lands during the draft at the end of this month.  It costs a BIG BIG BIG $5.50 via paypal.

There is a google doc with 30 rookies.  It really makes watching the NFL draft more interesting at least for me.  

I am about half full.  Need 20 total but we dont have to have 20 and we can have a few more if needed.

I pay 1st 2nd and 3rd spot for payouts.  Yellows are 2pt if you guess correctly Greens are 1 pt

PlayerPOSSchoolHeight
Kizer, DeShoneQBNotre Dame6'4
Mahomes, PatrickQBTexas Tech6'3
Trubiski, MitchQBNo. Carolina6'3
Watson, DeshaunQBClemson6'3
Clement, CoreyRBWisc5'11
Conner, JamesRBPitt6'2
Cook. DalvinRBFlorida State5'11
Foreman, D'ontaRBTexas5'11
Fournette, LeonardRBLSU6'2
Hunt, KareemRBToledo5'11
Kamara, AlvinRBTennessee5'11
McCaffrey, ChristianRBStanford6'0
Mixon, JoeRBOklahoma6'2
Perine, SamajeRBOklahoma5'11
Engram, EvanTEMississippi6'3
Hodges, BuckyTEVir. Tech6'5
Howard OJTEAlabama6'5
Leggett, JordanTEClemson6'5
Njoku,DavidTEMiami6'4
Cannon, KDWRBaylor6'0
Darboh, AmaraWRMichigan6'2
Davis, CoreyWRWest. Mich6'3
Dupre, MalachiWRLSU6'3
Godwin, ChrisWRPenn State6'1
Kupp, CooperWRE. Washington6'2
Ross, JohnWRWashington5'11
Samuel, CurtisWROSU5'10
Smith-Shuster JuJuWRSo Calif.6'2
Westbrook, DedeWROklahoma6'0
Williams, MikeWRClemson6'3

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:05 pm

You've got me already, right?

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Any of you gentlemen interested in jumping in my Rookie Challenge?

I will pass this year Carla.  I think I got like 1 right last year - - - not very good at this.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
You've got me already, right?
I do and once you pay you will get the google doc invite!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Any of you gentlemen interested in jumping in my Rookie Challenge?

I will pass this year Carla.  I think I got like 1 right last year - - - not very good at this.

No problem Ed.  Thanks for letting me know

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:19 pm

I've got two offers for Adrian Peterson in another league.  I'm solid at RB (Howard, Lamar Miller, McCoy, Riddick, Woodhead) but a bit lacking at WR.(My #1 is Keenan Allen or Edelman) I was the champ last year.  What do you guys think?

AP
For
Torrey Smith

Or

AP
Ted Ginn
For
Rishard Matthews

I'm not super stoked about either, but I wanna get rid of AP.  But I don't wanna give him away for nothing.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:48 pm

Forget the Torrey Smith offer right away.

Matthews was very good last year and I'm a fan. Think of it this way:

AP probably has one year left and if he goes to NOS, it's not going to be very good.

Are you ever - especially if you were the champ last year so must be pretty strong - going to be in a position where you are willingly putting Ted Ginn in your starting line-up?

Matthews is startable. He's a WR3 but was pretty consistent once his role was settled in TEN.

If you feel you can get more, then I'd aggressively shop him whilst he's in the news.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:04 am

I dislike all players in that trade. I would put him on the block and get a pick for him.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:07 am

England Dragons wrote:
Forget the Torrey Smith offer right away.

Matthews was very good last year and I'm a fan. Think of it this way:

AP probably has one year left and if he goes to NOS, it's not going to be very good.

Are you ever - especially if you were the champ last year so must be pretty strong - going to be in a position where you are willingly putting Ted Ginn in your starting line-up?

Matthews is startable. He's a WR3 but was pretty consistent once his role was settled in TEN.

If you feel you can get more, then I'd aggressively shop him whilst he's in the news.

Good luck!

good post pay attention

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:45 am

Here is one that just happened in my other league:

Demaryius Thomas (3 Years)
2018 2nd Round (Back Half)

Emmanuel Sanders (2 Years)
2018 1st Round (1st half)

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:53 am

I DONT THINK THOSE GUYS ARE THAT FAR APART

GIVE ME THE 1ST

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:14 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
I DONT THINK THOSE GUYS ARE THAT FAR APART

GIVE ME THE 1ST

Agreed. And I'm one of the biggest DT fans out there. But you could make an argument that Sanders has more value -- not one that I buy but a credible argument.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:34 am

I think the owner looked at 1 year more on contract for DT, as well as Sanders being a year older and took that into consideration as well. I think it is pretty close.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:53 pm

I gave
Allen Robinson

I got

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:44 pm

I gave
Allen Robinson

I got

I take those picks all day. I'm also not an A. Robinson fan so that helps me like your side better.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 pm

I love A Robinson. He is one of the players I believed in coming out of college and got him late first and early 2nd in most drafts. This deal of too good to pass up though. Cook/Davis/Fournett and 2 other picks. I will take it,

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:56 pm

I am probably in the vast minority, but I think that ARob will bounce back nicely and that last year was a fluke. I am not all on board for that trade, but instead I think you got a SLIGHT better deal moving him. Historically I think they said like 39% of 1st round picks pan out to be quality fantasy starters, and it drops to like 20% in the 2nd round. Not sure where I read that, but it sounds pretty accurate.

In using those ballpark figures, you will have 1 of those picks pan out to be beneficial to you. Not a science, but only time will tell.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I am probably in the vast minority, but I think that ARob will bounce back nicely and that last year was a fluke. I am not all on board for that trade, but instead I think you got a SLIGHT better deal moving him. Historically I think they said like 39% of 1st round picks pan out to be quality fantasy starters, and it drops to like 20% in the 2nd round. Not sure where I read that, but it sounds pretty accurate.

In using those ballpark figures, you will have 1 of those picks pan out to be beneficial to you. Not a science, but only time will tell.

I actually see his 2015 as the fluke. I see him as a solid WR2. After last year I'll need to see which way he goes in 2017.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   

Back to top Go down

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: