:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Most of you guys have heard of this promotion/relegation redraft league
I'm in the 2nd from top league again this year, last year was terrible.

6pt/pass TD non PPR. Here's my roster so far, picking from 9th spot. Not really landed a single of my preferred targets...
Green, A.J. CIN WR 1.09
Charles, Jamaal KCC RB 2.04
Brees, Drew NOS QB 3.09
Tate, Golden DET WR 4.04

Will probably solicit advice for future picks

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:28 pm

Man looking at redraft rosters vs dynasty is a 360. Total viable players but it is hard to see less youth

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:32 pm

Holy shit Ian, are you in hammerhead?

I think your next pick should be a kicker. They are people you know...

mock

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 am

Dave you scraped back up the ladder did you ROFL

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:17 am

I would be in great white if I had not lost the championship. I see you could not hang at the top!

mock

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:57 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Man looking at redraft rosters vs dynasty is a 360.  Total viable players but it is hard to see less youth

I totally agree Carla. I'm in 1 redraft still (besides RWTC this year) and I need to make sure I remind myself its ok to have a player older than 27 on my roster, lol

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Went pretty fast, wow definitely feel like I am under prepared Laughing

Brees, Drew NOS QB
Griffin III, Robert CLE QB

Charles, Jamaal KCC RB
Gordon, Melvin SDC RB
Hill, Jeremy CIN RB
Johnson, Chris ARI RB
Williams, DeAngelo PIT RB

Benjamin, Travis SDC WR
Coates, Sammie PIT WR
Floyd, Michael ARI WR
Funchess, Devin CAR WR
Green, A.J. CIN WR
Lockett, Tyler SEA WR
Tate, Golden DET WR

Ebron, Eric DET TE
Walford, Clive OAK TE
Tucker, Justin BAL PK
Patriots, New England NEP Def

I like Dave's squad which he can share if he likes

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:33 pm

RG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Have one more scrub pick coming, but here is the current state -

Luck, Andrew IND QB
Rivers, Philip SDC QB

Ajayi, Jay MIA
Drake, Kenyan MIA
Hyde, Carlos SFO
Lacy, Eddie GBP
Ware, Spencer KCC

Beckham, Odell NYG
Dorsett, Phillip IND
Jackson, Vincent TBB
Landry, Jarvis MIA
Matthews, Rishard TEN
White, Kevin CHI

Clay, Charles BUF
Thomas, Julius JAC

Gano, Graham CAR

Cardinals, Arizona ARI

Missed some targets by 1 or picks, but such is life...

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Yeah I don't think I got my target guy in any of round 1-7 except maybe once

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:39 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
RG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last pick before my kicker laughing

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:32 pm

How many teams are drafting, 24?

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:55 am

Several of whom are (known) fantasy football writers so most if not all folks in the league know there stuff

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Once we agree that I'm a monster, let's then also agree that having one thread for other leagues and all of their shit should suffice.  Let's make THIS that thread.  Have fun!  tongue

Or bash me for being the cunt.  I might even miss your shots at me because I don't care about other leagues very much.  If you run them, then I kinda do I suppose.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:06 am

Excellent. As per my thread yesterday I am available for any open slots in IDP Dynasty Leagues.

Russ, your Commish did get back to me so I think I will be joining that one - thanks again mate.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:02 am

Andy cares....he makes thousands in graphics off other leagues outside RW.....he cares sure does. lol3

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:33 am

Hypocrisy

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:11 am

I think that we need to put a few of these "*******" in the title.

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:51 am

wasn't there already a single thread about this?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:17 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
wasn't there already a single thread about this?

I wish. There will be now. It's this poop-colored one. laughing All others are locked and future ones will be deleted. Totally fair in my eyes.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:37 pm

The Ole "Brownie" color

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:42 am

In my local dynasty league we are just switching to Superflex this year. It is only a 10 man league, and I am pretty good at QB. I have Cam, Ryan, Dak, Romo and Tyrod.

With the switch, several owners have reached out to me for my QB's. My question to you is: Who would you be more apt to trade, Cam, Ryan, or Dak? I am in desparate need of a decent RB or high picks so I am looking at all options. Thoughts?

We only start:
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
RB/WR/TE
QB/RB/WR/TE
K
DEF

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:58 am

I make horrible trades so I am no help to you Nick.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:00 pm

California Nightmare wrote:

lol 2

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:01 pm

California Nightmare wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I LIKE YOUR TRADES

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:52 pm

This might be the Cowboy hater in me talking, but I would move Dak first. I think the hype for him is outlandish and he will regress considerably. I saw him go 1.04 in a 16 team 2-QB league draft I was looking at, so if you can find the one guy in your league who values him like that, you could get quite a nice haul.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
In my local dynasty league we are just switching to Superflex this year. It is only a 10 man league, and I am pretty good at QB. I have Cam, Ryan, Dak, Romo and Tyrod.

With the switch, several owners have reached out to me for my QB's. My question to you is: Who would you be more apt to trade, Cam, Ryan, or Dak? I am in desparate need of a decent RB or high picks so I am looking at all options. Thoughts?

We only start:
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
RB/WR/TE
QB/RB/WR/TE
K
DEF

The only superflex league that I'm in is here but I would have to think that Cam, Ryan, or Dak should get you a top 5 RB in return.  But having those 3 is a huge advantage for the next few years.  I'd wait out the offseason and see what happens.  You should be able to move Romo and Tyrod to get a RB.  There's a good chance that you have 5 starting QBs next year and someone is going to be desperate to get a QB.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:33 pm

I would not deal Cam as his value is in the tank right now. Ryan would be someone Id look to move, especially as Shanahan looks to all but be gone to SF. If I could get a top 5 RB for Dak, id probably break my finger hitting accept so fast.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Yeah, I have two owners that need QB's pretty bad. One guy has Dalton/Tannehill/Garoppolo and another has Brady/Bortles/Eli.

Both have reached out to me when the Superflex change came up.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:37 pm

The Brady guy is not nearly as bad off as the other one. Who does the Dalton guy have at RB/picks?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Charm City Justice wrote:
The Brady guy is not nearly as bad off as the other one.  Who does the Dalton guy have at RB/picks?

He has some good picks. 1.02 and 1.07 this year as well as a bunch of others. He's more rebuilding. His RB's aren't that great though.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Dak for 1.02? Dak could be a QB he builds around for years, but if he is weak at RB, I am guessing he is salivating over Cook/Fournette.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Dak for 1.02?  Dak could be a QB he builds around for years, but if he is weak at RB, I am guessing he is salivating over Cook/Fournette.

Yeah, absolutely no shot at that.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Certainly Dak out of those 3. It's a good time to move him if you want picks but I'd wait until in season if you want a player. Someone will be desperate in the early weeks and lots of RB situations will change in this draft if you are specifically after a RB.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:54 am

Hold of on trading. I think you could get more value in the end.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:52 am

Big one here. I need help.

Someone is offering me Julio Jones (1 year left for 2017) in return he wants Hopkins (1 year left for 2017), 2.10, and $10 blind bidding.

I am leaning on taking the deal and obtaining Julio. What would you do?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:58 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
Big one here.  I need help.

Someone is offering me Julio Jones (1 year left for 2017) in return he wants Hopkins (1 year left for 2017), 2.10, and $10 blind bidding.

I am leaning on taking the deal and obtaining Julio.  What would you do?

I would take that all day. Julio can be a little inconsistent, but no where near what Hopkins can be and his situation is way better.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:07 am

I'D TAKE IT

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Given the same contracts, I think that the upgrade from Hopkins to Julio is worth the price.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:30 pm

I think it provides great value.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:43 pm

I'd totally take it!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:11 pm

You have to do it, if you didn't do it already!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:42 pm

I try to own Julio everywhere.  So there is my answer.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Piling on. Julio.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:35 pm

i made the trade. thanks everyone.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:20 am

I know there are other factors at play, but so as to not make a 14 page post, in a 12 team PPR Superflex vacuum:

Gurley and Malcolm Mitchell or the 1.01?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:30 am

I know there are other factors at play, but so as to not make a 14 page post, in a 12 team PPR Superflex vacuum:

Gurley and Malcolm Mitchell or the 1.01?

Take the players. People get rookie fever and some are down on Gurley now but there is no assurance that the 1.1 will pan out and there's really only a small chance that the 1.1 will be better than Gurley. And your floor is much higher with Gurley and Mitchell.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:00 am

I agree with Russ. But, I believe the "ceiling" is much higher.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:04 am

Take Gurley and Mitchell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   

Back to top Go down

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: