HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:58 pm

I feel like that sometimes, but I usually get over because I don't want to get in the mindset of writing something/someone off before I give it a chance - don't get me wrong - I feel ya & usually have a much shorter fuse with some peeps but I will still try to get something done if I can

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:01 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
We've had 12 trades in RR and 7 in PP.  But we're all trying to get our teams right after the auction.  

I'm definitely in a similar boat as Nick in a couple leagues, I wanna make trades, but I feel like I'm a contender and don't wanna trade away assets that could win me a championship.

I've been pretty surprised at the lack of trade offers I've gotten. I've gotten offers from I think 4 of the owners, and that includes counters to offers I sent. Only one of my trades wasn't initiated by me. Was expecting more offers based on how some people described themselves when they joined up.

shrug

pray

eating popcorn

coffee

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:10 pm

I have been more open to trades in the past. This year not so much. I'm trying to avoid the "I'm bored let's trade" scenario this year. Also most trades involve draft picks which I'm going to be way more selective in dealing.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
We've had 12 trades in RR and 7 in PP.  But we're all trying to get our teams right after the auction.  

I'm definitely in a similar boat as Nick in a couple leagues, I wanna make trades, but I feel like I'm a contender and don't wanna trade away assets that could win me a championship.

I've been pretty surprised at the lack of trade offers I've gotten.  I've gotten offers from I think 4 of the owners, and that includes counters to offers I sent.  Only one of my trades wasn't initiated by me.  Was expecting more offers based on how some people described themselves when they joined up.

shrug

pray

eating popcorn

coffee

I was the one that initiated that trade. But only because you said you were looking for a TE. And i was probably most of the counters.

I'll admit that I'm not usually one to send out offers.  It requires too much work on my part and I'm a lazy drunk.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:19 pm

So I initiated all of them.  See?  And you've been trading plenty.  I just find it interesting that everyone says in their intro that they are always trying to trade...

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:48 pm

everyone says in their intro that they are always trying to trade...

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:22 pm

I look at Rosters daily... but I'm mainly looking at other owners depth and looking at potential trades once the season starts. I will definately be moving some 1yr players as the preseason winds down or once the season starts.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:56 am

So I initiated all of them.  See?  And you've been trading plenty.  I just find it interesting that everyone says in their intro that they are always trying to trade...

Don't know how much of this is directed toward me but I think things will change during the season when I figure out where my team is going (mediocrity seems to be the general consensus so at that point it will be time to do something because there is no point in being mediocre, might as well be bad and build for the future). I will admit that most of the trades I have participated in (if not all of them), were initiated by other owners, but I always send either a counter or send an explanation as to why I don't think the deal makes sense for my team. I think I have made 8 trades since I got my team and it hasn't even played a game yet. I have sent out a couple of offers that went nowhere because of different player valuations. I'd love to see if my team is as good as I think it is or as mediocre as other people think it is before I make a ton of other moves.

I guess all I am trying to say is remember that a few of the main league guys and most of the minor league guys are still trying to get their feet wet with the many factors that go into building a successful team at RW (I have never played IDP or contract before). You have been playing with these settings for a while and are quite successful at doing it, so your comfort level with making trades is probably quite a bit higher than mine (and maybe some of the others) right now.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:32 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
everyone says in their intro that they are always trying to trade...

agree

I'm not a huge trade guy and definitely not a trader that does it because I'm bored. I'll look over offers if I receive them and occasionally I will send an offer when I have a clear target I want and the other team has a big need. I think things will change once the season gets underway. Things have a way of working themselves out.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:50 am

Love trading as evidence by moving my first rounder almost immediately, but think we're all in a similar boat of wanting to see what we really have once the season starts up fully.

That being said if anyone wants to try to poach one of my WRs in exchange for a QB upgrade I'm all for it...

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:51 am

I think I have offered a trade to someone every day since the end of the auction vote yes

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 am

Charm City Justice wrote:

Don't know how much of this is directed toward me but I think things will change during the season when I figure out where my team is going (mediocrity seems to be the general consensus so at that point it will be time to do something because there is no point in being mediocre, might as well be bad and build for the future).  I will admit that most of the trades I have participated in (if not all of them), were initiated by other owners, but I always send either a counter or send an explanation as to why I don't think the deal makes sense for my team.  I think I have made 8 trades since I got my team and it hasn't even played a game yet.  I have sent out a couple of offers that went nowhere because of different player valuations.  I'd love to see if my team is as good as I think it is or as mediocre as other people think it is before I make a ton of other moves.  

I guess all I am trying to say is remember that a few of the main league guys and most of the minor league guys are still trying to get their feet wet with the many factors that go into building a successful team at RW (I have never played IDP or contract before).  You have been playing with these settings for a while and are quite successful at doing it, so your comfort level with making trades is probably quite a bit higher than mine (and maybe some of the others) right now.
I am in the same boat as you.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:42 am

I was talking more about minor league owners. I find most of TT pretty good about trade talks. And it's not a big deal- just usually see a lot of offers after a start up and haven't as much as I expected based on what people said

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:59 am

I was talking more about minor league owners. I find most of TT pretty good about trade talks. And it's not a big deal- just usually see a lot of offers after a start up and haven't as much as I expected based on what people said

Gotcha.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

thinking

2cents

I negotiated "ALL" last season...and I'm not talking about BS insignificant CB's, DT's, late round draft picks or even WB's.  I dealt THREE top ten WR's and a top five LB, two first round picks and a second...and have shit to show for it; so excuse me if I'm not anxious to repeat those mistakes.  Bottom line, there's only two teams in DD that I feel I can trade with; the strategies/player valuation by the other Owners just doesn't align with mine...in fact, it's not even close.  Simple as that...nothing wrong with it either, just the way it is.  Has happened in many Leagues I've played in over the years, and shouldn't surprise.  

Things do change, as Owners decide to go in different directions, rebuild etc.  But mostly, the core tendencies do not; so once you have "a feel" for someone, it's kind of a done deal, really no point in trying to persuade them...it's exhaustive, and can breed contempt.

So as Pink Floyd professes..."I'll remain comfortably dumb numb".  cheers  

I would think the bolded would benefit trading. I know I can be difficult because I clearly have many more players on my "NO FUCKING WAY" list but in theory I should have an easier time trading because people will like shit I couldn't care less about and vice versa.

I think over the years I have gotten too many of MY GUYS and people only seem interested in dealing for top studs and simultaneously don't want to give up much to get em.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

thinking

2cents

I negotiated "ALL" last season...and I'm not talking about BS insignificant CB's, DT's, late round draft picks or even WB's.  I dealt THREE top ten WR's and a top five LB, two first round picks and a second...and have shit to show for it; so excuse me if I'm not anxious to repeat those mistakes.  Bottom line, there's only two teams in DD that I feel I can trade with; the strategies/player valuation by the other Owners just doesn't align with mine...in fact, it's not even close.  Simple as that...nothing wrong with it either, just the way it is.  Has happened in many Leagues I've played in over the years, and shouldn't surprise.  

Things do change, as Owners decide to go in different directions, rebuild etc.  But mostly, the core tendencies do not; so once you have "a feel" for someone, it's kind of a done deal, really no point in trying to persuade them...it's exhaustive, and can breed contempt.

I would think the bolded would benefit trading.  I know I can be difficult because I clearly have many more players on my "NO FUCKING WAY" list but in theory I should have an easier time trading because people will like shit I couldn't care less about and vice versa.  

I think over the years I have gotten too many of MY GUYS and people only seem interested in dealing for top studs and simultaneously don't want to give up much to get em.

These dont usually go hand in hand!

poking

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

thinking

2cents

I would think the bolded would benefit trading.  I know I can be difficult because I clearly have many more players on my "NO FUCKING WAY" list but in theory I should have an easier time trading because people will like shit I couldn't care less about and vice versa.  

poking
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Some interesting discussion.

For DD, there are no teams I wouldn't happily deal with, and probably are only 3 that just don't seem worth the effort of sending out offers to as they never seem to go anywhere.

So seeing 8 / 11 as potential trade partners is pretty positive I guess.

Maybe it is just time of year though can't remember it being this slow in previous off-seasons?

I'm sure it will turn around as soon as teams get a bad start!

laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

thinking

2cents

poking

Time for you to update your views. ass kick

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:45 pm

I've been pretty surprised at the lack of trade offers I've gotten.  I've gotten offers from I think 4 of the owners, and that includes counters to offers I sent.  Only one of my trades wasn't initiated by me.  Was expecting more offers based on how some people described themselves when they joined up.

shrug

pray

eating popcorn

coffee

I've made two trades over in the other side of the minors, and both were quite pleasant. I initiated one that was accepted for the price I originally sent, and my partner initiated the other and we worked a deal together to both mutually get what we were looking for. Other than that I had 1 discussion with another owner that was good but we couldn't reach an agreement.

I'll be honest I probably need to step my offer game up, but no one is beating down my door either. I am not sure what that cause could be except the presumption that folks are wanting to see how this thing will shake out in the first few weeks, and then go from there.. At least that is what I am hoping for.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:04 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:21 pm

My take on the recent trade between me and Rob.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Sorry Sty, but I take Robs side ALL the way!

He is getting a legitimate top 10 RB and all he gave up was a "WHAT IF" rookie and a worthless pick. So give me the proven player over a gamble in Howard and a shot in the dark draft pick.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Sty is making it his mission to have more Bucs. I love it. That offense could be lethal. But you don't have Evans and Martin ScoresEasy. I am waiting Sty.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:37 pm

What is wrong with me?  I spend 2 minutes watching a video where nothing is said, and I'm like this:   ROFL

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:39 pm

I did one even better I tried to think of a way to make a meme out of it, but you cant top that production that Sty just put on so I quit trying rofl

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
I did one even better I tried to think of a way to make a meme out of it, but you cant top that production that Sty just put on so I quit trying rofl

Laughing cheers

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:53 pm

If only the rest of Robs team was actually going to be good while Freeman is...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 pm

1. That video had me rofl

2. Sty takes being a homer to all new level. Another Buc...what could go wrong?

3. It's not often when I see a trade that hurts both teams but I think this might be one. Rob gets OLDER (is that even possible) while Sty gets BUCked and gives up a guy who is playing for a guy who might someday play.

4. I hope these two jokers tie in week 1 forcing them to get together and sing a duet.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:01 pm

I've noticed in almost every league that it's just getting harder and harder to trade. Seems like folks usually only want "deals" that are true deals for them..

Hoping this starts to correct itself as the season starts and progresses cause trading is a lot of fun

A bit late to the party but I have definitely found this. Wasn't sure if it was because some of the leagues I'm in aren't filled to the brim with hardcore fantasy players like this one. I feel like I have to push the boat out and take a hit on "market value" to get a trade accepted. If you looked at all my trades this off season you'd think I was a total mug but I'm making bets that future value of the trade will swing in my favor. Purely because I can't trade otherwise.

As for the point about Minor League trade activity, I hand picked my team in the draft so I don't need to tinker with it at the moment. When things start moving during the season and closer to next year's draft, things in general will be more active. Also, please have a word with yourself if you think this isn't an active trading league already.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:07 pm

I traded for OJ too!  I'd much rather have Freeman though.  I agree that its a trade that doesn't really make sense for Rob's team though, unless his only goal is not being pink, in which case it helps with that.

Minor League trade for OJ:

Maplewood Doppelgangers give:
Howard, O.J. TBB TE
Dareus, Marcell BUF DT

Philadelphia Pigskins give:
Short, Kawann CAR DT
Ingram, Melvin LAC DE

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:41 pm

I traded for OJ too!  I'd much rather have Freeman though.  I agree that its a trade that doesn't really make sense for Rob's team though, unless his only goal is not being pink, in which case it helps with that.

Howard, O.J. TBB TE
Dareus, Marcell BUF DT

Short, Kawann CAR DT
Ingram, Melvin LAC DE

Wow great steal!

Btw OJ has a 6 year contract!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

Howard, O.J. TBB TE
Dareus, Marcell BUF DT

Short, Kawann CAR DT
Ingram, Melvin LAC DE

Wow great steal!

I think it's a pretty even trade! thinking2

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:21 pm

I don't agree with Andy.  I don't think this hurt both teams at all.

Sty got the TE he's been trying to get off me since the draft, plus what should be a pretty good 2nd round pick.

I got a studly running back and a couple contract years freed up.

While I like OJ Howard, I started having second thoughts about the 6-yr deal I gave him.  Short of him being the next Gronk, he wasn't going to live up to that contract length.  Can he be that guy?  Sure.  But I'd rather have a proven #1 running back that I can use not only to beat Sty in week one, but also either tag or trade away down the line for hopefully a bigger return when teams on in that playoff push.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
I don't agree with Andy.  I don't think this hurt both teams at all.

Sty got the TE he's been trying to get off me since the draft, plus what should be a pretty good 2nd round pick.

I got a studly running back and a couple contract years freed up.

While I like OJ Howard, I started having second thoughts about the 6-yr deal I gave him.  Short of him being the next Gronk, he wasn't going to live up to that contract length.  Can he be that guy?  Sure.  But I'd rather have a proven #1 running back that I can use not only to beat Sty in week one, but also either tag or trade away down the line for hopefully a bigger return when teams on in that playoff push.

I love two things about Rob.

1. He is a fair trader that looks for deals that are not one sided. I feel good about trade negotiations with him every time.
2. He has a beautiful voice. Angelic and I can't wait to hear Adele "Hello".

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Wow great steal!

Well look at what he just gave for Howard.  It is a steal compared to that!   laughing

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:08 pm

Kane County Goon Squad gave up: Lee, Darron NYJ LB and Baker, Budda ARI S

North Wales Knights gave up: Lynch, Marshawn OAK RB and Perkins, Paul NYG RB and Casillas, Jonathan NYG LB and Year 2018 Round 6 Draft Pick from North Wales Knights and $5.00 in blind bidding

Give me the RBs here

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Yup I like the side that is getting Perkins by a lot.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Funny you say that as everyone I offered Perkins to told me how much he sucks.

Lynch seemed like the only RB people were interested in among the group I was trying to move.

I think it's a good deal for both.

Goons gets some RBs to strengthen their push for a Chapter 6 title

I'm Happy to get an LB improvement and a young Safety that I love.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 pm

I'll take Goonies just cause a starting RB is harder to find.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:14 pm

Howard, O.J. TBB TE
Dareus, Marcell BUF DT

Short, Kawann CAR DT
Ingram, Melvin LAC DE

Wow great steal!

Ben,

Please and Thank You,

Greg

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:21 pm

I like Matt's side on that OJ Howard deal by a lot and I like Joe's side on that recent deal by a lot as well.

For me the DT's are a wash. I like Short a little better but could see Dareus scoring more this year, tip the hat to Short cause of age, and I like Melvin at DE as a sneaky play but I think I could find a DE that will produce similarly for cheaper than giving up a TE that I really like in OJ Howard, in an up and coming offense. So like I said I like Matt's side here.

As far as Joe's trade, I am not a believer that either of those RBs will be putting up points worthy of being in your starting roster after week 5 this year, so them, one of the few green dotted LB's you don't want to own in the league in Casillas and a bag of potato chips for Darron Lee and Baker.. Yeah the more I look at that the more I love it for Joe.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:02 pm

I like Matt's side on that OJ Howard deal by a lot and I like Joe's side on that recent deal by a lot as well.

For me the DT's are a wash. I like Short a little better but could see Dareus scoring more this year, tip the hat to Short cause of age, and I like Melvin at DE as a sneaky play but I think I could find a DE that will produce similarly for cheaper than giving up a TE that I really like in OJ Howard, in an up and coming offense. So like I said I like Matt's side here.

As far as Joe's trade, I am not a believer that either of those RBs will be putting up points worthy of being in your starting roster after week 5 this year, so them, one of the few green dotted LB's you don't want to own in the league in Casillas and a bag of potato chips for Darron Lee and Baker.. Yeah the more I look at that the more I love it for Joe.

For me it was Dareus for Short. I like Short more, so I felt like I win on that end.

That leaves OJ for Ingram. I didn't need OJ at all. I have Hunter Henry who has proven himself and Gates will retire at the end of this season. So an unproven rookie TE for a possible top 10 DE. I say yes.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:30 pm

sarcasm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:45 am

sarcasm

No, I really do think Perkins wins the job this year and becomes a reliable fantasy option.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:24 am

For me it was Dareus for Short. I like Short more, so I felt like I win on that end.

That leaves OJ for Ingram. I didn't need OJ at all. I have Hunter Henry who has proven himself and Gates will retire at the end of this season.  So an unproven rookie TE for a possible top 10 DE. I say yes.

I can understand that, I guess in my opinion though its easier to find a DE to produce those type of numbers than a TE that can. And of course OJ hasn't done anything yet, I just think he is a great option.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:30 am

sarcasm

No, I really do think Perkins wins the job this year and becomes a reliable fantasy option.

I'll be consistent (I was one of the owners who told Joe I had no interest in Perkins) and say I don't think Perkins turns into a reliable fantasy option. The Giants have not had a reliable fantasy option at RB in I don't know how long and Vereen is the clear 3rd down back in that offense. A two down back, on a pass first team, who has already been publicly criticized by his coaches, behind a bad offensive line, who has done nothing in the pre-season? I'll pass.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:41 pm

None of us have the exact like-minded value/analysis on players, teams or our team, at least I hope not so when I added my insight on some of the trades above I did so just from my perspective.. Constructive criticism or opinion's if you will on something that is entirely opinion based... But I think its fair that if I am going to give it out than I should take it too and I have had 3 trades and I dont think any have been mentioned in here so here goes mine:

Wed Aug 9 Trade 1
Andromeda Afterglow gave up
Gordon, Josh CLE WR
Maclin, Jeremy BAL WR
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Andromeda Afterglow

Polk High Panthers gave up
Allen, Keenan LAC WR
Year 2018 Round 5 Draft Pick from Polk High Panthers

Fri Aug 11 Trade 2
Bortles, Blake JAC QB
Forte, Matt NYJ RB
Lee, Marquel OAK LB
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Polk High Panthers

St. Louis Duffers gave up
Cousins, Kirk WAS QB
Year 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick from Edinburgh Galacticos

Sun Aug 27 Trade 3
James, Cory OAK LB
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Polk High Panthers
Year 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick from Polk High Panthers

Edinburgh Galacticos gave up
Cobb, Randall GBP WR
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Edinburgh Galacticos

Have fun tongue

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Omg... I like all three Polk High trades, especially #3.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:59 pm

Polk High in 1 & 2. Galacticos in 3. Not a Cobb fan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   

Back to top Go down

2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: