Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:04 am

Carla...

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:21 am

Obviously Carla wins on the surface, but if those WBs allow Bern to keep his guy it might not be as lopsided as it appears. Maybe this is a deal where both owners end up happy with the end results, even if I think Carla won this trade easily.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:43 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Obviously Carla wins on the surface, but if those WBs allow Bern to keep his guy it might not be as lopsided as it appears.  Maybe this is a deal where both owners end up happy with the end results, even if I think Carla won this trade easily.

even if he gets to keep his "guy" its still lopsided for Carla

and if he DOES get outbid in the end... I'd say it hurts him even more

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:36 am

Wow that it is an atrocious deal to make
Basically you're saying just over 10% of your annual allocation of WBs is worth 3 second round picks, ie 3 very likely starters? surprised

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:41 am

Carla makes out like a bandit. If Bern doesn't keep his player now that's as rough as it gets.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 pm

25 WBs on DD side is a pretty big haul, but that's still a whole lot of picks to give up.

Bern HAS to keep Ogletree just too make this deal seem not good.. If he still loses Ogletree, UGH sick

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:52 pm

Getting close to 100 WBs here. Has anyone other than Richard Sherman gone for more than 100 WBs?

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Pretty sure Kelce went over 110 last year.. but not entirely sure.

ETA: Just looked it up... he was 95... I think Corey said he was prepared to go up to 110. oh well.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Carla makes out like a bandit.  If Bern doesn't keep his player now that's as rough as it gets.

Geez, and here we were on Matt's case for screwing people over . . .

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:22 pm

The peanut gallery take........Carla is a genius. Timing allowed her to make an excellent deal.

Take #2. I would pay 10wb for a 3rd round pick in a heartbeat. Hopefully I can find some one to do that deal in the Minors.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:44 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Last year I think I sold Sty the 2.02 for 82 WB's........
Seriously Bro?   surprised   Dont ever tell anyone this again.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Obviously Carla wins on the surface, but if those WBs allow Bern to keep his guy it might not be as lopsided as it appears.  Maybe this is a deal where both owners end up happy with the end results, even if I think Carla won this trade easily.

I think it was important for Bern to keep Ogletree.  He is a monster piece for Bern. 

Remember one thing.....I am not a very good drafter.....I could bomb the picks and then it means nothing.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I think it was important for Bern to keep Ogletree.  He is a monster piece for Bern. 

Remember one thing.....I am not a very good drafter.....I could bomb the picks and then it means nothing.

You are starting to sound like Andy defending "the trade"
"No guys but Jeremy Hill is really good"

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

It only makes it worse. Take my advice Carla- just lay low for a few days.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:24 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

It only makes it worse.  Take my advice Carla- just lay low for a few days.  

I think there should be a trade rapist thread where you can all give each other advice. That'd be nice.

wink

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:49 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

It only makes it worse.  Take my advice Carla- just lay low for a few days.  

That's what I'm doing, "laying low".  I've already set an alarm on my calendar to 3 years from now.  I can't wait to read Tom's "Where Are The Now" at that time.  That is when my vindication will be awarded.  I'm patient, I can wait. tongue

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:25 am

Bern has the fever. Its the hunger to defend your player or steal that player and hurt your competitor. I am above all that since I love you all and would never get into petty stealing/defending battles but I can understand that hunger.

Also WB's in DD is like gold. Its a rare commodity. I dont blame burn nor do I think what he gave us is too much.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:30 pm

Wow, can Bern even walk after Carla bent him over and shoved that pricker bush up his ass?

That is an insane amount of picks to give up for 25 WBs. With those 2nd round picks that is when the top LBs generally come off the board. You are giving up a stud LB for 3 potential shots at stud LBs.

Big win for Carla.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:36 pm

#hacked

Last edited by Tarpon Springs RedKnights on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Did he use a lot of lube at least?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:44 pm

#Hacked2

Last edited by Tarpon Springs RedKnights on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Did he use a lot of lube at least?
It was a she and yes quite a bit. She even put some on her fist. #delicouuuus

That was super kind of her!

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:42 am

I'd pay 25 wbs for just one second rounder.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:02 am

In the words of Shakespeare, “To Respond, Or Not Respond: That is the question.”

I'm not sure if that was ever a rhetorical question or actual question. For me, I can't help it, so I have to respond. To fully understand and grasp the gravity of this trade, we have to go back in time to the NightHawks War Room and lay out the scene as it unfolded in real time. I'm sure you all remember “The Battle of the Trees”. It was the “Mighty Oak” of the Oaktown Malosos -vs- the “Black Hawk Tree” (look it up) of the Nevada NightHawks fighting over Alec Ogletree (real person, not a tree). Here are the key points in time and how things unfolded.

On 4/20, at 12:26am(PST), the Malosos bid 70 WB's. I had already called it a night after the previous match and woke up and saw his bid about 7 hours into the clock. At 4:17am(PST) Carla posts, she has WB's to trade. I see that too around the same time. It has now become apparent to the NightHawks that the Malosos are going to bid this past our budget. If we wanted to keep Ogletree, a move was needed to be done to acquire some more WB's in a trade. I head over to the DD Standings Page to see where all 12 teams stand with WB's. Well, 10 teams actually. You can count me out as I was already going broke, and as much as Tom & I are friends, he wasn't about to deal any WB's to me either. I'm calculating how many WB's I need to surpass the Malosos bank roll and it's about 25 WB's. How many teams have more than 30 WB's available that may be willing to move some of them. Without looking, how many teams would you guess? 3 or 4? Wrong, it's less than that. Less than 3? Yes, less than 3 and don't try guessing 2 because that would be a wrong answer too. There was only 1 team on the DD side with more than 30 WB's in their account on that fateful day of April 20th. Read that last sentence again slowly to fully understand what it means.  "There was only 1 team on the DD side with more than 30 WB's in their account on that fateful day of April 20th."  Now pause, take a breath, and think about that for a second.   Ok continue, so with the Indiana Mayhem being the only team that could move at least 25 WB's, my trading options were pretty slim. By the way, don't forget there's a 24 hour clock that needs to be dealt with too. The first offer I received, I rejected because I didn't really want to move any players from my roster. By 1:50pm(PST), I had matched the Malosos offer of 70 WB's and still had no deal in place. I was down to 9 WB's now. 21 minutes later, on 4/20 at 2:11pm(PST) the Malosos came in with a new bid of 75 WB's. That could still be covered but obviously he was going to go another 5 WB's and exceed my budget with his next bid. Now I have the trade offer sitting at my desk. This is the point where the consensus has stated that they didn't like (no, they hated) the trade. So I was down to 2 options, reject the trade and just let Ogletree go. Or take the trade and push Ogletree to the Malosos max budget. Don't come back with comments like: (1.) “I would have looked at another possible deal.” Or: (2.) “I would have looked to make multiple deals with different owners for a few WB's here and a few WB's there.” Or: (3.) “I would have countered the Mayhem for a better deal.” (1.) There was no other possible deal because no other team had enough WB's. (2.) Trying to work out multiple deals in a 24 hour period was going to be tough for me to get done. Sure 24 hours is an eternity, but I'm not a full-time, paid fantasy football GM. I have to work and also make sure my wife doesn't become a Fantasy Football Widow. (3.) I'm pretty sure the Mayhem were fully aware of the WB situation in the DD and that they were the only team with the $$. You'll have to verify that assumption I made by contacting the Mayhem.

For those of you still reading along, we are now at the point of taking the deal, or just letting Tree go. If I let the Tree go, I've still got my 3 draft picks, a new 1st Rounder in 2018, and my initial 50 WB's back. I'm sure you are all chanting “1,2,3,4, Let Tree Go Out The Door”. I was probably leaning the same way too. Then something clicked (or short-circuited) inside my head: This Tree is staying in my backyard! Dammit, Ogletree was something like the #2 LB in Roster Wars in scoring and something like #12 overall in scoring. He's 24yrs old, and just getting into his prime. Sure you can draft players and maybe get something like Tree again. Or maybe draft a collection of players that come close to Tree but as a group, still perform better than the one. Or maybe several of them bust, and only get 1 gem out of the crop. Or the scenarios can go on and on. I've seen what Tree did last year and I wanted that security. One thing I can guarantee, Tree will not hit the RFA market again until he is 30yrs old. Something I don't know and I haven't researched yet is what type of contract years does the league usually put on players they draft? 2 or 3 year contracts? Do any 2nd rounders get 5 year contracts from RW teams? I see the #1 pick, Zeke got a 5 year deal in both leagues, but I'd have to research what type of contract lengths players are getting farther down in the draft. It'd be tough to lock up a bunch of young draft picks with 4, 5, or 6 year contracts without any of them having played a NFL snap and see how they do at the next level. If they aren't given a longer contract and they bust out, now you risk losing that player in their prime (see Ogletree scenario). Give them a long initial contract and then they bust, now you're stuck with him. Now, I know about the buy out years and the Extension years and all those strategies too. Oh, did I forget, the 24 hour clock is still ticking while I'm working out all the options and scenarios.

So on April 21st at 12:14am(PST), I went all in with Alec Ogletree. I'm sure some of you are reading the time stamp and saying to yourselves, “He was probably sleep-deprived and delirious when he made that decision.” I probably can't argue that assertion, so I'll give you guys that, but I still want to believe I had some sort of plan. Right or wrong (and no, we're not going to vote on that again), I pulled the trigger on keeping Ogletree. In the meantime, expect to see a 5yr contract for Ogletree as that takes him to 30yrs old. If he's still producing at that time, another 1yr extension for 20 WB's can be guaranteed. Then he'll be 31yrs old. “What, he's still a Top 5 LB in the league?” How about another extension for 40 WB's? So in 2024, have your WB's saved up because Ogletree will once again hit the RFA Market! Good Night, and let the Round 2 of the NightHawk tongue lashings begin.

P.S. I didn't proof-read this for spelling or grammatical errors as I'm tired and going to bed. I hope I didn't ramble too much either as I can tend to do that when I get sleepy too.

P.S.S.  No Gifs / No Emojis :  This was me being serious.

lol3   Sorry, couldn't help it. shrug

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:50 am

I am not a big reader past one small paragraph......anyone have cliff notes on Berns' novel?

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:37 am

Cliff notes: He likes his side of the trade and will have Ogletree for a long time.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:45 am

Bern.... I may have been the only person to read your entire post (mostly because my 3 year old crawled into the bed and hour ago and keeps tossing and turning...no sleep for me)

2 points

First, how FF commissioners are in leagues they don't run. Free of the commissioner shackles Carla is an absolute beast. She knew your position and clearly took advantage, offering a deal you would have a tough time refusing.....

I say tough because of time constraints to me weren't as serious as you made it out to be. You admit you could have matched the offer but had time before you needed to plus the 24 hours you bought by doing so. The other owner has to get online and place a higher bid. More time.....you get the point.

Anyway, the time allowed you to counter with athe least a slightly better deal.

Last point. I don't fault in any way your evaluation of Alec Ogleteree and I concede your move gets him based upon what the WB situation in the league is. Alec is a 24 year old stud LB, and they don't grow on trees.

(Gosh it is easy to put in 2 cents when you aren't in any way involved in the situation)

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 am

You deserve a spanking, Bernard.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:46 am

thanks for your thoughts & explanation Bern - while I thought the trade for WB's wasn't a very good deal I do think keeping "tree" was a great idea, so all I have to say is....
 YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO! vote yes

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:48 am

Cliff notes: You are all a bunch of poopie heads.  I made a mistake but if I type enough words I can dazzle them with BS. I got my inspiration from the Rams deal for Jared Goff last year.  Damn, if I was in TT, I could have got 30 WBs for those 3 2nd rounders.  So I don't care what you guys think anyway.  I need a hug.

(Don't take the ribbing too seriously Bern.  I'm sure worse deals have been cut here in the past.  I just can't think of any right now).

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:27 am

Naperville Divine wrote:

(Don't take the ribbing too seriously Bern.  I'm sure worse deals have been cut here in the past.  I just can't think of any right now).

Haha ROFL

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 am

Bern did what he had to do. This was his choice:

Ogletree, 2017 7.04

or

72WBs (50 from the tag, 47 from matching minus the 25 from the Carla trade), 2018 1st, 2017 2.07, 2018 2nd, 2018 2nd

Would probably have kept Diggs too as Tom couldn't have gone for both I don't think.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:21 am

Dragons,

Man I would take all of those picks in a heart beat. You made the deal look even worse..... 3 2018 ( 1st and 2 2nds) picks and the 2.7 plus 72 bucks. I love ogleteree but he isn't worth that much.not even close.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:30 am

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
Dragons,

Man I would take all of those picks in a heart beat. You made the deal look even worse..... 3 2018 ( 1st and 2 2nds) picks and the 2.7 plus 72 bucks. I love ogleteree but he isn't worth that much.not even close.

Agreed. The picks look very tempting. Not only that, but in the current DD climate, 72WBs is huge.

Bern could have attacked any other FT'd player with the 2018 1st, still had all 3 2nds and more WBs left. Or any TT'd player with all the 2018 picks and more WB's left.

I'm a big Ogletree fan too but compared to the bigger picture...

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:44 pm

Nice way to put it.
Plus remember when Laurinitis was a stud mid 20s LB for the Rams tongue

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Future 1st are flying all over the place here in TT....

clap

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:38 pm

None of you tight asses in TT will part with a 1 this year unless you want 2- #1 scorers at a position of need.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
None of you tight asses in TT will part with a 1 this year unless you want 2- #1 scorers at a position of need.

It looks like 5 2017 1st round picks were traded a total of 7 times.

I know that I was able to pick up and then trade away the 1.12.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm

I know. I was just messing around. Nice Flacco trade!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
I know. I was just messing around. Nice Flacco trade!

Thanks. I can't get the Mean Machine to trade with me so I've gotta look at other options.

lol3

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:09 pm

Lol....I didn't have a 1 to give. I think I would prefer to have Tyrod.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Since poor Ed is under attack, I offered him 26 WBs for three 2nd round picks and he rejected the deal. I thought that it was a fair offer. Since the market had been set, I decided to sweeten the pot and give him an additional WB. I don't understand why he didn't hit accept.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Since poor Ed is under attack, I offered him 26 WBs for three 2nd round picks and he rejected the deal.  I thought that it was a fair offer.  Since the market had been set, I decided to sweeten the pot and give him an additional WB.  I don't understand why he didn't hit accept.

Seems like above market value to me.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
Since poor Ed is under attack, I offered him 26 WBs for three 2nd round picks and he rejected the deal.  I thought that it was a fair offer.  Since the market had been set, I decided to sweeten the pot and give him an additional WB.  I don't understand why he didn't hit accept.

yes

...Yup, thanks Bern; I'm sure you know what you can do with your "SMAK".   I couldn't get 10 WB's for a 3rd; was offered 5, and the Owner thought that was generous...middle finger wink

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:46 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:

I learned a lot from the Bern situation . . .

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:43 pm

You guys need to take some accounting classes to learn true market value.  First off, there was only 1 team in the DD with enough WB's for what I needed.  Second, I acquired 28% of the Mayhem's WB's for those picks.

So for you knuckleheads to understand what that means in TT terms, here's a math lesson for you guys.  For the Divine to receive 3 draft picks at 28% of their WB stock, the Oysters better hold out for 94 WB's.  Anything less, and it's not equal value.  grin Right now, the Divine only offered 8% of their WB's.  Don't do it Ed! make fun   Market Value lesson complete.  Comparing the DD available WB's to the TT available WB's is not fair market value. Simple. shrug  SMAK That!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:

yes

...Yup, thanks Bern; I'm sure you know what you can do with your "SMAK".   I couldn't get 10 WB's for a 3rd; was offered 5, and the Owner thought that was generous...middle finger wink

SMAK setting the trend. vote yes The SMAK War Room is excited. mario banana

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:54 pm

94 WB would be a much closer deal for 3 2nds.

mock

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:04 pm

94 WB would be a much closer deal for 3 2nds.

mock

Oh really?

How much for 2 2nds? Asking for a friend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   

Back to top Go down

2017 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: