HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Yeah, What Chris, Justin and Shawn Said

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Yeah, What Chris, Justin and Shawn Said    Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:18 pm

I'll still be hanging around.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, What Chris, Justin and Shawn Said    Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:
I'll still be hanging around.

In hopes for the main league? wink

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, What Chris, Justin and Shawn Said    Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:26 pm

Gosh I wish ED would join that.  Petey and Eddie are the ones I want in there but I know Petey doesnt have the time, but he sure could be in the minor league.

COME ONE ED!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, What Chris, Justin and Shawn Said    Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:31 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
In hopes for the main league?

Well the full details haven't been revealed yet but since I was turned green yesterday, it must mean I'm in the running for minor league consideration.  And if I understand correctly, minor league participants will be invited to the main league based on Activity Tracker performance when there is an opening.  So by saying that I will accept a minor league position if offered, I guess means I'm open to a main league appointment if deemed worthy.  Of course, this is predicated on the assumption that my understanding of how this will work is correct.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, What Chris, Justin and Shawn Said    

Back to top Go down

Yeah, What Chris, Justin and Shawn Said
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: