HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Part of the 2017 plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Part of the 2017 plan   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:04 pm

So I think I'm having one of those moments where I'm overwhelmed because there is so much to do...some has to wait a few days and a lot of things can't happen until another thing happens and so on and so forth.  I just have to figure out where to begin.  I'm hoping tomorrow is better for me than today on that front.

One thing I do know and can share with you all is this...

So last year there was the big speech I had about everyone being required to pitch in and so forth and to my shock everyone said they were down for it.  WOW!  That was awesome.  A year later and I'm very happy we went that route.  As we head into 2017 I am very interested in getting more efficient about things and improving where possible.  One key area is that we have had a few sections on this forum that were private to folks working in that regard (for example, we had a JOURNALISTS section for those that wrote articles) and I have removed most of them.  

Why? Because they weren't being used much and ultimately once people knew what they were doing and what was expected they no longer needed an entire section to discuss shit with me or anyone else.  We have email if there are questions here or there.

In 2017, we are going to work together as well or better than we have in the past and the way I intend to do that is to have ONE area where everyone can collaborate to get things done, or bounce ideas or address concerns.  When RW started it was very much a ME thing and every year since more and more people have taken on roles and helped out and last year we got all the way to required roles.  After 5 years, we are very far from the ME and I want to make it as WE as possible.

How does this look?

Let me share my vision...as always if people have private issues they have and still can email me but much of what we are doing here at this point everyone is aware of so I am looking to combine everything on some level.  People have their roles and that's not changing but everyone can and should provide feedback or assistance.  We have a new ACTIVITY TRACKER coming into play which Nick is overseeing for us but everyone can help watch and report to Nick when it comes to things regarding that TRACKER.  Likewise, we have many writers of articles and I want everyone to offer feedback to help make these even better.  They also need help from time to time and WE should collectively be able to help them as we have in the past.  Like I said, in the past it's been divided up and taken on to maximize the "surprise" factor if you will but at this point I think really circling the wagons and working together will improve every area we're working on.  

Be prepared to pitch in.  Be prepared to take feedback.  Just be prepared to do whatever you can to help out.  We all have strengths and weaknesses but together we have built what RW has become and I like it.  In this regard, WE are all on the same TEAM.  You are responsible for yourself but we are responsible for the whole so if someone isn't pulling their weight, expect to get called out because all of us are going to be collaborating to get things done.

Coach Andrew signing off.  lol3

Oh, and if you aren't interested in continuing in 2017 with RW....NOW or 5 minutes ago is the time to let me know.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Amen brother! Sounds amazing and can't wait to kick off 2017... Not really thrilled about the return to pink... but thrilled to bounce back from this forgettable year!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:39 pm

Onward and upward. Let's rock 2017!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Is it just me or is everyone else pumped for 2017 and beyond?  Can I get a Hoo-Ah?

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:36 am

Looking forward to 2017 already. Can't do worse than I did in 2016...

laughing

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:17 am

I hope Dragons does worst in 2017 then he did this year, also hope bullies don't win divisions. And lastly hope vampires return to early seasons success of chasing lowest score records... RedKnights woooo!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:38 am

Feels like we have lost so many this year at RW.  Going to be alot to pick up.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:38 am

Let's do this! I'm ready for 2017 as well

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:04 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
I hope Dragons does worst in 2017 then he did this year, also hope bullies don't win divisions. And lastly hope vampires return to early seasons success of chasing lowest score records... RedKnights woooo!

It's good to have hope...

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:55 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
life young Carla is like a butterfly. It's an ugly ass worm first, then it cocoons and comes out into a butterfly. Then it goes to a flucken intersection and dies a painful death eventually to be scraped by someone from their car windshield. Let's remember those that leave us when they were butterflies instead of focusing on the gloomy misery it creates and the void they leave behind. I refuse to think of Chris or Justin as leftover butterfly intestines that we scraped off our windshield! Let's be positive! Fly little butterflies! Fly up up in the flucken sky! Forever majestic forever beautiful in our minds eye! Fluck ya!!!!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:24 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
life young Carla is like a butterfly. It's an ugly ass worm first, then it cocoons and comes out into a butterfly. Then it goes to a flucken intersection and dies a painful death eventually to be scraped by someone from their car windshield. Let's remember those that leave us when they were butterflies instead of focusing on the gloomy misery it creates and the void they leave behind. I refuse to think of Chris or Justin as leftover butterfly intestines that we scraped off our windshield! Let's be positive! Fly little butterflies! Fly up up in the flucken sky! Forever majestic forever beautiful in our minds eye! Fluck ya!!!!

Sty, you Sappy Sapperson! I don't know what was worse, this or Nick's little sappy post about loving RW.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:41 am

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Sty, you Sappy Sapperson! I don't know what was worse, this or Nick's little sappy post about loving RW.

I have no idea what you are talking about. But Sty, I like your style.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:25 am

I wonder if Sty would consider giving up the firefighter gig to become a writer and poet full time.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:30 pm

Is he saying everyone left and those about to join are butterflies or Fluckers?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:31 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Is he saying everyone left and those about to join are butterflies or Fluckers?

I think that he called you an "ugly ass worm."

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Another step...

There is no more official waitlist. The BLUE members no longer exist.

There are owners (main league), former owners, PROSPECTS and friends.

Prospects are not what they were before. They will now be those members who are either working towards being in the main league or are approved owners in what the Minor League hopefully becomes. In a nutshell, they are folks either ready for the main league or on the right track (whether or not that is their ultimate goal) to get there. This is not to say that FRIENDS are not eligible for the Minor League but no promises on that front. Details about the Minor League are obviously coming.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:31 pm

rant Just like the Pres. does. Makes us wait!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
rant Just like the Pres. does. Makes us wait!

Totally get it. Moreso than any of you, I wish I could snap my fingers and have everything I have in my head actually in place here. Ahhhhh, that would rock.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:34 pm

Well, you have more patience than I would have. Thanks for what you do!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:35 pm

I just turned green.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:38 pm

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:
I just turned green.

You've been green for some time now. Maybe you're color blind and you just got better? lol 2

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:18 pm

Look at me getting all upgraded in color.  I feel so special. pretty colors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part of the 2017 plan   

Back to top Go down

Part of the 2017 plan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum