HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 The end of RWTC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21575

PostSubject: The end of RWTC   Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:51 pm

For those who've been around and paid attention, you already know this was the final year for the RWTC.  Roster Wars isn't a redraft world and while it was fun for some, ultimately the turnover and lack of interest combined with the inability to do much about it led to the decision to end it.

Payouts will be carried out Thursday or Friday once stat corrections make things official.  For those who've been here you know I am thorough and timely about dealing with anything money related.

Where does this leave us?
If you want to be here. If you want to be part of this community, we want you here.  As for playing, there is quite a bit to sort out and it'll take just a bit of time so for now I'll leave you with this....here is what I would do if I were not currently a member of the main league but I want to keep hanging out and playing in the RW Universe...

1. I would reply to this thread and announce my intent to remain.
2. I would pay attention to all sections of this forum, especially the WAR ROOM section to see how things are worked out for the future over the course of the next month.
3. I would be as active as possible and hopefully that would mean 30 or more posts per month while I wait to see what transpires.

While those not in the main league do not have a say in the annual owners meeting, you will have the ability to follow along.  You should.  

I know we have openings in the main league but they will not be filled immediately for 2 reasons...

1. A new incoming owner cannot vote on proposals with the same insight existing owners have and this league needs those types of decisions made by those who can do so with that level of knowledge.

2. We have a new policy going into place for assessing the best fit for our league as well as an idea for how those waiting to get in or just hang out can do so and have a good time.



There are some really great folks around here that are not in the main league.  I hope you guys stick around.  I really do.  I think the wait will be worth it.




Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Fri May 12, 2017 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
San Tropez Eclipse
 
 
avatar

Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:17 pm

I know the main league isn't for me. I'm sorry RWTC has fallen to the wayside.

With that said, I enjoy popping in, reading, sonetimes posting, albeit not the 30 posts pet month.

If I'm still welcome to interact on occasion in this manner ,  then great. I enjoy this community.
If not,  it's cool.  You're still my banner-making guy. vote yes




Last edited by San Tropez Eclipse on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:58 pm

I wasn't in RWTC (I showed up on this website well after the season started), but I will still post my intention to remain on this thread, just to cover my bases.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21575

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:47 pm

San Tropez Eclipse wrote:
I know the main league isn't for me. I'm sorry RWTC has fallen to the wayside.

With that said, I enjoy popping in, reading, sonetimes posting, albeit not the 30 posts pet month.

If I'm still welcome to interact on occasion in this manner ,  then great. I enjoy this community.
If not,  it's cool.  You're still my banner-making guy. vote yes

You're absolutely welcome to hang with us man. Maybe where we're headed is still something you'll be into so stay tuned.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21575

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Charm City Justice wrote:
I wasn't in RWTC (I showed up on this website well after the season started), but I will still post my intention to remain on this thread, just to cover my bases.

I think you're a great fit around here so definitely hope you hang around.


Back to top Go down
Richmond Rapids
 
 
avatar

Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:57 pm

Sorry to see the redraft league go as I enjoyed it this year but I understand. I'm to be determined on my interest in the main league as I need to assess my dynasty portfolio over the next couple of weeks. But like Pete, I would love to read up on things and interact with you all.


Back to top Go down
Shoreview Shockers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:34 pm

Uuuh, I hate to see it go away but I understand. I'm sure it's a lot of work to set it up and keep it
Running and I don't help with any of it so who am I to bitch about it going away? I just want to say thanks to Andy and everyone else involved. I had a fun time and it introduced me to IDP which I like.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2039

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:14 am

One thing I gotta say, the RWTC was a perfect place for me to learn about IDP.  Now that I have 1 fantasy football season under my belt with IDP, I am officially an expert.


Ok, maybe not. laughing  Either way, this was a great way for me to get my feet wet with IDP and having a lot of fun in doing so.  Unless my account get deleted this off-season, I plan on sticking around.

SMAK Out!




Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4966

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:14 am

I really wish you all would stay and join the minor league.  It is something that requires very little extra than you do now, you really decide your participation.  You only need to knock it out of the park in participation if you want to be considered for the main league at some point.  You can 100% stay in the minor league the entire time.  You basically would be in a dynasty league commitment vs a redraft commitment from my understanding of it.  So stick around.


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:37 am

Thanks Andy. I enjoyed the league despite my team sucking BALLS and still remain happy to put myself forward for whatever is available. If that is the minor league, or eventually getting onto the wait list for the main league, I am happy.

Let me know if there is anything I am missing, or could be contributing more.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21575

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:16 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I really wish you all would stay and join the minor league.  It is something that requires very little extra than you do now, you really decide your participation.  You only need to knock it out of the park in participation if you want to be considered for the main league at some point.  You can 100% stay in the minor league the entire time.  You basically would be in a dynasty league commitment vs a redraft commitment from my understanding of it.  So stick around.

Great post.

The changes coming are merely to help achieve our goals of finding qualified folks for our main league or at the very least have people here that give a shit and are held accountable. If you're even posting in this thread then you are likely of who I am referring to and it isn't you.

As Carla said, the GAME won't be really any harder to manage for you fine folks. I sincerely hope you hang on.


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1381

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:36 am

I am fully immersed in this seedy underworld. If there is anything I can help out with, let me know. I am announcing my intention to stay and contribute.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21575

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Tomorrow I will be going through the finances of the RWTC and getting settled up with everyone or making those arrangements anyway.

This particular thread will be moved to the main lobby section tomorrow as well.

At that time, the rest of this section will be cast aside to make way for the future. If there are any threads in this section that you hold dear and feel I should move to a section that will see next week, just bump it and let me know.

Otherwise, tomorrow will be the official end.

Thanks


Back to top Go down
San Tropez Eclipse
 
 
avatar

Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Tomorrow I will be going through the finances of the RWTC and getting settled up with everyone or making those arrangements anyway.

This particular thread will be moved to the main lobby section tomorrow as well.

At that time, the rest of this section will be cast aside to make way for the future.  If there are any threads in this section that you hold dear and feel I should move to a section that will see next week, just bump it and let me know.

Otherwise, tomorrow will be the official end.

Thanks


Perhaps the thread where Ed posted a GIF. thumbsup


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21575

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:26 pm

San Tropez Eclipse wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Tomorrow I will be going through the finances of the RWTC and getting settled up with everyone or making those arrangements anyway.

This particular thread will be moved to the main lobby section tomorrow as well.

At that time, the rest of this section will be cast aside to make way for the future.  If there are any threads in this section that you hold dear and feel I should move to a section that will see next week, just bump it and let me know.

Otherwise, tomorrow will be the official end.

Thanks


Perhaps the thread where Ed posted a GIF. thumbsup

That's all of them, right? Laughing


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4379

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
San Tropez Eclipse wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Tomorrow I will be going through the finances of the RWTC and getting settled up with everyone or making those arrangements anyway.

This particular thread will be moved to the main lobby section tomorrow as well.

At that time, the rest of this section will be cast aside to make way for the future.  If there are any threads in this section that you hold dear and feel I should move to a section that will see next week, just bump it and let me know.

Otherwise, tomorrow will be the official end.

Thanks


Perhaps the thread where Ed posted a GIF. thumbsup

That's all of them, right?  Laughing

No, the really old one from a few years ago.


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:46 pm



Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3048

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:47 am



Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:30 pm

RIP RWTC LOLZ


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The end of RWTC   

Back to top Go down
 
The end of RWTC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: