HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Congratulations Brad!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22970

PostSubject: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:11 am

Congratulations to the Whiskey Creek Gadabouts for being the 2016 Roster Wars champions. Way to go Brad!





Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:13 am

Congratulations to the Gadabouts! party4


Back to top Go down
Online
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:12 am

1st Nicely done Brad! cheers


Back to top Go down
Online
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8747

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:49 am

Well done Brad - great season!

clap


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3113

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:11 am



Back to top Go down
Online
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:33 am

Awesome thanks! The banner looks good! Great Season everyone.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:00 am

What a year Brad. Congrats. And that banner is awesome.


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1641

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:01 am

Congratulations Brad!


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7818

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:10 am

CONGRATS B!!!


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:31 am

Congratulations Brad. Ray Rice looks good on your banner


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8085

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:49 am

Awesome job Brad! And very cool colors/banner.


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:56 am

Congrats Brad!


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2957

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:53 am

Congratulations Brad.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5305

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:11 am



Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2482

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:12 am

Congratulations Brad! voodoo


Back to top Go down
Online
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:52 am

Congrats Brad!!


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:08 pm

Congrats Brad.  Banner looks awesome.



Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Congrats Brad.  Banner looks awesome.


Ha...

Matt, if it makes you feel any better, you did meet your goals for this season. In our hangout you said you were tired of finishing in third and that THIS was the year that you'd do better... And you did! Evil laugh Wait... too soon?


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5904

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:15 pm

Brad got hot and stayed hot.  I like this CHAMPION


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2983

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:15 pm

Great Job Brad! I'm so glad you brought the title back to the DD! Thank you for giving Crabtree and Steve Smith Sr a ring!


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2983

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Brad got hot and stayed hot.  I like this CHAMPION

See Brad... She thinks you're hot... There may be a face to be sat on in your future!


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:17 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Congrats Brad.  Banner looks awesome.


Ha...

Matt, if it makes you feel any better, you did meet your goals for this season.  In our hangout you said you were tired of finishing in third and that THIS was the year that you'd do better... And you did!   Evil laugh   Wait... too soon?

My wife said the same thing.  She also guaranteed me that I wouldn't win when I put in writing "Championship or bust"  laughing


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22970

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:17 pm

Matt, is it better to get there and come up short or not make it there at all? There are a bunch of us who don't have sufficient information to answer that question.

Brad, not sure how many leagues you play in these days or how you did in them but how did this win stack up? I'm down to just this league and my work league (which I've won twice) so in my world this win would be EVERYTHING but I'm curious how it is for others.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:18 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Great Job Brad!  I'm so glad you kept brought the the title back to the in DD!  Thank you for giving Crabtree and Steve Smith Sr a ring!

I think that trade was the key to me having a chance this year. Nice that Steve Smith can retire a champion. If I ever see him, I'm sure he'll be super glad to hear that. ;)


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:22 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Matt, is it better to get there and come up short or not make it there at all?  There are a bunch of us who don't have sufficient information to answer that question.

Brad, not sure how many leagues you play in these days or how you did in them but how did this win stack up? I'm down to just this league and my work league (which I've won twice) so in my world this win would be EVERYTHING but I'm curious how it is for others.

I'm in 3 leagues and did pretty well in all of them.  In my other two leagues I lost in the semi's in both.  If I had to predict, I would have thought I would have won one of those leagues before RW; although I was really liking my chances this post-season based on how steady my team has been rather than the up/down that I've experienced in the past.  

But, this was awesome! I was so glad when the Lions/Cowboys game finally ended!!  I mentioned it in another thread, but the 4 days of football, wreaked havoc on my insides.. Instead of agonizing for a day over a decision, I felt I was flip flopping like crazy and analyzing every single detail about the match-ups

Regardless, it's awesome to have won the championship in the league where I spend the vast majority of my time.




Last edited by Whiskey Creek Gadabouts on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5712

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:22 pm

Congrats Brad!

cheers

Fucking dders......

bang head on wall bang head on wall bang head on wall


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2983

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:24 pm

While I was obviously tuned out for this past week around here, I was in 2 championships this week and gotta say... four days of football was retarded! NFL is insane.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22970

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:25 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Matt, is it better to get there and come up short or not make it there at all?  There are a bunch of us who don't have sufficient information to answer that question.

Brad, not sure how many leagues you play in these days or how you did in them but how did this win stack up? I'm down to just this league and my work league (which I've won twice) so in my world this win would be EVERYTHING but I'm curious how it is for others.

I'm in 3 leagues and did pretty well in all of them.  In my other two leagues I lost in the semi's in both.  If I had to predict, I would have thought I would have one one of those leagues before RW; although I was really liking my chances this offseason based on how steady my team has been rather than the up/down that I've experienced in the past.  

But, this was awesome! I was so glad when the Lions/Cowboys game finally ended!!  I mentioned it in another thread, but the 4 days of football, wreaked havoc on my insides.. Instead of agonizing for a day over a decision, I felt I was flip flopping like crazy and analyzing every single detail about the match-ups

Regardless, it's awesome to have won the championship in the league where I spend the vast majority of my time.

Yeah, being out of it I really didn't pay much attention to the NFL games this week, just caught whatever whenever but I can totally see how it would suck when so much is on the line. I'm the camp that wishes all the games could just be on Sundays every week. Mondays I can live with but Thursday Night games being 3 days earlier is lame. Having to endure Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday games in the championship all while your supposed to be a good family member during a holiday is a real bitch.


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:57 pm

Congrats Brad!!

But to be honest, your success in this and our other league is starting to impact my fondness for you. It would help ou relationship of you took a tumble next season in one or both. tongue


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Having to endure Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday games in the championship all while your supposed to be a good family member during a holiday is a real bitch.

Yea, being in two other finals, I pissed the wife off pretty good this weekend with my concern over the games. She just doesn't understand. Went 1-1 so I'll probably use some of the prize money to buy her something nice... Probably


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:08 pm

Congrats Brad


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3753

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Brad, Congrats on a fine season and winning the RW Title. Kudos, man!!!

cheers


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5904

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:42 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Having to endure Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday games in the championship all while your supposed to be a good family member during a holiday is a real bitch.

Yea, being in two other finals, I pissed the wife off pretty good this weekend with my concern over the games. She just doesn't understand. Went 1-1 so I'll probably use some of the prize money to buy her something nice... Probably

This never happens at my house.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20222

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:59 am

VERY happy for your Brad! You really deserve it. Congrats on the BIG WIN.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Congrats Brad! The fantasy gods definitely smiled upon you and allowed you to string together some nice games at exactly the right time! cheers


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4349

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Congrats!


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22970

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Interesting fact and possible motivation for some teams...

At this time last year, Brad and his Gadabouts had just won the Urine Trouble Bowl. What a difference a year can make!!!!


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Way to go, Brad! Glad to see the trophy staying on the DD side.



Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8085

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Way to go, Brad!  Glad to see the trophy staying on the DD side.  


Hey Corey! Miss you man! Glad you visiting us


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22970

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:33 pm

No doubt...would love to see more Corey around here.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:54 am

Well look what the cat dragged in. Haha, good to see you buddy.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Pretty much the greatest thread to come back to! Feel free to bump this thread anytime Corey!

Good to see you around man!


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Ha! I figured if there was a thread worth bumping, it was this one.

RW looks stronger than ever. Not surprised, but damn glad to see it.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Ha!  I figured if there was a thread worth bumping, it was this one.  

RW looks stronger than ever.  Not surprised, but damn glad to see it.

It's because of people like you, and all the other former owners who laid the groundwork and put in hard work and helped built what we can enjoy today!


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Brad!   

Back to top Go down
 
Congratulations Brad!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: