HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Chapter 4 Pro Bowl Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Chapter 4 Pro Bowl Thread   Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Let me know anyone from your roster you think would be a good start this week.  I haven't really looked into it yet, but it looks like some of my top guys will be resting.  Let's win some WB.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 Pro Bowl Thread   Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:21 pm

I think Rodgers would be a good play as he is playing for the division title.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 Pro Bowl Thread   Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:05 pm

I'm worried a lot of our best guys will be sitting on Sunday.  Maybe this will help.  Here is who I see as all of our best options (in no particular order), without considering who won't play week 17.  We can narrow down from this list.  Let me know who you like as our best options, or who you think I missed.  I bolded a quick list of who could be good starters, and crossed out those I'm worried about playing time next week.  I think I got enough from each roster.  Please add your thoughts because I am far from confident about this...  laughing

QB- Rodgers, Brady, Luck, Dak, Roethlisberger, Eli

RB- Zeke, Shady, Bell, Murray, Freeman, Coleman, Miller

WR- AB, Cooper, Edelman, DT, Sanders, Wallace, Crowder, RMatthews, Diggs, SSmith, Rogers

TE- Reed, Brate, Walker, Rudolph, Witten, Clay

PK- Lutz, Hopkins, Crosby

DT- Joseph, Short, Cox, Williams

DE- Ansah, Avril, Griffen, Vernon, Campbell, Bennett, Williams, Hunter

LB- Freeman, Kirksey, Wagner, Wright, Preston Brown, Collins, Timmons, Barron, Poz, Kendricks, TDavis

CB- Nelson, Shead, Cooper, DRC, Jenkins, McCourty

S- Collins, Addae, Wilson, Berry, Neal,

Last edited by Philadelphia Pigskins on Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 Pro Bowl Thread   Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:17 pm

Heard today that the Bills are benching TT in favor of EJ Manual...That might give pause to playing both shady ad clay. They are playing the Jets though so they might still go off...

Without looking anything up how many of these guys are playing on teams where the HC has been fired? That might also drive players to perform knowing a new staff is coming in and studying film.

I know these thoughts contradict each other so GOOD LUCK!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 Pro Bowl Thread   Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:54 pm

Just some quick thoughts, but you all know what my efficiency rating was so give it the appropriate weight:

QB- Rodgers, Brady, Luck, Dak, RoethlisbergerEli

I'd lean towards Brady and Rodgers.  Both should play all game or put up a lot of points before being benched.  

RB- ZekeShadyBellMurray, Freeman, Coleman, Miller

Zeke, Shady, and Murray should all be playing this week and are great options.  The Rex firing doesn't concern me.  

WR- ABCooperEdelman, DT, Sanders, Wallace, Crowder, RMatthews, Diggs, SSmith, Rogers

Cooper has been sooooo disappointing lately.  I like Crowder and Smith as dark-horse candidates.  I'd also look at Edelman and DT over the others.

TE- Reed, Brate, Walker, Rudolph, Witten, Clay

Can we trust Reed?  I'd go with Walker as you note.  Brate is tempting but I'd rather plug in a guy like Freeman or DT over him.

PK- Lutz, Hopkins, Crosby

Hopkins has been a stud all year.

DT- Joseph, Short, Cox, Williams

Agreed

DE- Ansah, Avril, Griffen, VernonCampbell, Bennett, Williams, Hunter

I think that you gotta find a way to get Hunter in.  He's been on fire lately and he gets the Bears.  

LB- Freeman, Kirksey, WagnerWright, Preston Brown, CollinsTimmonsBarron, Poz, Kendricks, TDavis

Kirksey, Poz, Kendricks, Davis, and Preston for me

CB- Nelson, Shead, Cooper, DRC, Jenkins, McCourty

CB?  Who knows?  Who cares?  

S- CollinsAddae, Wilson, Berry, Neal,

Collins and go with your gut.  I do think that Mike Adams deserves a look here.  He's been on a nice 4 game stretch and they have the Jags this week.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 Pro Bowl Thread   Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Just some quick thoughts, but you all know what my efficiency rating was so give it the appropriate weight:

QB- Rodgers, Brady, Luck, Dak, RoethlisbergerEli

I'd lean towards Brady and Rodgers.  Both should play all game or put up a lot of points before being benched.  

Brady and Rodgers for me too.  Both QBs are playing for something.  I think this is no brainer.

RB- ZekeShadyBellMurray, Freeman, Coleman, Miller

Zeke, Shady, and Murray should all be playing this week and are great options.  The Rex firing doesn't concern me.  

I agree.  They are studs.  I would never worry about Zeke and Shady.  Without Mariota, Murray could see a bunch in the box, but Titans need to win.  Murrary could catch  at least 5 balls.  I would consider Freeman as an alternative too.

WR- ABCooperEdelman, DT, Sanders, Wallace, Crowder, RMatthews, Diggs, SSmith, Rogers

Cooper has been sooooo disappointing lately.  I like Crowder and Smith as dark-horse candidates.  I'd also look at Edelman and DT over the others.

Edelman should be in for sure.  Patriots need to win.  Thomas should be good too.  Perhaps we should go RB heavy instead of questionable picks at WR.  WR is our weakness in my opinion.

TE- Reed, Brate, Walker, Rudolph, Witten, Clay

Can we trust Reed?  I'd go with Walker as you note.  Brate is tempting but I'd rather plug in a guy like Freeman or DT over him.

We should pick one TE.  Rudolph has been very consistent the last 4 weeks.  I also like Brate.  Walker may struggle with a new QB.

PK- Lutz, Hopkins, Crosby

Hopkins has been a stud all year.

DT- Joseph, Short, Cox, Williams

Agreed

DE- Ansah, Avril, Griffen, VernonCampbell, Bennett, Williams, Hunter

I think that you gotta find a way to get Hunter in.  He's been on fire lately and he gets the Bears.  

LB- Freeman, Kirksey, WagnerWright, Preston Brown, CollinsTimmonsBarron, Poz, Kendricks, TDavis

Kirksey, Poz, Kendricks, Davis, and Preston for me.

Freeman and Wagner are also very safe picks.

CB- Nelson, Shead, Cooper, DRC, Jenkins, McCourty

CB?  Who knows?  Who cares?  

S- CollinsAddae, Wilson, Berry, Neal,

Collins and go with your gut.  I do think that Mike Adams deserves a look here.  He's been on a nice 4 game stretch and they have the Jags this week.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 Pro Bowl Thread   Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Ignore

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 Pro Bowl Thread   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4 Pro Bowl Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum