Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:07 am

Warning: Do not watch this with kids, animals and/or other sensitive creatures.

From the house, the snow looked like it would be great for snowmen.  Not the case.  I never wear tank tops so you just saw the first and only time that shirt will be worn by me.  In hindsight I should have used gloves so I could have done a longer video and did things right but its Christmas so fuck ya...you get what you get.

middle finger

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:34 am

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:36 am

Hahahaha!!!! Omg what is that white stuff in your yard! "Fuckall ya!" Hahaha

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:39 am

I am still laughing. The whining was the best part. "My hands are cold. Waaah, Waaah".

I loved the credits at the end.

My entire family watched this. It was better than "The Christmas Sorry" on TNT.

Very well done. Merry Christmas!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:48 am

OMG freaking awesome. Besides the harsh words to the Tyrants of course. You made good on your bet Andy, great job!!!

McCunty Clause. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas Indeed!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:28 am

rofl rofl rofl

LOL funny shit man & love the black socks too  Laughing

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:27 pm

I love it!

lol 2 laughing rofl cheers

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Nice try Andy; BUT...

...have to call BS.  Get your ass back out there and build a "real" snowman; ya know, old top hat, corn cob pipe, button nose, and two eyes made out of coal...

Weak sauce McCunty!! vote no lol3

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:52 pm

ROFL

Brilliant. The credits were a nice touch.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:28 pm

What had me laughing was your hands being cold and then at the end you were kneeled down on the snow with your bare leg and you don't even seem to notice because your hands are so cold. rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:43 pm

You don't even know....when I looked out I thought it looked like perfect snowman weather so when I got out there and first bent down and realized it was hard ice shit I was devastated. With gloves I could have at least gotten somewhere with it. My neighbors did see us out there too...sent me a text an hour later with a picture of us from their house that said "nice legs!" lol 2

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
You don't even know....when I looked out I thought it looked like perfect snowman weather so when I got out there and first bent down and realized it was hard ice shit I was devastated.  With gloves I could have at least gotten somewhere with it.  My neighbors did see us out there too...sent me a text an hour later with a picture of us from their house that said "nice legs!" lol 2

"What is this idiot doing NOW?"

Haha, that's funny. The least they could have done was offer you an old fashioned.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:08 am

This was exceptionally enjoyable. I'm looking forward to part two where you make a dozen snow angels in a tank top.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:54 am

Haha very funny

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:58 am

Whoa.....you kicked the Nick snowman to the curb.  I have wished I could do that so many times.

Kudos to you for paying up.   Val - best video recording skills ever.  You rock~

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:09 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Whoa.....you kicked the Nick snowman to the curb.  I have wished I could do that so many times

no

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:03 am

That was great! I have to agree the credits rolled it all together, good stuff!

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:52 am

Well now that I know how to get videos on here, I may just do more of that.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:54 am

laughing

Awesome.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Well now that I know how to get videos on here, I may just do more of that.  

Exactly kick Nick in the balls anytime.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:06 am

Awesome! Love the kicking of Snowman Nick and his "little head".

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:53 am

Fucking awesome!!!

Back to top Go down
Shoreview Shockers

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:13 pm

This video must go viral. I feel like I just won the lottery after watching this. Pure gold!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:29 pm

You should have started a bonfire with you ridiculous wood pile. Then you could have warmed your poor little hands up.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
You should have started a bonfire with you ridiculous wood pile. Then you could have warmed your poor little hands up.

Cuz a Christmas MORNING fire isn't weird. raise eyebrow

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Just as weird as exposing your pale ass legs to the world! I'm surprised the neighbors were actually able to take a picture. I'd assume there would be a giant glare coming off of you.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Just as weird as exposing your pale ass legs to the world! I'm surprised the neighbors were actually able to take a picture. I'd assume there would be a giant glare coming off of you.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Back to top Go down
San Tropez Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:22 am

That was awesome. lol3

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:22 pm

Great stuff bossman

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:55 pm

And it gets better every time I watch it.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:47 am

Bump. For smiles.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:25 pm

This brings back happy memories! Thanks Nick!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:22 pm

OMG!!! I dont know how I missed this, but this is awesome!

Zoom in like the Godzilla movies laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***   

Back to top Go down

The Eternals vs Tyrants Bet Payoff Video ***NSFW***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: