HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Random RWP info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8509

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I LIKE WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT MARK!

Underneath a lizard's arse?
ROFL

Sounds like a metal band's album title.




Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun May 21, 2017 9:16 pm

I gotta get going folks...work tomorrow and I'm assuming TT will wrap up their draft by the time I get home. I will have post-draft info and instructions for you at that time.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon May 22, 2017 8:23 pm

As per usual, we have a blind bid waiver period after the draft before it's open to FCFS waivers and I set that for 24 hours.  I set it up from 8pm tonight until 8pm tomorrow night CENTRAL TIME.




Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5141

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon May 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Not sure, but do the players have to be unlocked to be picked up on waivers?


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon May 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Not sure, but do the players have to be unlocked to be picked up on waivers?

Not sure either. I locked them thinking it would acknowledge we're doing waivers. Maybe I'll unlock them...


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4923

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon May 22, 2017 11:45 pm

No need to unlock them. Waivers will still process.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2407

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 2:40 am

Nice add... laughing


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7472

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 6:53 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Nice add... laughing

vote yes


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9593

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 7:38 am

Noticed that right away. cheers


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 8:13 am

Trying to warn the new recruits about me before I can scare them off?


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1304

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 8:51 am

Not sure if this is the correct space, but can someone explain why RG3 is listed as a Cleveland QB by MFL, but so far as I can tell he is actually a Free Agent? I know our rules say players can only be dropped for free if they are a free agent on MFL but I feel like he should be unless I am missing something.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5141

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 8:54 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Not sure if this is the correct space, but can someone explain why RG3 is listed as a Cleveland QB by MFL, but so far as I can tell he is actually a Free Agent?  I know our rules say players can only be dropped for free if they are a free agent on MFL but I feel like he should be unless I am missing something.

When you see stuff like that, send a ticket into MFL. They'll usually have it corrected/updated overnight.


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1304

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 8:56 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Charm City Justice wrote:
Not sure if this is the correct space, but can someone explain why RG3 is listed as a Cleveland QB by MFL, but so far as I can tell he is actually a Free Agent?  I know our rules say players can only be dropped for free if they are a free agent on MFL but I feel like he should be unless I am missing something.

When you see stuff like that, send a ticket into MFL.  They'll usually have it corrected/updated overnight.

Thanks, I will do that.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4923

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 10:28 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
As per usual, we have a blind bid waiver period after the draft before it's open to FCFS waivers and I set that for 24 hours.  I set it up from 8pm tonight until 8pm tomorrow night CENTRAL TIME.



So do FCFS waivers open at 8:01 PM Central Time tonight?


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 11:02 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Trying to warn the new recruits about me before I can scare them off?  

Only if you can do this!


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 11:04 am

You won't catch me doing that! No thank you.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2487

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 11:19 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Nice add... laughing


You know, I've seen it up there, but I thought it was a pop up ad, so I didn't pay any attention until now.  Had to get my glasses to read it.  Then I noticed the gas mask guy was gone too.  I gotta start getting more observant around here.  grin


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 12:25 pm

Saw it this morning. Funny addition.


Back to top Go down
Denver Demons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

You know, I've seen it up there, but I thought it was a pop up ad, so I didn't pay any attention until now.  Had to get my glasses to read it.  Then I noticed the gas mask guy was gone too.  I gotta start getting more observant around here.  grin

I think I'm gonna miss gas-mask guy, but that's some pretty funny stuff lol3

"Use of alcohol encouraged" - especially during the minor league draft, fellow rookies wink


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2880

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 1:24 pm

I'm a fan of the immature humor . . .


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 1:38 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
As per usual, we have a blind bid waiver period after the draft before it's open to FCFS waivers and I set that for 24 hours.  I set it up from 8pm tonight until 8pm tomorrow night CENTRAL TIME.



So do FCFS waivers open at 8:01 PM Central Time tonight?

In theory, yes. I'm still getting acquainted with the new setup.


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 23, 2017 6:32 pm

The one update that was supposed to be streamlined with this years updates was waivers, and imo it took a few steps back


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 30, 2017 11:14 am

I have decided we will choose Minor League conference/division placement once everyone has paid up. Doing it before then doesn't make sense.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 30, 2017 11:47 am

I already picked.


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I have decided we will choose Minor League conference/division placement once everyone has paid up.  Doing it before then doesn't make sense.

Sounds like a plan. Got plenty of time until we draft so no rush from me.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7900

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Good luck to all the minor leaguers!


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:38 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I have decided we will choose Minor League conference/division placement once everyone has paid up.  Doing it before then doesn't make sense.
vote yes


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:09 pm

The Minor League site is now live. An invitation should have gone out to all participants just now so let me know if you didn't receive it. The button at the top of this site on the far right is now also linked so you can check it out if you're not playing and for easy jumping once you guys are all set up over there.



Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:13 pm

The schedule seen on the Minor League site is accurate. It matches the main league setup as outlined in our bylaws.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:17 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The schedule seen on the Minor League site is accurate.  It matches the main league setup as outlined in our bylaws.  

Is there a way to make it so it doesn't default to mobile view on on mobile. I can do it with my other leagues, but it looks like you have the customize option turned off.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:17 pm

On the MY TEAM tab, under "my draft picks" you'll likely see incorrect info for 2017 because I can't figure out how to reset that but it makes no difference since there will not be a 2017 draft. The future picks are distributed as they should be.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6467

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:21 pm

I'm sure you're planning on this, but in case not, can you at some point change the name to add 'minor league' or something? Right now both come up as 'Roster Wars' under my leagues


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The schedule seen on the Minor League site is accurate.  It matches the main league setup as outlined in our bylaws.  

Is there a way to make it so it doesn't default to mobile view on on mobile. I can do it with my other leagues, but it looks like you have the customize option turned off.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:23 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The schedule seen on the Minor League site is accurate.  It matches the main league setup as outlined in our bylaws.  

Is there a way to make it so it doesn't default to mobile view on on mobile. I can do it with my other leagues, but it looks like you have the customize option turned off.

I'll look to see if there is a toggle for that. The coding I now use at MFG is designed so the site will look good on most mobile devices without side-scrolling which is something that comes up often. On my phone, I can easily toggle to desktop mode. I know some devices will refuse to portray the site as intended so those devices should be burned.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I'm sure you're planning on this, but in case not, can you at some point change the name to add 'minor league' or something?  Right now both come up as 'Roster Wars' under my leagues

Corrected. Thanks


Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns
 
 
avatar

Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:28 pm

Great stuff.


Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns
 
 
avatar

Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The schedule seen on the Minor League site is accurate.  It matches the main league setup as outlined in our bylaws.  

Is there a way to make it so it doesn't default to mobile view on on mobile. I can do it with my other leagues, but it looks like you have the customize option turned off.

I'll look to see if there is a toggle for that.  The coding I now use at MFG is designed so the site will look good on most mobile devices without side-scrolling which is something that comes up often.  On my phone, I can easily toggle to desktop mode.  I know some devices will refuse to portray the site as intended so those devices should be burned.

MFL recently updated their previously horrible mobile version. No side scrolling necessary as it's a proper mobile site.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The schedule seen on the Minor League site is accurate.  It matches the main league setup as outlined in our bylaws.  

Is there a way to make it so it doesn't default to mobile view on on mobile. I can do it with my other leagues, but it looks like you have the customize option turned off.

I'll look to see if there is a toggle for that.  The coding I now use at MFG is designed so the site will look good on most mobile devices without side-scrolling which is something that comes up often.  On my phone, I can easily toggle to desktop mode.  I know some devices will refuse to portray the site as intended so those devices should be burned.

MFL recently updated their previously horrible mobile version. No side scrolling necessary as it's a proper mobile site.

Yeah, but while they focused on the mobile thing since everyone has their face buried in their phone all day, all past coding done by 3rd party services like mine got hijacked hard forcing us to redo everything. I just wrapped this up this past week not only for RW but for my clients.

Ben, I am not seeing anything on my end to control that. You sure you can't tell your phone how you want it? I would think that would be a savable preference on there.

I believe the vast majority wants the MFL site to have the mobile version. I don't use my mobile device enough to care one way or the other.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The schedule seen on the Minor League site is accurate.  It matches the main league setup as outlined in our bylaws.  

Is there a way to make it so it doesn't default to mobile view on on mobile. I can do it with my other leagues, but it looks like you have the customize option turned off.

I'll look to see if there is a toggle for that.  The coding I now use at MFG is designed so the site will look good on most mobile devices without side-scrolling which is something that comes up often.  On my phone, I can easily toggle to desktop mode.  I know some devices will refuse to portray the site as intended so those devices should be burned.
 It's not a huge deal either way, my phone just defaults it back to mobile every time. This is what the checkbox says in my other leagues.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:08 am

I didn't realize it was a by owner setting....should be fixed for you


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Alright folks, all but ready to take my leave at this point. My son is home sick today so I wrapped up almost everything this morning. I will be around, not just disappearing for a month but the exact date of my official return is foggy at the moment. The point of this break is for me to be able to focus most of my energy on something outside of RW and MFG (which is also temporarily closed) so don't be surprised if you still see me dropping by and yapping at ya here or there and don't see me being absent for days at a time as some sign that I'm not interested in RW.

The only thing that I wasn't able to get done before now that I wish I could have was logos for the new teams. I believe there are 8 of you left. It'll get done so just be patient. So many new folks in a short time frame obviously made it tough. The wait will be worth it.

With that...keep doing what you know to do, hold down the fort and just cuz I ain't standing over your asses doesn't mean it's time to slack.

Fun side game: How many members are more active than me this month (assuming a new record) and how many still below me despite me being purposely gone?


Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings
 
 
avatar

Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Enjoy your time away skipper!


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1304

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Fun side game: How many members are more active than me this month (assuming a new record) and how many still below me despite me being purposely gone?

Well you are already at 87 posts, so that is quite a head start on most people not named Justin and Nick. Enjoy the downtime.


Back to top Go down
Denver Demons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:30 pm

I'm sure some will want to dock part of your $0.13 for this lengthy vacation, but you've earned it! laughing

Enjoy the downtime!


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9593

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Enjoy the time, but I know you will be here more than some are already. You are an addict. laughing


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5141

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
I'm sure some will want to dock part of your $0.13 for this lengthy vacation, but you've earned it! laughing

Enjoy the downtime!

Good point. It's not a salaried position. Of course he'll be docked pay.


Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Have a good break! No worries about the logos at all - fun to have but by no means a pressing matter


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19933

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:11 pm

Have fun you crazy kid you.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7900

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:12 pm

Enjoy the break bro.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Good luck with the sex change. The recovery time isn't as long as you think. You will be back soon. Oh, and don't worry about having to learn how to pee sitting down, Justin can give you advice with that.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   

Back to top Go down
 
Random RWP info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: