Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 11:20 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Unfortunately, I was blamed.

To be fair, you're a likely suspect! laughing

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 12:42 pm

FYI, Greg picked and the draft screen still looks right. Looks like you fixed it boss.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
FYI, Greg picked and the draft screen still looks right.  Looks like you fixed it boss.
Ya but has anyone even heard of that TE? What is Greg smoking?

Oops wrong thread sorry. Great job Commish fixing whatever you fixed.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 12:57 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
FYI, Greg picked and the draft screen still looks right.  Looks like you fixed it boss.
Ya but has anyone even heard of that TE? What is Greg smoking?

Oops wrong thread sorry. Great job Commish fixing whatever you fixed.

Hopefully nothing.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 2:40 pm

I don't think he was smoking. I think it is the after effects of chewing on that foreskin. That can cause gum cancer you know.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Looks like it's still working for me too and both conferences have picked.....which now has me wondering what the hell was broken. All I did was take some things down and put them back up...and was fully expecting the issue to reoccur.

Feels like the equivalent of slapping the side of a tv that isn't working and making it work. laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 6:19 pm

I just realized we have a lot of LOCKED players and my first attempt to unlock them didn't work. In the off chance you want to draft one and I haven't figured out a solution by then, shoot me an email.

Hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 8:20 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I just realized we have a lot of LOCKED players and my first attempt to unlock them didn't work.  In the off chance you want to draft one and I haven't figured out a solution by then, shoot me an email.

Andy, this shouldn't be an issue. You can draft locked players. It's actually more of an issue for commishes that don't let people draft players dropped during the draft. Carla and I have both been struggling with that issue in the leagues that we run.

However, you can unlock them all. There are two ways that I know. First, go to REports/Players/Locked Players

http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2017/locked_players?L=38933

There should be an option to unlock all players.

Second, you can set an event in the league calendar to unlock all players at some point in the future, i.e. 15 minutes after you set it, and that will unlock everyone.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 8:40 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I just realized we have a lot of LOCKED players and my first attempt to unlock them didn't work.  In the off chance you want to draft one and I haven't figured out a solution by then, shoot me an email.

Andy, this shouldn't be an issue.  You can draft locked players.  It's actually more of an issue for commishes that don't let people draft players dropped during the draft.  Carla and I have both been struggling with that issue in the leagues that we run.

However, you can unlock them all.  There are two ways that I know.  First, go to REports/Players/Locked Players

http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2017/locked_players?L=38933

There should be an option to unlock all players.

Second, you can set an event in the league calendar to unlock all players at some point in the future, i.e. 15 minutes after you set it, and that will unlock everyone.

For commissioners -> setup -> general add drop setup -> dropped players are locked until -> players are not locked option

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 8:45 pm

@Matt, that will stop them from being locked in the first instance. But I don't that that it will unlock them.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
@Matt, that will stop them from being locked in the first instance. But I don't that that it will unlock them.

Gotcha do the reports option then do the commish setting for future. Good point.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Thanks man. I had to walk away so gonna look at it more soon.

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

I tried that and it didn't work...so I need to figure out why. I really didn't concern myself much with the new MFL setup of waivers and shit because I figured we didn't need it yet, let others sort it out and thought MFL would have communicated better about it a while back and they never did.

Now I need to start sorting through it.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Thanks man.  I had to walk away so gonna look at it more soon.

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

I tried that and it didn't work...so I need to figure out why.  I really didn't concern myself much with the new MFL setup of waivers and shit because I figured we didn't need it yet, let others sort it out and thought MFL would have communicated better about it a while back and they never did.

If you want to temporarily grant me commish access, I'd be happy to unlock them for you.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Thanks man.  I had to walk away so gonna look at it more soon.

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

I tried that and it didn't work...so I need to figure out why.  I really didn't concern myself much with the new MFL setup of waivers and shit because I figured we didn't need it yet, let others sort it out and thought MFL would have communicated better about it a while back and they never did.

If you want to temporarily grant me commish access, I'd be happy to unlock them for you.

I appreciate that but I need to learn it anyway or I'm a lousy commish....and if you mean individually nobody could do that. There are tons and tons locked currently. I just have to spend more than 2 minutes looking at the setup and I'm sure I'll get it.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Did you set the lock date for a point in the future? It looks like it was set for 6:15 pm your time today.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Did you set the lock date for a point in the future?  It looks like it was set for 6:15 pm your time today.

Yup, I did that at 6:01pm today so I was expecting it to work...at 6:17pm I realized it didn't.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Maybe try it an hour in advance? I know that MFL triggers every 15 minutes for actions so maybe it was too short of a window?

If nothing else, unlocking them on the locked players report has always worked for me.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Maybe try it an hour in advance?  I know that MFL triggers every 15 minutes for actions so maybe it was too short of a window?  

If nothing else, unlocking them on the locked players report has always worked for me.

I wasn't given that option earlier. I just went meddling and might have sorted it out. Well, all locked players have been unlocked anyway.

I'm gonna have to examine their new options further in the near future. I can see why people were bitching. It's the terminology they're using. Also, if I am understanding it properly then we're good for the time being but Roster Wars likely needs to have the current setting right now and I need to change it when the season gets here.

Too tired to dig deeper on it tonight but soon.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue May 16, 2017 10:42 pm

I'd offer to try and help but....

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 9:51 am

Damn it you changed my font color to green. I liked flying under the radar with that faded grey. Like a tombstone or something.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 9:52 am

Although that FORMER OWNER stamp should be like sorta former owner since I literally didn't even miss a season. It was like I'M GONE! *offseason* I'M BACK!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 10:56 am

I'm gonna have to figure out something to properly indicate what you are....oh the possibilities. lol3

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 11:54 am

A glimpse into the plans for the Minor League:

The plan is to have the auction draft begin sometime after the 4th of July. I know as we approach a full house some are excited to get it rolling (don't blame ya) but things take time and I have to juggle quite a few things so for simplicity we'll just blame for the delay.

Carla (Indiana Mayhem) is the Minor League commissioner if I haven't made that apparent enough yet.

I am hoping to get an MFL site setup for the Minor League fairly soon so we can get everyone logged in and situated. Will probably start collecting funds before long too.

That's what I know right now. This has definitely moved from an idea to a reality though so get ready! Another war is about to begin!!!!!

rock on

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 12:10 pm

The plan is to have the auction draft begin sometime after the 4th of July.  I know as we approach a full house some are excited to get it rolling (don't blame ya) but things take time and I have to juggle quite a few things so for simplicity we'll just blame for the delay.

Carla (Indiana Mayhem) is the Minor League commissioner if I haven't made that apparent enough yet.

I am hoping to get an MFL site setup for the Minor League fairly soon so we can get everyone logged in and situated.  Will probably start collecting funds before long too.

That's what I know right now.  This has definitely moved from an idea to a reality though so get ready!  Another war is about to begin!!!!!

rock on

Those of you who are new here, consider yourself blessed. In the past, Andy would post something like, "FYI, I have some big news about my ideas for the minor league, but you will have to wait." laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 12:13 pm

The more time the better for me. Delay away Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 12:29 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

The plan is to have the auction draft begin sometime after the 4th of July.  I know as we approach a full house some are excited to get it rolling (don't blame ya) but things take time and I have to juggle quite a few things so for simplicity we'll just blame for the delay.

I am hoping to get an MFL site setup for the Minor League fairly soon so we can get everyone logged in and situated.  Will probably start collecting funds before long too.

That's what I know right now.  This has definitely moved from an idea to a reality though so get ready!  Another war is about to begin!!!!!

rock on

Those of you who are new here, consider yourself blessed. In the past, Andy would post something like, "FYI, I have some big news about my ideas for the minor league, but you will have to wait."  laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 12:52 pm

rock on

One thing that you may want to consider is that training camps open July 27th (actually 20th for 2 teams). It may make sense to see if we can get the auction done before camps open. Nothing major enough to cause us to rush this. But something to think about if we are waiting until after July 4th because of the holiday -- at least for us Yanks. The UK contingent may not be quite as happy about the holiday.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

rock on

One thing that you may want to consider is that training camps open July 27th (actually 20th for 2 teams).  It may make sense to see if we can get the auction done before camps open.  Nothing major enough to cause us to rush this.  But something to think about if we are waiting until after July 4th because of the holiday -- at least for us Yanks.  The UK contingent may not be quite as happy about the holiday.

I'm not worried about camps opening. I'm concerned with my workload and schedule. If camps open while an auction is going on, people will proceed however they proceed.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Andy I saw that fail post before you deleted it. I tried to quote it but wasn't fast enough.

troll

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Andy I saw that fail post before you deleted it.  I tried to quote it but wasn't fast enough.  

troll  

Want me to execute this troll smiley?

AR15 firing troll

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 4:45 pm

Andy I saw that fail post before you deleted it.  I tried to quote it but wasn't fast enough.  

troll  

Want me to execute this troll smiley?

AR15 firing troll

I've backed up the troll smiley in triplicate. You can never kill it. I'd just have to image link it instead Laughing

Like how I used it on the MFG site

troll

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Of course I'd love to get it all rolling sooner rather than later but I'm sure it is a big undertaking. June is busy for us but I'm always online so I'll be around after July more too. Either way I'll be here. July fits better with my budget but June works too lol. My wife would be proud.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 9:45 pm

rock on

More time i spend in here the more jacked up im getting for this thing!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:

AnArChY!!! metal Evil laugh hehe so metal

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu May 18, 2017 12:05 am

Kansas City Kings wrote:

rock on

The infection is taking hold. mischevious

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu May 18, 2017 6:14 am

Kansas City Kings wrote:

rock on

The infection is taking hold.  mischevious

I think they make a cream for that.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu May 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Are you going to change your team name Justin? Mohawk Ridge Infections? Mohawk Ridge Creams?

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 4:37 am

[quote="Titletown Tyrants"]

Those of you who are new here, consider yourself blessed. In the past, Andy would post something like, "FYI, I have some big news about my ideas for the minor league, but you will have to wait."  laughing

This is an accurate statement. Lived it.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Are you going to change your team name Justin? Mohawk Ridge Infections? Mohawk Ridge Creams?

Mohawk Ridge Measles. Gotta keep the triple MRM going.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 8:17 am

I'd go with the Honey Hound Farm Queens

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 9:39 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

This is an accurate statement.  Lived it.

I like surprises but I have wicked impatience. #mycurse
tongue

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 10:00 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I'd go with the Honey Hound Farm Queens

But I'm not selling queens just yet!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 10:08 am

I wanna change my franchise name to Honey Hound Farms Justins. I want my head coach to be Justin in his Avatar picture and for Offense the Queen Bee and for Defense Justin in his bee keeper suit. My logo would be mean looking bees flying around a jar of honey and my home field name would be The Hive!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 10:10 am

I LIKE WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT MARK!

troll

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
I wanna change my franchise name to Honey Hound Farms Justins. I want my head coach to be Justin in his Avatar picture and for Offense the Queen Bee and for Defense Justin in his bee keeper suit. My logo would be mean looking bees flying around a EMPTY jar of honey and my home field name would be The Hive!

Fixed that for you....

wink

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 2:51 pm

I LIKE WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT MARK!

Underneath a lizard's arse?

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri May 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote: