View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:35 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
POOLWARS WILL PROBABLY NOT GET DONE TONIGHT - I HAVE SOME PERSONAL ISSUES GOING ON - WILL TRY TO DO IT TOMORROW

Hopefully everything is alright Eric. Take your time.

GF PROBLEMS

Dang. Women run the world.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Bro do what Nick does and just find a nice guy to live with. Problem solved, article on time

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:25 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Bro do what Nick does and just find a nice guy to live with. Problem solved, article on time

There are times I wish this was the case. Wings, beers, and football all the time. No nagging. But then other times I would get lonely.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:09 pm

No fighting during football season.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:13 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
POOLWARS WILL PROBABLY NOT GET DONE TONIGHT - I HAVE SOME PERSONAL ISSUES GOING ON - WILL TRY TO DO IT TOMORROW

GF PROBLEMS

Thanks for the heads up man. Hope you come out unscathed. Best of luck!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:19 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

GF PROBLEMS

Thanks for the heads up man.  Hope you come out unscathed.  Best of luck!

thanks - I survived - PW should be out later tonight

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:44 pm

He lives!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:38 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:53 pm

Q -- Just wondering why on the front page of the site the "Money" tab has a larger font than the rest of the tabs. Showed up early in the week, say Nov 1st and has remained. Is it a glitch? or something new?

Thanks, just curious is all.

Cool

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:56 pm

It's just Andy half adding things again. laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:15 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
It's just Andy half adding things again. laughing

shit happens

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:29 am

Well that meant to say "half assing", but autocorrect got the best of me again. You get the point.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:29 am

SO... WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "THE NEWSROOM" & "WARTIME PRESS" ?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:32 am

NEVERMIND - DIDNT LOOK THROUGHT THE THREAD

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:06 pm

There was a question today regarding the accuracy of an owners account. What occurred was, before had our club insurance fund that we have today, each account held that owners $50 insurance. Therefore, owners who've been here a while did not have a -$50 for their insurance money leaving after it had been deposited.

I have corrected this on all accounts so that nobody else thinks I'm shorting them 50 bones.

FYI

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Q -- Just wondering why on the front page of the site the "Money" tab has a larger font than the rest of the tabs.  Showed up early in the week, say Nov 1st and has remained.  Is it a glitch? or something new?

Thanks, just curious is all.

Cool

There was a question today regarding the accuracy of an owners account.  What occurred was, before had our club insurance fund that we have today, each account held that owners $50 insurance.  Therefore, owners who've been here a while did not have a -$50 for their insurance money leaving after it had been deposited.

I have corrected this on all accounts so that nobody else thinks I'm shorting them 50 bones.

FYI

Where does it show that?  In the MONEY tab?  rofl

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:30 pm

has anybody still in the survivor pool tried to make a pick yet?

it won't save my pick???

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:44 pm

has anybody still in the survivor pool tried to make a pick yet?

it won't save my pick???

I couldn't make my pick either.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:30 pm

that happened to me earlier today in another league... I had to change who i wanted to pick to someone else... save it... then go back to who I wanted. Pretty strange.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:34 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
that happened to me earlier today in another league... I had to change who i wanted to pick to someone else... save it... then go back to who I wanted. Pretty strange.

I've tried that as well without success.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:43 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:

I've tried that as well without success.

so did I

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:53 am

Survivor problems.....

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:24 am

I am having same issue. Submitted a support ticket to MFL.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:12 pm

So MFL needs to you guys to send in a support ticket with as much info as possible if you continue to have this happen. I got my entry to go through the second time so there doesn't seem to be anything they can do on my side of this.

You can access support from our menu under LEAGUE

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Thanks. Sent it in.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Figured that I would share this with anyone else having an issue with the survivor pool:

---------- 11/9/2016 1:16:34 PM -------- Original Question

I cannot submit survivor picks in my MFL league, which is on the 65 server and has league ID # 38933 (also located at rosterwars.com).  I have tried it on several different computers, at different times on different days, and even with different browsers.  I appreciate any help you can offer.

BTW, if it works,my pick would be [DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD SHARE MY PICK?].

I also note that I was able to submit a lineup and pick 'em picks.  And that others in our league have had the same issue.

Thanks,

--- Reply ---

Hi Russell,

I wish I could explain why this suddenly started to happen but I can't. There was a pretty significant bug that would have affected all users/all leagues using the survivor pool and don't know how it went this far without anyone catching it.

Anyway, I made the pick for you to verify that it is working, but please double check that is right (and change it if you need to).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tony F.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:38 pm

Tony F.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:07 pm

In the Books will be done later tomorrow due to me working. Again.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:16 am

In the Books will be done tonight after work. FYI

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:14 am

In the Books will be done tonight after work.  FYI

Again.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Working every day this week....gonna get some time after tomorrow to update as much as possible around here. FYI

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:48 pm

I believe everything is in place for the playoffs in RW and RWTC. If anyone sees anything I forgot and need to address, please let me know asap. Still working every day for the most part and juggling plenty of other shit so wouldn't be shocked if I'm overlooking something.

I do have Sat/Sun off which will be nice and I'm gonna get to watch some football. Working through next week and THEN I believe things will mellow the fuck out just in time for Xmas and my needing to sift through a mountain of RW stuff to keep this shit on the rails.

Good luck in the playoffs!

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:52 pm

I believe everything is in place for the playoffs in RW and RWTC.  If anyone sees anything I forgot and need to address, please let me know asap.  Still working every day for the most part and juggling plenty of other shit so wouldn't be shocked if I'm overlooking something.

I do have Sat/Sun off which will be nice and I'm gonna get to watch some football.  Working through next week and THEN I believe things will mellow the fuck out just in time for Xmas and my needing to sift through a mountain of RW stuff to keep this shit on the rails.

Thanks for everything you do Commish.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:00 pm

I believe everything is in place for the playoffs in RW and RWTC.  If anyone sees anything I forgot and need to address, please let me know asap.  Still working every day for the most part and juggling plenty of other shit so wouldn't be shocked if I'm overlooking something.

I do have Sat/Sun off which will be nice and I'm gonna get to watch some football.  Working through next week and THEN I believe things will mellow the fuck out just in time for Xmas and my needing to sift through a mountain of RW stuff to keep this shit on the rails.

Thanks for everything you do Sty.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Trade deadline is kickoff of the game tomorrow (aka the start of Week 13)....FYI

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:33 pm

We all love you Andy... Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

carlton

So true!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:39 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

Thanks for everything you do Sty.

Well... not EVERYthing.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:18 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

Hell yeah! cheers

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Citing bylaw Z.2.C, the Degenerates have been charged 5WB for failure to participate in the NFL Pick'em.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:09 am

Citing bylaw Z.2.C, the Degenerates have been charged 5WB for failure to participate in the NFL Pick'em.

I swear I did them on Wednesday... But anyway, I'll just submit the winner for Monday night. Doesn't that still count as participation? I've seen a couple teams miss Thursday games before and they haven't been docked for the 5 WBs. A couple teams missed all three Thanksgiving games and weren't docked.

Is the line ZERO participation? 50%? 75% As long as I pick a winner/loser for tomorrow, technically I've still participated... No? The rule book mentions missing Thursday games as an example... But doesn't say that is the cut off.

I have my pick submit for Monday night. pray2

I don't want to start a big deal about it. But I'd add to the rule book that the Sunday games is the cut off then going forward. Because what about Week 15's Saturday game? Is it ok to miss that one too? Is it okay to miss the Sunday 12PM games if you do the 3PM games? Etc...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:06 am

Entering a pick for the final game after I bring it up here like this does not count as participation. Cmon now!

Allowance for the Thursday games (that are 3 days before the weekend slate) is fair enough but come Sunday at noon if picks aren't entered then clearly we have forgotten or don't care.

Yeah, I guess I can add more words to the bylaw to drill down on just how exact this needs to be but the spirit of the thing is pretty damn clear IMO.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:42 am

Pro tip - you can enter picks weeks ahead...

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:45 am

You know what's really sad - so far I have 80 points this week which is pretty much what everyone else has
EXCEPT
I literally just picked all the home teams and put the points from 1-14 starting with the first game since I did this like 3 weeks ago ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:58 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
You know what's really sad - so far I have 80 points this week which is pretty much what everyone else has
EXCEPT
I literally just picked all the home teams and put the points from 1-14 starting with the first game since I did this like 3 weeks ago ROTFLMAO

I wish I would have done that the entire year. Shows what a crapshoot the NFL is.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:01 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
EXCEPT

I wish I would have done that the entire year. Shows what a crapshoot the NFL is.

I have been. When I remember to anyway

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Pro tip - you can enter picks weeks ahead...

Yeah I did all mine about six weeks ago so it would be over Laughing

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Entering a pick for the final game after I bring it up here like this does not count as participation.  Cmon now!

Allowance for the Thursday games (that are 3 days before the weekend slate) is fair enough but come Sunday at noon if picks aren't entered then clearly we have forgotten or don't care.

Yeah, I guess I can add more words to the bylaw to drill down on just how exact this needs to be but the spirit of the thing is pretty damn clear IMO.

Not to continue to beat a dead horse, but...  beat dead horse

I still maintain my initial response that I have no idea why my picks didn't save when I put that in on Wednesday last week... I'm in 4 MFL leagues and my picks saved correctly in all other three leagues...

I never even noticed the picks weren't submitted correctly until you posted your 5WB fine on Sunday night.  So my lack of participation wasn't through "forgotten or don't care"... Once I realized the issue, I participated in Monday night's game not in jest, but in an effort to at least gain some points in the pool.  As a couple guys stated, picks can be put in weeks in advance and I know that... But I'm not trying to half-ass the pool since you have a valid chance to win a prize each and every week.  

I'll still accept my 5WB penalty, even though I still don't agree with it since participation is participation according to the rule book.  No official cut off was outlined in the rules.  Zero participation is saying fuck the pool and not doing it.  This was not the case here.  And yes, had you not said anything Sunday night Andy, I probably would not have even noticed my picks weren't there until the pool update story later in the week.

I will however look forward to the MFL survey at the end of the year so they can finally code the MFL sites to span NFL Pool Picks from league to league so you don't have to put them in separately in each league. Now that they use a global login system, hopefully they can use a global pool system as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   

Back to top Go down

Random RWP info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: