Share | 

Random RWP info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:00 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
They won't appear for a while yet but I've updated the records and career winnings on everyones sigs.  I hope I remember so I don't do it again later.  When they do get fully updated and brought out to play, if you feel there is a discrepancy you are welcome to do the legwork and email me the data so I can review and fix.  A reminder that CAREER WINNINGS includes league payouts and progressive pot winnings.  It does not and will not include BOARD wagers or any other oddities.

It takes days?

I AM SO F'ING EXCITED TO HAVE STUFF ON MY BANNER!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:07 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
They won't appear for a while yet but I've updated the records and career winnings on everyones sigs.  I hope I remember so I don't do it again later.  When they do get fully updated and brought out to play, if you feel there is a discrepancy you are welcome to do the legwork and email me the data so I can review and fix.  A reminder that CAREER WINNINGS includes league payouts and progressive pot winnings.  It does not and will not include BOARD wagers or any other oddities.

It takes days?

Sod off. Some of us are having things removed from our banners. Andy, take as long as you like mate.

laughing

Last edited by England Dragons on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:11 am

England Dragons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

It takes days?

Sod off. Some of us are having things removed from our banners. Andy, take as long as you lime mate.

laughing

Jon, I have no freaking clue what the hell you just said in your English Jibber, but ok.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:31 am

Jon is just trying to live in the past when he used to win things.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:34 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

It takes days?

Sod off. Some of us are having things removed from our banners. Andy, take as long as you lime mate.

laughing

Jon, I have no freaking clue what the hell you just said in your English Jibber, but ok.  laughing

Just a typo. I shouldn't post when I'm on my tablet...

laughing

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:38 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
Jon is just trying to live in the past when he used to win things.

Very true. sad2

But at least I won. I'll always have that!

laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:44 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

It takes days?

Yes. Records, winnings, trophies, colors, sex changes and god knows what else. Many man hours are needed.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:47 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

It takes days?

Yes.  Records, winnings, trophies, colors, sex changes and god knows what else.  Many man hours are needed.

Oh my bad. I read it wrong and thought you put it up already, and it took the system a while to show it. HAHA. Sorry.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:57 am

Sex Changes? I think this is a clue from our fearless leader what he has in mind for our new "pink" brother.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:46 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
Sex Changes?  I think this is a clue from our fearless leader what he has in mind for our new "pink" brother.

Or he has bigger things in store for himself. It's Andi with an I now.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:25 pm

lol 2 I was just being funny and now Brad is the comedian.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:02 pm

As always, your funds are in your account and by default I do nothing with them. Those exiting and those who are not main league owners have been contacted about their funds and I will process that with them. The rest of you can do nothing and leave the funds in your account or email me if you would like funds and if so provide me the info necessary...

How much?
Which means (paypal or CASH app)?
If paypal, to what email address?
If CASH APP, to what username?

By the way, this CASH app is awesome. No fees. Direct from my bank to yours with no questions asked and no middle man (paypal). I was hesitant when some recommended it but now I can totally say it's the best method for FF.

Anyways, whatever works.

Thanks for a great 2016!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Unlike years past, and because I foresee a lot of moving parts...as soon as a decision has been made that affects the bylaws I will be updating them. In previous years I would wait until the end of the Owners Meeting to do it but that sucks and because of my poor memory actually is more work as I have to refresh myself on all the details.

Also, because of the ending to RWTC and what I hope is the future for our prospects, the WAR TABLE section will be visible to all of our members (not guests) but the prospects ability to reply has been removed. Sorry fellas, time for the adults to talk. lol3

Gonna be fun.

Oh, and enjoy the New Years fuckers....I work all weekend (10 days off went by sure fast) so how quickly things jump off depends on how my day looks. By Tuesday I promise we're moving.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:00 pm

Nice job with all the work you put into this, Mr. President.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:15 pm

FYI...like last year, you can expect the first part of the January Owners Meeting to be some changes I am announcing as going into effect before we get to some proposal stuff that is more of a discussion and vote type scenario. I do this so that when we get to those things, everyone already knows what is in place. You wouldn't want to vote on one thing only to have me come along 3 days later with a change I'm making and knew it all along.

I am aware that not everyone will love or agree with everything. Hate mail can be sent to any of our former owners or Santa Claus or your mommy. I feel those avenues have a higher likelihood of consoling you. laughing

But on a serious note...and I should probably add a bunch of smileys to this so you don't get the "Andy's being an angry asshole" vibe.............
smile2 smile2 smile2 smile2 smile2 smile2 See, I'm calm and happy......
Based on some of the interactions I have had with folks over the past year or more or less I feel the need to make it really clear where I stand. To be unclear is to be unkind. I believe that. My motivation for RW is the same as the day it started. I would like to enjoy this hobby with others who care enough to put some effort into it beyond what the traditional league expects. While it would be great if everyone loved it like I do and nobody ever left, if this isn't fun for you or if it's too much or too hard then just let me know and we can move on. It's ok. I've always said that if there isn't enough like-minded folks out there to do this with, I can always move on myself and take up one of the many other hobbies I don't have time for now. I just don't want to go laps with anyone about what is expected around here because I think if you read the bylaws the spirit of what we are looking for is pretty obvious. When people leave for one reason or another, I would like it to be on good terms and done right. We're playing a game. It's a fun way to use our free time even if the dickbag running it is over-the-top and has a mouth on him. wink

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:41 pm

No. Just felt like saying something cuz I'm tired from work and I tend to go over certain conversations and interactions in my head a lot. I just wish everyone who was in RW enjoyed it like I do and if/when they have to leave it could always be a good decision with a agreed vibe. Bums me out when it goes any other way.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Banner look dope.

David Johnson is a fucking animal!

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:48 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Banner look dope.

David Johnson is a fucking animal!

Got rid of a guy who dresses like a dope, for a guy who is fuckin' dope. thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:56 pm

No.  Just felt like saying something cuz I'm tired from work and I tend to go over certain conversations and interactions in my head a lot.  I just wish everyone who was in RW enjoyed it like I do and if/when they have to leave it could always be a good decision with a agreed vibe.  Bums me out when it goes any other way.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:18 pm

The Owners meeting starts slow on purpose by the way. Besides that I start with some basic "X is changing" items it also allows those who are away through the holidays to get back into the swing of things.

Tomorrow I will drop a few things on ya.

And we'll get closer to the real meat and potatoes of this years session.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:19 pm

The Owners meeting starts slow on purpose by the way.  Besides that I start with some basic "X is changing" items it also allows those who are away through the holidays to get back into the swing of things.

Victory points?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:25 pm

The Owners meeting starts slow on purpose by the way.  Besides that I start with some basic "X is changing" items it also allows those who are away through the holidays to get back into the swing of things.

So basically:

"Nothing to see here cunts. I will talk tomorrow."   laughing laughing laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

So basically:

Basically. I try to go slow to allow people to comment and whatnot and if you're gone for two days you don't return to the entire world being flipped upside down. If I knew everyone was here, dialed in and ready to rock I could easily pick up the pace.

I think I'll drop 4 on ya tomorrow.
I'll drop 3 on Thursday
And then on Friday will be the first one that involves a discussion (that can go on while I'm working the damn weekend) and then a vote so when I get done working I can process the outcome and proceed again.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

So basically:

Basically.  I try to go slow to allow people to comment and whatnot and if you're gone for two days you don't return to the entire world being flipped upside down.  If I knew everyone was here, dialed in and ready to rock I could easily pick up the pace.

I think I'll drop 4 on ya tomorrow.
I'll drop 3 on Thursday
And then on Friday will be the first one that involves a discussion (that can go on while I'm working the damn weekend) and then a vote so when I get done working I can process the outcome and proceed again.

I'm having a little of this issue now with not having internet this weekend - I have like 100 e-mails to go thru and I feel like 80-90% are RW -AND NOTHING HAS EVEN CHANGED YET!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:29 am

Nothing changing here so not including this in the WAR TABLE section but Bylaw Section C has been removed entirely in order to make room for the section currently labeled MM.

Section C stated (incorrectly by the way) needlessly...
C.1 Guidelines
A. Owners must be active on the Roster Wars forum. This forum is a focal point of Roster Wars. "Active" is defined as routinely hitting 3-5 posts per week (minimum guideline) and never exceeding 15 days without a post.
B. The above is a minimum expectation for the forum but members are encouraged to be much more active than that.

*** Any effort to keep the activity up on the forum will be appreciated. Things like starting new threads to start discussion or starting new fun games or other things that will help owners get to know each other better because the goal is for this to become a group of friends.

C.2 Message Board Activity Reward Program
This is covered in section K.4

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:56 am

I'm rather excited to be done with the announced changes. Looking forward to some discussions and voting to see where the group stands on some bigger topics which will help all of us make this league better, even if the result is a proposal being shot down so that the idea can be examined further and possibly revised. It's how we got here and it's how we'll get THERE.

Sincerely,
The Dictator known as McCunty Claus

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:43 am

don't we remove contract cap restrictions around now so as not to restrict trading - also thought it had something to do with IR or something else but not sure

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
don't we remove contract cap restrictions around now so as not to restrict trading - also thought it had something to do with IR or something else but not sure

Section L.1

Teams cannot add players but trading can take place. In February we activate IR players too and contracts get rolled back officially once we have our 2017 site.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:38 pm

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:52 pm

So I updated the sigs and some avatars and some other things too as some of you have obviously noticed. I have to go through and update a few former teams yet just for accuracy purposes but beyond that, please let me know if I missed something. There are so many details that I catch misses all the time.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Oh for the love of fuck, I'm so forgetful that the last post didn't even include the damn info I came to post....oh boy...

Unfortunately the avatars on this site do not allow me to force the refresh....which means if you see an old one (typically noticeable when sig and avatar do not match color schemes) just hit F5 and it'll be solved for you.
Ed, Bern, Bill, Jason, Paul, Carla and Rob I believe have updated avatars as of today.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:47 am

Holy shitballs I have stuff in my sig! Looks awesome Andy. 

You rocked Rob's team, and Carla's new digs look amazing.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:34 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Just want to explain, I feel like putting polls up after just opening the last two proposals for discussion this morning is gonna come off as too quick for some. With working the next three days, I'm just hoping to be efficient with things so if the talks and votes for these can happen over the next 3.5 days then I can hit the ground running again come Tuesday. I'm not trying to pressure anyone into voting now especially if you still are undecided.

You have until 6am CT Tuesday. Enjoy your weekend.

By the way, a lot of it was unseen but I'm psyched with how much got done this week. I can't wait to get through just a bit more so we can get into the whole MINOR LEAGUE idea and what lies ahead for 2017. Gonna be a great year!

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:11 pm

I can get to the polls through/when I get an e-mail - but how do I find them from the site?

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:47 pm

There's a link to them in the thread for each

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:17 am

I agree with Nick, both Carla and Rob new graphics are awesome.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:58 am

I can't wait to get through just a bit more so we can get into the whole MINOR LEAGUE idea and what lies ahead for 2017.  Gonna be a great year!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:39 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

It takes days?

Yes.  Records, winnings, trophies, colors, sex changes and god knows what else.  Many man hours are needed.

I keep trying to talk my brother Nick out of this -------it seems I am not getting through to him.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:45 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yes Andy did a great job on both and all.  I am like a high school girl.  I am only dating you for a year tops and then I get bored.  New colors for me yearly, bank on it.  (no pink though)

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:46 am

Man im actually jealous of your Best of the Worst trophy. Nice job on that Carla. I am aiming high next year i'm taking that!

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:57 am

I also have stuff on my banner. $5 total winnings!! Yay!!!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Man im actually jealous of your Best of the Worst trophy. Nice job on that Carla. I am aiming high next year i'm taking that!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Thanks Sty......I didnt actually realize I got a banner addition for it.  Mine just stands out cause its my only one but I will take it.  rock on

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Thanks Sty......I didnt actually realize I got a banner addition for it.  Mine just stands out cause its my only one but I will take it.  rock on

It looks great Carla.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Just want to explain, I feel like putting polls up after just opening the last two proposals for discussion this morning is gonna come off as too quick for some.  With working the next three days, I'm just hoping to be efficient with things so if the talks and votes for these can happen over the next 3.5 days then I can hit the ground running again come Tuesday.  I'm not trying to pressure anyone into voting now especially if you still are undecided.

You have until 6am CT Tuesday.  Enjoy your weekend.

By the way, a lot of it was unseen but I'm psyched with how much got done this week.  I can't wait to get through just a bit more so we can get into the whole MINOR LEAGUE idea and what lies ahead for 2017.  Gonna be a great year!

Looks like both polls have all 20 votes in!

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:56 pm

I do like the best of the worst trophy also.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:57 pm

I like that it gets smaller over time

high five2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   

Back to top Go down

Random RWP info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next