AuthorMessage
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Not to beat a dead horse, but...  

I forgot to mention this in "pool wars"

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:23 pm

The Las Vegas Degenerates have had 5WB replaced to their franchise. Based on the evidence provided to me, I have determined that there is a 0% chance that Rob ignored our game and that the lost points in said game is enough penalty to him based on either human error or MFL system failure.

Don't try this at home.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Rob, you genius bastard! laughing

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:25 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The Las Vegas Degenerates have had 5WB replaced to their franchise.  Based on the evidence provided to me, I have determined that there is a 0% chance that Rob ignored our game and that the lost points in said game is enough penalty to him based on either human error or MFL system failure.  

Don't try this at home.

love cash cash cash love

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:25 pm

I had made different picks that would have given me the high score. No idea why the system didn't save them. Can I have 5 WB?

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I had made different picks that would have given me the high score. No idea why the system didn't save them. Can I have 5 WB?

Don't hate... tough guy

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:31 pm

Sorry, your lack of evidence combined with your attempt at fraud has resulted in you being sentenced to 6 months of RW prison. There is no food and no blankets there. Good luck to you.

police

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:36 pm

The Las Vegas Degenerates have had 5WB replaced to their franchise.  Based on the evidence provided to me, I have determined that there is a 0% chance that Rob ignored our game and that the lost points in said game is enough penalty to him based on either human error or MFL system failure.  

Don't try this at home.

I agree with your decision, but I think the bolded part is funny since he is in the bottom six of the league

(sorry I posted in his "franchise news" and can't delete)

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Sorry, your lack of evidence combined with your attempt at fraud has resulted in you being sentenced to 6 months of RW prison.  There is no food and no blankets there.  Good luck to you.

police

Andy=

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

Don't try this at home.

I agree with your decision, but I think the bolded part is funny since he is in the bottom six of the league

lol 2  Honestly I hadn't even looked to see how he was doing.  If he was previously in 1st he would have had to live with it and take up the error with MFL.  In terms of RW, I believe there is a 0% chance he entered picks for his other leagues and forgot about us considering the financial pain he has endured in the name of RW.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

Don't try this at home.

lol 2  Honestly I hadn't even looked to see how he was doing.  If he was previously in 1st he would have had to live with it and take up the error with MFL.  In terms of RW, I believe there is a 0% chance he entered picks for his other leagues and forgot about us considering the financial pain he has endured in the name of RW.
damnit --- now I just answered this in his thread and cant delete again (i'll stop now)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
like I said I agree with your decision - just think its funny/ironic whatever - would have been a real ouch for him if he was in or around the top 6 and I would have done one of these mock

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Yea... That might be the saddest part... I never said I was good as the pick'em game lol

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:50 pm

But I did win high score of the week once this year!

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:51 pm

I should have ended up with 92pts last week... I might not have won, but I would have been in the top couple. lol

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:56 pm

Sorry, your lack of evidence combined with your attempt at fraud has resulted in you being sentenced to 6 months of RW prison.  There is no food and no blankets there.  Good luck to you.

police

Matt teaches in the Philadelphia School District -- not sure this will scare him -- he probably hears it 4 times each day before lunch.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

police

Matt teaches in the Philadelphia School District -- not sure this will scare him -- he probably hears it 4 times each day before lunch.

rofl That shit is funny right there.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Nice Rob! way to go presenting your case in a mature way. You my friend are top class.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Quick update:

I feel like the combination of two owners resigning today and my work schedule keeping me away more than normal looks bad for RW. I have a nice 10 or 11 days vacation coming up starting on the 20th. At that time I'm gonna finally be able to start preparing for what will be a busy January. We have eager folks waiting to join us so while losing owners is never fun, some new and excited owners is great for the league.

Roster Wars asks a lot of it's owners. In order for that to work, owners need to have a certain amount of time available to them and the the desire to be here and willingness to pitch in. If you find that you don't have the time, desire or willingness to help out then just let us know and we'll proceed accordingly.

Looking forward to 2017. We've made this better every year and I see that continuing.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:16 pm

Only 11 originals left...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:13 am

FYI. I have set the FugginShitShow lineup this morning and what made sense to me was to just use last weeks lineup unless I saw some glaring issue with it (which I didn't). Bob is have a rough few days and fantasy football can wait.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:41 am

FYI.  I have set the FugginShitShow lineup this morning and what made sense to me was to just use last weeks lineup unless I saw some glaring issue with it (which I didn't).  Bob is have a rough few days and fantasy football can wait.

Hang in there Bob.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:48 am

Hope today is a better day Bob-------- smile2

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:49 am

You are a warrior Bob!

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:27 pm

You got this Bob!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:21 pm

Feel better, Bob. We miss ya.

cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Bob can look forward to getting rid of pink.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:26 pm

FYI.  I have set the FugginShitShow lineup this morning and what made sense to me was to just use last weeks lineup unless I saw some glaring issue with it (which I didn't).  Bob is have a rough few days and fantasy football can wait.

I'm going to add that I will be managing Bobs franchise as needed from here on out if he is unable to do it himself. Going to enter his Pick'em picks momentarily (which sucks for him cuz he isn't doing bad and I suck royal shit at it but whatever.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:42 am

Better than me Laughing

<3 Bob.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:17 am

Due to work, dinner plans and a snowstorm my In the Books article may be as late as Saturday evening. Ugh. The good news is I'm just a few days away from a vacation and life returning to semi-normal just in time for the real important shit.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:18 am

Due to work, dinner plans and a snowstorm my In the Books article may be as late as Saturday evening.  Ugh.  The good news is I'm just a few days away from a vacation and life returning to semi-normal just in time for the real important shit.

Going Christmas Caroling?

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:27 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Due to work, dinner plans and a snowstorm my In the Books article may be as late as Saturday evening.  Ugh.  The good news is I'm just a few days away from a vacation and life returning to semi-normal just in time for the real important shit.

I could see Andy going door to door signing Christmas Carols ROTFLMAO Laughing rofl

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:31 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Yup. What's your address brother?

lol3

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Yup. What's your address brother?

lol3

Try out the new Facebook Live feature while you're doing it so all of your followers can watch.  

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:46 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Baking Holiday cookies?

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:32 am

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Baking Holiday cookies?

Christmas card to a certain promoter? wink

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Baking Holiday cookies?

Nickelback concert?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:20 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Baking Holiday cookies?

Nickelback concert?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

I like nickelback - but I know he don't

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:09 pm

oh man...I drank...gotta...work tomorrow...I'm a mes lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3

Whatwcver

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Drunk Andy is cool.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:13 pm

lol 2

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:04 am

My dumb ass couldn't even set my alarm right last night...so I woke up an hour earlier than I was supposed to, got all ready and THEN realized the error. Today's gonna be a rough one.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:19 am

At least you weren't late for work.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:08 am

My dumb ass couldn't even set my alarm right last night...so I woke up an hour earlier than I was supposed to, got all ready and THEN realized the error.  Today's gonna be a rough one.

Man, I have had that happen before. But as HY said, its way better than being late. That feeling is the worst.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:40 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
My dumb ass couldn't even set my alarm right last night...so I woke up an hour earlier than I was supposed to, got all ready and THEN realized the error.  Today's gonna be a rough one.

Man, I have had that happen before. But as HY said, its way better than being late. That feeling is the worst.

I did that once in law school.  I woke up, took the dog out for a walk, showered, got ready, and drove to school.  I walked up to the school and realized that it was only 6 am.  The sad part was that the fact that it was dark outside didn't give me any hint that I was up too early.  But I was out the night before so that could explain a lot ...

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:30 am

Man Russ------that must of been some night out.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:32 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Man Russ------that must of been some night out.

24 was a fun year.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:11 pm

This time of year is interesting to me.  If you're in the hunt for a title, you're obviously very engaged and on the edge of your seat.  If you've been out of the running for some time you're probably growing impatient for the year to end so the rebuild (or whatever) can begin.  If you've just gotten knocked out you're probably still in the ANGER stage.  lol 2

Some are stressed out and decide fantasy football is no longer for them.  Rarely are those that are in the running or recently knocked out in this group.  Coincidence?

For me, ever since Roster Wars began I get to this point and I just cannot wait for the final weeks to pass so the floor can be swept clean and we can make things even better than they were before.  I would say that about 7 out of the past 10 years I would be super tired of shit right about now too and questioning where I stand on it all.

Not this year though.  I'm just ready to get 2017 rockin'.  I think I did myself a huge favor a few years back when I got away from having multiple leagues with healthy waiver wires to fucking deal with every week which always felt like a shitty part time job after about 3 weeks into the season.  

What's the point of this post?  Nothing really.  I just thought I would share a thought I was having but maybe I should use it to plant this seed in everyone's head....

Where are you at? Do you enjoy Roster Wars? Whether the answer is yes or no, how much of it is based on your teams performance? I don't want a bunch of replies to these questions but you should think about it for yourself.  Why you ask?

Because when this season ends, the pirate ship is setting sail again and all dead weight is being tossed overboard and anchor lines cut.  RW has gotten better every year and the trend continues.  All aboard!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:14 pm

I need to win two more games before I'm ready to move to 2017.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:38 pm

I just entered the angry stage.

Just kidding, well kinda. RW fucking rocks and I had a blast this year. 2017 will be great!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:43 pm

I love this league and could care less what my record is. Just wish we could increase the buy-in... such a great league deserves a higher buy in (I can say it even though I won like $0 this year)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   

Back to top Go down

Random RWP info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: