AuthorMessage
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:29 am

Just Dragons and Eternals outstanding I think

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:34 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
So I'm intending to be around quite a bit today so if anyone has anything that they are waiting on me for, you should see movement today and if not shoot me a reminder.  The last couple days have been annoyingly busy away from the computer.  Feel like if it "could break" then it "did break" so just been juggling a bunch of shit

Sorry to Sty for not having my lineup done until just now.  Make sure you have your lineups in guys!

I'm gonna start with the In the Books! article and just keep working through the various things I know some of you are waiting on from me.

Lineup entered?
Survivor pick entered?
NFL Pick'em entry submitted?

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Just Dragons and Eternals outstanding I think

doh

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Hey everyone,
I want to bring to your attention an update to our bylaws effective immediately because it wasn't covered at all.

Looking at Bylaw Z.2.B, the following line was added:
If there is a tie for the top score, each owner will receive the 5WB.

As with anything, you can propose a change to me to be looked at in January. There was previously nothing instructing what to do in the event of a tie so it needed to be addressed.

Thanks to Eric for pointing that out to me!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:11 pm

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:54 pm

I have never bothered to worry about high score since I was never close. I dare to say I may have to start watching this.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:31 am

I was just going over last week's score and noticed that the Outlaws beat the Gadabouts by a mere .16pts  Damn, that was a close game.  Was it another Stat Correction that changed the outcome?  I had thought the Gadabouts won the game the other day.  Back to back weeks of a team having victory snatched from there hands some 48 hours later. surprised

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:11 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
I have never bothered to worry about high score since I was never close.  I dare to say I may have to start watching this.

Watching is permitted, Winning is not. If the Pope needs 5 bucks, tell him to yank it from the offering plate. wink

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Lookin's for free... Touchin's gonna cost ya!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Just got home from the hospital and as I was continuing my "In the Books" article I remember that it moved to Friday to ensure that MFLHistory would be properly updated so I could have things be factually correct. So I'll have that for you all tomorrow and then each Friday.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:24 pm

everything ok?

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:28 pm

Just got home from the hospital and as I was continuing my "In the Books" article I remember that it moved to Friday to ensure that MFLHistory would be properly updated so I could have things be factually correct. So I'll have that for you all tomorrow and then each Friday.

Hope everything is ok Boss.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Yeah what's up with the hospital visit? Hopefully you and the fam are good.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:33 pm

I hope everything is okay.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:37 pm

What a bunch of old Hens you guys are. He's obviously alive and reasonably well enough as he just wrote a post. Furthermore, unless declared dead or near close it, it would take a body cast or coma to keep the Grand Pooh Bah away from the RW. Ya nervous Nellies.

wink

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:38 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
What a bunch of old Hens you guys are.  He's obviously alive and reasonably well enough as he just wrote a post.  Furthermore, unless declared dead or near close it, it would take a body cast or coma to keep the Grand Pooh Bah away from the RW.  Ya nervous Nellies.

wink

Harsh words from a man that prefers cats to dogs. Harsh words.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Cats make you earn it, dogs or infidel sell outs.

Put some bacon in your pocket and any dog is your best friend. Cats only go near those they trust.

coffee

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:25 pm

Cats make you earn it, dogs or infidel sell outs.

Put some bacon in your pocket and any dog is your best friend.  Cats only go near those they trust.

coffee

good post

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:54 pm

What a bunch of old Hens you guys are.  He's obviously alive and reasonably well enough as he just wrote a post.  Furthermore, unless declared dead or near close it, it would take a body cast or coma to keep the Grand Pooh Bah away from the RW.  Ya nervous Nellies.

wink

Exactly!  Could just be an erection lasting more than 4 hours - - - give the guy some privacy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:01 pm

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:

wink

Exactly!  Could just be an erection lasting more than 4 hours - - - give the guy some privacy.

Could have also been Norwegian sickle cell? Or an ingrown pubic hair! Give the guy some privacy for Goodness sakes.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:03 pm

wink

Privacy?  Then he should have never publicly stated that he was at the hospital with a 4 hour erection. shrug laughing

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Funny, my first thought was "Mental" Hospital...Ed's was apparently in the opposite direction.  lol3 wink  

In either case, hope all is well; and wasn't aware there was any privacy here at the DOC...
photo laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:12 am

All is well. I'll post to my personal thread about it shortly.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:48 pm

Just want to point something out for everyone. I picked up RB David Cobb a while back because the Steelers had signed him but MFL never showed him as a Steeler since they put him on their practice squad. So he has been tracked as a player I cannot release for free.

Today the news is the Steelers released him. Well his status isn't gonna change on MFL obviously since he's already a FA in their eyes.

So...them is the breaks and I am stuck with him.

So now if it happens to you one day, you can have this as a reference point that it's your problem the same way this time it's my problem.

The more you know bitches. The more you know!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Just want to point something out for everyone. I picked up RB David Cobb a while back because the Steelers had signed him but MFL never showed him as a Steeler since they put him on their practice squad. So he has been tracked as a player I cannot release for free.

Today the news is the Steelers released him. Well his status isn't gonna change on MFL obviously since he's already a FA in their eyes.

So now if it happens to you one day, you can have this as a reference point that it's your problem the same way this time it's my problem.

The more you know bitches. The more you know!

Wow... taking it out on us because of your mistakes. Maybe don't pick him up next time so you don't take out your frustration on us?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Just want to point something out for everyone.  I picked up RB David Cobb a while back because the Steelers had signed him but MFL never showed him as a Steeler since they put him on their practice squad.  So he has been tracked as a player I cannot release for free.

Today the news is the Steelers released him.  Well his status isn't gonna change on MFL obviously since he's already a FA in their eyes.

The more you know bitches.  The more you know!

Wow... taking it out on us because of your mistakes. Maybe don't pick him up next time so you don't take out your frustration on us?

I am also charging everyone 5WB so that I can drop whoever I want this week. Don't like that, blame Sty! Why? Does it matter why? Just do it!

tongue

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:46 pm

I am also charging everyone 5WB so that I can drop whoever I want this week.  Don't like that, blame Sty!  Why?  Does it matter why?  Just do it!

Best idea so far this season!!...take 5WB from everyone that has them, available. tongue

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:57 pm

You should pay 20 WBs for signing Cobb in the first place... That bum.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:56 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

+1

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:05 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

agree

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Working every day this week...unsure about Friday but if I work that too then the "In the Books" article will be coming out in the evening. FYI

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Fuck work... Roster Wars is more important!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Working every day this week...unsure about Friday but if I work that too then the "In the Books" article will be coming out in the evening. FYI

Np Boss. Get that lineup in when you get a free moment.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:43 am

I know not everyone reads every section or thread....so if you don't regular the RWTC section you should check out this
http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t7179-it-s-russ-week

That's "How to do fantasy football right" if you ever want to strive for being better at this.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:22 am

I know not everyone reads every section or thread....so if you don't regular the RWTC section you should check out this
http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t7179-it-s-russ-week

That's "How to do fantasy football right" if you ever want to strive for being better at this.  

That was good... It was my first time ever clicking on a thread in that section. Maybe "mark all forums read" doesn't always have to be clicked.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:21 pm

The Indiana Mayhem were penalized 5WB for failing to have an entry in for the NFL Confidence Pool for Week 6.  Undoubtedly a simple oversight by Carla who was heading out of town.

edit: Apparently Carla tried to enter em Friday after missing the Thursday game and it wasn't letting her. I believe this came up before and there is a way to do it. Anyone have the memory and the details?

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:59 pm

Should be the caveat that you CANNOT use the maximum number of confidence.

Example, on a full week of 16 games you cannot use 16, your best game (sure thing) would be 15 down to 1.

Hope that helps.

Cool

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:02 pm

It happened to me - can't remember exactly what we figured out, but I'm wondering if it still gives you the option of trying to use the highest number(however many games that week) and if you try to use that number it goes all invalid on you - don't know if that's the problem or not - just going on gut feeling for a problem I had

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:56 am

Should be the caveat that you CANNOT use the maximum number of confidence.

Example, on a full week of 16 games you cannot use 16, your best game (sure thing) would be 15 down to 1.

Hope that helps.

Cool
vote yes

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:29 pm

In the Books will come out tomorrow evening. I'm working tomorrow...again.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:00 am

I kinda want to start the January Owners Meeting already... laughing I'm so excited for 2017 and beyond.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:06 am

I kinda want to start the January Owners Meeting already... laughing  I'm so excited for 2017 and beyond.

A Mid Season meeting would be cool. I almost enjoy the offseason in fantasy as much as the season itself.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:37 am

All you have to do is put up a few more "2017 Heads Up" topics. That'll get us even more fired up.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:41 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
All you have to do is put up a few more "2017 Heads Up" topics. That'll get us even more fired up.

You have no idea how hard it is for me to keep up with myself, to be patient when I see something coming down the line and to try and get things/people where they need to be for it all to work. It drives me nuts but I also see where we are and remember where we were (2011-2012) so I guess it'll continue to work out.

If people saw my notes they would be like surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 am

Patience is a virtue or something.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:09 pm

You have no idea how hard it is for me to keep up with myself, to be patient when I see something coming down the line and to try and get things/people where they need to be for it all to work.  It drives me nuts but I also see where we are and remember where we were (2011-2012) so I guess it'll continue to work out.

If people saw my notes they would be like surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

Notes?  You actually take notes?  I'm impressed.  Heck, sometimes I have so many ideas swirling around in my head at the same time, I forget about everything I'm supposed to be doing in the real world.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

You have no idea how hard it is for me to keep up with myself, to be patient when I see something coming down the line and to try and get things/people where they need to be for it all to work.  It drives me nuts but I also see where we are and remember where we were (2011-2012) so I guess it'll continue to work out.

Notes?  You actually take notes?  I'm impressed.  Heck, sometimes I have so many ideas swirling around in my head at the same time, I forget about everything I'm supposed to be doing in the real world.  laughing

That's just it. I forget. A lot.

So I have notes and I try to put em in order of what I should do but the list has outgrown my ability by quite a bit. Between now and April I'm hoping to start gaining serious ground on that tug-o-war battle.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 pm

POOLWARS WILL PROBABLY NOT GET DONE TONIGHT - I HAVE SOME PERSONAL ISSUES GOING ON - WILL TRY TO DO IT TOMORROW

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
POOLWARS WILL PROBABLY NOT GET DONE TONIGHT - I HAVE SOME PERSONAL ISSUES GOING ON - WILL TRY TO DO IT TOMORROW

Hopefully everything is alright Eric. Take your time.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

Hopefully everything is alright Eric. Take your time.

GF PROBLEMS

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   

Back to top Go down

Random RWP info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: