HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Roster Wars Pro Bowl I

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3119

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:45 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
QB's:

Stafford, Matthew DET QB - Gadabouts

Ryan, Matt ATL QB - Africans


RB's:

Blount, LeGarrette NEP RB - Gadabouts

Ingram, Mark NOS RB - Outlaws


WR's:

Nelson, Jordy GBP WR - Gadabouts

Thielen, Adam MIN WR - Africans

Jones, Julio ATL WR - SilverBallers

Landry, Jarvis MIA WR - SilverBallers

Tate, Golden DET WR - Outlaws


TE's:

Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE - Gadabouts


PK:

Bryant, Matt ATL PK - Gadabouts



DT:

Joseph, Linval MIN DT - Gadabouts


DE:

Vernon, Olivier NYG DE - Africans


LB's:

Alexander, Kwon TBB LB - Gadabouts

Ogletree, Alec RAM LB - Outlaws

Freeman, Jerrell CHI LB - SilverBallers

McKinney, Benardrick HOU LB - SilverBallers

Alonso, Kiko MIA LB - Outlaws


CB:

Shead, Deshawn SEA CB - SilverBallers


S:

Church, Barry DAL S - Africans

Collins, Landon NYG S - SilverBallers

Smith, Harrison MIN S - Outlaws

Updated and final


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2215

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:53 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
QB's:

Stafford, Matthew DET QB - Gadabouts

Ryan, Matt ATL QB - Africans


RB's:

Blount, LeGarrette NEP RB - Gadabouts

Ingram, Mark NOS RB - Outlaws


WR's:

Nelson, Jordy GBP WR - Gadabouts

Thielen, Adam MIN WR - Africans

Jones, Julio ATL WR - SilverBallers

Landry, Jarvis MIA WR - SilverBallers

Tate, Golden DET WR - Outlaws


TE's:

Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE - Gadabouts


PK:

Bryant, Matt ATL PK - Gadabouts



DT:

Joseph, Linval MIN DT - Gadabouts


DE:

Vernon, Olivier NYG DE - Africans


LB's:

Alexander, Kwon TBB LB - Gadabouts

Ogletree, Alec RAM LB - Outlaws

Freeman, Jerrell CHI LB - SilverBallers

McKinney, Benardrick HOU LB - SilverBallers

Alonso, Kiko MIA LB - Outlaws


CB:

Shead, Deshawn SEA CB - SilverBallers


S:

Church, Barry DAL S - Africans

Collins, Landon NYG S - SilverBallers

Smith, Harrison MIN S - Outlaws

Updated and final

Got it.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8564

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Are all rosters in?


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2215

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:09 pm

Yeah.

I can still make adjustments. Just can't do them all at once.


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3549

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:21 pm

Thanks Greg,  Great Work, man!!!  thumbsup

For anyone out of the loop, here is the link to the LIVE Scoring for the Pro Bowl that Greg has set up.

http://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2016/live_scoring_summary?L=78317&W=17

Go FIVE!!! ... high five


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:37 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
QB's:

Stafford, Matthew DET QB - Gadabouts

Ryan, Matt ATL QB - Africans


RB's:

Blount, LeGarrette NEP RB - Gadabouts

Ingram, Mark NOS RB - Outlaws


WR's:

Nelson, Jordy GBP WR - Gadabouts

Thielen, Adam MIN WR - Africans

Jones, Julio ATL WR - SilverBallers

Landry, Jarvis MIA WR - SilverBallers

Tate, Golden DET WR - Outlaws


TE's:

Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE - Gadabouts


PK:

Bryant, Matt ATL PK - Gadabouts



DT:

Joseph, Linval MIN DT - Gadabouts


DE:

Vernon, Olivier NYG DE - Africans


LB's:

Alexander, Kwon TBB LB - Gadabouts

Ogletree, Alec RAM LB - Outlaws

Freeman, Jerrell CHI LB - SilverBallers

McKinney, Benardrick HOU LB - SilverBallers

Alonso, Kiko MIA LB - Outlaws


CB:

Shead, Deshawn SEA CB - SilverBallers


S:

Church, Barry DAL S - Africans

Collins, Landon NYG S - SilverBallers

Smith, Harrison MIN S - Outlaws

Updated and final

Got it.

From the live link... looks like only Blount isn't in on the Ch2 lineup... Thanks for doing all this - making week 17 much more interesting!


Back to top Go down
Online
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2215

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
QB's:

Stafford, Matthew DET QB - Gadabouts

Ryan, Matt ATL QB - Africans


RB's:

Blount, LeGarrette NEP RB - Gadabouts

Ingram, Mark NOS RB - Outlaws


WR's:

Nelson, Jordy GBP WR - Gadabouts

Thielen, Adam MIN WR - Africans

Jones, Julio ATL WR - SilverBallers

Landry, Jarvis MIA WR - SilverBallers

Tate, Golden DET WR - Outlaws


TE's:

Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE - Gadabouts


PK:

Bryant, Matt ATL PK - Gadabouts



DT:

Joseph, Linval MIN DT - Gadabouts


DE:

Vernon, Olivier NYG DE - Africans


LB's:

Alexander, Kwon TBB LB - Gadabouts

Ogletree, Alec RAM LB - Outlaws

Freeman, Jerrell CHI LB - SilverBallers

McKinney, Benardrick HOU LB - SilverBallers

Alonso, Kiko MIA LB - Outlaws


CB:

Shead, Deshawn SEA CB - SilverBallers


S:

Church, Barry DAL S - Africans

Collins, Landon NYG S - SilverBallers

Smith, Harrison MIN S - Outlaws

Updated and final

Got it.

From the live link... looks like only Blount isn't in on the Ch2 lineup... Thanks for doing all this - making week 17 much more interesting!

He there. The last one.

They are listed by how they were added to roster and Blount was a late replacement for Ivory so he was last one added.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:43 pm

ahh... my bad.. thought he'd be up in the RB area.. Thanks man


Back to top Go down
Online
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2215

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
ahh... my bad.. thought he'd be up in the RB area.. Thanks man

Good looking out B.

I noticed it when I was checking for fuck-ups earlier.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2039

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:49 pm

With no other fantasy football to track, this is actually fun to watch and keep an eye on. vote yes


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
With no other fantasy football to track, this is actually fun to watch and keep an eye on. vote yes

it's especially fun watching Nick start a guy who is on IR. mock


Back to top Go down
Online
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3549

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
With no other fantasy football to track, this is actually fun to watch and keep an eye on. vote yes

it's especially fun watching Nick start a guy who is on IR.  mock

I didn't want to say anything on that one, but I"M LOVIN' IT.



Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5914

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Yeah does chapter 1 get a fine?


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3549

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Yeah does chapter 1 get a fine?

Yes, his meat smoker gets confiscated till next seasons week 1 games are OVER!

Can you smell el el el el what the Nick ain't cookin'? ... laughing


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8564

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Damn, too much going on and I just expected that the Dragons would have told me about their player that was starting that was on IR since he said it looked good.  ass kick


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8242

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:27 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Damn, too much going on and I just expected that the Dragons would have told me about their player that was starting that was on IR since he said it looked good.  ass kick

Didn't even know he was on IR. Not looked at FF since last week when the season finished.

If only I'd won the Chapter...

wink



Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8564

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:30 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Damn, too much going on and I just expected that the Dragons would have told me about their player that was starting that was on IR since he said it looked good.  ass kick

Didn't even know he was on IR. Not looked at FF since last week when the season finished.

If only I'd won the Chapter...

wink


Well, it is just 10WB's I guess, even though it would have been nice. Our team is shitting the bed anyway.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Chapter 4 representing this week! Good thing Nick didn't pick our squad.


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3549

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Well, it is just 10WB's I guess, even though it would have been nice. Our team is shitting the bed anyway.

What the Hell is going on around here!?!?!? Lombardi is shaking his head in disgust.

10 WB's is Gold, Jerry ... Gold!!!

First you throw Jon under the bus, then back the bus up over your players?
What a leader. Go back to the meat smoker Sammy Sausage.

laughing tongue


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8242

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Well, it is just 10WB's I guess, even though it would have been nice. Our team is shitting the bed anyway.

What the Hell is going on around here!?!?!?  Lombardi is shaking his head in disgust.

10 WB's is Gold, Jerry ... Gold!!!

First you throw Jon under the bus, then back the bus up over your players?
What a leader.  Go back to the meat smoker Sammy Sausage.

laughing  tongue

I am feeling bullied, Todd. Apparently it was my responsibility to verify the team when I only finished 3rd in the Chapter.

scared


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3549

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:43 pm

Jon, I'm surprised you can still type, what with those massive bus wheels crushing your spine and all.
Good on you, you're tougher than your pic makes you look. Must be that touch of English, Johnny English.

wink


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8242

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:47 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Jon, I'm surprised you can still type, what with those massive bus wheels crushing your spine and all.
Good on you, you're tougher than your pic makes you look.  Must be that touch of English, Johnny English.

wink

Typing is impossible. I'm using one of those speak to type apps but it's struggling to understand as my voice is so shaky. Or it could be my beautiful accent.

wink


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8564

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:57 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Jon, I'm surprised you can still type, what with those massive bus wheels crushing your spine and all.
Good on you, you're tougher than your pic makes you look.  Must be that touch of English, Johnny English.

wink

Typing is impossible. I'm using one of those speak to type apps but it's struggling to understand as my voice is so shaky. Or it could be my beautiful accent.

wink

Your whole team must have gotten run over by a bus. You know, because of your awful placing. rofl rofl rofl


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:01 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Jon, I'm surprised you can still type, what with those massive bus wheels crushing your spine and all.
Good on you, you're tougher than your pic makes you look.  Must be that touch of English, Johnny English.

wink

Typing is impossible. I'm using one of those speak to type apps but it's struggling to understand as my voice is so shaky. Or it could be my beautiful accent.

wink

Your whole team must have gotten run over by a bus. You know, because of your awful placing. rofl rofl rofl

Benching both Edelman and Ertz is a very Kotite-like move.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8242

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:01 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Jon, I'm surprised you can still type, what with those massive bus wheels crushing your spine and all.
Good on you, you're tougher than your pic makes you look.  Must be that touch of English, Johnny English.

wink

Typing is impossible. I'm using one of those speak to type apps but it's struggling to understand as my voice is so shaky. Or it could be my beautiful accent.

wink

Your whole team must have gotten run over by a bus. You know, because of your awful placing. rofl rofl rofl

I didn't want to bring up Brady, Edelman or Ertz. I'd have started all 3 of those if I'd have been picking.

wink


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8564

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:04 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Jon, I'm surprised you can still type, what with those massive bus wheels crushing your spine and all.
Good on you, you're tougher than your pic makes you look.  Must be that touch of English, Johnny English.

wink

Typing is impossible. I'm using one of those speak to type apps but it's struggling to understand as my voice is so shaky. Or it could be my beautiful accent.

wink

Your whole team must have gotten run over by a bus. You know, because of your awful placing. rofl rofl rofl

I didn't want to bring up Brady, Edelman or Ertz. I'd have started all 3 of those if I'd have been picking.

wink

Maybe next year you can win the division and make those decisions.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2215

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:38 pm

We got a nail biter going nailbiting eating popcorn

Dare I say this might be settled Thursday?! cheers


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3549

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:44 pm

This Pro Bowl is putting that piece of shit version the NFL hosts each year to shame!

eating popcorn



Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:01 pm

I wish Rodgers would throw a TD to someone other than Nelson so that I can call it a night.  Gotta go to work tomorrow but am hooked on tonight's game because of the Pro Bowl.  Great idea!


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5914

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Yeah great addition for sure


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2215

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's that...

Fuck off chapter 4


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5411

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:16 am

WOOT. It looks like the 2 best chapters sit in the TT!



Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5914

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:03 am

Yeah chapter 4!

winning


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2039

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:22 am

As a football fan, I will admit this is the first Pro-Bowl I have paid attention to in years.  Great job with this setup! vote yes  Congrats Chapter 4, Nostra didn't see this coming. shrug laughing


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2215

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:03 am

Final Results

Chapter 4 scored 385.94 points
Chapter 5 scored 375.24 points
Chapter 2 scored 342.02 points
Chapter 3 scored 332.62 points
Chapter 1 scored 317.5 points
Chapter 6 scored 269.42 points

Well played gentlemen!


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8242

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:55 am

Congrats to Chapter 4 - that was a fun way to finish the season.

clap


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21575

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:17 am

Glad everyone enjoyed it. Huge thanks to Greg for running everything. The Chapter 4 teams have each been awarded 10WB.

I saw no football yesterday so hopefully I get to enjoy this next year and it can be a close game again.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:58 am

Congrats Chapter 4, nice score!


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:13 am

Congrats Chapter 4. Was hoping we'd be able to hold on, but it wasn't meant to be.

Nice job Greg!! Great Idea.

Since an owner from our chapter came up with the idea, that's a free 25 points right??


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1381

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:41 am

Way to go Chapter 4!  cash

Nick  open mouth and

Jon  embarrassed


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4102

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:00 am

How did we get picked to go to the pro bowl?


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3549

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Congrats to Chapter 4 for winning the Pro Bowl.
cheers

Props and Thanks to Greg for running the event.
cheers


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Pro Bowl I   

Back to top Go down
 
Roster Wars Pro Bowl I
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: