HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:37 am

The beat goes on!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:41 am

Well there are no good options, or should I say, "easy" options. All teams at this point are solid. I just chose the team that I felt had some matchups with players that I thought could have a down week. Rodgers plays Seattle. God I hope he lights them up, but it is a tough matchup.

David Johnson and Forte's matchups nearly scared me away, but Powell is in there ever other fucking play now (frustrated Forte owner in another league).

I hope to stay in a close game. Hopefully I can pull it out, and the Gadabouts and Silverballers beat the fuck out of eachother and I am the last man standing in DD.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:43 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I feel bad for Nick cuz when you select the wrong door and write your own death sentence it hurts that much more. On the other hand it's that much funnier to the rest of the group. No matter how we've done there has been little respect for the Eternals. It would be easy to have a Derrick-sized chip on our shoulder but we don't. Maybe derrick and I will win and next week can be the disrespected bowl. Haha

Bring on the tiny tyrants.

I hope we do both win, so we can have a disrespected bowl!! That would be awesome metal

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:51 am

Disrespected bowl.   pffffff...  You guys get your feelers hurt that other people don't think you have the best teams ever.  waaah.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:55 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Disrespected bowl.   pffffff...  You guys get your feelers hurt that other people don't think you have the best teams ever.  waaah.

laughing

No I just get upset when people make fun of my small..............Roster tongue

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 am

Fucking pussies. Been playing the underappreciated card all year long. Silverballers were the number 1 seed heading into week 12. Don't give me the disrespect card.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:58 am

And Andy:

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:03 pm

No tears here. I enjoy how little everyone thinks of this team and the shots taken. Bulletin board material fuckers.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:39 pm

You were very good this year, you can't play the underdog role. Now I should be the one that is looked at with pity. I am just a new guy trying to do well enough to earn respect in a mans game.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:00 pm

I am hoping for no stat corrections and I have the chance to go for the 3-peat against Matt this season.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
I am hoping for no stat corrections and I have the chance to go for the 3-peat against Matt this season.

Since we got stat corrected we have been trying to figure out how to steal some of that divine intervention. We think we have a plan figured out...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
You were very good this year, you can't play the underdog role. Now I should be the one that is looked at with pity. I am just a new guy trying to do well enough to earn respect in a mans game.

No underdog. We're the disrespected team that is crushing dreams laughing at the tears. On one hand I feel bad for ya, on the other you're a rookie who's outperformed yourself in year one. I just wonder how many games we have to win before anyone gives us a lil credit. laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:32 pm

Alright folks, so for this week let's have the call-outs posted to this thread by tomorrow evening at 5pm CT.  Tyrants, Pigskins, Outlaws and Golddiggers have call-out rights.  As for Pigskins, because we obviously have a stat correction to wait on between Divine and Bombers please make your call out for how it stands today but also if it changes to a Bombers win.  Thanks

Remember, you have 3 options for opponents.  The #1 seed (or #7) can call out the next seed (#2, #8) if they so choose.

bump since we had a page turn on this thread.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the deadline.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Calling out fugginshitshow

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Alright everyone, the playoff brackets have been updated. The Tyrants called out the Eternals. The Pigskins called out the Divine (Bombers if there is a stat correction tomorrow). So the Silverballers get the Gadabouts and the SteelCats take on the Minions. Should be a real good weekend of football.

Over to the consolation bracket, the Outlaws failed to call out an opponent and have been fined. The Malosos were given the right to call out their opponent and have chosen the Outlaws. This means the Mayhem will face the Africans. On the TT side, the Golddiggers called out the FugginShitShow which means the Marauders and Nightmare will face off.

Not sure why folks wouldn't be fairly familiar with our menu at this point but every so often people say things to indicate that they don't so here are direct links to our brackets in case you've never seen them.
Main Bracket
Consolation Bracket

The remaining teams are on bye this coming week but everyone is expected to have a valid lineup in as always, so don't fuck it up. We've had enough people making life harder than it needs to be lately.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:00 pm

No tears here. I enjoy how little everyone thinks of this team and the shots taken. Bulletin board material fuckers.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Carla and I would be 2-2 over the last 4 weeks but I discovered Bruce Irvin killing it on my Taxi squad so now its on! laughing

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:32 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Carla and I would be 2-2 over the last 4 weeks but I discovered Bruce Irvin killing it on my Taxi squad so now its on! laughing

What does SMAK think and the crawling Rednights?

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

What does SMAK think and the crawling Rednights?
No idea what just happened here. shrug We are crawling?

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Chiefs and Raiders about to start. Good luck to Matt. If I don't win, I hope Chapter 4 goes all the way!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Chiefs and Raiders about to start.  Good luck to Matt.  If I don't win, I hope Chapter 4 goes all the way!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Good luck to all the playoff teams! cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   

Back to top Go down

Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: