Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Naperville Divine Calls Out Norfolk Bombers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Naperville Divine Calls Out Norfolk Bombers   Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:40 pm

It sucks that I can't use Marcus Mariotta in the first round of playoffs because he is on bye week. Dave has Mariotta's top WR and top TE on bye week also, so I feel that they cancel each other out. I looked seriously at the Minions but I felt that the Bombers were a little weaker and Shawn's big score last week scared me.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Naperville Divine Calls Out Norfolk Bombers   Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Naperville Divine Calls Out Norfolk Bombers   Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:11 pm

Bring it!

I am Pulling for the Minions this week as well! Just not more than the Bombers this week.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Naperville Divine Calls Out Norfolk Bombers   Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:45 pm

You are getting me on a bad week. I just submitted my lineup and I have several of my starters out: Mariotta, Casey, McCourtey, and Kirksey. I am hoping to get Michael Bennett and Stephon Diggs back. Outside chance that Maclin plays would also help.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naperville Divine Calls Out Norfolk Bombers   

Back to top Go down

Naperville Divine Calls Out Norfolk Bombers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: