HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Playoffs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Playoffs   Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Bet you came in here thinking this would be some sort of official announcement from the joker who runs this league? Well you're wrong. This is an official announcement from the head of the Eternals organization however...

With the final week of the regular season determining the outcome of a little bet Jon and I made, this might as well be the playoffs and the message is the same for all of you dirty fuckers as we head to the dance. Our team may have glided along never in the conversation as top of the food chain or whatever but as we near the final battle and you realize your players are all hurt and growing multiple vaginas, I want to plant this seed in your head...

You have been warned. Someone is inevitably gonna target us in the playoffs and I just wanted to be a nice guy and give you a heads up that it won't end well for you. Good luck with that decision. Evil laugh

Can't fuckin wait!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:00 pm

I look forward to it Andy. I actually think your team is a top 3 team in DD. Can't wait for the playoffs.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:47 pm

I can't wait to knock someone's ass out of the dance.  Just gonna strap 5 good weeks together and wreck some shit like we stole this fuckin team.  Look out motherfuckers!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:49 pm

You seemed amped up. Did someone find the Redbull stash?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
You seemed amped up. Did someone find the Redbull stash?

That's 5 years of waiting bursting at the seams.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:45 pm

It's not gonna end well. For Andy.

blow up

Last edited by England Dragons on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:53 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

You have been warned.  Someone is inevitably gonna target us in the playoffs and I just wanted to be a nice guy and give you a heads up that it won't end well for you.  Good luck with that decision.  Evil laugh
Can't fuckin wait!

I can't wait to knock someone's ass out of the dance.  Just gonna strap 5 good weeks together and wreck some shit like we stole this fuckin team.  Look out motherfuckers!

Confused here... confused

Did Watt come off IR?  Did the Texans find a QB??  Did Bryant get reinstated???  Did Williams snag an RB1 job???? tongue wink

Good luck Andy...I picked you to win it all in HY's poll.  So go win me something!! vote yes

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:08 am

I'm really not beating my chest here...I'm JUST making it after all. That said, despite missing several key players I see "enough" of a team here and "enough" reasons/excuses for those ranked ahead of me to stumble so I was just being a nice guy and warning you bitches that you ought not take the Eternals lightly. We've got nothing to lose and that makes us very dangerous and we love to wreak havoc....so bring it!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:19 am

I'm really not beating my chest here...I'm JUST making it after all.  That said, despite missing several key players I see "enough" of a team here and "enough" reasons/excuses for those ranked ahead of me to stumble so I was just being a nice guy and warning you bitches that you ought not take the Eternals lightly.  We've got nothing to lose and that makes us very dangerous and we love to wreak havoc....so bring it!

Sounds like a don't call me out plea to me. pray

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:59 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
I'm really not beating my chest here...I'm JUST making it after all.  That said, despite missing several key players I see "enough" of a team here and "enough" reasons/excuses for those ranked ahead of me to stumble so I was just being a nice guy and warning you bitches that you ought not take the Eternals lightly.  We've got nothing to lose and that makes us very dangerous and we love to wreak havoc....so bring it!

Sounds like a don't call me out plea to me. pray

It's a PLEASE CALL ME OUT plea...is there anything better than kicking someone in the dick who thought you were the easiest target? I think not. Whoever. Whenever. So ready.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:08 am

is there anything better than kicking someone in the dick who thought you were the easiest target?  I think not.

Agree.  Felt great doing it to Russ.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs   

Back to top Go down

Playoffs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: