HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Cam Heyward DE PIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10364

PostSubject: Cam Heyward DE PIT   Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:46 pm

Quote :
Steelers RE Cameron Heyward (hamstring) will not return this season.

Balls. More DL going down.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2584

PostSubject: Re: Cam Heyward DE PIT   Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Quote :
Steelers RE Cameron Heyward (hamstring) will not return this season.

Balls. More DL going down.

You started a thread on a guy who had one "ridiculous" week, has already been out several games; and even when healthy, is basically irrelevant to your line-up?  

I feel just awful for your loss...
wink


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10364

PostSubject: Re: Cam Heyward DE PIT   Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Quote :
Steelers RE Cameron Heyward (hamstring) will not return this season.

Balls. More DL going down.

You started a thread on a guy who had one "ridiculous" week, has already been out several games; and even when healthy, is basically irrelevant to your line-up?  

I feel just awful for your loss...
wink

Well I started him in the beginning of the season, and he had: 16.1, 47, 13.5. Then he got hurt. Sorry that isn't good enough for your lineup, but it is good enough for the lowly Tyrants.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2584

PostSubject: Re: Cam Heyward DE PIT   Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:


Well I started him in the beginning of the season, and he had: 16.1, 47, 13.5. Then he got hurt. Sorry that isn't good enough for your lineup, but it is good enough for the lowly Tyrants.

Point was...you have NINE DE's, most of whom have out performed Heyward since week Four. Does his loss really matter? In fact, it will likely help your totals, as you will no longer have to decide whether to start him. vote yes


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10364

PostSubject: Re: Cam Heyward DE PIT   Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:


Well I started him in the beginning of the season, and he had: 16.1, 47, 13.5. Then he got hurt. Sorry that isn't good enough for your lineup, but it is good enough for the lowly Tyrants.

Point was...you have NINE DE's, most of whom have out performed Heyward since week Four. Does his loss really matter?  In fact, it will likely help your totals, as you will no longer have to decide whether to start him. vote yes  

Well of course they have all performed him since week 4. He was injured for 4 weeks and played a game and a half injured. I just had high hopes for him, as I won him in RFA and put a 4 year deal on him. He was a big part of my hopefuls. Oh well.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cam Heyward DE PIT   

Back to top Go down
 
Cam Heyward DE PIT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: